1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    :banana:#Yamada4HasuteToWasute:banana:

She need to do it on handshake stage though. So more people will notice that there is a potential candidate from Hyogo to take Hasute and Wasute dance again.

2. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  3. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    what a cute naanya when she know yamada has instagram account [hehe]
    for now she has reach 9k followers :1st:

4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Naanya really like Yamada, i think Yamada is the only one Team 8 member who Naanya follow [hehe]
    shame, we can't see their combi anymore in team A :gavel:
    now 9.6k..if she can break 10k follower, well she can :^O^:

from thread 49th single
    Yamada Nanami (*2/20)
    this is bad result for her compared before :(

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    of cours
    ofcourse she can :hehe:

from various source
    really love this smile <3<3<3
    DF_YMKMVYAIRDUu.jpg
    DF_Ev70V0AE6Jtq.jpg DF6SmGzVoAAz3-o.jpg 20292897_745092482357609_7634503998352601250_n.jpg 20375801_745092389024285_8588033928180874208_n.jpg 20376135_745092405690950_9126790996654616631_n.jpg 20525705_745092442357613_6680052155415674933_n.jpg

NaNaru <3
    DF6etqDUQAIKuri.jpg DF6eu-HV0AAWIkJ.jpg DF6ev2XU0AAapZU.jpg 20429762_745711145629076_5593001989183381298_n.jpg 20525892_745711215629069_3237729009350730583_n.jpg

with kocchan
    DF-__zGUIAESklV.jpg DF-wxwIVwAEW4Tz.jpg DGBSfTyUMAAyc7u.jpg

NaNao
    DF-2kClUAAUhnbt.jpg 20294434_744962025703988_6995779429861483078_n.jpg

with Oden
    20264966_745040059029518_7841251682255584595_n.jpg 20294490_744963332370524_8149007283144055782_n.jpg

Shumi Baka 170729

more NaNaru <3<3<3
    DGC73H1V0AE9Nq9.jpg DGC73M8U0AAeek1.jpg DGC729EUwAEBZOs.jpg

HaYamada <3<3<3
    DGCzHjtVoAAnLAH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2017
  6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    @wisnu bayu yeah but her IG account still not verified..
    and thanks for bunch photo of Yamada and Naru <3 you know i loved to ship them [hehe]

7. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    already 9.9k, but still not verified :confused:

once again <3<3<3
    20597423_746355642231293_8497622808938459925_n.jpg

SeriYama
    20525277_746355638897960_5018730536726591047_n.jpg

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    ig.png
    10k Followers and account verified :1st:

and Yamada will appear on Yokoyama Team A theater next Saturday 8/05/2017..double performance :banana:

9. mrmarikko

mrmarikko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

please, be my guest
    help me keep this thread busy and alive

you adorable..say hi to new couple them
    nanamugi16.jpg

kinda late join the party..done, done and done follow her
    IG Yamada follow Tsumugi and vice versa, right @Aka ?
    Ikumi lol ..NaNaru love too strong for you :lol:
    watching Yamada with Team 8 koen now..it's been a while since i saw her in theater
    can't wait for tommorow

WNana combi never die <3

well, like or not we must face the fact Yamada losing her popularity..
    just need a time until she vanished from eito top16

12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I think you should check Naachan's and Tsumugi's Instagrams and 755s.

Right. But Tsumugi deletes posts like Paruru.

C'mon, man!

The day that Yamada falls out of the team's top 16 is when they graduate. Like SDN.

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    people who come here to learn more about Team 8 must be getting the impression that Nagi, Nana a Naru are basically the least popular members and Yokochan will be fired tomorrow

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @nvmea, like I usually say, it's all about expectations. Yamada used to be like the third best eito in handshakes, she was the third in Kegarete iru Shinjitsu, she got a kennin, she centered Yume e no Route, she has the Kansai show, she had a bit of a push. And yet, she's no longer a top three, despite the followers in SR (the number of views of her streams makes it a bit suspicious) and Instagram. To make it worse, she still hasn't ranked. Although being out of the top 16 is an exaggeration.
    Naru fans were worried that she could fail the senbatsu. And she did. To them this is a war for a top place and with Yuiyui.
    Nagi used to be the most popular eito and now look at her current position. She remains one of the best sellers in the team, but she's not even in Berin's and Tanao's level now. Furthermore, she's completely absent from stuff that could make her a bit more popular. People were worried that she might've failed to even rank, and, as you could see, she almost did.

Expectations. If an eito that never sold out a slot keeps its record no one would find it strange or get too desperate about it.

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    Yamada has a good "name recognition", almost everyone knows her even if they know nothing about Team 8. It was the same for me like a year ago - I knew pretty much only her and Ikumin. btw Ikumin was 5th in SR followers when they started in October but despite that she had really low view numbers, on the level of girls like Karin, and it showed clearly the disparity. And to turn it around once again, her core fans showed that they almost have the ability to rank her anyway.

