1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Ah thanks for the info, I actually remember now because I know one of those songs (the one by Nagisa). So I guess there is a chance that Moeka could release her solo songs even if she joins Sasshi's group, that would be perfect if it happens! Btw this reminded me of something from not long before Moeka's graduation from AKB, she said once that she talks with =LOVE's Nagisa on Line and that they're close! so if Moeka would join Sasshi's group, not only her boss would be her friend, but she would have friends in the other groups too. it would be nice :3

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/09/19 Instagram stories (videos) #1 / #2 (about her colored contacts)
    After that, she did a question & answer with fans, and replied mostly with videos.
    She only posted 2 photos (I'll put them first).
    I'll post the translations but make sure to check the videos, they're cute and fun!
    Some of the replies can only be understood with videos (and she sings a bit too)

#01 Moeka: Let's talk

001.jpg 002.jpg

#02 Fan: The colored contacts are cute~!! ❤ Please tell me what type of colored contacts it is!
    Moeka: Vintage grey

#03 Fan: You're really cute, I followed your account
    Moeka: ❤

#04 Fan: The person that I like doesn't notice me, what should I do? (′︿‵。)
    Moeka: Attack~ attack!

#05 Fan: What are you doing now?
    Moeka: I was on TikTok, and I was thinking about making music now~

#06 Fan: What is your favorite sushi?
    Moeka: Sushi salad~

#07 Fan: Can you play the bass?
    Moeka: It's necessary for making music, so I learned it a little, just a little~

#08 Fan: Have you eaten something refreshing?
    Moeka: I want to go eat something fresh~ I want to eat refreshing food. Like Bikkuri Donkey... not really [Note: Bikkuri Donkey is a hamburger restaurant]

#09 Fan: Which song do you want to listen to on a rainy day?
    Moeka: 'Olivia wo Kikinagara' [Note: song by Anri]

#10 Fan: Did you watch Girls Planet 999?
    Moeka: (sings) yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah come and getcha~

#11 Fan: Have you been in contact with Juri recently?
    Moeka: (nods)

#12 Fan: Playing music on TikTok, producing songs, I admire how you are passionate about one thing =)
    Moeka: It's thanks to all of you who always watch it, I'll do my best!

#13 Fan: Wait lol we have the same colored contacts, I feel like we are destined ❤❤
    Moeka: Let's get married then~

#14 Fan: Do you think you can get your driver's license? lol
    Moeka: This is seriously bad, this is really bad, what to do~
    (Check the video, she used a funny filter for this haha)

#15 Fan: I have to lose weight, I hate myself after eating ;_;
    Moeka: I really want to eat chicken too~ Take a bite and do your best. I'll do my best too~

#16 Fan: My 14 years of baseball are over. Please say a few words!
    Moeka: You worked really hard, good work! It's really admirable. Being passionate about something is wonderful!

#17 Fan: Are your bangs an omurice? Ah, it's chicken salad
    Moeka: (reads the question) what

#18 Fan: I want you to sing the song that was on Girls Planet ('Missing You')
    Moeka: wa~ (sings)

#19 Fan: I write songs for school assignments but I'm not good at it, please give me advices!
    Moeka: eh~ At school? That's the best school. I want to go too! An advice... For me, I think of melodies in my head
    (Text on the video) 'I was cut off... when you get stuck, the melodies that were created in your head without thinking of the chords, if you put them on a voice memo and create the chords later, I think that's good!'

#20 Fan: Please tell a joke!!!
    Moeka: The futton flew ('futon ga futtonda' is a japanese pun)

#21 Fan: Moechan is cute~~ Please give a make-up recommendation (>_<)! ❤
    Moeka: I use matte shadow. From canmake, I always use this~ Number 04

#22 Fan: How did you start learning composition?
    Moeka: With these! The rest is intuition! (wink)

#23 Fan: I'm a college student! Do you have any favorite anime?
    Moeka: (sings) do you know this? I love Hare Nochi Guu!

