1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yahagi Moeka (Moechan) / Draft 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Hugglepuff, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Miichan posted photos with Moeka at the beginning of January! She said that they took photos together the day before JRA, it was supposed to be posted as a tweet to say "let's do our best" before JRA aired, and when she asked Moeka about it, Moeka replied "I forgot to send it LOL" and Miichan laughed because Moeka's reply is too casual for a junior XD Miichan ended her own tweet with "LOL" too. (idk what's the correct way to translate that word but basically it's internet slang for "laughing" so something like "LOL" or "LMAO"). The photos are cute!

001.jpg 002.jpg

More cute photos of Moeka from early January:

003.jpg 004.jpg

and she also did a Showroom on 4th January!
    I'll post about it another time >.< The photo:

005.jpg

:cute::cute::cute:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

TikTok videos from Moeka: #1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5
    She's sooo cute >.< <3 The 1st and 3rd are my favs!

Recent photos on Twitter (+ last one from IG story)
    Sources: #1 - #2 - #3 - #4 - #5

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg

Moeka also posted a photo of Miku and congratulated her for HKT winning #1 on Request Hour!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There is around 10 days left for the finalists concert, Moeka's last activity as idol...
    I'm looking forward to it and I hope she's going to cover a good song!
    Last year she performed I Love You and it was beautiful, one of her best live ;_; <3

I uploaded it:

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/12/19 Yahagi Moeka Showroom

This is the Showroom that Moeka did some days before her graduation, I watched it live but I wasn't paying too much attention so I watched it again now (finally XD). Moeka is so cute in this! As usual she said suchi so many times LOL she also winked for fans and did a lot of finger-hearts <3 She also tried a headband and hat from time to time, she looked so cute with the headband. She answered to many questions! She said that she's in her room, she was at school before. She said that she talked to Miku on the phone before <3 She thanked everyone for watching her TikTok videos! Later she was also asked about Saikyou Twintail being on TikTok, and she said she knows about it and she's very happy to see a lot of people use it! She was asked about Aimyon since she went to her concert, she said it was amazing. then someone asked what's her favorite song of Aimyon, and she said there are many, she end up answering Ikiteitandayona. I listened to the song and it's nice, it has talking parts, it reminds me a bit of some Keyaki songs who are like that, LOL.

She was asked about IZ*ONE, she said she likes them and she likes La Vie En Rose and she sings/dance along to it. I also like this song, good taste Moeka <3 She was asked about her oshimen in Nogi and she said that it's Hoshino Minami and she likes others too. then she was asked about her oshimen in Keyaki and she said that it's Ozeki Rika! Then she said that she talks with Saito Nagisa of =LOVE on Line and they're close. The fans seem surprised at this info (Nagisa is a popular member of =LOVE), Moeka said that they're close! She talked about Sasshi twice during the live stream but I'm not sure what she said XD She talked about Zunchan (Yamane Suzuha) and she said that they go out together etc. She also replied about her sister, she said her sister is doing fine. when she was asked about Juri, she said she wants to meet her, and same for Miho from Hinata!

Moeka also said that she's watching dramas, and movies. She said she watched the movie Narratage, someone asked her about the movie Ossan's Love, and she said she watched it too! Around the end someone asked her about growing her hair and she said that she had long hair before and she talked about it. I'm kinda curious what she would look like with long hair! I like her with this haircut though LOL. She was asked about what she will do after graduation too and she said that she's thinking about it.

Now the parts where I think she might have noticed my comments, first the random ones; since I keep writing "cute" at the beginning, when she said "cute cute" at 3:20 I thought maybe she saw my messages LOL. then when she talked about IZ*ONE and she couldn't say La Vie En Rose correctly, I wrote it, and then she said it right around 10:50. and lastly this one I'm sure it's about my message, I wrote that I'm from Europe (in japanese), and a bit after 37:00 she reacted to it, and she said it's nice, and that she went to Europe once for a school trip, she went to Italy! (that's not where I'm from but it's still great!) She said something else after, then she said she went to Rome and people were friendly. If anyone here is fluent in japanese and want to help, it would be great if I could get a full translation of her talk about Europe (including when she read the question). <3

