1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Maho (Mahohon) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Mahohon is not using the avenues made available to her to promote herself. Showroom is just one avenue. There are fans who don't use Showroom. There are talent scouts use SNS to seek out potential talents for projects.

Ogiyuka on her part is thinking about the the group, not wanting any member to fall behind.

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Well, in the case of Maho, when she talks about how she still hasn't learned how to use Instagram well yet and whatnot, I'm not even sure how much of it isn't merely an excuse for not wanting to use it. I see that in terms of Instagram stories, she is no less active than other members (and the content of those stories isn't any less elaborate, either), so yeah.
    I noticed that in the meantime she has been updating Photolog less and less often as well, which makes me guess that she has just decided to move all her SNS activity between Showroom and mobame instead.

---

Also, a couple Showroom updates

2018.01.19 Showroom, it shouldn't be a surprise anymore, but even this time Riko apparently shared the same hotel room with Maho. For the impatient ones, you'll hear the latter arrive at around 04:45 in. Since this was the night of the first day of Request Hour, it's funny to see them joking around about the NGT Overture ranking in. Before then, however, Maho decided to poke some fun at Riko's baka-ness for getting the last spot once again in the school knowledge test (referring to the one at the NGT Solo Concert), all the while singing to the tune of Shutsujin. (´∀`;)
    [​IMG]
    (click on the image to jump to the Bilibili video)

2018.01.20 Showroom, night of the second day of Request Hour
    • As expected, some thanks were in order to all fans for voting an NGT song into the first place one more time. Aside from that, it turns out Shita no Na de~ really had Maho tearing up in the backstage when it was being performed, along with all other members in there.
      As Maho spoke a bit about last year's winner song, Max Toki 315-go, she recalled how throughout the last year she came to realize just how loved the song was by people around her, what with hearing it being played at malls and on the streets, adding that she's looking forward to seeing Sekai wa~ gain the same amount of recognition from now on as well thanks to fan efforts.
      In fact, Maho spoke of how Sekai wa~ has become one of her favorite songs and the reason for it is how the theme resonates perfectly with her sentiments. This is not only limited to idol songs, but of course Maho seems to have a preference for songs that give encouragement and a sense of upliting when sung. As she puts it "I want you to smile, I don't want you to cry, I want you to be happy... I like the lyrics to the point I wonder if there there has been any lyrics like this before", "Even I, when I have fans say such things to me, fell happy. «Mahohon, I want you to laugh». In turn, I too think the same about the members in NGT «I want them to laugh, I want them not to cry». That's why I like the lyrics so much". Maho ended this discussion by hoping that more people would learn about how good the song's lyrics are, thanks to news of it ranking on top spreading around on media.
    • Moving onto lighter topics, some fans mentioned a certain "incident" that Maho had during the Request Hour concert, and which was also brought up a couple of times during the backstage Showroom stream. Long story short, while she walked inside of the concert's building she ran across Top Lead's Niitsuma and, mistaking him for the catering staff, asked him when the evening menu will be available for eating. More about it later.
      In any case, Maho still felt awkward and laughed at herself while recalling it but thought it appropriate to give an apology on camera. ...Then she jokingly thanked him again for giving her some actual "catering", in reference to when she appeared as a guest on the backstage Showroom and he offered her some chocolate as a treat right before leaving. (´∀`;)
    • Next up is another light talk, this time about Choose Me, which she got to perform for the first time at the concert. This event reminded Maho that at last year's Request Hour, Sashihara and Kitarie discussed during one MC break that (since the song has a melancholic feeling to it, I assume) they would have loved it if the song would be performed by girls who give off an impression of unhappiness, "like for example NGT's Mahohon". As a matter of fact, Maho has to admit again that she is often said to have an expression on her face that looks "joyless".
      On the other hand, as Maho then went on to confess, she used to think for some time that the word used for describing it, "sachi usui", was actually a compliment instead, and she was under the impression that it meant she looked neat and clean (similarly to "toumeikan") in appearance the first time she ever heard it. This eventually led to a funny misunderstanding she had with the make-up staff in the past. Seeing that the staff had just dyed her hair, Maho thought of praising her by using "sachi usui" (along with "cute"), instead of "toumeikan" as it would have been more appropriate. The make-up staff responded that Maho's comment was kinda cruel-sounding, which brought Maho to ask fans on mobame whether "sachi usui" was really a compliment or not. In the end, she realized that she had been using the word the wrong way all along only when a lot of replies came back to her saying that no, it wasn't actually a compliment. Thankfully, it seems staff took Maho's comment as a compliment anyway, so no harm was done... (´∀`;)

Personally speaking, since the other girls in there were Gatanee, Miharu and Kitarie herself, I had doubts at first that the aforementioned MC talk was even taken into consideration when they picked the members, but I was wrong. From a tweet that was posted on the same day, it's revealed that Kitarie and Sashihara actually decided the members together.
      Also, as told by Maho, the unit members were explicitly chosen by reason of being "beautiful older girls who appear to have a gloomy personality", although she only mentioned Rie as doing the selection, so yeah. It also turns out that this was the song Maho was the happiest to perform, as well as the one she felt more tense about. Hence she trained a lot for it bearing in mind that, since this was to be Rie's last Request Hour, she didn't want to make any mistakes during the performance.
    • I'll keep this one short, but after this part Maho talked a bit about the fact there were people around who complained about "too many" NGT songs ranking in. Maho was obviously not oblivious to all the contrarian opinions that floated around, coming from fans of the other sister groups, with people saying "NGT again?!" and "Is this a NGT concert?!". Fortunately, however, Maho chose not to mind those comments and move on with the performance. On the contrary, at this point she took another opportunity to thank all fans for the amazing effort they put into voting for all these songs and expressed the members' happiness for it, and how proud NGT is for having such fans, all the while she visibly tried to hold back tears. (・ω・`)
      Speaking of which, she also told how during the beginning of Sekai wa~ all members were supposed to stay still and look up as if to stare into the sky, but in Maho's case her joy was so much that she was shaking and crying from it instead.
    [​IMG]
    (click on the image to jump to the Dailymotion video)