#24 Fan: I love you (in indonesian and japanese)
    Moeka: With this, let's wrap it up~ I'm going~ Everyone quickly go to sleep~ Thanks for hanging out with me! Bye bye

#25 Fan: You're so cute, I can't sleep
    Moeka: Sleep! Let's sleep~

After the Q&A, she uploaded some more IG Stories (videos): #1 / #2 and #3 (kissing her cat and saying good night <3)

• Like Like x 2
  3. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Would love to see her next to my =LOVE oshi Noguchi :omfg:
    But couldn't she possibly join Nogis 5th gen? Just curious:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just checked in the thread of Nogi's 5th gen to see the details about their auditions and I'm pretty sure it's not possible that Moeka would join them since their auditions were between 2021/07/19 and 2021/08/10. That was barely some time after it was announced that Moeka is under Avex and she was clearly still working on debuting solo so I don't think she went to audition for Nogi (and I don't think they would accept someone who is signed in Avex) so I think that option is not possible ^^;

The rumors about Moeka joining Sasshi's next group are mostly because she is close to Sasshi and she quit Avex just some time before the auditions of the new Sasshi group (where the candidates can't be signed to another agency). We'll have to wait and see what happens but if she does join Sasshi's group then I'm going to think that she was probably the one who left Avex. That would be sad but not too surprising because it's hard to make it as a soloist, and especially since Avex wasn't saying anything about her at all and seem to have a lot of plans with other artists so they probably wouldn't have focused on Moeka or invested in her.

So far ever since her announcement about leaving Avex, she didn't update anywhere, and recently she replaced all her icons on Twitter, IG and TikTok with a white picture (so it's blank). Only her Youtube channel wasn't edited but that channel has never been edited since they created it in June (it still has the frog as profile picture LOL). I don't think that if Moeka had no plans, she would stay quiet, I mean there is no reason to be quiet if she wasn't preparing anything. The last time when she was on hiatus for 1,5 year, I thought that maybe she needs a break but it turned out that she was signed to Avex for more than a year during that break and she was preparing for her return. So the fact that she's quiet now and she said that she's going to continue her musical career, I think she probably already has a plan and she's working on something, either with a new agency as a soloist, or maybe Sasshi's group.

Just in case she would delete everything again, I downloaded all of her TikTok videos :^^;:

I recently added more videos to my playlist of Moeka's singing videos (since a lot of them got deleted ._.) so if anyone wants to watch, it's here!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She would absolutely be a perfect fit for a Sasshi created group. The two current groups have a clear vision under Sasshi, and Moeka will get to have a closer relationship with her idol and friend.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. FlowingColors

@Mana Thank you for checking the details, I missed to that beforehand. :^^;:
    But still (I don't know how it works tho) isn't it possible to do the application and enter the audition while still signed to another agency? When are they signing to Nogis agency? If she states in the application or the talk ,,My contract with avex is running out before the official Nogi signing/member announcement." shouldn't it be ok? :confused: (I mean, they would miss out the greatness of Yahagi :shocku::gavel:)

7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I didn't check the Nogi audition requirement, but from what I have seen for 48G, you are required to be NOT under any agency when you apply for audition (NOT when you actually sign with the new group)

She was clearly still working for Avex during the audition period. Japan take these thing seriously. Remember AKB48 Team 8 Sakagawa Hiyuka having her debut delay by weeks just to confirm she was not under other agency (a local Fukui idol group) when she signed up for audition. And there were also cases where members has been accepted and then later fired because she was found to be still under other agency. (I don't remember the name or group, sorry)

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    But I think she'd know better if she indeed is interested in applying for Nogi or Sasshi's new group. I mean, in regards to belonging to other agencies and auditioning for idol groups. She has had this experience when she was applying for 16th Gen. If I'm not mistaken, her sister (Yahagi Yukina) at that time mentioned something about unsettled grown-up matters or her being under contracts with other agency which has not ended at the time she was auditioning.