• Like Like x 3
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2019/12/19 Yahagi Moeka Instagram Live

if the video does not show watch the video here

This was on the same day as the Showroom above, since the fans asked her to do a IG live, Moeka started the IG live just after the Showroom! At first she was alone and just tried some filters, then later Miku joined her and they both did a collab-IG live LOL it was fun, but the sound quality isn't so good ;_; There's a part when Miku did an imitation of Moeka XD The fans asked how both of them became close and they said it's during Jiwaru Days and thanks to Sasshi or something. Also that they were both in the SakamichiAKB song that time! Then they answered other things and tried filters, it was funny when they realized they can switch the glasses filter to get different glasses and they were having fun with it LOL. After a while, Miku had to go and Moeka continued the IG live alone for a little more. She was singing Aimyon songs sometimes, it made me wonder if she would do a cover of Aimyon for the finalists live!

This was cute and fun to watch, Moeka and Miku's friendship is adorable. There are some parts where they did "screenshot time" so I took 2 screenshots here:

001.jpg 002.jpg

<3<3<3

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mana

Mana Under Girls

AKB's next handshake events will be postponed for security reasons (read here) so I guess this means that Moeka's official graduation will be later than what was planned. Moeka wrote a tweet about this today, she's sad for everyone who looked forward to the handshake event, and she asked everyone to take care of their health >.<

Last week on 23rd January, it was Miku's solo concert and Moeka attended! She posted a photo and HKT member Watanabe Akari also posted a photo together with Moeka at the concert!

001.jpg 002.jpg

So cute! Moeka is such a good friend ;_; I love her friendship with Miku. <3 Speaking of friendships, a few days later, Moeka also tweeted that she wants to meet Juri, and everytime she talks about Juri, she posts a gif of eggs, it's so funny and cute XD especially this one with that face on it LOL.

and today!!! Moeka posted singing covers in her IG stories and on Twitter <3 First she posted this short singing cover in IG Story. if anyone knows which song this is, please let me know! Moeka sounds so nice ;w; then she posted a singing cover of Aimyon's Koi Wo Shita Kara on IG Stories! I merged the videos into one, listen here! Later she posted the same cover on her Twitter but a bit shorter (the one from IG Story has another part in the beginning). in the tweet, she says that it's improvised. She sounds so good ;w; I wonder if she's the one who play guitar too? Recently I saw again a video of her which I think is from her time of 16th gen Showroom auditions, and she was playing piano. She played A Whole New World, she was really nervous so she made some mistakes but she's good! (she's so cute there LOL) Since she can play instruments, I'm wondering if she's the one playing the guitar in her covers of today :O Btw Moeka also made another tweet after where she wrote "what should I sing tomorrow〜" yay Moeka please keep posting singing covers!!! <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2020/01/04 Yahagi Moeka Showroom

This is a Showroom that Moeka did at the beginning of January! She had a lot of frog plushies and a figurine of Link (of Zelda). She tried a frog hat and it looks so cute! it looks like it's all gifts from her fans! Since this was after the New Year, Moeka wished a Happy New Year to everyone many times. After that she answered questions. She said she meets with Miku often in recent days. She talked about how she wants to go to Guam. She talked about Sasshi and Miku coming to her graduation and she said she was really happy. She was asked about =LOVE again and she said again that she's close to Saito Nagisa, and they talk on Line. At around 22:00, she was asked about Sakamichi and she said something about Yamashita Mizuki but I'm not sure what it is... (I'm kinda curious LOL). and she mentioned Miho again! At around 38:00, I'm not sure, but I think she talks about how before joining AKB, she went to AKB cafe and she bought a Kojiharu penlight (she said "pen" which I guess is penlight) she also said she went to AKB theater, I think she attended a stage, and she said there was Mayuyu, and maybe that was a Mayuyu birthday live. She talks about her memories as AKB fan and how she wanted to join AKB. So sweet <3 This was a nice Showroom and Moeka looks adorable! She talked for long and answered to many more questions. and it's so cute the way she reads the rankings at the end of her Showrooms LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2020/01/20 Yahagi Moeka Instagram Live

