1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    I agree, they should do so soon and I would love to see that.:) They have gotten so much attention through the years that it would be nice for both of them to have photobooks soon. We'll see for sure.;)

By the way, Happy Birthday Fuuchan!:ome:

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    How about a photobook consisting both? Maybe 3 members with Nagisa? Is it possible? Well. I describe them 3 as NMB48's hot trio.

3. Tenada

Tenada Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Does anyone know why Fuuchan isn't taking part in the SSK this year?

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Don't know, But she is doing a showroom in a while (So I'm guessing she will say why there).

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I didn't stream her SR. What she said about her reason to not participating on sousenkyo this year?

6. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    All I remember from that stream is a fan asking her if she didn't run because the SSK is in Okinawa and she didn't want to get sunburned

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think we found the reason!

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Legit enough :D

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

9. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Except that the SSK isn't in Okinawa but in Kobe ^^

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    So, it's the same reason as Boku wa Inai Dance ver. MV

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No?

Still, wasn't last year's a sunny day as well in Niigata?
    It sounds a bit weird imo. You don't need to go to the beach to get sunburnt.

12. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Nevermind, wrong information on my side. I'm 100% sure I've read Kobe somewhere... -.-

13. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    It's not about sunburn or whatever is that. It's just about 'evaluate'. For her, she didn't do anything well in this times (after ssk until now). So, she want to evaluate herself and reach her goals in other ways.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Rather than didn't do anything well, it's more like SSK no longer benefit her. Last year SSK, she got NG center and....what else?
    Her TV drama cast definitely not coming from that.

Better stick with sunburn joke.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Fuuchan will be apart of Sayanee's Centered Song for the 48th Single
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sayanee Senbatsu (Anokoro no Gohyakuendama)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (c), Iriyama Anna, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kamata Natsuki, Kojina Yui, Komda Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sasaki Yukari, Shibuya Nagisa, Takayanagi Akane, Futamura Haruka, Fuchigami Mai, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Moriyasu Madoka, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari

16. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Okay, so I'm watching NMB's documentary for the first time right now (I know, I know... I'm late to the party) and I'm at the part where Fuuchan is having sushi with her mom and little brother and breaks down in tears about feeling insecure on stage like no one is watching her and I just had to pause it to come here and show my support for her.

Fuuchan has always been one of my faves and it kills me how she and Miru are always being compared to one another. I guess it's inevitable with the way these groups are run and it's definitely not a bad thing for the girls to have rivals within their groups and teams, but I just can't help but feel bad for Fuuchan. Miru has really solidified the distance between them with the most recent SSK.

Don't get me wrong, I am so happy that NMB has Miru and Akari to represent the group in SSK senbatsu this year, but I felt like Fuuchan not even competing was her conceding to Miru and running away because she was afraid of what her rank would be. I like that she stays positive and jokes about withdrawing because the sun is bad for her skin, but I really do feel like she ran away this year. I'm so worried she'll graduate without accomplishing anything further and that would really be a tragedy because I really think she could do so much with the right push.

This is a totally random rant, I know, but her portion of the documentary has me feeling so frustrated right now. I just had to let it out.

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I have the same thought like you @Miss Kojima NyanNyan, as a person who also hate rivalry, I do think she sat out from the SSK because of the rivalry.
    I like Mirurun, but my sympathy and support go to Fuuchan. Fuuchan being compared to Miru whom is rising, pushed by management and has a kennin status with Team A 'replacing' Fuuchan, made me feel that she is brought under pressure. She don't want to be compared, so she decided to be unattached in such competition.

It's good to see her push back then, looks like she was rising. But as the time passes, she hasn't accomplished anything (even could be considered as stagnant). I'm afraid she'll drop the G-bomb in the near future. Actually, I want her to solo center a single other than her G-single.

By the way, Fuuchan.. I support you no matter what. Whenever you got the screentime, my eyes always on you. If only I could go to the concert or the theater :(

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I mean, Fuuchan has given up on the competition with Miru. Rather than compete, she decided to not play the game. Now that she's been separated from Miru, there's even less reason to worry about something like that.

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I guess Fuuchan case showcase the irony of 48G world.

You want to be big, you compete. In theater stage, in variety show, in single senbatsu, and in SSK. No other way.
    Refusal and failure to do so, mostly equal obscurity. Which I saw it on her lately.

Not a bad thing. She matured.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I mean, Sayaka decided she was above the competition as well and didn't bother. Its kind of a different situation though.