---

Bonus: As told before, during the backstage Showroom at RH they touched upon the subject of the "catering incident" which occurred at the concert venue between Maho and Top Lead. I'm throwing in some quick translations of the dialogue from the snippets to complement the information she said on Showroom, in case someone can't understand. (´∀`;)

Niitsuma "That's quite something. Just before, in front of the catering table outside, I met Mahohon. Since I had that red shirt on, she asked me «At what hour will the evening catering start?». She mistook me for the catering guy. I told «I don't know» and she gave me an expression as if to say «Ah, it's Top Lead-san!». Apparently I was keeping a low profile... Us both."
    Waga "Amazing. Even I was wandering around, when I came across about 10 members. The only one who noticed me was Kitahara-san."
    [​IMG]

Niitsuma "We also were at the catering corner. You know, she asked me about the meal before. «At what time will the evening catering start?»"
    Maho "I'm sorry! Just as I entered in the room, I thought «Ah, there's the man I met a while before»"
    Waga "So you realized that only when you walked inside?"
    Maho "Yes"
    Waga "...about your mistake?"
    Maho "My bad"
    Niitsuma "«Why on earth is the catering guy sitting at this table?», you thought..."
    Maho "«Ah, is that the meal guy...?»"
    Niitsuma "She believed I was wearing a catering staff uniform"
    Niitsuma "Anyway, the evening one is from 6 PM"
    Maho "Got it, 6 PM! Thank you very much for informing me."
    Niitsuma "By the way, please take some chocolate"
    Maho "Ah, is it the catering?"
    Niitsuma "Catering from Aoki-san"
    Niitsuma "Ah, the atmosphere these two give off is so tranquillizing."
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Ah, how long has it been since I updated the thread. Blissful procrastination, I guess it's about time to give it some minor update. You know, for a good measure... (・ω・`)

---

The newest issue of Gekkan Entame is out already, and the best news is that, in their regular feature "Bukatsudou Kanyuu-kai" (Club Activities Invitation Event) which is handled by NGT members, we are finally going to have a MahoRiko installment. Ureshimauma. Took them long enough, I should say... (*´∀`)

[MahoRiko Magic] On the issue of Gekkan Entame that'll be out today (tomorrow in Niigata), the serialized feature "Club Activities Invitation Event" is going to be published. This month, it'll be about "magician tricks".
    Making you go 'bikkuriko' [*] in a completely different sense than the one so far, Rittan (Sugahara Riko)'s magic is going to burst forth.
    The fact that Mahohon (Yamaguchi Maho), who can already use magic, is just an ordinary member of the club [**] is a mystery in itself.

[​IMG]
    Source: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/958327561733337088
    [*] Combination of "bikkuri" (surprised) + Riko ...and yeah, this is an often-repeated expression of Rittan's personal vocabulary, in case it's your first time reading it
    [**] In a broader sense, hira-buin actually means any staff member who doesn't hold a leadership position within a given organization. The more you know.

And as an added bonus, the opening page of the section:
    [​IMG]

---

A little Showroom throwback

2018.01.25 Showroom
    • Cinnamon is fine and energetic as ever, see, Maho even let the viewers listen to its voice to prove it... (*´∀`)
    • Jokes aside, it was a pretty short stream, but Maho sure didn't waste any time before doing some promotion for NGT's activities. With the start of the NGT48 X Hello Kitty campaign being just one day away, some time was obviously spent describing all the prizes that'll be up for grabs at the lottery. Clear files, keyholders, neck pillows, headbands with Hello Kitty's ears and whatnot. The passionate way she engaged into her PR speech was really amazing. Also, I particularly love how she went on to talk about the rice grain-shaped cushion and, to give viewers a general indication of how big it is, she pulled out one of her big Cinnamon tissue-box covers (spoil from one of the old Cinnamon lotteries) for the sake of size comparison.
      The Cinnamon-flaunting was in good spirit alright, but I guess any pretext is good~
      [​IMG]
      Nevertheless, she was also quick to note that, compared to the plushie she showed, all the Hello Kitty prizes are much better crafted and also more refined. I'm actually surprised that, to vouch for its quality, she went as far as to concede that this Hello Kitty lottery is far more fabulous in terms of gifts than the Cinnamon lottery she went through in the past.
      After hearing that, some viewers couldn't help asking if Cinnamon is still her "kami-oshi". with Maho replying positively, but adding that Kitty is her second favorite character, followed by Little Twin Stars and then everyone else...
    • Also worthy of mention: near the end of the stream, Maho also pleaded fans to start some dedicated SNS account for the purpose of informing other Mahore about her upcoming event schedule in a more efficient way from now on.

Right from the beginning she seemed a bit bashful to make such an open request to her viewers (she is not the type who makes any demands to begin with), also wondering if it was okay for her to start discussing it so late into the stream and with so little time left to speak.
      At first she just went on to ask if there were any fans watching at the moment who considered themselves to be methodical/committed people and have a full grasp of Maho's latest news. She continued by asking if there was anyone among them who was "confident that they are able to pick up Mahohon-related news sooner than any other Mahore" -- more specifically such things as notices about handshake reservation resales, handshake event schedules, upcoming live performances, and TV/radio appearances. Then she sent an appeal for these people to set up something to aggregate all these informations and spread them among fans, so as to make sure that everyone could be notified about them immediately without having to search too much around, and in a faster way than how she would normally be able to do alone using just her mobame service.
      The talk went on a little more into details until the end of the stream, with Maho keeping the same shy and self-conscious tone as she asked if anyone was willing to create an Instagram account for it, possibly one where the informations are all neatly edited inside a photo of herself and some tag is added to the posts to make the entries easy to track.