Yamada still being 2nd in SR, even if it is "only for the name", is impressive and her Instagram numbers have been imo extremely impressive. It hints at what the demographics of her fans are, but having many girl fans is an awful way of boosting your HS and SSK rank. Yet literally all of the others are begging for more woman fans.

The whole problem with these expectations is they are often based on some other member(s) and then it ends up like - Naru fans are insecure because there are low in numbers, Yui fans because they can only dream of Naru's fanbase passion, Yamada fans because even Serika could rank, Serika fans because she doesn't sell out HS, Tohoku fans because Nagi is still the ace who ranked, Nagi fans because fanbase is running to other girls, Yokochan fans because she doesn't get opportunities outside of Aomori, Momochan fans because she doesn't get opportunities in Nara...

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yamada is someone that gets along with many members outside Team 8. She is probably the kennin member that created more bonds with its kennin team. I remember that she and Kurena were the members with most followers in Instagram in beginning, this when members like Yuiyui, Nagi and Berin didn't even had a profile picture or were following anyone, so they took an advantage. When those girls started to use their Instagram, Yuiyui eventually became the most followed member. But that lasted hours. Girls like Naanya found out about her Instagram, and probably other members, and so their fans. Before you know it, Yamada had a huge lead again. Yuiyui is close again, but still behind.

What I question is how many of these people could ever oshi Yamada. Is she really their oshimen? Do they even see her with that potential? When you think about handshakes, not everyone that goes to Yuiyui's lane oshi her, but if they go there they certainly have a certain interest. So, if people that kinda like you but do not oshi you go to your handshakes, then why that doesn't happen with Yamada when her number of followers is so big? Well, it's not big, it's big for Team 8's level. You know what I mean. And Yamada is an outgoing person.

I wonder if Kurenyan's 8,8k, Shiorin's 7,3k or Odaeri's and Tanao's 7,1k aren't better than Yamada's 10,6k from a future perspective.

Oh well, if they follow her is because they at least like her a bit and that's better than nothing. Maybe she could build something from this.

Do they? I mean, you saw how much they worked to make her rank and she did rank on the first day. But the first day is the first day; it's so much easier to rank on that day if you use all your strength to make it happen. But was that enough to make her rank close to that desired 80th place? I don't know...

They're certainly vocal in SR.

On the other hand, shouldn't Tsumugi have more followers?

The end of Hayasakaguchi explains Nagi's decline. :^^;:

Who does?

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    @Aka it will take some time till the rankings stabilize fully (everyone but those three working and practicing, hard to be active!) and there are definitely many ways to look at it. I'm not big on the whole IG culture but there probably are better and worse ways of doing it. You could have Kasumin blowing up for being fashionable and getting modelling jobs like Saepii did, while the top girls will have ten times as followers and "nothing" from it.

Though in the end the question is: would people be more optimistic if Yamada were 5th in the ranking? It's absurd ofc to look for negative things even there. Maybe she just has lots of fans but they buy only limited number (again, not unexpected if many girl fans, look at how Akarin is selling), possibly other members are just "better" at HS. Also people like new things and that's the bad side of being so well known already. It still doesn't even have to mean that much - ofc it'd be nice if she had some smashing result to build confidence on, see how desperate she got at the training camp. But objectively she's fine...
    we know she appeals only to few but rich women. And what does end of WNanami explain?
    yeah, we may see if the 81-100 are announced. But at the very least it sends a message and shows good organization. SKE girls prove every year you can do wonders even with small numbers and Ikumin still has potential to grow on top of being much better known...
    deer hunters

18. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    wow so much information about Yamada current situation :shock: thx @Aka @nvmea for the explanation
    i always thought Yamada in the safe zone, no matter her HS result bad or not..but after reading this, now i worried about her future
    with so many uprising from other team 8 member, the competition became so hard..Yamada need something new to boost her popularity

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @Doflamingo, you shouldn't worry so much. If things go well for Team 8 then it will also for her. Oh wait... maybe you should worry...

She's fine, what we were discussing was if having as many or more followers on Instagram and SR as Yuiyui meant that she was equally popular, which most likely doesn't when you consider her handshake sales, her Sousenkyo rank and her SR number of views. And she's only like 5th in 755 followers, way behind Yuiyui and Naru.

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I wanted to clear up the worries so I evidently failed:^^;: But if I try to summarize it better - there isn't really need to worry about Yamada's present situation (very well known, the only meaningful kennin, HS sales not bad, still top 3-5 member in eito) and probably not about her future Team 8 situation (she'll never ever fall from team senbatsu and will always be one of the top picks for any variety). Her future overall situation then kinda depends on the expectations, but you're right that the field is levelling and she has recently lacked to show any standout result...