1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Mmm, not looking good for SSK to her. Glad that she is in that dance battle.
    Have to say that she becomes more prettier, especially on the event with Chou and Kuranoo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    [​IMG]

But it won't be different.

It's the same as before.

002.png

3. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

How's bad impact that hs decreases to ssk? I thought with minimum slot her sold, her fans will spend their money to buy ssk vote
    Don't jinx it
    Seriously? i'm pretty sure in the last single Yamada have 29 slot for Hs..
    damnit, i trapped in Mandela effect

4. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    thanks you, this is very complete...your knowledge about eito really beyond us
    is that bad??
    agree, that hair style really help make perception Yamada looks more beautiful than before [hehe]
    Yamada's fans already begun their campaign for SSK..let's hope this will work
    you should consulted with a doctor, here's doctor i recommended
    Dr. Parutaro
    parutaro.jpg
    i guarantee you'll be gonna be ok again

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I wouldn't call "knowledge" to "being there at the time".

6. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

Although good hs sales do not directly mean that an idol will rank in, Yamada's chances of ranking in this year are extremely slim to begin with, since she lack that rich wota who will splurge on her. With the addition of overseas sister groups in this year's ssk and the rise of STU48, I don't even think she stands a chance.

I wish her all the best, maybe a miracle will happen. Just like Tanabe Miku, three years back. lols.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Even with a small chance to get rank, she still optimistic and never give up..her fans know about that and seeing she almost rank last year will push them to try more harder
    But yeah Yamada need miracle, and like what what Ivankov said "miracle only happen to people who never give up"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    as long Yamada fans didn't give up, Yamada still have a chance
    she already lost a lot fans, i think it's very difficult task for the remaining..like what you said need miracle like very wealth fans to vote her
    Death wink!!
    iva.jpg

9. Pokemon_Forever

Correct me if I am wrong, she is like what, 97 last year? That's waaaaay too far from 80. lols.

My wota friends actually say that she gained quite a substantial amount of fans through her hard work of trying to be better at handshakes and dedication to Team 8. But like I mentioned earlier, she lack those who will actually spends lots of cash to vote for her. And many Team 8 wotas are actually Team 8 DDs don't help her much either. She probably needs more than a miracle. haha.

Team 8 is actually the easiest team to know who will get in or not. It's more or less fixed with the exception of one or two dark horses and she isn't one of them. In fact, Momoka stands a higher chance than her. :p

10. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    if only there were 100 places to grab this year!

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

nah, they never been as Yamada fans.. her fans will never leave her whatever her situation
    luffy1.png
    with 100 seat contested this year, 97th position last year already make her as strong contender for that

if you or your friend meet with Yamada again in HS, please tell her to be herself, there's no need change (in visual like wanna become more feminime or sexy) if she just wanna be more popular amongst fans
    bu i'm happy fans appreciate her hard work in Handshake..she really bad to fishing a new fans :lol:

actually right now every member in Kansai have the same chance to get rank this year..their competition in their area itself so tough
    i'd love to see all kansai member get rank this year

============
    Yamada, YokoYui and Kurena

if the video does not show watch the video here
    eito23.jpg eito25.jpg
    https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/985398827313082368

Kurena twitter
    eito26.jpg
    https://twitter.com/__cho__kurena8/status/985411718095388673

CBC radio with Yamada, Momoka and Misaki
    cbcradio16.jpg
    http://toyota-team8.jp/news/chubu/20180416-303146038944207.php

Yamada 755
    nana211.jpg
    :cute::cute:

Yamada twitter
    nanaguam1.jpg
    https://twitter.com/pipipi_yamada/status/986828412437217280
    ready to go to Guam...oh wait

Nao twitter
    eito24.jpg
    https://twitter.com/otanao_1205/status/987101628477001728

HaYamada combi
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/987179903761068032/pu/vid/640x360/Q2eW0WRLbzXt__u7.mp4
    https://twitter.com/redValvet48/status/987180617283416065

credit uploader
    thank you

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Pokemon_Forever

Not when STU48 is gaining/has already gained fame and the overseas sister groups taking part this year. As well as the spending power of NGT48 wotas. LOLs.

She has to change to gain more fans. Unlike the past where there are a few tomboyish girls like Akimoto Sayaka and Miyazawa Sae, who are well-received by the fans, nowadays, people like more cutesy idols like the Yuiyui type. It's either she changes or she will sink. She is on the right track.