By the way, this is not the end of the story. Happily enough, in a display of true fan solidarity, someone promptly picked up the message and proceeded to satisfy Maho's wishes right after that. And so, following all her suggestions, an information account was actually set up on the very same day of this Showroom stream.
      So, douzo... (*´∀`)
      https://twitter.com/mahohon_info
      https://www.instagram.com/mahohon_info/
      (And personally speaking, seeing what other 48G members with a normal access to Twitter do, especially when it comes to announcing handshake event schedules, one can see where Maho was coming from with this request, so... well thought!)
    [​IMG]

2018.01.29 Showroom
    • More talk about the NGT48 X Hello Kitty lottery campaign even in this stream, although this time around the focus seemed to be especially on the special-edition rice cooker. After Maho asked if anyone was lucky enough to have won it already, for a while the talk revolved around what a pretty useful prize it is for anyone living on their own. In between, things went off on a tangent as she and the viewers had a small discussion together about how long it takes to cook a rice serving for one and such. It may sound like mundanities, but it seems that the rice cooker was another aspect that made her realize the high quality of the prizes offered in the lottery when she first checked the full list of them. (*´ω`*)
    • About the leg blanket that is available as a Last One Prize, Maho let viewers in on a secret about it. Or better saying, a viewer mentioned in passing how good it would be if they did a collaboration with Cinnamon next, and Maho was quickly reminded of a certain detail.
      To summarize, the photo printed on the leg blanket contains an easter egg inside: on Maho's shoulder is a Cinnamon plushie (while on Kitarie's shoulder is a Hangyodon plushie, although Maho forgot to mention it in the stream). Those who know will understand... And then, to give everyone a better idea of what Maho meant, she proceeded to pull out a miniature Cinnamon plushie that is approximately like the one in the photo and simulated the pose.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anyway, courtesy of fans who actually won the item and spotted the reference as well, this is a photo of both details. I would love to know if this was an idea that the members came up with and proposed to the campaign organizers. Because if this was, on the contrary, something that the staff came up with indipendently, they sure did their homework, and more so than I expected.
      In any case, being able to pose with Cinnamon (on an official merchandise) admittedly made Maho happy to the verge of tears. This is little wonder: considering that the first wallet she bought was a Cinnamon-themed wallet and her first wristwatch was a Cinnamon-themed wristwatch, as she later goes on to say, one can understand just how long-standing is her love for Cinnamon. (*´ω`*)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

As a little note: in Japanese instant lotteries, the Last One Prize is an exclusive gift awarded only to the person who pulls out the last lottery ticket available from inside the box.
    • On other news, for today's MahoRiko story, Maho told of a funny something that happened on the same day during their usual theater job.
      As it is common knowledge, Riko's mama is constantly apprehensive about Riko and would keep calling Riko on the phone at regular intervals, so as to check if everything is alright or to ask at what time work is over. Even on that day a telephone call came from Riko's mama, but it just so happened that Riko was not in the backstage room when the phone started vibrating like crazy, due to her being busy with hairstyling somewhere else instead.
      Even though Riko was away, Maho was there and knew she couldn't leave the incoming call unanswered or else her mom would be worried ...and so she picked up the phone and she apparently answered while doing an imitation of Riko's voice! Turns out that (as expected) Riko's mama wanted to know when work would be over and Maho replied that it would be in a hour and a half, before reassuring her that she would call back herself when she's on her way home. (Also, cue Maho reenacting the whole two-way phone conversation using, as per usual, one of her Cinnamon plushies to represent the other side)
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Anyway, it seems like that Riko's mom didn't realize that it was Maho speaking all along, or maybe Maho was just so good at it with the voice imitation that she simply didn't find out. Whichever the case, Maho still felt a bit guilty for that and so at the end she decided to publicly address Riko's mama and apologize to her for having "impersonated" Riko without telling... (´∀`;)
      [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2018.02.01 Showroom
    Well, the biggest news in here is actually that Maho has noticed the info account that fans have set up some days back, as I have already explained in the 2018.01.25 summary above. Not only has she given it her official acknowledgment and is inviting fans to check it to get informed about her schedule, it also seems she is personally putting a Like on every entry of the Instagram account too (although she has to wonder if it's a bit iffy thing to do since it's a privately-owned profile...).
    Anyway, good to hear that. (´∀`*)
    2018.02.02 Update: Well, this is even more interesting. The day after, Maho followed up by giving a direct promotion for the fan account in one of her Instagram stories, also posting a screen of the page and providing the address. Nice example of endorsement!
    [​IMG]

Someone also tried to ask Maho about what kind of girls she would like to join as 2nd generation members, but she couldn't answer at all because time was running out, which makes me kinda sad. Maybe she'll leave her opinion for another time on SR, or for her next radio appearance, whichever will come sooner...
    [​IMG]

---

Bonus, sample of the individual member photocards that will be available for the NGT48 X Hello Kitty collaboration:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No... I can't to love MahoRiko combi! I need MahoMiha or THK3

5. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Just a little Showroom-related update~ (・ω・`)

2018.02.08 Showroom
    Today was the surprise announcement for NGT's 3rd single, which means that the talk started right away with Maho congratulating Hinatan for getting the center position (also, funnily enough, before Maho could even get to say this, some viewer already preceded her by telling that they are already waiting for a Maho center one... (´∀`*)). After remarking that this time around the Senbatsu is going to include all 1st gen members and that it's very likely going to be the last single involving only them, she expressed how happy she is that all members will be able to sing the A-side song together. She also confessed that she didn't think it would have been released so soon, considering that the previous single was just last December. For both of this, Maho gave everyone a big thank you.

