Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yesterday showroom

if the video does not show watch the video here
    cr uploader thx

• Like Like x 1
  2. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    December 26, 2019, 18:30
    "Yahagi Moeka Graduation Stage" (Special Stage)

Performing Member
    Yahagi Moeka

Performing Member (partially)
    Yamane Suzuha, Okada Rina, Kobayashi Ran, Ootake Hitomi, Oomori Maho, Saitou Haruna, Tada Kyouka, Furukaza Nazuna, Honda Sora, Suenaga Yuzuki, Ishiwata Sena, Kuramoto Miyu, Yoshihashi Yuzuka

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12561058707.html

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

wow, so Moeka is the only performer at her graduation stage? and some performances will include the other girls. Interesting :eek: Looks like the other performers are all 3rd gen of draft, except Suzuha who is a 16th gen. I wonder what kind of stage this will be LOL if she's all alone then isn't it kinda like her solo concert haha, maybe this can be like her 2nd solo concert, it was her wish after all >.< I wonder for how long she will perform and what kind of setlist it will be. But honestly I really wanted her to have one solo stage during her graduation, so I'm happy now because it seems most of the stage will be solo XD and the chances for her to sing one ballad are higher too. I'm really looking forward to this!!! I hope it can be a great stage, for Moeka's last day as an idol ;_; <3 There's around one week left now T_T

4. Valdore

Valdore Kenkyuusei

This isn't normal right? I always thought a graduation stage would have other members performing. Could it be because it is around Christmas time? Why is she even having it around that time? Has it been confirmed why she is graduating? Is it from the fan bullying and the scandal?

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I would say that it isn't the usual thing for a graduation stage... There will be other members performing though, just not in all songs, which means most of it will be Moeka solo on stage? We'll have to wait and see to know exactly how it will be, as far as I know, there hasn't been a graduation stage like this before. I guess the reason is that Moeka couldn't learn dances? or didn't have time to learn a stage? No idea why, but I think she probably practiced songs to sing and maybe she will just do dancing for a few songs, let's see!

About the timing, actually it's not weird at all, I remember that I watched Paruru's graduation during Christmas time, so I went back to check and Paruru's graduation stage was indeed at that time, on 26 December. I saw that Mayuyu's graduation stage was on 26 December too. and now Moeka's graduation stage is on 26 December. I wonder if it's a coincidence, or maybe management like to make graduations on that day :fear: (and these were all members who are in my favorites too so I'm getting used to Christmas graduation stages :^^;:)

The reasons of her graduation haven't been confirmed yet, but I guess the scandal and people attacking her might be one of the reasons. I doubt she would say that anyway but Sasshi's tweet on the day of Moeka's announcement makes me think it's definitely one of the reasons... Sasshi said that Moeka is delicate and unexpectedly her mental is not strong and she cries easily. so I think she probably had a hard time, and she probably thought a lot before deciding to graduate. She cried a lot in her announcement on Mirai Monster... She wrote a blog post too, where she said the staff tried to make her stay and she worried a lot but she made this decision. Read her blog post here.

Btw she does seem very busy with school, in fact when she announced her Showroom yesterday, it was supposed to start earlier but then she said she has to start it later because she will be late because of school. I think school is another one of the reasons. There are probably more reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This point doesn't matter. In Japan, a budhist and shintoist country, Christmas means nothing.
    New year day is much more important.

7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I wouldn't say that it means "nothing". Just like many countries, Japan has decorations, Christmas trees and illuminations all over their streets at the end of the year. They wish a Merry Christmas on the day too, and literally every Tv show has Christmas specials and Christmas performances, and people wearing Christmas outfits, even weeks before the 25th. Same with Christmas commercials, Christmas food, etc. So they do care about Christmas obviously, and I read that for them it's more a day for couples. but anyway yes I don't think that having a graduation stage on the day after Christmas is a problem at all and it happened before in AKB.

8. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Christmas is literally a romantic dating day in Japan. Made a mistake of going to park alone on Christmas Eve in Japan once, never again (like, I think I was the only non-couple in the radius of 5 km).

While the reason wasn't clear, the main suspected reasons are that her parent force the graduation, and force her to take study over AKB works. There were also other members saying that Moeka is studying all the time. The reason her parent force it might or might not be related to the scandal and antis actions.

