1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    She also posted those 3 photos on her Twitter as well as a fourth:

FW1ehI6agAAj3zt.jpeg

Good to see her again!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

I was actually a little late! I just really didn't expect new pictures lol. I'm happy! :cute:

with that being said, it doesn't seem like she's planning to return now ;w; but the fact that she updated probably confirms that she has plans to return eventually, which is good enough for me lol I just hope it can be soon, I miss her voice and her singing ;_; I love these new photos so much <3 Btw Mahopyon congratulated Moeka in the IG post :3

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's tweet for her birthday got over 16k likes and 2000 retweets. it has higher likes than her tweet of return last year (it had around 7k likes) and her final message after graduation (11k likes). This is a lot more than I expected tbh *-* She also gained almost 4000 followers on Twitter! well, the photos look really good. and I'm glad that she still manages to get that much attention! Hopefully it can make her return faster... I wonder if she's signed to an agency. Btw she also gave 'likes' to many tweets of fans, including mine <3

Some other little infos from recent weeks:

- From 14th June, Miku was asked about Moeka on Showroom (once again XD) and she said that she talked to her 3 hours before (video here), do they call each other everyday *-*
    - There was a survey for favorite AKB center all-time, with 12k people voting, and Moeka ranked #10 (among 19 choices), you can see the full list here. That's a really good result <3 She ranked above quite a lot of popular names so it surprised me, since she only centered once, it was almost 3 years ago, and she's the youngest in age on the whole list... the potential ;_;
    - Mahopyon wished a happy birthday to Moeka on the IG comments and posted an IG story with a past photo <3 Btw, she also talked about Moeka a few times on Showroom in June.

001.jpg 002.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 3
  4. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Got this hot and intense erotic scene recommended a few days ago, do with it what you want [hehe]

But seriously now-
    I was listening to her version of "I love you" a lot again recently, - like every now and then :^^;: - and every god damn time I start to miss her - a lot. I wish she would have stayed with AKB, or would have joined another group by now, or doing her solo career, or.. would just do whatever pleases her, but giving us little updates on her SNS. Not every day, maybe just once or twice a week. :(

Guess some/many(?) fans will disagree/-like with what I'll say now, but honestly? I would trade 2/3+% of the current AKB members to get her back..
    (I don't usually feel like this, but every single time I listen to her singing that song, this thought is so strong..:^^;:)

:inlove::cute::worthy:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@FlowingColors

I had that same video recommended to me too [hehe]

Just like you, I also listen to Moeka's singing every now and then, and as always I miss her ._. I would be happy even if she just posted singing covers on TikTok, even just the audios ;_;

Btw 'I Love You' is also my favorite cover from her, it's so beautiful. I also love her cover of Everything, and all the singing covers that she did tbh... to think that we only saw her in 2 of AKB's singing competitions, I wanted her to be there every year >.< and even though she won the 2nd competition but she never had the prize of a solo song since she graduated ._.

At least, this time she gave an update on her birthday after months of silence, but I wish she would return soon >.<

Btw, her sister Yukina is actually quite active now. She graduated from SKE like one year before Moeka graduated from AKB. She's now working to become a dentist. She was on a break quite a long time, but since 6 months ago, she created a YouTube channel, then she made an IG, Twitter and even TikTok. She's updating too. This is nice and it's a good sign that we can someday have the same for Moeka! I would love if she started using the YouTube channel that she created back then (it's still empty T_T).

I forgot if I mentioned this back then, but in one of Yukina's videos, you can see the stairs in the background, it's the same place where Moeka used to do her Showrooms back during her auditions (and Yukina as well). This brought back memories and made me feel nostalgic ;w;

I have some past pictures to share again <3

From the making of some music videos; Moeka with Miku (HKT), with Rika (NGT) / Nagi (AKB) / Suda (SKE), with Umezawa Minami (Nogizaka), and with Watanabe Miho (Hinatazaka).

Moeka 044.jpg Moeka 045.jpg Moeka 046.jpeg Moeka 047.jpeg Moeka 048.jpeg Moeka 049.jpeg

Lots of screenshots of Moeka in AKBINGO!

Moeka 013.jpeg Moeka 014.jpeg Moeka 015.jpeg Moeka 016.jpeg Moeka 017.jpeg
    Moeka 018.jpeg Moeka 019.jpeg Moeka 020.jpeg Moeka 021.jpeg Moeka 022.jpeg
    Moeka 023.jpeg Moeka 024.jpeg Moeka 025.jpeg Moeka 026.jpeg Moeka 027.jpeg

Moeka standing next to Maiyan! I saw this picture recently and I love it since Maiyan was my Nogi oshi. and on the other side there is Yuiyui, so it's 3 of my favs next to each other <3

Moeka 035.jpeg

Lastly, a photocard of Moeka, it's not in very good quality but she looks cute ^^

Moeka 012.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today it's been 3 years since the release of Sustainable! it feels like long ago but at the same time it feels like yesterday ;_; I have so many good memories from that time, with Moeka becoming center, and I loved everything about this single! it was the best ;w; I never did this before so I did it now, I took screenshots of every scene with Moeka in the music video :3

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg
    009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg
    017.jpg 018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 022.jpg 023.jpg 024.jpg

Happy 3rd anniversary!!!