With that said, today's talk mostly dealt with the upcoming Guam live performance, for which Maho has been chosen.
    Well, let's start by saying that Maho couldn't believe it. I mean it quite literally. For one thing, it was her mother who learned about it first, by reading it on the Internet (even Maho herself couldn't help pointing out how strange it is that an idol's mother would get info more quickly than her daughter (´∀`;)). Maho's mom then sent a message on LINE to inform her that "They have announced you'll get to go to Guam, congratulations!", but initially Maho believed that someone had made a mistake and sent her a message meant for someone else, so she decided to just leave it marked as "unread" and ignore it. Then some time later Ogiyuka sent her a screenshot of the official AKB48 blog on which the notice was published, and only at this point did Maho finally realize that it was actually true.
    At any rate, the announcement came so suddenly and unexpectedly that Maho is still wondering why they decided to select her for the "Guam Senbatsu" of all people. One thing for sure is that, in line with the whole "#InstaGuam" campaign that is associated with it, now Maho feels more motivated than ever to get herself an actual camera by April and learn how to take good photos with it.
    Some related talk followed, mainly about Maho needing to prepare her own passport for the occasion, and also wondering how the radio taisou is going to be over there (I have to wonder if it's actually practiced in Guam, but anyway Maho seemed pretty proud when she noted that back at school she never missed one exercise, and had indeed her attendance card completely filled with stamps).
    For some reason, when the two of them were having a talk about her trip to Guam, the make-up staff (at the NGT theater) also told Maho that she's looking forward to seeing her completely tanned by the time she's back. For that matter, Maho informed viewers that she already hurried to find where she put the sunscreen lotion, and it turns out that she already had three unopened bottles of it in her possession, which she stocked up on last year. (´∀`;)
    Another thing Maho noticed is that this is going to be her second time in life that she is going to travel aboard, after NGT's performance at Asia Song Festival. She noted that if she hadn't joined the group she would have never had the opportunity to travel aboard at all, and she commented how this is an experience she's very grateful for.
    While in the middle of the discussion, some viewer also proposed to bring Cinnamon along with her on the trip (to take pictures together, of course). Maho was quick to pick up the suggestion, but she couldn't find any Summer-themed plushie in her proximity, concluding that she'll have to search around some more at a later time. Guess there is another thing Maho will need to make preparations for, then... (´∀`*)

Finally, for today's MahoRiko anecdote, Maho tells of an episode that took place on the same day, when the make-up staff was busy styling her hair into the bun she is sporting at the moment. At some point, Riko happened to spot it and let out one gasp so loud that caused everyone in the room to turn in her direction out of surprise. Then she then pointed at it and went "Mika~~n! (Tangerine)" (when the actual Japanese name for it would be "Odango"). Maho smiled awkwardly at the situation, but when Riko just kept asking her over and over again "This is a mikan, right? This is a mikan, right?", Maho saw no choice but to humor her and just answered back "Errr, it is indeed... A mikan. This is a mikan, Riko...", along with an expression of embarrassment her face. So yeah, from now on it's going to be caller a mikan hair, all right. (´∀`;)
    [​IMG]

2018.02.10 Showroom, live from the hotel on the first day of the weekend's handshake event.
    • The stream manly involved various episodes that took place at the event itself, as well as taking suggestions from viewers on what else to talk about at tomorrow's session.
    • Also, Maho apparently taught Riko a new form of beam, the "Ringo Beam" where hands are placed in an apple shape, then Riko ran with it and turned it into an original "Aomoringo Beam" (no doubt in Maho's honor) when she displayed it to fans during the event proper. (´∀`;)
      [​IMG]
    • Unfortunately this is going to interest only the Japanese players who applied for this event, but for the sake of record, Maho is also going to hold a real-life "Stockholders Meeting" related to the Aikabu game very soon (along with Nanako). Some talk went toward it as well. On a side note, an official notice for the event can be found on Aikabu's official Twitter account.
    • On less facetious news, it's nice to hear that NGT members are keeping in touch with Otaki even after graduation. Maho told how, previously, they met and went out for lunch together at a restaurant. The place happened to serve a wide variety of alcoholic drinks as well, and so Otaki, who is apparently pretty knowledgeable on the matter, kept teaching her about the varieties of them while at it. In a lighthearted way, Maho ended by suggesting viewers to have a talk about wine at next day's event, then.
    • This discussion inevitably tickled viewer's curiosity, as one of them asked how Maho may be like when inebriated. Maho replied (or should I say reassured) that she has never gone as far as to actually get drunk, but she considers herself to be someone who can keep her emotions in check when she drinks alcohol by herself, meaning that she is neither the one who goes into an uncontrollable laugh nor into an uncontrollable cry. At the same time, in response to yet another viewer's comment, she also had to confess she doesn't particularly like the kind of women who get all clingy when they are drunk. Being admittedly a person who tends to like pure-hearted girls more, the reason for this dislike is much understandably that "Based on my experience from seeing other women so far, the ones who act overly clingy/affectionate are also the ones who definitely love flirting (fooling) around". As tactfully as she tried to put it, can't argue with that logic, to be honest. ┐(´ー`)┌
      It should also be clarified, as Maho herself proceeded to explain a moment later, that when she says girls with a pure heart, she means in particular girls like Riko, the kind of which she feels like protecting personally. If anyone had any doubts about that...
    [​IMG]

2018.02.11 Showroom, evening of the second day. This time around it's one more MahoRiko stream, with both of them sharing the same hotel room for the day. The content is just what you'd normally expect when the two of them get together, really... ( ´∀`)
    Also, Riko happened to be wearing a dress reminescent of "Harry Potter" (at least according to Maho) for today's event, which inspired Maho to jokingly ask Riko if she also has a sakuranbo-shaped mark on her forehead to go along with that... ( ´∀`)
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, the answer from Riko was a big NO.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (click on the image to jump to the Bilibili video)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  6. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Bonus post: Aikabu Stockholder Meeting special.

