1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

this is actually a replacement to the "Standing In Line" thread that died more than a month ago.

people, post here if you actually won a reservation for a show, on what day, and for what time.

since the staff members somehow allow people who claim their tickets together to get tickets that allow you to go in as a group, even if you all won by separate emails, and not the group email, i was thinking it would be a lot more fun to see shows with somebody you know. :D

also feel free to use this as a mini discussion thread on the exact time you would want to go to the theater so that you can claim the tickets together :D

having said that:

won a renban email with hiji and seeing the show tomorrow, saturday, April 12, 2008, 3:30pm
    (4月12日(土)15時30分)

2. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

yep, we won another show via renban. this is starting to be addicting. i'll be meeting youko, together with a friend of mine (who won through a separate email) at around 1-1:30pm tomorrow. i hope we could go together with hiroki, who also won a reservation for the 2nd show.

3. HIROKI

HIROKI Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Please write it in simpler English :roll:

4. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

へへへ
    俺とヒジリガオカさんが連番メールで明日の2回目の公演が当たった。一緒にならべましょうか?へへ。13時から13時30分ぐらいにドンキの8階に会える。

(hehe, me and hiji won a reservation for tomorrow's second show via renban email. do you want to claim the tickets together? we will be at donki 8th floor around 1pm - 1:30pm)

5. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

seeing a team B show tomorrow, April 13, 2008, 12noon. :D
    (4月13日(日)1回目の予約が当たった!)

6. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

youko forgot to mention that i am also going to watch the team B show tomorrow at 12noon. and he will not be able to watch the show unless i come :p going to be in the theater at around 10-10:30am

7. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^ if i have to drag you all the way from your house (wherever that is) to the theater, i will. this is a team B show :D. i wouldn't miss this for anything :D

haha.. just joking :D actually it's the opposite. i'm betting that hiji will be there at 9:30am tomorrow.. shaking with excitement, standing outside donki, waiting for it to open. and if i don't show up by 10am sharp, he will start calling me from all the phonebooths he can find in akihabara. that's the kind of team B fan he is :D (so am I)

8. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

i know this will only worsen my view of haru ga kuru made, but hey :D

won a reservation for Hoshino Michiru's live performance on May 10, 2008 at Shibuya Deseo. anybody else seeing the show (hiji? hiroki? shumatsu?), message me or post in this thread :D

FOR CHIRU!!

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

^ YAY. Now that's what I call "great". Congrats, I think this one will be great, too. I really envy you because I'd like to hear more of her, too. She has THE voice. <3

10. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

won a ticket for the 2nd team B show tomorrow, april 27, 2008 via renban mail. will be seeing the show with hiji and a non-forum member.

anybody else won a ticket? delerium? :)

11. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

i won a ticket with youko and a non-forum member. and aside from the non-forum member, i have another friend who will be watching along with us.
    the first non-forum member would be watching his 3rd team B show, and going all out for ayarin.
    as for the second non-forum member, he would be watching his 2nd akb show. the first being himawari 2 a few weeks ago.
    hope to get good pics tomorrow at the gasha's

12. yotsubachan

yotsubachan Kenkyuusei

Renban

When you sent in the emails for the renban tickets, do each person in your group send an email or did you only send one email from one email address? I'm going to Tokyo in mid May. I can't wait to see AKB48. Thanks for your help!

13. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

Re: Renban

only one person sends an email for all of you.

i know it means that by doing that you have just lowered your chances of winning a show by 1/3 (assuming you use up the maximum number of people in one renban email.. which is 3), but if the email hits, then all 3 of you get a ticket.

going mid May? awwww... sad that i will be out of japan by then. good luck. and if you have any other questions regarding tickets, perhaps you should post on the reservation thread. that way more people can see and make use of the answers.

14. yotsubachan

yotsubachan Kenkyuusei

Oh okay. Thank you so much for clarifying that. I got confused from the person that wrote the wiki entry on haropedia. Thanks!

15. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

won a ticket for tomorrow's show (May 1, 2008)
    though i'm not so sure i will still be alive after tomorrow :D
    (has been panicking since yesterday)

16. CDevil

CDevil Member

Does that mean what I think it means :shock: You need to elaborate further :D

17. hijirigaoka

hijirigaoka Kenkyuusei

thanks youko for answering that question for me. yes. only 1 person for the group MUST send in an email containing all the names of the people.

@yotsubachan: i'll still be here by then. if you need help, maybe i can help you.

@cdevil: i'll answer that for you. yes, today is the day that youko has been waiting for. today is his 3 shot with haruna and maimai. lucky bastard. hehehe... and he got tickets to today's show. how lucky can he get?

18. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

Just in case you don't recover from the double-cuteness :D
    No really, being exposed to both Haruna and Maimai can kill any man multiple times every second. But ofc I DO hope you live to tell the tale :lol:

19. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

won a reservation for tomorrow's Team A show, May 5, 2008, 12noon show
    (5月5日1回目)

2 foreigners will be rockin' the theater tomorrow :D. anybody wanna join?

20. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    Congratz on the ticket winning again. On the way on winning tickets i think the ticket that you all won is almost like very easy to get it. Yo-chan almost won ticket everytime xD