1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

OO48.. new Sakamichi/Nogizaka rival group.. Moeka, please, anything..:cry2:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I suggested that on the OO48 thread and started a big discussions :^^;: But I fully agree with you!

Does anyone know what the age cut-off line was for the new Nogi rival group? For most idol groups, it's 20, so maybe she's too old for that, but OO48 is 22, so she would qualify there.

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to the rival group's official website the upper limit is 22 so it's the same as OO48.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a heads-up that her sister Yukina will be holding a TikTok live today (3/18) at 22:00 JST:
    https://www.tiktok.com/live/event/7211664263281115154

Might just be worth watching just in case she mentions Moeka - I've got to go out so I can't do that but maybe it might get archived?

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The page must have been live a very short time ago because if I do a Google search with 'Pony Canyon' and her name in Kanji without using any search tools the following appears as a top hit:

Screenshot 2023-04-02 at 16.26.29.jpg

However clicking on the link gives a 'Page Not Found' message.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

YES finally!!!!!! a sign from Moeka :mail::mail::mail:

So apparently her page on the Pony Canyon site was up for some time but it can't be accessed now? Like @David61 said, you still see the result if you search her name + Pony Canyon on Google. The little text under the result says "You can see artist information such as release information, distribution information, live event information, announcements of Yahagi Moeka."

It looks like they're preparing her page and accidentally made it public? So we'll probably hear something in the next days/weeks? :cute:

I tried to find informations about Pony Canyon since I'm not too familiar with this label, and it looks like they release a lot of anime-related songs so some people are wondering if Moeka would possibly sing for animes if she really works with them. You can read Pony Canyon's wiki page here and it has a long list of the artists they worked with! There are popular names! I recognize quite a lot of the names there, and it's interesting to note that there is Okada Nana, and also Onyanko Club (old group produced by Aki-P). Anyway, if Moeka really works with them, this seems really good for her ;w; She is probably debuting as a soloist. I'm wondering if we'll hear the full versions of the songs that she produced? (the ones we heard back then with her TikToks) I really want the full versions of those songs! But I'll be happy with anything that she releases lol!

I'm so happy to finally hear something new from Moeka, and finally she might be coming back! and as a solo singer, just like I wanted! Hopefully we get an official confirmation soon :cute:

Now I'm going to wait for this everyday lol! I need it to happen :lol:

• Like Like x 5
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

While we're waiting for the good news... :blush:

Here's a video of Moeka from one of her live streams in 2021 (can't believe it's been almost 2 years since that time...), she sings one of her self-composed songs, "Shake It". it's the first song that she revealed back when she returned. This song is so nice ;w; and she sounds so good here!! I really hope we'll get full versions of her songs... Btw I love her style like this <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

I tried finding her other self-composed songs in YouTube but it seems like no one uploaded them. well, maybe I'll upload them so they can be shared more easily here or in other places, more people could hear the songs... For now it's all on her TikTok, it would be great if more people watch the original uploads to support her: https://www.tiktok.com/@moeka_yahagi

• Like Like x 4
  9. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    Ahh, her voice really is great :cute: and that is such a nice song, too. It's been a while since I checked on Moeka, I will have to check out her other songs! Thanks so much for sharing <3

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Popuri I'm glad you liked it!! Her other self-composed songs are so good too :cute:

This isn't a song that Moeka composed but, I just uploaded this cover that Moeka did back in 2021 in one of her IG lives. Sadly no one recorded this live back then (I tried doing it myself, but I'm not good at this so it didn't work well XD). Thankfully, there was one fan who recorded the cover and uploaded it on Twitter, so I got it from there (it was long ago, so I don't have the source anymore T_T). The sound is not perfect though, there's a part at the beginning where it gets lower for a moment then it's back to normal, other than this, it's a good recording (better than not having it at all T_T). She sounds so good here, she has such a pretty voice, and the song is really nice... it's called "Neko to Allergy" (original by Kinoko Teikoku). I really love this cover from her and it's literally nowhere on the internet, I had to share it with everyone <3

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/moeka__yahagi/status/1660594679212302338

SHE IS BACK!!! :omfg:

We can't see her face in the video but we can hear her voice!!! :cute:

At the end, it says: "REBIRTH" First Live 2023.7.5

That's on her birthday! I just knew they'd wait for her birthday :blush:

I hope they're going to live stream it... Can't wait for it! Moeka :cute:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article on Moeka's comeback from Pop'n'Roll:
    https://popnroll.tv/articles/33052

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DeepL Translation:
    Tickets are available here: https://l-tike.com/search/?lcd=70325

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka also posted the video about her return on her TikTok!
    https://www.tiktok.com/@moeka_yahagi/video/7235955872873204994

She wrote a tweet and a post on IG with the same content, 2 days ago!

"Everyone! Long time no see! ♡
    I am very happy to have the opportunity to meet you on my birthday.

Let's have a #Rebirth with me!
    July 5 - Yahagi Moeka 1st LIVE, we are waiting for you!"