In which I'll take a pause from the usual posting routine to write about the Aikabu event.
    As I have mentioned in passing in the Showroom summary before, today was the day of the so-called "Stockholder Meeting" for the game Aikabu. Maho and Nanako both appeared at the event.
    After much talking about it from the two of them, I finally found out that the staff running the Aikabu Twitter account was posting a blow-by-blow report of it on his other personal account, and so I decided it'd be nice to translate all the releated tweets for everyone to see.
    As for the event itself, I had no idea what it would be like before it had started, but it looks like it consisted of elements of a real business meeting (I'm talking about the on-screen slideshow part) and your typical on-stage idol event (the game sections). Unfortunately, as per usual with these kinds of event, there isn't going to be any recording of it, but I'm thankful we got to see a glimpse of it even if it's just photos and a small, but precious, video. So you'll have to rely on your imagination for that part. (*・ω・)

Starting from the off-stage announcement by the CEO herself! Here's the Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting for EKIDEN CLUB Nanako Co. Ltd.
    The hall was filled with laughs, thanks to MC opening by Piman's Standard.

[​IMG]

After announcing the opening of the meeting, as she checked the rankings of the major shareholders in EKIDEN CLUB Nanako Co. Ltd., the CEO herself revealed that she managed to secure 6000 stocks.
    Dubbing it a "Resolutive Meeting", she decided what secret word to use with the stockholders who attended today's meeting, to be used at the upcoming handshake event of March 3rd. If this secret word is spoken on that day... This is a surprise ^^;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally, here's the guest making her stage entrance. And the guest happens to be... As everyone was imagining, NGT48's Yamaguchi Maho-san. w
    While being assisted by Yamaguchi-san, in the corner "CEO Nanako's Ekiden Lecture!", she compared each university with group members, she revealed her athlete oshimen, and we had an outcome prediction for the Hakone race -- The love for ekiden was bursting out in full force.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    First screen (Members - University Comparison)
    Aoyama Gakuin University - Miss Sashihara Rino
    Toyo University - Miss Matsui Jurina
    Tokai University - Miss Ogino Yuka
    Kanagawa University - Miss Suda Akari
    Waseda University - Miss Watanabe Mayu
    Komazawa University - Miss Kashiwagi Yuki

Second screen:
    Sooner than anywhere else!
    Predictions for the 2019 Hakone Ekiden
    1st Toyo University
    2nd Aoyama Gakuin University
    3rd Waseda University
    4th Tokai University
    5th Hosei University

Following that was the next feature: "Anchorman Nishimura!", in which the three major shareholders, CEO Yamaguchi, as well as anchorman Nishimura carried out various, simple challenges. Will anchorman Nishimura manage to face up and overcome the pressure!?
    She challenged herself to reading hard-to-understand kanji, and brilliantly succeeded! A congratulation prize was given both to the members and the major shareholders.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Afterwards, we'll have an Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting for Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd., in which Yamaguchi Maho serves as CEO.
    Even here we'll provide a real time report of it. Stay tuned.

[​IMG]

With the off-stage announcement by CEO Yamaguchi, Piman's Standard are called in. At last, the Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting for Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd. has started!
    CEO Yamaguchi's clothes are almost like those of a wizard!
    No, wait, isn't that outfit like this because she is a wizard!?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

At the announcement of the company's business performance, they checked the stock price fluctuations over time, the variations in the ranking of the major shareholders, and such.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Right from the start, they proceeded to shed light on all the mysteries of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd..
    The details will be communicated on the Aikabu Official SNS account at a later date.
    Look forward to it.

For anyone curious enough, I'll complement with the informations found on these tweets from a fan who was at the event, and I'll try to explain the messages on the screen:
    https://twitter.com/KSDD_48G/status/964097159527202816
    https://twitter.com/KSDD_48G/status/964097484950663169
    https://twitter.com/KSDD_48G/status/964098404077912064

About Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.
    - Whether it exists or not, it's up to YOU to decide
    - (If you are wondering whether it's a company or a country) it's actually neither of them
    - If you become a stockholder → You become able to cast magic (* Only limited to major shareholders)
    - (People outside of major shareholders) are just apprentices
    - So, what is the CEO supposed to be then? Super Miracle Ultra Magic Tremendous Max Hyper Express Wizard
    - In conclusion: Let's live on in a beautiful way (←?)

Here's to you the Moe Sentence
    [​IMG]
    (click on the picture to play the video)

As expected, here's the stage entrance of CEO Nishimura Nanako as guest, after which they decided what secret word people should say at the handshake event, in order to be able to cast magic like never before!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Is she really a wizard? Time has finally come for Maho's magic to demonstrate that.
    After manipulating light, people's psyche, and the perceived temperature... there's no doubt that she's a wizard. w
    Thank you for the cooperation, Nishimura-san!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Following that was the Encouragement Funding's Award Ceremony.
    Using a sample copy of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.'s special-made "Maho's Magic Trump Cards", the CEO performed a magic trick for Sakura-san, the one who donated the highest amount in aid funds out of all the Angels.
    An accident happened to Mahohon, who cried.
    The trump cards will be available at the Treco Souvenir Shop.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

In the ending part, we took a commemorative photo together with everyone.
    After the final farewell message by the CEO, as a souvenir to all the stockholders who attended the event, a real business card with a photo on it, today's commemorative item the "company badge", and Valentine chocolate were handed out to everyone by the CEO herself.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The two Extraordinary Stockholder Meetings reached their conclusion without any problem.
    A sincere thank you to all the stockholders who attended it, Yamaguchi-san, Nishimura-san, Yoshida-san, Minamikawa-san, and all the staff.
    For the details, we'll release a report on the official website at a later date.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

More posts from the members after the event:

From Maho's Photolog:
    "#Stockholder Meeting
    Thank you for coming at the Stockholder Meeting!
    Is this what entertainment is like? (laugh)
    There were laughs, and there were tears. (laugh)
    However, we still ended up laughing a lot, isn't it.
    I considered lots of things carefully, as I wanted everyone to get smiling.
    Therefore, it was Mahohon's World at its fullest extent, and I was also allowed to do things at a relaxed pace.
    It was really fun!!!!!
    I want to do it again.
    This time around, I'll make another attempt with my magic. (laugh)
    This is truly an event which was made possible thanks to everyone's help.
    Thank you very much!"

