Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 9
  2. hakim

hakim Kenkyuusei

congratulation, for first senbatsu

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Showroom (2019-02-04)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credits to uploader

Also, congrats to Moeka for first AKB senbatsu appearance.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Congrats Moeka for the first senbatsu! I think we all expected it so it's not a big surprise LOL but yes it's a great news! and totally deserved. it's amazing how fast Moeka achieved things. I mean her great HS sales are enough to make her deserving of senbatsu. She also sings well and ranked 2nd in 48G competition which is amazing for a member who just joined. She improves all the time in everything, including dancing (which is what she struggled with). and of course she's doing great with photoshoot and soon her upcoming photobook! all that in 1 year. I'm proud of her and she definitely did not dissapoint and lived up to the expectations everyone had of her ever since she joined (actually even since before during 16th gen auditions). and somehow she gives me the feeling that she's the type who stays calm and doesn't fall under pressure. She seems to handle things really well with all the crazy expectations people have about her. it's good if she can just keep working hard and achieve things without worrying. and to think that she's still just 16, she has all the time to achieve so much more. 2019 is her year! <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

congratulations Moeka for your first senbatsu..i'm ready to see you shake the idol world

• Like Like x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

First Senbatsu: Check

Now here's hoping the 56th Single has her as the Center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    congrats moeka on first senbatsu,hopefully her position is good

8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Omedetou Moeka!!! :1st:
    AKB Next Generation Center Material.. :1st:
    U will make AKB become greater again.. :1st:

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I was looking at Moeka's Twitter because I didn't have time to check her updates recently so I'm catching up, and there's a lot of things going on LOL first, she posted this video of Sasshi and Miichan a while ago where they're joking together and I was kinda surprised at how comfortable she is with them (laughing and joking that way), she joined the group so recently yet she's already this close to old gens and legendary members :O it's great to see! while reading replies, a japanese comment said "you're cute in the mirror" so I rewatched the video and noticed that you can actually see Moeka on the mirror, holding the phone. LOL she does look cute <3 Sasshi quoted that tweet and replied to it. not sure what she said but she mentioned "suchi" (I think it's a Moeka thing where she always spells "suki" as "suchi" LOL not sure why, it's cute). Moeka also posted a video of Naachan after that, it's great to see her getting close to lots of members.

I also noticed Moeka often use the drooling emoticon LOL she seems to like it, it kinda makes her look perverted though [hehe] it's pretty much the equivalent to this emoticon: :drool: haha. She used it here where she quoted Miichan to tell her that she has soft hands, here when talking about handshake events, here when she replied to Tsugumi and wrote Tsugumi's name with the drooling emoticon (x4 LOL) and other times. it's just so random and funny XD

Moeka also did a live Q&A with fans and the reaction gif she used was really cute :3 She replied to a lot of fans, it's great of her to do this!

and Moeka made a tweet to talk about being selected for senbatsu! She mentioned that it's been a year since she joined and she got selected this time for the first time, that it's Sasshi's last single so it's sad, but she will do her best to learn a lot and enjoy! the tweet actually got 10,000 likes, that's awesome! Former NMB member Mirukii replied to that tweet to congratulate Moeka, that's so sweet! Mirukii actually follows Moeka on Twitter. Looks like they got close after they recorded that cute video for Moeka's solo concert. I love it ;w; Moeka replied back to thank Mirukii too!

Some cute videos of Moeka that she posted on Twitter this month:
    https://twitter.com/48moeka_yahagi/status/1091957677482074112
    https://twitter.com/48moeka_yahagi/status/1093860185347567616

and here's some Tik Tok videos from Moeka:
    https://t.tiktok.com/i18n/share/video/6648172979022728450/
    https://t.tiktok.com/i18n/share/video/6648586380031036674/

and lastly, some cute photos:

001.jpg 002.jpg

She also posted about all her frog goods... her frog pen... and other frog tweets. LOL :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Too soon. We don't need hate and she's so young. There is time, maybe 60th single can be her first center.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Agreed, and I don't just think about outside haters, we're talking about a pretty competitive group of teenage girls here, jealousy can turn ugly really quickly so I think it's better to 'bring' her slowly ...

and not launch her like a new year's day rocket ... and just see what happens ... because the fireworks might not be up to expectation

12. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Not unexpectedly she is used to advertize the new valentine's photo sets:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    the finalists of the first AKB48 group singing competition will hold a concert at the Toyosu PIT on march 25. the concert will be recorded and broadcast on TBS channel 1 in april. the participants are: Nojima Kano, Yahagi Moeka, Okada Nana, Yamasaki Amiru, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui (8), Yano Honoka, Sakamoto Erena, and Oda Erina. congratulations to all the finalists!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Wow!!!.. Moeka watch Aimyon concert at Budokan.. :omfg:
    She has good taste of music.. Hehe.. :p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    **I came to like Aimyon too after Yuihan always keep mentioning abt her songs a lot of times on mobame.. Her songs is really good & her voice is kinda unique too..
    ;)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I don't think she was with Takamina...... but she was there as well
    DzsE2VvVsAAOvxg.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I saw Paruru instastory and she posted something about Moeka and Moeka replied it ...i'm surprised Paruru know her...i don't know what relationship between them but i'm happy with this :hehe:

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  20. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    upload_2019-3-9_2-15-26.png
    On this Interview

Moeka mention her oshimen is NGT48 2nd Generation Member Furutate Aoi & Komiyama Sara