This is a short IG live that Moeka did not long ago! She looks so cute in white! <3 She tried some filters, and she answered to questions! She show her Nintendo Switch, she said that she plays Fortnite and Mario Kart. She introduced her make-up since people were asking. Miku commented during the live stream and Moeka noticed and said congrats to HKT for winning RH this year! She was asked about who she is close to in Nogi and she answered about Mizuki again, around 20:00, but I still didn't understand XD I think she said that they talked? She also said that she talks with Umezawa Minami! She mentioned Sasshi, I think they talk on Line. Someone said that AKB's new center is Zukkii, Moeka said congrats and that she's happy! She was asked about which sports she likes to do, she said basketball and dodgeball. and her favorite Disney character is Rapunzel. This was a short IG live, Moeka was adorable <3 The same day, she posted a lot of funny IG stories with filters, you can watch them all in this tweet. So cute and funny LOL.

She did "screenshot time" during the IG live so I took some screenshots:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today was Moeka's last activity as AKB member with the finalists concert! Since a few days ago, she's been practicing for this concert. She also posted some cute IG stories with Naachan, it's adorable when they played rock/paper/scissor LOL. Here: #01 - #02. Today, she said that it's her last day as AKB and she wants to enjoy it! Photos (last one is from IG stories today):

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 001.jpg

Then, the concert happened! The performances with Moeka:

Yahagi Moeka - Yuki no Hana / Part 01 - Part 02
    Yahagi Moeka - Believe / Part 01 - Part 02
    Yahagi Moeka + Okada Nana - Secret Base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~ / Part 01 - Part 02
    Yahagi Moeka + Okada Nana - Sayonara Daisuki na Hito / Short Part

+Bonus: cute moment of Moeka at the end of the concert <3

She also performed Kibouteki Refrain as a duet with Naachan, and she did group songs of course! I'll watch the whole concert as soon as possible! I saw her performances for now, and I really love her cover of Yuki no Hana! She sounds so good ;w; For Believe, it's the song she did at the finals, imo this song has too many high parts, and she struggled a bit with it at the finals but here she performed it better, she reached all the notes, it sounded nice! although I still think her voice suits lower songs better. For the duets, both were very good, apparently Naachan is the one who picked Secret Base for them to perform, aw ;w; and Sayonara Daisuki na Hito is the song they performed as duet in last year's finalists concert T_T I can't find a complete upload but I'll definitely upload this when I find time. Both of them were very emotional, and they cried. ;_; and then Moeka said thanks to Naachan ;_; I'm crying... T_T Their friendship is really sweet T_T I'm glad they performed together a lot in the concert, and they sound so good together... <3 Some screenshots:

005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg
    012.jpg 013.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg 017.jpg 018.jpg

<3<3<3

After the concert ended, Moeka uploaded a short video of her sister Yukina (former SKE member), the video is quite funny LOL Moeka says something like "let's go home" and then Yukina search for something in her bag but it's on the ground behind her LOL! Moeka wrote on the tweet "Ponkotsu as usual. Thank you Yahagi sister!" I think here ponkotsu can mean clumsy or forgetful or something like this. LOL cute [hehe]

AND! After the concert ended, Moeka changed her Twitter username. Now it's: https://twitter.com/moeka__yahagi She removed the 48 ;w; I guess she will change her IG username soon too (it has "akb48" in it). She also removed her description on Twitter and she wrote a new one, it says something like: "I am Yahagi Moeka, a second year high school student" ;w;

Make sure to follow her on Twitter, I think she will still use it after graduation! :blush:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Mikurin shared these 2-shots on Twitter:-

EP7m2b0U4AA62T5.jpg EP7m2b1U4AMpAWq.jpg EP7m2bzU4AI8pLl.jpg EP7m2bzUcAAvYo4.jpg

萌夏、歌唱力ライブお疲れ様!!
    そして卒業おめでとう
    約2年間、本当にお疲れ様!!
    これからも頑張るんだよ
    Moeka, Congratulations on your singing live! !
    And congratulations on graduation
    Thank you very much for about 2 years! !
    I'll keep working hard

https://twitter.com/miku_monmon3939/status/1224669977535336450

• Like Like x 3
  12. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    It's 2nd year high school student, not junior high.