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/964144786109157376

From Nanako's Photolog:
    "Thank you for coming at the Stockholder Meeting!
    I had Maho-chan as my guest. *
    It was a Stockholder Meeting full of ediken-related talk. (laugh)
    I hope you have become fond of ekiden.
    Did you become fond of ekiden?
    From now on too, the CEO will keep buying her own's company stocks. (laugh) I aim to become the number one of the major shareholders.
    Thank you very much for today.
    Doing a live event on my own was one of my personal goals, so I'm really glad for that."

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/964134139023642625

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/964074409827885056
    https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/964124400889970688

Last but not least, a closer look at all of the farewell souvenirs mentioned above. This photo is courtesy of another fan who was present at the event, by the way:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  7. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Thank you again for the Mahohon updates!! I enjoy reading everything

8. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    ^ You're welcome. After a while, it almost feels like a moral obligation for me to keep the thread running, if nothing else at least for my own convenience and to flesh things out for any hypothetical fan to come. I'm glad someone else is stopping by to read these posts. (。・ω・)

---

2018.02.14 Showroom, night before Valentine Day stream.
    • Which means that viewers were rather quick to ask Maho to donate them some chocolate as a Valentine gift. Instead Maho's wry response was to promptly show everyone the new chocolate-themed nail art she just had for the occasion, and proceeded to explain what kind of chocolate each nail is supposed to represent: one is truffle with gold foils, the criss-cross one is Sasha (a Lotte-branded chocolate), and so on and so forth... (´∀`*)
      [​IMG]
    • And to the people curious enough to ask if Maho has received any chocolate from Rittan, Maho instead responded that she actually gave Rittan some warabimochi for a present on the day before yesterday, back when they stayed at the same hotel room together. She goes on to explain that she was suspecting Rittan hadn't eaten anything on that day, Rittan kept reassuring her that she actually had meal beforehand, but in the end Maho decided to treat her to some box of warabimochi nonetheless. Riko of course ended up eating away everything, which Maho took as a confirmation that Riko didn't actually have meal at all, contrary to what she claimed. (*´ω`*)
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
      One thing Maho recalled while moving around her Cinnamon plushies was an episode that happened relatively recently. Apparently she brought up the fact she too uses a Cinnamon mirror in a conversation with Katomina, and Katomina jokingly asked if it's still okay to bring around Cinnamon goods at the age of 22. A little reflection ensued. "Good point... However, at my handshake event, there are even people 20 years older than me who pin Cinnamon goods on themselves... so I think it's alright. (somewhat awkward laugh) ... And then there are people older than me who use Cinnamon as their icon (= Showroom avatar). Everyone loves Cinnamon, so it's perfectly fine. Isn't it so?", she argued back with a hint of self-irony while recalling it. In short, Cinnamon is for all ages. (´∀`*)
    • Following that were some random musings about Maho and the recent (well, actually it has been so for almost half a year, on and off) increase in her appearances on NGT's various radio shows. As of late, she notes, the frequency has rose to basically once a week somewhere or another, and by her account, it turns out she's also the first choice even when another member has to sit out because of sickness.
      Maho expresses happiness for it of course, and at the same time she pointed out how she has to be careful not to repeat the same things through the various shows. For instance, she uses the case of Request Hour as a recent example: after the event, the main talk on NGT radio show revolved exclusively around that topic. Maho happened to be scheduled to appear for two consecutive weeks, so to avoid repeating herself every time, she had to keep in mind everything she said during the previous radio show, while at the same time planning out what to talk about in the next one. It's a hard task, especially considering that the talk is ad-lib and Maho doesn't like to keep any memo, but worth it.
    • Some talk about Maho doing preparations for the then-upcoming Stockholder Meeting, too. Since I already covered that before, I guess going into details about it is unnecessary by now, though... (`・ω・´)
    • And finally Maho found an opportunity to speak about her expectations for NGT's 2nd generation. To be honest, she didn't start talking about it until for some reason a viewer proclaimed that "I want (Mahohon) to be my older sister". Maho quickly picked up the message and talked about how there's a certain little girl who tends to come to handshake events a lot of times, and who happens to be a third year elementary school student. Maho finds her particularly cute, and so she hopes that many elementary school-aged girls are going to join in as part of the 2nd generation. There seems to be two reasons behind it. On one hand, she immediately joked about the "aging population problem" that NGT is currently facing. On the other hand, she noted that there's no elementary school-aged girls (anymore) in the group, and so, from a personal standpoint, she wants as many as possible to enter the group, along with middle school-aged ones.
      Since Maho is an older sister in her own family, she notes it's inevitable for her to be fond of girls younger than herself. What's more interesting, as she was expanding on this topic, is that she noticed that among the members the reaction to the announcement of NGT's 2nd generation was essentially split in two. Some members are still confused and say they still don't know how they should properly deal with a kouhai, while other members are eagerly looking forward to them already.
      For that matter, Maho noticed that the ones in the first category all happen to be the youngest sibling in the family (and are incidentally the "amaenbou" types who always seek affection from fellow members), while the ones in the second category are in most cases the eldest daughter in the family. Doing some further reasearch, Maho also discovered that in NGT few girls are the eldest daughter in the family, while the overwhelming majority of them happen to be the youngest sibling, almost 90% of the total. Adding more to this, Maho pointed out that there's just 3 members in the group with a "elder sister-younger brother" family makeup, while everyone else is the "imouto" of the family or behaving like that.

Unfortunately this was where the discussion had to end due to time constrains. But anyway, based on my knowledge, I'm going to venture a guess that the three people she referred to were probably Nanako, Gatanee, along with Maho herself. Not surprising that they are the ones reacting with the most anticipation to the 2nd generation's audition, since they have already years of experience with taking care and doting on the youngest (or the most childlike) members of the group, which means they are already used to how to deal with them... (´ー`)
    [​IMG]

2018.02.16 Showroom, post-Stockholder Meeting stream
    • ...with Maho wearing what in viewer's (and her own) words was a "shimauma knit jumper". Yay (?).
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Actually, not much to note here that wasn't already pointed out in the special coverage before. It seems that the event left a great impression on Maho, she sounded pretty satisfied with the results, she remarked several times how she planned out the content of her corner carefully, and she was confident that it had been the funniest meeting of all and which made the audience laugh the most. Later on, she talked about how the staff even went on to personally praise her for the performance, going as far as saying that it had them "laughing until they had cramps" and "roll around with laughter". All things considered, she wishes she can hold a second of such meetings somewhere in the future.
      Also, as Maho explains, it's actually the funniest when it's among NGT and she needs to take on the role of tsukkomi (like on radios and theater MCs) while everyone else, either intentionally or otherwise, are the bokes for her quips. This is especially because of the amusing raw reactions she manages to get out of them, in doing so. Since this time around she was working shoulder to shoulder with actual comedians, namely Piman's Standard, she couldn't hide the fact she wanted to be in the role of boke for once, and secretely hoped they would go on to tsukkomi her for a change, instead. ( ´∀`)
      By the way, for anyone wondering about what "incident" happened during the card trick part: the trick itself went on smoothly and was actually a success. The problem is that the game involved something about the other person's birthday date, and Maho mistook it during the magic performance. Aww, to think that Maho actually practiced hard for it. Too bad, and the regret was so much she even felt like apologizing for it live on stream... (´∀`;)
    • Since the stream was on the day before the Tooka-Machi Yuki Matsuri, Maho also made sure to inform viewers of it and remind them to come watch them. At the same time, she recommended everyone to come fully prepared for the weather and dress warmly with boots, gloves, earwarmers, at whatnot. And even Maho herself was not to be caught unprepared by the chilly climate. In fact, she even prefaced by saying that she was going to put on adhesive heat pads on her soles, neck, back, and stomach, and basically anywhere they could be applied, as a countermeasure against cold. Heattech clothes was also another recommendation by Maho. I actually love when she went on to describe the vigor she gets from their warmness, and compared it to some kind of god descending from heavens, such it is comfortable. (´∀`;)
    • On a side note, the fact that only Maho has as many as 29 slots available at the upcoming handshake event didn't escape her notice, either. Even Maho found the whole thing surprising, but she claims to have no idea what's the reason for it. To some viewer who asked, Maho answered she does indeed have a stage corner scheduled for the event. Other than that, she jokingly sent out a message of help for everyone watching the stream, what with being afraid that her lane will turn out to be even more "kasoson" (almost devoid of people, in Maho's own jargon) due to the reservation being even more spread out across the slots than usual. (´∀`;)
      [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2018.02.18 Showroom, featuring Mahohon in glasses for a change, since her eyes felt irritated and she had to take off her contact lenses. Just some more random, relaxed talk even this time.
    • Don't ask Maho to appear at handshake events wearing glasses though. It's not like she hasn't been asked before, but she feels embarrassed at the thought of doing it. In addition, "Everyone is probably telling me I look cute them with because they are watching me on the screen, but if I were to actually appear at the handshake event with a pair of glasses on, it's likely that people who come there for the first time will say about me «Is this what she is when wearing glasses? What a letdown»" So yeah...
      On the other hand, as the discussion progressed, there's a hope we may see Maho in glasses at the photo events, since she's comfortable enough with them. Then again there's the issue of the camera's flash which could be reflected on the lenses... Or at least, this was before someone put forward the proposal of wearing just the glasses frame ("date megane", you know...) while putting on contact lenses instead, which Maho was more agreeable to instead.
    • And then there was a little talk about the Tooka-Machi festival as well. Not much, to be honest, but she had to agree with the viewers that the weather was quite something, and laughing at it, she told how she thought she would be blown away in the air by the wind at any time, such was the strenght of it. But on the contrary, this made things all the more fun for Maho apparently.
      Also, what's comforting to hear is that Maho was true to her words, and she ended up applying a grand total of 31 (!) adhesive heat pads on herself to stay warm throughout the outdoor show. There was a little side-effect to it, thought, in that she was wearing so many that, on the contrary, as soon as they returned back into the bus it started feeling hellishly hot to have all of them on. But all's well that ends well, anyway... ( ´∀`)
    [​IMG]

---

Bonus: And for our regular MahoRiko anecdote, here we have Maho telling this story on a recent episode of Gachi Gachi Countdown, which I found just now. I'll just leave the translation here and let the story tell itself (´∀`;)
    The dialogue starts at about 20:08 on the radio recording below:
    MC "«If a hole opened in the ground, I'd hide myself in there ~ The most embrarrassing episode in your life!» Give us the gist of a story that won't fail to be hilarious. Let's start with Mahohon, who's winning the competition."
    Maho "So, this was at USJ, when NGT member had the chance to go there to hold a live performance. After the live show ended, we were allowed to take a ride on the amusement park's rides, and I went together with the fellow NGT member Sugahara Riko-chan..."