001.jpg

She wrote another tweet yesterday:

"Yahho. How are you all doing?

I'm so happy that the response to the 1st LIVE on July 5 was better than I expected. ♡

There are still off-shots! Look forward to it!

And in a hurry, we decided to set up a women's area on the day."

002.jpg

She also made another post on IG with a similar text but a different photo!

"Glittering off-shot.

I'm so happy that the 1st LIVE received more response than I expected. ♡

And in a hurry, we decided to set up a women's area!
    Let's have fun together! ♡"

003.jpg

If you check the original posts, she used a frog emoticon in all of them, lol
    She really didn't change ;w; She's still like an idol >.< I love that ;w;
    and all of these pictures look so beautiful. I hope she's going to post more!
    Btw she's using her new pictures as profile pictures everywhere now <3<3<3

• Like Like x 4
  14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    so happy she's back:cute::inlove: Hopefully she'll gets a CD debut too

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I have so many nice updates to post about Moeka >.< (there's so many that I'm waiting too long to do it, haha)

First of all, some detail about her concert "Rebirth" that will happen on July 5th (her 21st birthday) at Shibuya WWW X. The capacity of the venue is of 600! I think this is really good for a start and I'm hoping that it's sold out. I actually saw many people in the replies to Moeka's tweets saying that they applied for tickets, especially for the premium ones where they can win handwritten messages and signed love letters *-* I also saw a discussion on japanese forums talking about how the price of her concert tickets is really good, not too expensive, and they praised her for this (because some other ex-idols make it really expensive). I think this is a good thing, this is her very first concert since her return, and it's nice that it isn't about money. She will have to work hard for success so it's good to do it like this for a start! For information, premium tickets (with bonus) are 7000 yen = 50$, normal tickets are 3500 yen = 25$.

I'm thinking there probably won't be a stream of this concert... but hopefully there's a recording of it, please T_T

Some little info...

Members who gave a "like" to Moeka's recent tweets! (Note: Zunchan also retweeted one of Moeka's tweets ^^)

Sashihara Rino + AKB's Saito Haruna, Ichikawa Manami, Yamane Suzuha and Tada Kyoka (taking note of this [hehe])
    I'm glad that Sasshi is still showing support to Moeka! Both of them were so close, seems like they're still friends!

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

I will post all the Twitter / IG / IG stories updates that she did since her return, for the next post! (it's a lot XD) <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's Twitter and Instagram updates from the end of May :flower:

2023/05/27

Twitter:

"Goods will be sold on the day of the live, please look forward to it!
    This is before the ban is lifted, but here's a sneak peek~! lol
    There are two hidden in the pictures.."

001.jpg 002.jpg

Instagram:

"1st LIVE #Rebirth goods~!
    Some glimpses.."

05 27.jpg 05 27 2.jpg

2023/05/28

Twitter:

"1st LIVE rehearsals are going well~.
    Ultra Super Drummer Yahagi!"

003.jpg

Instagram:

"I can play the drums a little. (I can't)"

05 28 2.jpg 05 28 3.jpg

She also posted a picture of her shoes!

05 28.jpg

2023/05/30

Twitter:

"3 more hours!!!
    1st LIVE lottery application is until 23:59 today!
    May everyone win the lottery.. Yahagi prayer."
    (Note: this had a frog emoticon at the end lol)

004.jpg

Drummer Moeka is just too cute, I love those pictures :blush:
    I'm going to share all of her updates from June in the next post!

Also, Miku made a IG story in support of Moeka on 1st June! She wrote "congrats on the return, Yahagi" <3 They've been close since so long ago and always keep in touch, Miku talked about Moeka a few times during her hiatus (I think I've posted it all in this thread in the past lol). I love their friendship :') Btw the picture in the IG story is old, because Miku also posted another one of her from that same day just after, and she had long hair on it. if it was just Moeka on the picture, we might have thought that this is new since she always has the same bob hairstyle XD (and I love it, haha) well now both Moeka and Miku have bob hair ^^

005.jpg

:mail:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's Twitter and Instagram updates so far for June! :blush:

2023/06/05

Twitter:

"The deadline for premium tickets advance payment is until 23:00 today! Run~!
    And for those who are crying because they lost!
    There are a few left for the general sale, so don't worry..❤"

001.jpg

Instagram:

06 05.jpg

2023/06/10

Twitter:

"7/5 1st LIVE goods!
    Let's have matching t-shirts!
    Which one is your favorite?"

002.jpg

Instagram:

"Did you check the goods? ❤"

06 10 2.jpg 06 10.jpg 06 10 3.jpg
    (These pictures!! :cute:)

2023/06/16

Twitter:

"It was hot~"

003.jpg 004.jpg
    (These pictures!!!!! :cute:)

Instagram (1 / 2):

"I went to Kinashi Noritake-san's art exhibition [GOKAN -5 Senses- Kinaishi Noritake].

The artistic expression is amazing, it was wonderful!

The hand that shined out of the water was so cute.
    A character cut out from a product package, it was a masterpiece.