I guess she won't be joining the postponed HS then.

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I doubt too she will.
    Her profile is also gone from the AKB48 site.

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@innosu Thanks for the correction, I tried to find the school system in Japan to translate "koukou ninensei" but I guess I found the wrong info or I got confused with it. LOL Fixed it!

@Merlin54 The photos with Miku are so adorable ;w; it reminds me that Miku posted photos and lots of videos with Moeka back in December, but I never shared them here. For those who love the moments and friendship between these 2 (like me >.<), I'll post them, this was from the end of December:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Really too cute <3 That day, Miku also posted this video with Moeka on Twitter, and lots of very cute/funny IG stories, watch them all here. LOL when they're with Mirurun and they switch their names XD and this one is so cute, the way Moeka laughed in the end *-* Adorable! Another IG story with MoeMiku here! and an older one from FNS day with Moeka, Miku, Yuiyui <3

So now Moeka is officially graduated! it's weird to see her thread moved. well, most of my favorite members are graduated, so there's one more now. Although, for Moeka I really didn't expect that it would happen so fast, but I already accepted it and I think she got a very nice goodbye, most of it thanks to Sustainable and the singing competition. She got to have last performances on FNS, then last performance on JRA with new outfits, she appeared on the New Year CDTV too (pre-recorded), she had a nice graduation stage with many solo live, with duets and group performances with members she is close to (Draft 3rd gen and Zunchan) and her other close friends being here backstage (Sasshi and Miku). After winning the singing competition, she got to be at the finalists live, with solo performances and many duet performances with Naachan, who she is very close to. it was like a graduation concert ;w;

it makes me think Moeka really did have a great time as AKB even if it was just 2 years, she got to center a few b-sides (and one of them got popular on TikTok, Saikyou Twintail LOL), she centered for a single, she made friends with a lot of members like Sasshi, Juri, Miku, Naachan, Zunchan, and her same gen friends. These are strong friendship that continue with time and even outside of AKB activities. She got her own photobook, her own solo concert, a commercial, and a lot more things. She achieved a bit of everything and she had a great goodbye. it's a very nice career that she had as AKB member, very short but full of everything. I'm sure everyone who got to know her will never forget her. Thank you Moeka <3

She wrote a message on Twitter about her graduation, if no one translates it, I'll try to translate it soon!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

For "Twintail Day" (on 2nd February, 2/2), Akari from HKT posted photos of when Saikyou Twintail was recorded, with Moeka!

001.jpg 002.jpg

So cute! Good times >.< <3

and after the finalists concert, some members posted messages for Moeka (like how Miku did) since she became officially graduated. when I see how many members posted messages for Moeka to say goodbye, ever since her graduation announcement, graduation stage, her last performances, and now her last concert. I feel that so many messages were posted for her, by other members, it makes me feel that she was really loved by those who knew her ;w; I'm glad ;w; Zunchan posted so many photos <3 Komiharu message is so sweet <3

Yamane Suzuha

#MoechanThankYouForBeingInAKB
    When Moeka-chan was there
    No matter what, whatever happened
    We did our best, we laughed, we faced forward。
    I'm glad I have met you。 I'm glad we could meet again。
    I'm happy you were in AKB48。
    Thank you for carrying so much on your shoulders。
    Daisuchi。 (Note: it means I love you) My friend!

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Komiyama Haruka

Moechan, good work on your last stage as AKB48 member✿
    I engraved the image of "idol Moechan" in my eyes!
    When I saw Moechan's face in the dressing room before the live, I already had tears,
    and I lost my breath when 「Sayonara Daisuki na Hito」 was performed。。。

007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

Omori Maho also posted IG stories videos with Moeka: #1 - #2 - #3 These seem to be old videos. So cute ;_; <3 Maho wrote some messages on it; the first video is apparently from when Draft 3 were training, on the video there's Maho, Moeka, and Riona (who also graduated recently btw) Maho said that she's nostalgic, that they were having fun in the video with Maho and Riona both claiming that Moeka is their bride (yome), and then they laughed LOL. and Maho also had short hair back then. in the 2nd video, it's also old, it's the 3 of them again, Moeka's reaction when she saw the camera was so cute LOL Maho wrote that they always had fun together but now 2 of them graduated and she's alone. sad ._. and the 3rd video is from Moeka's graduation stage day, Maho wrote "Moeka T_T Good work for the last performance!". I love their friendship ;w;

it's so nice to see so much love for Moeka <3

(Btw when looking for this thread today I went to the Team K section and I was like uh... wait T_T)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka's description on IG is now the same as in Twitter, but she didn't change the username for now ;w;
    if I remember well, she said before that she will keep using IG/Twitter even after grad so make sure to follow!

