1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    No, she's doing terribly. After all, she's the only one selling 40/40 (in just one round) with Okada Nana.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Some people looks so happy with Moeka's current situation.

3. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    And you are entirely missing my point. Well.

A gori-push always comes with antis. It is just how the world works.

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    It sounds to me that... you just didn't know.

5. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I know about HS, and I still think she is not doing well (for a gori-pushed member; I should have added this quantifier from the start. I agree that she is doing better than most members, but a gori-push member should be much better than that). But this is not the place to discuss YuiYui. And as I said before, I don't really care that much if other disagree.

My point of why AKS still pushed member this ways despite backlash against that member still stands. And as much as I don't really agree (for a different reason than most -- I don't think the push was aggressive enough, and focused on too many members), I doubt AKS would change their way any time soon. There are bound to be more victim than Moeka (if AKB survived, that is).

6. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Off for 6 days, and another scandal. I think I'm getting to the point where I don't care about these anymore. I'd be part of the "let them do what they want, they're humans too crowd" if I didn't know that that would probably mean the end of AKB. I really enjoy Moeka's character, and I would be severely disappointed to see her off AKBingo just because of this.

You were the chosen one, Moeka. It was said that you would destroy Shunkan Bunshun, not join its pages as a spectacle. Bring glory to AKB, not leave it in darkness.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    if it didn't work they'd try harder next time but even if it worked that would mean they'd try harder next time? In what case would they then not try harder? I'm sorry, I don't follow - it also sounds like time is the only factor without taking into account other things like their actual "skills" (perceived or quantified). The SSK argument is simply incredible to me (some of the reasons already pointed out in above posts) and I cannot believe a reasonable person like you seem to be would offer such. And of course, it's fine to disagree, but your "point" used language which made it seem like an accepted thing and disputing that was my "point" - both "Yuiyui not doing well" and "Yuiyui should have reached senbatsu" are beliefs I see extremely rarely (and indeed mostly with clearly uninformed people). The supposed backlash against her push I cannot confirm at all - similarly to Yunana, her narrative was that she worked her way up and had the numbers to back up her push. Neither I am at all convinced by your arguments concerning the hardness of push which also seemed to be stated as a fact.

This is indeed not a place to discuss Yuiyui, but after dissecting it like this I am not convinced how much of it applies to Moeka either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    First, I am sorry for stating things like a fact.

The original point was whether AKS would stop pushing members in a way that attracted antis.

My reasoning is that they won't. In my (obviously unpopular) opinion, YuiYui, the latest AKB push, was not successful (as in she didn't reach superstar level). But progressively the recent gori-push get better the harder the push, the better the result. So the trend will definitely continue.

But most of the opinion here seems to be that YuiYui "push" is successful, so then ofc it becomes the model to follow. With huge media presence (already occuring now), A-side center, solo concert, etc.

Hope this clear thing up.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. Pluemkun

Pluemkun Kenkyuusei

"Superstar level" is impossible for the current AKB. It isn't like in the glory day of AKB that the new center will gets a lot of non-fans and public attention. She has done a level of successful or even better in this current situation that AKB and other 48Group aren't popular like in the past and in the shadow of sakamichi era.:glare:

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. innosu

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Naachan said in her mail that Moeka condition was pretty bad today.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

She said in her mobame that she was having a fever and Naachan also said in her mobame that Moeka was coughing and her hands were really hot. I guess she had to do the recording since it's an outside job (not from AKS) and they can't change members last minute. Still tho I would rather see somebody else replacing her.

14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    This is... not a thing that has happened. Ever. She takes at least two, sometimes three or four rounds to sell out completely, and they don't start either of them off with 40 slots. But yes, she and Naachan are by far the best selling members at this point.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I guess she is only sick for small shows.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Well, she'll be the center of attention in the next two AKBINGO! episodes as these are a Moeka vs. Shitao special.

Also on a different note I couldn't help myself and slightly edited this week's subtitles of Bingo:
    [​IMG]

Original line was: "Yahagi piles stuff on top to cover up the ponzu"

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
  17. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    as much as i appreciate your creativity, i don't think it's a good idea:^^;:

18. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    It's really not. The whole episode just had so many moments where I thought: "hindsight is a bitch". :^^;:

I'll put the image under a spoiler tag, so people can decide whether or not they want to check it out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Kakureon

Kakureon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    even more she'll have battle too in nemousu terebi against oguri yui. lol

20. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    this I can't agree more:fp: