1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Would you cry if you were a member?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Torigoya-San, Jul 17, 2015.

1. SaltyGekikara

SaltyGekikara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I cry all the time, so most likely yes. I get emotional super easily - especially during graduations and things like those.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Emotions are called feelings for a reason. You are supposed to FEEL them. Not bottle them up until eat a hole through one's psyche, making one a miserable grouch who's heart stops at 46 years old due to the stress caused by "keeping your emotions in check".

• Like Like x 1
  3. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    You will feel feelings whether you want to or not but it's up to you how to deal with those feelings. It's rude to bother people with your "feelings" all the time.

Anyway crying points are huge minus points in my book. Even for idols.

4. NMBeauties

NMBeauties Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    cheekynamba
    I'd cry, definitely! But of course with a good reason, graduations, raking drop, because I'm frustrated or tired, or maybe because I miss my family :) I think is a way to show that idols are humans too!

I'll also add that, I'd hug all the members that could be crying on stage or whatever, sometimes, I can see when there is a graduation announcement, for example, if some girl cries, is not always hugged :| Idk why lol, when I cry I like to be hugged to calm down.
    (For example, Keicchi cried with Rippopo's grad announcement...and no one hugged her on stage, they just "pat-pated" her back :shock:)

5. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    I would cry i cry a lot but not at like regular events though but if their really huge events like concerts,musicals etc i recently cried in a musical i was in because i worked really hard on it.Crying too me means that these girls worked really hard too get where they are at cause it takes a lot confidence too become a idol

6. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

i'm the type of person to cry out of happiness more than anything - so when fans vote a special song to number 1 during request hour and stuff like that, you'd see me on stage crying :^^;:

7. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I have a policy of not being seen crying in public under any circumstance XD I'd probably get my ass bawling backstage, tho.

8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I cry at pretty much any strong emotion (and some that aren't so strong) so yes

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This.

Just laugh when you're having fun, and cry when you are sad. Things can be that easy.

10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    I cry all the time and i'm a grown man, but it's like "Major Armstrong" type of crying more than anything [hehe]

And i don't mind about members crying, i kinda like it. i even became a Takamina fan after i saw her crying over Sata's broken guitar :lol:

11. kerukeru

kerukeru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirata Rina
    I'd probably cry a little if I was a member. Only for big things like tears of happiness if I was made a center, tears of sadness if my friend was graduating, etc etc. But I wouldn't attempt to hold them in in those cases- it's natural to cry, and it's unhealthy to always bottle up your feelings or try to appear 'tough'.

12. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    I think i would make a bad member since i only cry at frustration. Like, i'd cry if i failed to rank or when i'm super unpopular, but if suddenly i ranked Kami7, i won't cry lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Zeletra

Zeletra Kenkyuusei

I think I would cry and praise God for letting someone as terrible as myself being in an amazing group with hopefully supportive fans and group family

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    In Japan it's more accepted to get emotional for a moment.
    Sometimes it's cute to see an idol crying.

See: Hana-chan at Sahirino's graduation announcement

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Imagining myself in a male version of the 48G and then I got ranked in the ssk, of course I would, I mean who would think of voting for me?

16. Mayoi

Mayoi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think if I followed the love ban my whole life, I would have little to cry about, I would have avoided most heart break right there.