1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    no reaction from her :^^;:
    but this is different than before, when this happen?
    that's why she need partner, someone senior with experience to help her released her potential..and i'll give Myao name for that :D
    it's because what they wear, casual day.. makes someone looks better than usual ..Yamada looks good on that picture

2. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    lol
    what interests me is that the staff make an episode where there is HaYamada after yamada said she's being close with tsucchan

its from documentary AKB48 A to z 2016

i'd love to see they're doing MC again :hehe:

so you think so too

3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    how old is Yamada? she's not selected in AKB48 & NHK Kouhaku :(

4. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    she's 18 now
    i'am also curious why she was not elected :glare:
    from team 8 only 5 members selected
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/lp/akb48_kouhaku_7th/
    DQR4iQHV4AAy4wQ.jpg

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I'm not surprised if they dropped Yamada from their favorite..this already happen since wow last year maybe..the day when she didn't get rank in 2016
    She almost invisible this year, no more jobs outside eito event.. only shumi baka i guess
    It's hard but we should accept it..her golden era already done

6. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    even if management already abandon her, Yamada still have a good position in Team 8..her HS sell also not bad, still in top 5 in team 8
    what have she already build from started not gone forever
    i'm bit a late to join in Yamada hype, especially when she in her prime..so i'm gonna enjoy what's left of her :D

---

if the video does not show watch the video here
    [​IMG]
    http://blog.hicbc.com/radio/akb48/2017/12/022229.php

7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Did you really think you could mess with me and leave unscathed?

As I suspected, they have another event that day.

Not really.

8. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

She has appeared in many live events, radio shows, many appearances Team 8 variety shows, even AKB-related variety shows etc etc. She has been kept quite busy for this entire year. She is considered to be one of the slightly more busier Team 8 girls.

As for outside jobs, she does have the shumi baka gig but nowadays newer AKB girls don't really have that many outside jobs unless a production studio/director directly approached them or if their respective Prefecture Toyota planned something for them (Nao, Nagisa etc). Gone are the days of Acchan/Yuko, where the girls have lots of outside jobs.

I think that if she worked just a little more on her fan service and maybe dress up more regularly like a girl (which she does try nowadays), she would have more fans. :^O^:

9. wisnu bayu

wisnu bayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
  10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    damn, if only Hidaaya didn't take part in that event she would be chosen a captain of the red team! If only!
    yes she is

11. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

I think the top 5 now are Yuiyui, Naru, Nao, Momoka and Berin. Yamada will be 6th or 7th.

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    what do you base that on? (Serious question, not an attack!)
    For example we had the same discussion few months ago, and I argued that Yamada had the 2nd most followers on Insta, but SOMEONE argued that the trend is against her and she might have been overtaken soon, but in actual fact she's still #2. Also since then she was in that 80-100 SSK ranking. So I'd still consider her top 5 though it's close.

13. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

Not that I agree with SOMEONE :lol: but I based on the fact that the company seems to have many what I called as "flavor of the month" other than Yuiyui and Naru who are more consistently being pushed. For the past 6 months, it seems that Nao, Momoka and Berin are the choices of the company at least for the time being.

This is based on the exposure that they get:
    - Nao having her own TV show.
    - Momoka being referred to as the no. 1 Team 8 fisher in multiple magazines (in a positive way). She also be the first Team 8 member to release a gravure photobook rumored to have lots of swimsuit shots.
    - Berin appearing more than before in events, on TV etc.

Not to mentioned that they will represent Team 8 at Kouhaku.

I like Yamada and I don't think she will be overtaken as much as Ikumin (no offense to Ikumin fans). Yamada is a variety queen, which is lacking in AKB nowadays. She will have her place in Team 8. Not to mention that she has that so-called solo End Role performance on AKB48 Show. I think she is the second Team 8 member who has a solo performance on the show. She definitely has a place in Team 8.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    What you consider or not doesn't really matter since we were discussing handshake sales.

Onishi? Not even close. It's interesting how SR and her push changes people's perception of things.

