1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

Yagura Fuuko (Fuuchan)

Discussion in 'Team BII' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. BadIcecream

BadIcecream Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sugai Yuuka
    NOOOOOOO :( she's my second fave in NMB. All my faves are graduating T_T
    I agree this isn't really surprising but still kinda unexpected. I thought she would stay for at least 2 more years.
    Hope she centers the 17th single.

2. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Nooo. :(
    I'm so sad for Fuu.. But I know her momentum seems decreasing and will just stuck in shadow ace position. And because she's the sole reason I stick with recent NMB, I feel a great loss as well as gradually losing my grip in following NMB.

I hope she'll have activity outside NMB, like Milky and others so I could see her.

It's so sad :cry2:

3. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Sad to see her announcing but glad she'll be around for another 4-5 months at least. I was hoping she'd stay for another couple of years though when FuuSae came so close in the Janken tournament.

I don't see her centring the 17th single (I think it'll still be Mirurun), I'm hoping that she'll centre the 18th (so that we'll be on course for 2-3 singles next year!).

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    What did she say about the reason of her grad & her activities post grad?

5. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Haruna
    Ugh... one of my greatest fears has been realized. I really didn't want Fuu-chan's 48 career to go like this. I was hoping for more for her.

Anyone else starting to develop a fear of the NMB anniversary concert? Last year it was Keicchi and this year Fuu-chan... I think I'm traumatized.

6. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    xhrskyx
    She'll get grad concert doesn't her?

Would she get photobook too?

7. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    I was hoping she wouldn't announce grad since she didn't participate in SSK:(. I would've loved to see her solo center an A-side. She'll most likely get a grad concert.

8. jiinatsu

jiinatsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Natsumi
    In 2014 it was Nana. In 2015 it was Kanakichi. In 2016 it was Keicchi. Now it's Fuuchan. These anniversary concerts are cursed.

9. UukaChanz

UukaChanz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Yuuka
    I doubt she will retire or disappear from entertainment industry cuz she dreams becoming an actress

10. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Kanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    The timing is similar to other girls who stayed with Yoshimoto to announce around this time and graduate Feb-March, so we’ll see. I don’t know that either direction would surprise me.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

She said she wouldn't see the fans ever again. Not sure if she actually meant it or she got confused as to what to say.