1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    **The sotsugyou episode.. :cry:

Bangumi:

191027 ミライモンスター (AKB48 矢作萌夏 横山由依) | Mirai Monster (AKB48 Yahagi Moeka, Yokoyama Yui) (2019-10-27)
    [​IMG]
    https://48idol.net/video/16294

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This is sucks, i thought she will be the saviour of akb

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Last year, I uploaded a Moeka performance from theater on Dailymotion (in private), I'll share it now. I believe this was her very first performance as a zenza girl, she performed Lemon no Toshigoro with 3 other members on 6th July 2018. Moeka is really cute in this <3 The password to watch the video is "mana48".

• Like Like x 2
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That was the shonichi of the new Team K (RESET).

5. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Wait a minute... "date people"?? Her "scandal" is a sh1t compared with yokoyui (t8) scandal and she is still in the group!! Actually Since yokoyui (t8) a scandal is not reason to graduation!!! The people hate her for nothing!! She is so beauty and hot... oguri cant even compete with her!! To much pression!!! She dont deserve that crap... thats why she left the group!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Disagree x 9
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. vcks

vcks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    I completely agree!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka won the 2nd singing competition!! :cute: Her performances:

https://twitter.com/onigiridouga3/status/1189861580084613120
    https://twitter.com/onigiridouga3/status/1189875880371183618

:ome::ome::ome:

Congrats Moeka! <3 Her first performance was amazing and my favorite one from this finale. I love the acapella part and she sounds so beautiful. it seems to be the most popular live for today (judging by the likes)! Her 2nd performance, she took a difficult song with a lot of highs and falsetto. Overall she did good too, I think she shines more with melodious songs though she should have picked a song like last year Hitomi, or I wish she did Endless Story because I love that song (another member performed it btw LOL). Moeka's singing and voice are just great and she gets a lot of praises for it, so I'm glad that she got recognized and won the trophy at least once. She cried a lot when she was announced as winner. ;_; She did great when singing solo parts for 365 nichi no Kamihikouki at the end.

I think this means that she will get a solo song in the next single? I'm so happy! <3 This can be considered as a graduation song, it's a great gift ;_; I'm not sure when the finalists concert will be, but I doubt that they would do it without the winner, so she should be part of it logically, I hope so. I'll look forward to it!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

10. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
  11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Ooops.
    Oh sorry. I mixed up everything.

Kobe doesn't make sense after all.
    deeply sorry.

@Trinu just thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if they do something during AKB Kouhaku or one of the early event in 2020.
    I don't think they will do "only" a theater performance.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
  12. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    yes yes yes yes yes TAKE THAT HATERS!!! her "scandal" is a sh1t!!

nop.... she will leave the group IN FEB2020

13. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    "IF" there are Kouhaku. It should have already been announced. TBH, last year reception was pretty bad.

I am fully expecting some kind of concert during the Request Hour week at TDC though. That's the January big event, and it fully coincide with the timeline. I am still not convinced we will see the graduation theatre though....

IIRC, Paru didn't have one at her own request. Mako had one (I am fully convinced that the Spring Fes is just Mako grad concert in disguise to prevent complaints and perhaps to boost sale, or also likely at Mako own request). As for Juri.... the timeframe was pretty bad so...

14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I think they'll probably do the finalists concert before Moeka's graduation because she won, so she really has to be part of it... That concert could be like an "unofficial" graduation concert for her since she will sing solo songs and probably center for group songs and all. I really hope it happens, can't wait for it <3 I keep listening to her cover of Nandemonaiya from today ;_; so good. Her cover of Believe is actually so nice too. I hope she sings a lot before graduation...

Moeka tweeted earlier to thank everyone, she said that it was her wish to win this trophy. Actually, the day before, she tweeted about being nervous, and how she couldn't sleep, and before the event, she said that she wants to enjoy singing without worrying about rank. yet in the end she won, and I'm glad for her, it means a lot, she cried so much... and I'm just happy that this means that we will probably have one more concert with her singing. Congrats again <3

001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 3
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka has been posting recently about how she's been talking to Juri a lot (here and here) and that Juri sent her videos (here), it's really sweet and I find it so funny that Moeka is using eggs emojis and gifs of frying eggs and scrambled eggs in her tweets about Juri haha she's really cute XD

She also posted these photos yesterday, asking "which one do you like better"

001.jpg 002.jpg

She then posted photos on IG as well:

003.jpg 004.jpg

Both hairstyles are cute and pretty <3

• Like Like x 7
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

I listen to this so much, Moeka's singing is angelic :cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I hope she stays in the industry and will sign a new agency

• Agree Agree x 9
  20. naruse

naruse Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    naruse48
    Since she had her first handshake yesterday after announcing... there's a few things I can tell you

1. there is a reason behind it, might become news item in the near future
    2. might be pretty shocking (?) to some, but once you see it i guess all the pieces connect
    3. I guess you can tie it to why she doesn't appear in theater
    4. She started thinking about graduation long before the single, also might be why she was made center
    5. I think she is keeping her social media accounts

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1