I'd prefer her not to apply for Nogi. Perhaps Sasshi's new group... But if that's so, I'd like her to step up her game in comparison as to her time in AKB.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm finally posting Moeka's last social media updates from late September >.<

2021/09/19 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "Aiko-san's Kabutomushi~", this is the song that she is singing in the video! She sounds beautiful like always ;w; it's the last singing video that she uploaded ;_;

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

2021/09/20 Instagram update: "#cafe"

004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

2021/09/24 [Link to TikTok]

Moeka wrote on Twitter: "I recorded this with my favorite song~ 'Jaa ne, kyou mita kiita are ya kore'! [Note: lyrics of the song] Good work for today as well~." and she said on TikTok: "I couldn't get it right, I'm upset.!". The song in the video is "Tsukino Gyakushu" by Creep Hyp. Moeka said before that she likes their songs! She's cute in the TikTok video <3

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

Moeka's Instagram stories from 20th and 26th September:

012.jpg 013.jpg

Then after this, Moeka did an IG live on 26th September (tweet here) and that's the last thing that she did before going on a break. I will post about the IG live on my next post soon ^^

• Like Like x 2
  10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Otoshima Risa was a member of HKT for about a week before being released because she was still under another agency when auditioning began.

Ironically she later joined one of Sasshi's groups.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2021/09/26 Yahagi Moeka - Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here it is, Moeka's last live stream and also the last time that we saw her before her break. She looks really pretty here and I like her casual clothes ^^ At first, she asked people if they watched the serie Squid Game (from Netflix), she said she likes horror shows. She said that her friend recommended her Criminal Minds. Someone asked her if she saw Breaking Bad and she said that she didn't see it yet (same for me LOL I've planned to watch this serie for years but still didn't do it XD). She played a little with the IG filters too.

She talked about her hair length and said that she might cut it a bit because she feels too warm with longer hair. At around 7:25 she talks about her school trip in Italy which reminds me that before her graduation from AKB, I wrote to her on Showroom that I'm from Europe and she talked about that school trip to Italy back then too! Seems like she really liked it LOL. She said that she talked with her sister lately and also that her sister is doing well. At 11:45 she mentions Sasshi, but it's about colored contact lenses. Kinda funny how she first called her as Sashihara-san then changed to Sasshi-san LOL. She was asked what is her favorite japanese food and she seems to struggle to find an answer, in the end she said sushi or sashimi. A fan asked about her favorite perfume and she said it's a Dolce & Gabbana men's perfume that is orange (I know someone who use one like this and it smells really nice, I wonder if that's the same one that she likes!). She was asked about her ears and she said that they're not pierced and she's scared to do it.

She said some stories like something about a teacher who supported her(?) or about money and something being stolen(?) it sounded like interesting stories but I didn't understand well enough LOL it was funny at 31:40 when she used a word and the people in comments didn't understand the word so she searched it online to prove that it's real XD

Btw at 38:30 she read my comment! it was a basic comment where I just said "Love you" haha. Somehow I can't see the comment on the screen though (I know the comments and the video aren't in sync but I don't see my comment before or after either) but I was the one who wrote this at that time! I should have made more efforts XD I'm so happy that she read it, she's so cute ^^ also random, but at 29:05 she said good luck to Mana-chan which was another fan also called like this, but I can take that for myself too hahaha

At the end she played with colored lights in the dark! and that's it for the stream. it's funny how she always says that she's going to stream for 20 minutes but then she keep making it longer and longer XD She said that she's happy to talk with people aww. I wonder if at that time she already quit Avex since they said that it happened at the end of September? (or she most likely already knew during this live stream). well at least we can see that she looked happy and cheerful here, she was so cute with her big cat plushie <3

Lots of screenshots (took them from the upload of '0705y moeka' on Youtube since it didn't have comments on screen but it's cut in 6 different videos so I didn't post them here LOL)

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg
    013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg

Now back to waiting for her return... I'll probably post old content every now and then (hopefully not for too long) >.<

• Like Like x 3
  12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Compilation of all of Moeka's TikTok videos from 06/09 until 07/03!
    This is from the period of time when she was hiding her face and it's all singing videos!