Some of her photos on IG from the end of December and early January:

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg 009.jpg 010.jpg

The 6th photo shows her 9 most popular / most liked IG posts from 2019 <3 The 7th photo is with her cousins!
    I hope she'll keep posting in her IG, she posts a lot of nice and cute photos there and funny IG stories too ;w;

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

You can watch Moeka's full graduation stage from 26th December here ;_; <3<3<3

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

The day of her graduation, on 4th February, Moeka wrote a letter to fans on her Twitter! I was thinking about translating this but actually someone in Twitter translated it (here and here). I'm going to post the text version of the translation (I got the permission from the translator). This is Moeka's last message as an idol to her fans ;w; <3

"I have graduated from AKB48 on February 4th! This is Yahagi Moeka.
    I was really happy I could see the faces of all of my fans again during my last concert yesterday.

Seriously seriously, the day came where you could see the tears of the "iron" Okada Nana-san..!
    Since I was first chosen for a single senbatsu, Nana-san has always been by my side when I had been alone before. When we were feeling down, we encouraged each other, she would confront my troubles seriously, and she would reprimand me strictly sometimes too (for my own good).
    Looking back now, the time I have spent with Nana-san was a very very precious part of my life.
    Nana-san! Thank you very much for watching my back countless times. I love you (daisuchi). I was happy we could sing together at the end.

Those who have watched over me from the nearest for around 22 months of my eventful idol life, my family and friends, all the members and the various staff.
    I love AKB48 which has changed my life. I hope you will continue to be loved forever and always.

And, I wasn't dismissed!! LOL
    It's a graduation that I have completely chosen myself with positive feeling so I'm really sorry to the staff who tried to stop me when they were told about it ;_;

Finally, to everyone who has liked Moechan. Really, really, thank you very much.
    From the 16th gen auditions of 4 years ago until now, I think you saved me many many times with your kind words and smiles.
    All of you have brought me to where I am now. It's thanks to all of you that I've been able to see many sights.
    Thanks for following me for these immensely rich 2 years. Thanks for always believing in me, standing by me and protecting me. Thanks for giving me confidence. Was I able to repay your kindness? I think it's still not enough, isn't it. I hope the day will come where I'll be able to repay your kindness greatly greatly, someday. If you miss me, please listen to Sustainable a lot. Please reminisce about the Suchi concert too. Please look at my photobook too. I, too, will be on my own road from today onwards, but I'll do my best to become stronger.

No matter when, please stand by me. Please support me. Please be by my side. Thanks for the many memories. I will never ever forget about all of you. Really, thank you very much. See you!"

001.jpg 002.jpg

She posted the 2 photos after posting her message. They are photos of Naachan and the finalists concert, Moeka's last activity as idol. Moeka's message is really sweet, what she said about Naachan is touching, and everything she said to fans too <3 I'm really glad that she became an idol even if it was only for 2 years and such a short time, but she did so much, and I'm happy I got to hear her singing many times, I love her voice so much. She really bring something cute and fresh to the group during her time in AKB and she achieved many things, I think she can be proud of herself and more confident compared to before, and if she ever decide to comeback to entertainment (for example as singer), I will definitely support her. Thanks for everything Moeka, I will miss you, and I wish you the best! (I hope we will have updates from her from time to time >.<)

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Moeka posted something today! This is her first update online since her graduation that was 20 days ago ;w; Today Moeka uploaded IG stories with an audio of her singing Amai Kioku, a song from "the shes gone". I merged the 4 videos together so you can listen to Moeka's full cover here! She sounds beautiful! I'm glad to get something new from her, and it's singing <3

Welcome back Moeka \(≧▽≦)/

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2