1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

I mean, Fuuchan has given up on the competition with Miru. Rather than compete, she decided to not play the game. Now that she's been separated from Miru, there's even less reason to worry about something like that.

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

I guess Fuuchan case showcase the irony of 48G world.

You want to be big, you compete. In theater stage, in variety show, in single senbatsu, and in SSK. No other way.
    Refusal and failure to do so, mostly equal obscurity. Which I saw it on her lately.

Not a bad thing. She matured.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

I mean, Sayaka decided she was above the competition as well and didn't bother. Its kind of a different situation though.

4. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    I would also love for her to center a single all by herself, but we'll have to wait because rumor has it the PV for the title track off NMB's next album will be a Miru solo center. I am happy for Mirurun though. It's about time she got a solo center considering how well she's been doing lately. I just hope that with Miru's popularity pretty much fixed at this point management will turn their attention to bringing Fuuchan up to equal her "rival." Fingers crossed :approve:

5. broz0rs

broz0rs Kenkyuusei

SHOWROOM 7/14/17

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017 at 5:28 PM