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka updated her Twitter with a photo yesterday night to say good night:

001.jpg

Today as well she posted a photo and she talked about her graduation stage with more details! She says that for the stage, they made a setlist with a theme of 2nd Suchicon! Suchicon is how Moeka calls her solo concert ^-^ So like I guessed earlier, this will be like a 2nd solo concert of Moeka <3 I'm happy since it was her wish to have a 2nd solo concert and now she can have it for her graduation stage. <3 and I really want more solo performances from her, so this is perfect!! She said that they took in consideration the songs recommendations of fans :O The songs I recommended to her are Tsuki to Mizukagami, Kimi wa Boku da, Seishun to Kizukanai Mama, and Endless Story. The first 3 are 48G-related and the last one isn't, I hope that Moeka will perform at least one of these (tbh I just recommended any songs that I liked and that I had in mind LOL I think her voice would suit these songs). I can't wait!! <3

002.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is planning on singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You." ;)

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I just saw Moeka's IG Story from earlier and now I understand your comment :lol: Looks like she's been busy practicing with her same gen friends, probably for her graduation stage. and actually I would love it if they performed All I Want For Christmas is You and 1 or 2 other Christmas songs (it can be AKB's ones too), and with santa outfits, it would be nice and cute [hehe]

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I am not sure why the discussion of Christmas in Japan is in this thread, but here is the final word from Matsui Rena on today's Doki! Doki! on NHK World. It includes all the essential elements: Christmas tree, Christmas cake, Christmas chicken, and romance.

IMG_20191222_072703.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Some of the recent photos of Moeka from her Instagram... <3

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

Moeka's cover of Nandemonaiya from the 2nd singing competition is getting quite a lot of attention here. There are a lot of comments (in japanese) on the video! There are many praises about her voice and singing and that she's so good even though she's so young, she can sing with the right emotions. A lot of people wish for Moeka to continue singing after graduation... and I wish the same ;_; it would be such a waste if she stops singing when so many people love her voice. I listen to her singing covers so much ;_; <3

• Like Like x 4
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka updated her Twitter (01 / 02), her IG and IG stories with photos where she wears santa outfit!
    She looks so cute! ;_; The first photos received a lot of likes. She's adorable! Merry Christmas! <3<3<3

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    As an AKB49 fan, I'm sad that she'll never get the opportunity to truly become one of the legends in AKB. However, I wish for the best in her life since AKB doesn't seem to fit her life at all.

16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Well...in AKB49, I doubt any of our oshimens will ever make it [hehe]

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. trippy

trippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuzuha Huge-O
    nothing bring jesus suffering to perspective like a good bite of KFC at the end of the day

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Her graduation stage setlist:
    • M01 - Soredemo Suki da yo
    • M02 - Igai ni Mango
    • M03 - LOVE Shugyou
    • M04 - Heart Gata Virus (Moeka, Omori Maho, Yoshihashi Yuzuka)
    • M05 - Mushi no Ballad
    • M06 - Yokaze no Shiwaza
    • M07 - Migikata
    • M08 - Ima Naraba (Moeka, Yamane Suzuha)
    • M09 - Moekii
    • M10 - Saikyou Twintail
    • M11 - Oogoe Diamond
    • M12 - Kibouteki Refrain
    • M13 - #Sukinanda
    Encore
    • EN01 - Watashi wa Watashi
    • EN02 - Sustainable (Draft3 + Yamane Suzuha, Moeka center)
    • EN03 - Sotsugyou Ryokou
    • EN04 - Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara

• Informative Informative x 3
  20. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Ummm, it seems like almost the same with the setlist of her solo concert in TDC :^^;:
    Well I love Moechan but the setlist looks a little bit boring for me. I expected her to at least one song from team K's Reset which she hasn't perform anytime despite being drafted and then promted to team K. But there are still lots of good song, especially ballad songs which I really pleased to hear cause Moeka voice is the thing that made me addicted to this little girl.
    Another thing that makes me sad is no team K's member atend her graduation stage. I really want to see her interative with team K member more but sadly I think they are not so close since most of Moeka's time not spending at the theater.
    Despite all that. I still really hapy for Moeka that she successfully perfromed her last stage as an AKB member. Happy graduation Moeka and wish you best luck in whatever path you choose from now on.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020