Are you sure? :lol: If you ask me, only Nao is the only 1000000% confirmed one who will go in. Ok, maybe Serika, as a dark horse. The rest, I don't think so. Not being negative, but just being realistic here. But of course as a fan, I will continue to hope that they do get in.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    there are 14 girls from overseas and at most 1 will rank.

STU are bunch of flops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

When eito gained fame 2 years ago, everyone also think eito will send many member in top80..in the end only Nagi and Naru who got rank...doesn't matter how their group growing so fast, if member don't have solid and loyal fans they never gonna make it
    In Yamada case, with rank 97th last year will give her fans more confident to try harder...every fans who had their oshi in rank 100-81 must think the same

Not everyone in cute type idol hype
    mostly who came into yamada is because they interested with her character and personality
    she change herself of course but do it naturally..don't push herself so hard just to be someone who gonna loved by everyone
    Lol of course..especially Hama who got more attention in 2018 thanks to akbingo..ruka also got heavyweight support from her local with her tv program..Momoka the SR quenn not just a name, her fans will not let her out from competition again this year
    It's open competition and their fans have their own agenda to make sure their oshi got rank this year
    I'm just being positive
    Yup like Ikoma in 2014..maybe bnk will send 1 member in top 16
    And stu i don't know...they still in grey area..maybe some rank maybe they all sink with their ship

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Pokemon_Forever

Oh really? :lol::lol::lol:

If members don't have solid, loyal and rich enough fans, they are never going to make it. I have pretty sure Yamada has a healthy fan base just not rich enough. lols.

Hope you are right :) I will be sticking to my prediction but I am very open to be proven wrong.

STU48-wise, I am going with at least 2 to be Next Girls or UG/Senbastu and maybe a couple more from 81-100. With what Ogino Yuka/Honma Hinata received last year, anything can happen for a so-called newer, "underdog" sister group. Haha.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  16. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    you got me lol
    first time i know about eito is because Naru and Yuiyui and both is cute idol who always i liked..but then Yamada appears and everything change :lol:
    i liked cute idol but idol with unique personality with strong charm always win me...Paruru, Ricchan and now Yamada
    there's no need to be rich fans, if they smart enough to find way to vote her i'm sure they can give many votes for her..i mean that vote not always come from akb single, right?
    i'm not following STU but seeing they have BOAT for they theater performance which means they also have enough rich people to support that

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

You just following my step lol
    Like what? As far i know only ticket vote from single who can be used to vote member in ssk
    I'm sure every fanbase already started their campaign for ssk and i know some Yamada fanbase also do that..so let's hope this project will work
    You right, if Yamada really have some rich fans maybe we already seen them in Yamada showroom when they throw bunch of Tower..but that's never happened to her lol

---------
    Looks like Yamada already arrive in Guam, let's wait until the news spread

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Pokemon_Forever

To vote, one needs money. Thus they still need to be rich. How do one vote without it? Via hacking the system? lols.

The management is pushing STU48 at a very scarily fast pace. And as you said, they have even given them a boat that will serve as their theatre. Now wotas are calling STU48, the Team 8 killer.

Every year, the minimum amount of votes needed just to reach 80 is getting higher and higher, increasing by thousands per year. In 2016, it took 8.6k to get 100 while last year it took 10.1k. I think it might take at least 12k or even more to get 100. Hope these people who are voting, will be really rich.

19. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    There's not a single reason why should Yamada drop any votes from her 10.7k. On the contrary, she managed to rank without ranking in preliminary, which is an amazing feat showing a strong support. Based on that, this year everyone knows she does have a good chance which alone should work as a factor in increasing her votes.

there were 21 ways to vote in last SSK. Will be even more this year. But with most of them, it's basically 1 person = 1 vote
    http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo49th/vote
    they have a nice local support and an amazing number of TV shows. Still, it took more than a year to even announce the boat and we don't know when it will actually begin to function. Their 1st single sales were nothing special, neither are their HS sales. They have at most 3 girls (not counting Nana) an average wota ever heard of. I'm not saying this in a negative way, they are a new group so it's all understandable, but I don't see any reason to fear them in SSK.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Unless they have tuna farmers in Setouchi, like @marioworldakb, it's still too soon for the Greeks. Maybe Yumirin if they DD her.