1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamada Nanami (Yamada) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Don't let Yamada know about this, she will sad if knowing some "fans" leaving her because her hiatus
    Yeah i saw many Yamada's fan page in facebook and twitter active again..anything about Yamada now will spreading out again
    I'm sure she already 100% recover so maybe this will permanent comeback
    I hope this really gonna be happen because i wanna see Yamada blend with other akb member when their wearing the Yukata....and yes she must be very beautiful with that <3

• Like Like x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Coming of age is always the second Monday of January. "This year" it will be Monday, January 14, and I too "wanna see Yamada blend with other akb member when they're wearing the Yukata....and yes she must be very beautiful with that." I can't wait for the New Year to see all the members.

3. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Still have a week after the concert for Yamada to prepare it so it's no problem..
    Btw i heard Kurokan movie will be aired in Vietnam end of November, Yamada's Vietnam fans page post about that..

4. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    da*n it, ill just wait..

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

don't let Yamada know if Nanamin unfollow her instagram
    if you searching Yamada's name in twitter you can see many fans posting about Yamada's old photo and video..they can't wait to see her came back
    it's legit
    kurokan2.jpg
    https://www.cgv.vn/en/exorcist-nurse.html
    premiered yesterday at CGV Vietnam...
    CGV Indonesia you had one job!!!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    yeahh, first day premiere let me know dude.. ill watch it..

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    What? You're serious?
    I'm jealous! I hope Kurokan also came to CGV indonesia...
    i know they usually bring Japan's movie especially horror and anime
    Maybe if we asking, they're gonna listen

You know, i thought this Kurokan movie not some A class movie n Japan...even they didn't make that film aired on national scale..
    And now people in Vietnam have a chance to see it on their theater...
    I wonder if Yamada know about this, her film will going international

8. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    definitely coming for the premiere if its aired in indonesia.. as long as its legit coming..

9. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

maybe it just some accident, i believe Nanamin itself didn't realize if she already unfollow Yamada
    this is also happen to Kawaei when she accidentally unfollow Yui and Annin in instagram..but everything is back to normal again
    ask them to bring Kurokan to Indonesia..like when they bring Gekijourei to here 2 years ago
    this month they have Japan's Movie festival, if this event success maybe in 2019 more Japan movie will coming ..like Kurokan
    we don't know yet if Kurokan will expand to other Asia country, but with Vietnam have this film on their theater is already good step
    or maybe because Vietnam will have SGO48 in their country, it's a good time to bring film with AKB member as the main star :^^;:
    and i believe if Yamada know about this she will crying so hard :lol:[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    ah Gekijourei, i miss that when that movie hit in Indonesia..if cgv bring Kurokan to Indonesia, i'll make sure to watch it

It's Yamada 100% :lol:
    She always trying to reach international fans, if she knew her film going to other country maybe she's gonna start to learn new language ..at least to say thank you with Vietnam language

11. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Yamada hate studying,she only know to say "thank you" and "ok" in english :^^;:
    cmiiw when she came to visit Filipina 3 years ago she speak tagalog on the stage but she made a mistake..make the audience laughing :lol:
    Yamada also had speak in Korean language "kamsahamnida..Yamada Nanamida"...during MC in team 8 zenkoku tour, i forgot which one..it just a joke btw

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    I didn't know if Yamada has been visit Filipina, any video or photo when she's on there?
    I'm always curious why Yamada keep saying that korean word when fans asking about korean in Yamada's showroom or instagram..now i'm peace, even though i don't know about that joke

13. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri

if the video does not show watch the video here

from 7:24 mark

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the wiki:
    • One of the 12 selected Team 8 members that performed on Cool Japan Festival at Manila, Philippines on November 7 and 8, 2015
    Go back in this thread to November, 2015 where you can watch a group interview from that trip (you can hear Nozawa Rena doing the Japanese English translation).
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/yamada-nanami-yamada.7701/page-13#post-1112721

Here is another quote from a post about that trip (same page).

"Regarding Nanami's English, I don't think she speaks any. She spoke Japanese to me, and the only English she spoke was Japan and Thank You. And even the thank you was so funny because it's more like ssaengyuu and she's so proud of it."

Here is just one video from that trip found on the next page. You can find more if you look around those dates (there might be more in the Team 8 thread).

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    So it's a catch phrase, i thought it mean "thank you" in korean..
    I wonder if there's full version of this concert..never seen this before
    Thank your this information, and again i never seen all those video
    And that's very old discussion, no wonder i don't know about this :^^;:
    video is gone
    Anyone know what is this? Says it Yamada reaction during the interview....some funny reaction

16. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

yes that's it, Aomori tour..thanks for reminding me
    nope, they never release that concert to public,..only few zenkoku tour that included in Team 8 dvd concert 2016, not even Hyogo tour

looks like that video about what i said before when Yamada got mispeling Tagalog during the interview...maybe

17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Shame, i saw on team 8 wiki the line up for hyogo tour so promising..Yamada, Yuiyui, Odaeri, Hiichan, Serika
    As the host, Yamada must centering many song on the concert...i wanna see!!

18. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

there's still a video for that, not a full concert but making of video about Hyogo concert
    if i remember that video also in team 8 1st anniversary concert DVD 2016..only few minutes but we still can see when Yamada and Hiichan prepare their performance before the concert

19. StarS

StarS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    i was wondering, why they didnt divide it to one dvd..

20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

maybe because hyogo concert not popular as we thought
    =====
    anyway, there's Team K concert (January 12th) and Team 8 (January 14th) concert in TDC ..
    let's hope Yamada can join on this concert