And there was a sticker of Yajima Beauty Salon, I was so excited!!
    I got a t-shirt too.

Until 6/25. Everyone make sure to visit!"

06 16 1.jpg 06 16 2.jpg 06 16 3.jpg 06 16 4.jpg 06 16 5.jpg

Here are some of her IG stories from 27th May & 7th June (she looks so cute there!).

1.jpg 2.jpg

She also posted some videos in her IG stories on 14th June!
    It was about video ads of her in Shibuya streets o_o This surprised me!
    You can watch it here. The beginning and end are sooo cute >.<
    I'm so glad to see that she is receiving such good promo! :O I love it <3

Btw! Her concert goods are so nice >.< Some close-up on it here...

a.jpg
    These are all too cute especially the last one on the right!!! T_T
    b.jpg
    These pictures all look great T_T I love the two at the bottom left <3
    and the one at the top right and bottom right... and... all of them lol
    c.jpg
    These are cute, my favorite is the top left one. and the bubble one!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's IG Stories today! She wrote "The rehearsals are going well!"
    Her solo concert will be in exactly 2 weeks. I want to see it T_T *sad*

1.jpg 2.jpg

Btw! Moeka's tweet from 16th June received more than 10k likes :cute:

3.jpg

This is a screenshot of when it reached 10k, currently it's at 10,8k! it also passed 500k views which some of her other tweets (since her return) achieved too. All her tweets before return don't have the views because it was before Twitter had this feature. Anyway! This tweet is her most successful one since the return, even more than the actual tweet of return XD But this isn't her most successful tweet in general, I'm actually not sure what is her most liked tweet... I know that her last tweet before return, which was on her 20th birthday last year, got 17k likes (currently 16,4k, it lost a few since then). Maybe she had one that had more before... well, it's so nice to see that she can get this much attention by just posting some nice pics!

She also gained more than 2k followers thanks to this ^^ She was at 81k before the return, it went up to 83k after her return, and it's now at 85,4k thanks to this tweet. Nice nice... She needs to have many people following her so they can get all her news for when she (eventually) releases music, more concerts, etc.

I actually went back a little in this thread and found a post from me in September 2019 during the Sustainable promo, where I said that Moeka passed 88k followers. She probably gained more after that but I don't think I updated the number again lol. So it seems like she peaked at 90k+ at least but I know she never passed 100k. So right now with 85k, it's still lower than her peak back then, but it's normal with like 3 years of hiatus (except for the 4 months of updates back in 2021)... Hopefully she can have a few more viral tweets and reach the 100k on Twitter ^^ Her IG is at 100k already btw currently 102k. (I also found this old tweet of her that was discussed a lot, and it has 12k+ likes, it probably had more back then and it lost some with time. So yes she had other 10k+ likes tweets in the past ;D).

• Like Like x 3
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

:cute: Great news for Moeka!!! :cute:

It was announced a few days ago that Moeka will appear in the show "Shiokoji Tamai Shiori x Sakazaki Kounosuke no Odaiba Folk Mura" and it will air on 11th July! They posted a tweet of the guests with Moeka's picture included! I think there are only 5 guests in total. I'm not familiar with the other guests, I only recognize the Momoclo member who seems to be MC for it!

001.jpg

Announcement: https://twitter.com/kikchy/status/1669359244582453250
    Official website of the show: https://www.fujitv.co.jp/FOLKMURA/

Looks like this is a special music show and it airs on TV. I've searched the name of the show on YouTube and there are uploads of it! which means we're most likely getting a video of it! I really hope so ;w; and on the website, they're asking for songs requests! I can't wait to see Moeka's performance there, this will be just a few days after her concert >.<

I clicked on one of the uploads of this show, it's more than 2 hours long. it has singing performances and also talking parts! and also, the guests seem to sing more than one song *-* so maybe we'll have this for Moeka too ^^ I mean, if there are only 5 guests, they're definitely going to sing more than one song in a 2 hours+ show, haha.

I'm so happy that she's getting TV work already. This is something to look forward to!!! <3

I actually thought about this, and since Moeka's return, we didn't really see her in video or hear her voice... except for the Shibuya ads (I posted the links a few posts above), and it was really cute ;w; Other than this, we didn't see her in video, hear her voice or her singing. it's different than her previous return where she posted a lot of singing covers in TikTok (they are still on her page btw, you can watch them all here). I guess we'll have to wait for the concert and she might make more updates after, like singing videos, maybe IG lives again etc. >.<

• Like Like x 3
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Good news, I did some research and I saw that there are people who record "Odaiba Folk Mura" and upload it online every week! it might be because it has a Momoclo member. So we're definitely going to have a recording of it ^^ I also took a look at the setlists of past episodes, and it seems like every guest gets to sing at least one song alone, sometimes two, and then perform together with the others. So we're most likely getting a minimum of 3 performances with Moeka including at least one solo! and also probably a talking part! <3<3<3

TikTok from 2021 where Moeka did a cover of "Suiheisen" by back number :cute:

• Like Like x 3