1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's (relatively short) Showroom stream.
    Features Siri being uncooperative both at password recovery and at giving dictionary definitions. Komatteshimauma.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's SR stream with Rittan
    ...was finally a Christmas Cake special as promised. The secret ingredient is frozen sugar chunks and lots of JikoRiko. Maho's elder sister instincts are at full power in this one, of course.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I am so happy she is back in full force, missed her a lot.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mahohon's Showroom (17-01-02)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Mahohon's Showroom (17-01-07)

6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Since it's NGT's one year anniversary already, here's one entire year of Maho's self-introductions (plus her replies to the MC corner's theme of that day).
    Many thanks to whoever put together the whole compilation. (ノ´∀`)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  7. Rageballie

Rageballie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This person has my utmost gratitude. Definitly a story behind every intro she does.

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's SR stream.
    Also includes Request Hour's and solo concert's urabanashi, Maho-style.

9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Maho's stream from today.
    On fantasizing about dates with Riko, how last year's palm reading turned out correct since she fell in love with Riko, and the usual worries about thin hair...
    Sort of a relaxed one.
    I also hope that AKBShow staff is going to grant her wish to participate to Kojimatsuri at this point. o(・∀・´o)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's SR.
    Remembrances of post-Yamada Nana audition and a special message to antis and antis-turned-fans.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  11. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    These nonsense antis are the most addicted to her. Of course their comments are annoying but I bet they'll spend a good money for her in the SSK.

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Every time I read "antis", I'm seeing/thinking "ants"... :^^;:

Which makes sense, since they are about the same size and they suck as "pets". [hehe]

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's SR.
    Of Maho's long-time passion for Sanrio's Cinnamoroll. And Maho recently getting huge at the gym with muscle training.
    Also, I was just reminded that she was selected for the support team at the Badminton S/J League tournament and yesterday she appeared at the opening. It seems they also played a game with professionals, hope there'll some footage of it on reports somewhere. (;ω;`)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  14. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Maho's SR from 2017.01.30
    Friendship with Kurenyan intensifies (pretty lively chat in the first part)
    How to keep Otaki busy while she's stuck in a blackout and can't stream.
    Apparently the Badminton game wasn't half bad at all and she even got praised for the performance. Maho once again confirmed for business undou onchi (or so she says herself), or rather she is capable to exceed everyone's expectations when it comes to the real game.
    Final couple of surprise calls to Ayutaro and Riko.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Showroom.
    I don't want to bring it up again, but I hate to see Maho mulling over past hardships and getting nervous about idiots so much. To think there're even someone in this very forum who still insist on mischaracterizing her based on that one thing.
    Still, knowing that Maho was a honor student at her own school while earning her own money through parttime jobs makes me proud of her, despite all appearances she's clearly a person who knows how to provide for herself without depending on others. And the part about cutting off every ties with old "friends" and removing all their numbers from her phone before starting her life anew as an idol, I should've guessed there was something more to it. Every man is an island, indeed.
    Also, the story about catching a fever right on the day of the final school trip and having to spend the time at the hospital while everyone else had fun outside always gets me emotional no matter how many times it has already been told. Talk about unlucky heroine...

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today all of SR was in a Setsubun mood, quite understandably.

MahoRiko stream, complete with their own personal version of "oni wa soto, fuku wa uchi"

Maho's earlier solo stream. Hope that settling for a regular onigiri instead of a ehoumaki will bring in good luck nonetheless.

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Fan recording of today's Kimagure On Stage, together with Ogiyuka and Reinya. Setlist can be found in the video's description, if necessary at all.( ´_ゝ`)

Bonus: Reinya and Maho dropping by Miizun's show to perform Rabura Miizun
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/827841304339976194/pu/vid/720x720/xG1s_kzaIRo1OgMf.mp4
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/827832734991085569/pu/vid/1280x720/4Sl3zW7tVB0rPG_O.mp4 (closer view)

Also, here's today's SR stream as usual.
    Some considerations on her episode of Niigatta Friend. A personal comment for those users asking every idol to do the "pretend to stick a Tokyo Tower in your nose" gimmick for them. Hage talk of the day: the quest to meet someone wearing a real wig at her handshake lane isn't over yet. Twintail Maho. (*´ω`*)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's Showroom. Showing all the Cinnamoroll goods that she won at the anniversary raffle. The collection is growing exponentially. Lots of doubles, she didn't win the cushion, but with some perseverance she finally managed to win the plushie/tissue box cover she was hoping for at least. Wait for the screams of joy. ( ・ิω・ิ)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Maho's brave struggle to collect all the limited lottery prizes continued even today. The wallet cries, but Cinnamoroll is still cute so the heart smiles. Apparently Katomina is doing it as well, but she had better luck at getting the cushion with built-in speakers that Maho desperately wanted.
    Bonus:
    46:40 for Maho's "Nandome no Mirror?"
    57:38 for the moving finale with Max Toki 315 -Go playing in the background, feels like watching the credit roll of a documentary or something.

20. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Today's SR.
    Maho taking a pause for self-contemplation after the Cinnamoroll binge of these past days.
    Fighting back the urge to play Sanrio's lottery once more, now that she found out that more stores are stocking up with the rarest prizes and other limited edition goods (Maho has a soft spot for limited edition things in general, nuff said).
    Trying to get by for the rest of the month with what little disposable money is left, especially considering that Ogiyuka and Ainya's birthdays are also around the corner and she needs to buy them a present. And Valentine Day, too ("Who came up with tomo-choco?", seriously).
    Wondering what to do for this year's Haru Matsuri (surely not a raffle to give away all the duplicate Cinnamoroll goods, don't ask again).
    Lots of casual talk interspersed in the middle.
    More talk about Maho's favorite Cinnamoroll moments (the "Kubi-furi Cinnamon" dance in particular) near the end.

Lotteries are addictive, but Cinnamoroll is cute, and cute is justice.
    Also, damn, I want a Shimaumahohon good so bad. Even the sticker would be enough. (´・ω・`)

On a side note, just a conjecture, but I think this recent lottery craze helped get Maho and Katomina closer together. Katomina already talked a little about her relationship with Maho on SR before, but now they apparently take car trips together (courtesy of Katomina's mom) to the stores selling Sanrio goods, and helped each other complete their respective collections by trading their duplicate prizes. MahoMina coming soon?
    Also, for comparison, this is Maho's swag while this is Katomina's, from the group's Photolog.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017