Compilation of all of Moeka's TikTok videos from 07/08 until 09/24!
    This is after we saw her face again, it has singing videos and also some cute videos :3

I miss having updates from Moeka ;_; I really hope she will return fast this time ;_;
    If you enjoy her TikTok videos, don't hesitate to follow her and give likes/comments <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today AKB's official channel uploaded the full versions of the b-sides music videos!
    So here's the full video of Saikyou Twintail! <3 I wish Moeka was on the thumbnail ^^;
    This song had such a good line-up with many of my favs, and everyone is cute ;w;
    and I love the moment between Moeka and Manaka around 2:55, that was too cute <3

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There was a survey where all current AKB members voted and for the category of 'best singer in AKB48's history', Moeka ranked at #5! This made me happy since it's voted by members and I'm glad that they thought about Moeka ;w; especially for singing! After all, she won the 2nd singing competition! I'm really glad that she was in the group when they did the singing competition, it really made her even more popular and recognized for her talent, and she's mentioned a lot after graduation thanks to this, by fans and members and in articles too. <3

Screenshot:

001.jpg

:mail:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    Does anyone have an archive of photos Moeka posted on her Instagram when she was still an AKB member?

16. FlowingColors

That's like- when you see a lightning bolt and count the seconds, waiting for the thunder to calculate how far the thunderstorm is. How far is @Mana ? [hehe]

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, I have all of Moeka's old Instagram photos! I uploaded them now in her gallery on stage48 just in case more people would want to find them, it's separated in 2 posts because of the image limit: #1 - #2. Here's also a link to the imgur album if you want to scroll through the pictures more easily! @FlowingColors I passed the test :shifty:

Btw! 2 days ago, on 26th December, it was 2 years since Moeka's graduation from AKB. So now she has been graduated for as long as she has been a member (2 years). This makes me realize again how short her idol career was ._. imagine all the content we would have had if she stayed ;_; I miss her as idol ;_; also I only learned now that Moeka, Paruru and Mayuyu's theater graduations were all on the same date (different years). I knew that it was in December for all 3, but I didn't know it was all on 26th December... a sad day for me >.<

Two years ago:

A little late Merry Christmas! <3

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. FlowingColors

Around 9 days, huh? That thunderstorm was far away.. BUT the lightning bolt included good and delicious Moeka content :drool::D
    Thank you for the album, although I know a lot of these, there's never enough of her.
    I didn't know Shimazaki and Yahagi had their grads on the same day :eek:
    First- Stop making me dream! Her in Team A now would be.. :(
    Second- There is still this possibility u know... Sasshi.. *cough*and Nogi, my dream lives on, no matter what*cough*

• Like Like x 1
  19. notalice

notalice Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Fujiyoshi Karin
    @Mana thank you so much for the album!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm glad to help ^^/ I actually have a lot of Moeka's pictures and I'm thinking of sharing more in her gallery here in stage48... it could be nice for anyone interested... I'll try to do it ^^/

Not long ago, there was once again a survey where all current AKB members voted, and Moeka ranked! This time she ranked #2 for 'master of handshake events in AKB48's history', tied with Oshima Yuko and Watanabe Miyuki. I didn't expect this one! But after all, her handshakes were discussed in AKBINGO! and other times so it definitely left an impression. it's amazing that she ranked in 2 of these lists especially considering she's been a member for only 2 years, and again it makes me really happy that the members are thinking of her ;w;

Screenshot:

001.jpg

:mail:

About Moeka's future plans, we still know nothing, I wish she didn't hide again ._. But I'm thinking that there is a reason why she suddenly left Avex and went back into hiding, especially when just 2 weeks before, she said that she would do regular IG lives with fans. So something must have happened during that time, that made her decide to quit Avex and probably she found something new? or else there's no reason for her to hide. with so many groups doing auditions these days (or new groups debuting), it's kinda hard to tell where she could go. I've been seeing a lot of people talking about her joining Nogi but, it's not possible considering when their auditions happened. To me the best thing she could do is either debut as solo singer (but doing it right away) under a good agency, or go back to being idol, and my preference would be that she joins Sasshi's group. That's the best option imo and the situation that would create less drama... (of course, I would also love to see her back in AKB because I'm an AKB fan after all, but being in AKB or Nogi would probably get her hate, as much as some people wish for it and like her... but yeah). At least this time we know that she will return so it makes the wait just a little easier ;w;

If I remember well, Sasshi's group will be revealed in a month? so there is not much time left to have a conclusion about that possibility! (if she's not there, I'm going to be sad tbh >.<)

• Like Like x 3