Yuiyui, Naru, Tanao, Berin, Odaeri. Then Nagi had 8/23 while Yamada had 7/24. Nagi sold one more slot, but Yamada had one more available too, so it's hard to say which one did better. Maria also sold out 8, but she only had 12 slots. It's true that Odaeri only had 20 slots, but 13 to 8 or 7 is still a considerable difference. She would probably had two or three more then Nagi and Yamada with the same number of slots.

So, if we consider the latest single only, Yamada is either 6th or 7th.

15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that's what I also considered, but when you cut the rest of the original sentence, it didn't seem like that. And you can see @qwerty_2000 didn't understand it as HS only either.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But what @qwerty_2000 understood doesn't matter too since it was @Doflamingo who said it...

You... can't... win!

17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I know all of that, but if out of a sentence of 13 words you cut 6 of them, then consider them the most important, that's some Yamada's hand movements level of confusing

18. qwerty_2000

qwerty_2000 Kenkyuusei

@Aka, I wasn't referring to handshake sales. Nowadays, it doesn't really matter as to who the management want to push. In the past, yes. But now, not so much. I am pretty sure you can name more than 1 girl in 48 Group who has good HS sales but hardly ever appear on screen or even in theatre.

What I was referring to is that from the number of appearances in outdoor public events (and who centers them), TV show appearances, radio shows, Showroom etc - which is how I judge who are the main eventers for Team 8.

But then again, I am just a regular fan. All of these are just my observations. ;)

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So now you're blaming me for not having read Mingo's post? Shame one you! Shame on you! And you're even making fun of Yamada's hand movements. I can forgive Yuiyui, but not this.

And now I'm curious: what's "your" top 5?

You see, Team 8 is a bit different, so you can't really judge who's bigger by things like TV appearances. Take Naru for example. Who's bigger? Her or Hama? It depends on their age, where they live. And I believe @nvmea won't mind if I say that Onishi is more of a SR product. Think about it: everything she has is thanks to SR only. AKS or Toyota never really thought on her as a top top top member. She got her senbatsu position thanks to SR in a time when she didn't really had more than that, remember? She was the MC for... SR backstage streams thanks to SR. She went to the Moon thanks to SR. Her PB is thanks to SR. Private Summer is thanks to SR. She introduced SR streams at the beginning of the tour performances. She is known thanks to SR. She receives towers in SR. It's almost like SR is her agency or something, her Ohta. How many times did you see her being the center for a song besides Private Summer? And by this I mean their live performances too. In how many magazines has she been? In how many Bunbun episodes was she after those in the beginning? Who has been on AKBINGO! more often? Her or Odaeri, Shiorin, etc.? If a certain group of Team 8 members were old enough would she be on NHK's Kouhaku Utagassen?

Top 5 is probably a bit farfetched, at least for now. Let's see how it goes in the future. But the truth is that out of those girls that became popular thanks to SR, like Berin or Tanao, she's the one whose sales didn't skyrocketed, she's only 18th in Instagram followers and even her 755 number of followers is still smaller than the rest.

20. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I have read that post from which you picked only a certain part which then could make some people understand it as if you only referred to that part out of the cut context.
    I think there are now 9 members which I'd consider "1st rank": Yuiyui, Naru, Berin, Nagi, Yamada, Tanao, Eri, Yokochan, Onishi... You can take the first 5 as top 5 if you wish. But especially Tanao is very close.
    (If I had to make it to 16 members "senbatsu", then the "2nd rank" members would be: Kurenyan, Tsumugi, Ikumin, Nanase, Shiorin, Hijiri, Serika)
    For almost every one of them you can find something in which they are above or below the others - Kurenyan has massive IG numbers, Serika SSK ranking, some take better position in events etc etc. Then there's dynamics where Onishi is rising fast, while others could be stagnating or eating too much ramen.

Actually until the Kouhaku annoucement, I wouldn't even put Onishi in the 1st rank. But if she gets the nod over Eri and Yamada, that's quite significant. Her problem is simply not yet being known enough outside of people who watch SR or are already eito fans. @Aka's rant is accurate, but as I mentioned, I believe the trend is on her side, and many of the things she'd achieved looked unthinkable even just few months ago.
    surely at the start her "base" was so much lower than the one of those two. She became 24 slots from 4 slots in a year. Also her IG followers are lower because of her starting later, though it would be like 1-2k higher at most.