1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i hope she centers next single,that would be wild

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Omedetou to Super Rookie Moeka!!!
    AKB future ace in the making.. :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    2oicez.jpg

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow The last few months (or weeks) have been amazing for Moeka! First of all congratulations for being promoted to Team K and a big congratulations for the solo concert! OMG what an opportunity, and she deserves it all, especially with her rising popularity, great HS, and her singing skills. This is a big challenge for her since she's still just a KKS until now, and only joined like one year ago. but I'm sure she can do well. I'm excited about the setlist she could do! I hope she covers a lot of AKB's ballads.

I was also very happy that she got to center for a b-side, this is her first time to be in AKB's single and it's as a center of a b-side, it's exactly what I wanted! I like Saikyou Twintail too, it's a nice upbeat song. and the outfits are quite cute! I think they could have had a better Pv though... but yeah it's cute and it suits Moeka very well. Maybe she can do a solo version of it on her solo concert ^^/

and her singing performance for AKB's singing contest... it's my favorite. She did so well. of course it's not perfection but none of them were perfect, Moeka's performance was my favorite. I really like the song, and there are other members who picked this song too, but I like Moeka's version the most. Her voice is really nice... I could listen to it again and again ;_; that's why I'm even more happy that she's getting a solo concert, and I can't wait to see it! (after release)

So yes Moeka's push is going so well! I'm satisfied with what she's been getting so far, there's also more than this (that I might discuss in another post) and I really like how management is pushing her right now. I think senbatsu is still a bit early, I want to see her do well at her Team K debut first, do well at her solo concert, keep those high HS sales, keep appearing often in AKB's shows, then get into senbatsu. I think being in the 2nd-3rd row for the next summer single (voting ticket single) would be ideal. then hopefully she will rank. then maybe she could center a single by the end of 2019? Something like this would be nice.

But for now I rather see her be successful in her new challenges and continue having the kind of promotions that a new pushed member gets. Being in shows, magazines, center of b-sides, center in theater, and those kind of things. Step by step ;D it looks like 2019 might be an amazing year for her!

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Solo concert and full promotion to Team K, managment give christmast present too early to Moeka
    But i love it, congrats Moeka :banana:

7. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    can't wait to see her as K's new ace :^O^:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    I thought she's already the ace :p

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka appeared a bit in the promo video for the release of AKB's concert Jabajatte Nani. I made a gif!

[​IMG]

She's a cutie! <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. DD48&46

DD48&46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    Can anyone list all of moekachan gravure ?
    I want to colletc all.
    Sorry for my English.

11. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Kind of late, but it's great she's finally been promoted. Hopefully, we'll see her more on variety shows from now on.

14. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    • Like Like x 2
  15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

personal twitter and instagram will gonna make Moeka to go international..be ready guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  18. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Have to admit, she's captured some of my interest. I resisted liking any more members but she's very charismatic

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow Finally! Moeka on Twitter and IG! She's already posting a lot on Twitter LOL and it's been only 20 hours but she already passed 20,000+ followers O_O I didn't expect that much... it's amazing! Also, there's an actress/model called Sano Hinako who start following Moeka, so Moeka wrote a long tweet to thank her, and the actress replied back calling Moeka cute and more. what's interesting is that this actress has more than 600,000 followers, what a nice promo for Moeka LOL she's already getting celebrity fans XD Moeka also tweeted about passing 20,000 followers in less than a day and thanked everyone for the love!

and she posted an adorable video on Twitter earlier today! Here are the new photos from her Twitter/IG:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

and here's the photo that she uses as profile photo both on Twitter and IG! She looks so adorable here <3

005.jpg

Sources:

• Like Like x 9
  20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1