:ome::ome::ome:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Sustainable was a really great single. I loved how it combined the nostalgic feeling of original AKB48 by showcasing some older singles, but also looking into the future. Plus, the song itself and the B-Sides were great. Moeka was a great asset to the group and I do still miss her!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

Her sister Yukina said Moeka is not retired from entertainment industry - she is working hard to make a comeback. I guess she's on a diet..?

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just saw the news, Yukina said it during her TikTok live, this one! it's 1h30 long and I tried going through the video quickly to find that part, actually Yukina mentioned Moeka quite a lot because at some point the fans asked her about her career in SKE, she danced a bit to Igai ni Mango too ^^ and then around 40:00, she talks about Moeka, they were talking about how having a little sister is cute, and she still mentioned her sometimes in the next 10 minutes, the fans talked about Moeka's photobook, IG, and their family. and then at 54:54, Yukina said "Moeka is doing her best for everyone [her fans] right now, please wait". I guess that's the part! it's good to hear this directly from her sister <3

I wonder what she's preparing though or if she's signed to an agency. Maybe she's still working on writing songs... I really want her to release those songs ;w; it's been more than a year since her current hiatus... and except for the birthday post, we really hear nothing about her. I actually noticed how active Yukina is on all social medias and she even opened a fanclub. I hope Moeka will follow her sister's steps >.< I know how much she looks up to Yukina so she might do the same as her, hehe. Hopefully soon...

Btw I don't think Moeka needs to go on a diet. Actually last time when she returned from hiatus, I thought she lost too much weight T_T I hope she won't overdo it and just stay healthy. She always looks good to me anyway... and I love that she still had her bob haircut in the birthday pictures lol it's nice if she let her hair grow too but I love that bob haircut ^^

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    I've seen idols with even bigger belly on YouTube.
    Even when she was in the group, I think 48G is not known for being very choosy with member's waist size anyway.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yukina just updated her IG and shared a picture with Moeka!! She wrote:
    "I met my sister after a long time ♩ Somehow she became more mature lol"
    Sadly Moeka's face is blurred ;w; but it's so nice to finally have an update!

The bob haircut + beret, she didn't change at all, same style as before :blush:

01.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    A blurry face usually means the person is retired from the entertainment industry :( I hope Moeka does really come back some day, she has a lot of potential. She was great as an idol, I think she just struggles with being in the public eye with her mental health.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    That's in an official context. On social media it could just mean she didn't want to show her face that day (because not in proper makeup or some other reason).

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think I would have thought the same (that she might have decided to retire) if not for the fact that Yukina said the day before that Moeka is working hard and told the fans to wait, this pretty much confirms that she has plans to return. also in her first hiatus, we didn't see her for more than a year, and when she announced her return, she also didn't show her face in her TikToks for like a whole month (in June last year). so I'm thinking this is her way of doing things, and she's not going to show her face (or say anything) until she eventually returns... :')

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This is a little random, but related to Moeka: one of the 18th gen candidates who participated in the Showroom auditions in early January is a Moeka fan! She's called Yunapyon and she talked about Moeka quite a lot during her streams (I actually went to her stream for a short time on the first day and the first thing thing I heard was about Moeka haha she said that she loves her, etc.). Apparently, during one of her streams, she said that she was bullied by someone at school and that she was able to regain energy by watching Moeka (source). aww ;__; This is so nice to hear. Moeka was such a great idol. and then somehow this fan of Naachan and Moeka talked about this story to Naachan during online talk, Naachan said that it's a good story ^^ Btw, this girl passed the Showroom auditions, so there is a small chance that she could end up being in the group (and she was also close to making it to 17th gen apparently).

and so... 48G just had the pre-lims for the 5th singing competition... it's time to bring these back <3 it's been more than 4 years already ;w;

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I only saw it now but, Saikyou Twintail trended on 2/2 (twintail day) [hehe]

001.jpg

Btw Saikyou Twintail ranked #9 at the AKB Coupling RH back in October! Congrats!

The official full MV + performance with the original senbatsu + Moeka solo version!

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For those interested, you can take a look at Moeka's photobook here :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I found this video of Moeka singing "Max Toki 315-go" during her SR auditions for 3rd Draft, in 2017.
    it's low quality but she sounds so nice! her hair and her cute dancing ;w; and that big colorful mic lol

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 3
  19. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    If someone said this girl is 12-year-old, I would have believed without any consideration.
    She's so cute with this hair-style, if ever we still have Moeka here......

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Her voice is so soft and smooth! I wish she would come back to singing soon

• Agree Agree x 4