Yabuki Nako (Nako) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. 矢吹奈子大好き

矢吹奈子大好き Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    it's great to see the girl I oshimen growing up all this years. she definitely gives off a more mature aura compare to 4 years ago when she could not even speak during the Christmas odekake.
    although this year her ranking has dipped a little , and the heart breaking moments watching her cry during sousenkyo, it remains that she is only 16 this year.
    hope to see more of Nako this year too!

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

SR 170713

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

==========

Twitter live 170712

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2019
  3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

It's good to see Nako and Miku getting along so well.

4. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I saw parts of it on YouTube and I think it's really cool she's doing something different with Showroom.

5. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    preps for TIF ?

6. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    IMG_1896.JPG
    Nako in mizugi surprise 2017.
    She looks like a baby :cold:

7. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

TIF MC

7e26708f-s.jpg DGWPLmnUwAAXLo2.jpg

8. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I was hoping she will wear what she does in Yubi but the heat will burn her up. [hehe]

9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  10. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    It seems like one of those bs decisions. I'm not mad about Mikurin being in the senbatsu since i also like her, but this feels a little unfair for Nako, she reached that rank first and got nothing from akb.

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I would prefer her over Hana... but well I hope she will be more fired up! :(

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She asked her fans on Twitter to watch her Showroom and now we know why. That really is just brutal for her to see Mikurin get chosen for AKB Senbatsu when she had her rank last year. Also considering she practically worships Mayu and this being her last chance at being in a song with her. This is probably going to be a tough year for her.

13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sucks that she didn't make it, but I am hoping she is apart of Mayuyu's Graduation Song.

14. •Becca•

•Becca• Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    I don't really post much but I'm so sad for Nako right now. It was really hard to see her drop in Sousenkyo and now this. I like Miku too so I'm not mad at her for making it but I'm mad management didn't let them both have it especially since Nako had the same rank as Miku last year and she is an AKB kennin!

15. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Just because Miku was selected it doesn't mean she was chosen over Nako. As far as I can tell, Nako wasn't selected for past AKB48 singles either, but her specially high sousenkyo rank in 2016 was not unrewarded, she did move up inside HKT48, she was chosen for the AKB love story thing, she is in kono yubi tomare, and in general she had been receiving better treatment than Miku in terms of push and opportunities.

A new position for HKT48 was created to add Miku in the 50th single, and there was no expectation for Nako being selected from the start. If anything, there are even other HKT48 members that might have been hoping for that sort of opportunity for a while and yet haven't been rewarded either... Nako has plenty of other ways to improve her current status, I think she is taking this too hard and too personally.

And let's not forget Miku achieved her undergirls rank without a major push and without a concurrent position in AKB48, which is a great feat. A concurrent position in AKB48 in itself is already a much more valuable opportunity than being selected in one single probably to show one second on screen, so I feel that it's a bit unfair to assert that Nako didn't get fair treatment or wasn't rewarded for achieving the same rank as Miku the year before...

16. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

Am I wrong to believe that if Sasshi really wanted Nako in the Senbatsu for the 50th single, that she would be included? Don't you think at this stage of the game that Sashihara Rino wields enough power in all things AKB to get anything she wants or am I just being foolish to even think that may be true?

17. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Nope, she doesn't have that kind power even in hkt where she is one of the theater managers. Have you seen the hkt documentary? is very illustrating regarding stuff like this.

Spoiler alert but in said documentary:
    Sasshi suggest that Nako should be dropped from the hkt senbatsu in order to generate a reaction from the fans and boost her sousenkyo votes, that idea was ignored

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 1
  19. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    thanks for posting all these! i was terribly saddened to hear she wasn't chosen for the 50th single ;_______;

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ so much cuteness