MC "Rittan!"
    Maho "Right, I went on the Harry Potter ride together with Rittan."
    MC "That's a pretty popular one."
    Maho "There were seats for four people, I tried to convince her to sit next to each other. But Riko told me back: «It's funnier when it's scary. So let's sit each at the edge!», and so we ended up sitting on the seats at the edge. Afterwards, while in the middle of the ride someone apparently pressed the emergency stop button. All of a sudden, white smoke was blowing out, making a noise like «Shaaaah!». There was this loud recorded announcement that played, saying «The emergency stop button has been pressed. Please wait in your current position.» This was the first time I ever experienced such a thing, and so I started feeling scared, but I supposed Riko, who's 6 years younger than me, was feeling even more scared than me. «Riko, are you okay? It's all fine, so don't be afraid! It's all fine!», I kept telling her, at which point she just replied «This is exactly what makes the Harry Potter ride the best!!!»"
    MC "Ahahahah!"
    Maho "She thought that it was part of the ride's attractions! I felt ashamed at myself for feeling so worried. Ashamed, really. Unbelievable, she found it so enjoyable while I was being so scared by it, it just felt embarrassing."
    MC "That's a really good one. This isn't a story related to the attraction, but one that happened for real?"
    Maho "It's an episode that happened for real!"
    MC "As I would've expected~! With Mahohon's lavishing Rittan with kindness, and her embarrassment at the situation..."
    Maho "It was embarrassing, but we absolutely enjoyed ourselves in the end."

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  9. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I'm reading the posts too, I just don't have much to say haha

10. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.02.20 Showroom, One whole hour of Maho. There was light talk, there was serious talk, there were moments to laugh at, there were touching moments. All in all, a veritable emotional rollercoaster, the way I like it...
    • It seems Riko is still right in the middle of her rebellious phase, or she hasn't grown out of it yet at least. (`・ω・´)
      On the opening part, Maho told of how, earlier on the same day, she found out that Riko had arranged her hair in the same fashion as hers (that is, tied on the back of the head like a ribbon). When Maho pointed it out to her, saying that today Riko was "manekko-rikko"-ing (actually a word they use between themselves to indicate Riko is copying something else Maho does) Maho's hairstyle, Riko went all cold on her and brusquely replied back that she "didn't do for that reason at all". Maho found the way Riko snapped back at her to be particularly scary and yankii-like, which Maho later told is an attitude she's been displaying rather often lately.
      On the other hand, she felt like reminding again that this is just how Riko behaves like: when the two of them are alone they are so close to each other, but once someone else is in there Riko switches to her "TsumeRiko" mode and becomes standoffish toward Maho, which means Maho has sort of got used to it by now.
      Also worthy of note, as a final punchline about Riko acting all yankii, a viewer couldn't resist commenting how "(Riko) even loves Harley Davisons", followed by Maho's agreement: "You have a point! Since she's a yankii and all!".
    • A good portion of the Showroom stream after this point was spend on fashion and cosmetics-related talk. I'd prefer to review this section rather fast, but anyway at first the topic revolved around what nails art Maho should have next -- seems like she has made it a point to get a motif matching the current seasons and/or festivities.
      Since Maho noted it was a little too soon for a spring-themed one, soon enough someone proposed to go with a White Day-theme motif but she still had no idea what to image to base it on. That was until someone proposed a marshmallow-inspired motif. The discussion derailed for a bit after that, as Maho was reminded of the marshmallow-eating competition that she had with Murashige Anna two years back for an episode of SasshiKita Gassen, in which they literally stuffed their cheeks with marshmallows "like two hamsters". As noted, the scene for some reason didn't make it in the aired episode and was only included as an extra content for the DVD release, but many viewers still let Maho know that they have watched it. And then some others went as far as to comment that she really hasn't changed at all appearance-wise, since then. "The quality was high since the beginning", Maho: "However, I was pretty socially awkward at the time.". ( ^ω^)
    • Also, Maho showing viewers her ribbon hairstyle (and then unexpectedly pulling out a Cinnamon plushie to show that today even it was wearing a "ribbon", too, to go along with the theme).
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      And, more notably, the little comical situation that sparked after that:
      Viewers: "When I went to the theater and saw it the first time, it was so cute I couldn't stop shaking. I mean the ribbon."
      Maho: "The ribbon? The ribbon? (laugh) Wouldn't it be 'Mahohon' instead, with that sentence flow? «It was so cute I couldn't stop shaking. I mean the ribbon.» ... Hey, hey... I might be happy for this, but for a ribbon to be so cute that you can't stop shaking ... is it even possible?"
    • Aside from that, Maho decided to open the Aikabu app on her smartphone and fliddle around with it for a while, after informing viewers that the Aikabu autographed goods (Maho's trump cards and Nanako's ekiden neck towel) have arrived in store at last.
      [​IMG]
      While still on the topic of mobage, there was also some short discussion between her and the viewers about the mobile version of Animal Crossing, regarding what level they have reached so far. Here, I think it's interesting to hear that, while for many it's just a way to kill time, for Maho it seems to be a good method to keep herself awake after getting up. As she told, the first thing she does as soon as she wakes up is in fact doing errands for the town inhabitants, which has the unexpected benefit of preventing her from going back to sleep again. "I tend to always fall back into bed, so to avoid getting asleep again I start up Animal Crossing and even if I still can't manage to open my eyes (Maho mimics herself as she taps the screen with her eyes nearly closed), I go around fulfilling the requests of the various animals. While doing so, I gradually get myself fully awake to the screen's blue light."... ( ´∀`)
    • Among other things, Maho was more than willing to answer a couple viewer's questions concerning beauty care. First by spending a considerable amount of time talking about what skincare products she uses and which one she'd recommend others to use. Then moving on to talk about how to style one's own bangs the same way she does, and since she is confident that hers are the ones that get the least messy even after dance-intensive performances among NGT48 members, she went on to explain a little about how to best apply spray so as to always keep them in order and fixed to their intended shape. All I can say is that one can tell that she's really in her element when speaking of this subject matter.

• In contrast to the more laid-back streams we had in the last few weeks, in the last 20 minute or so, today's stream also featured some more serious and introspective talk for a change. While the whole flow of the discussion is not really as essential in itself as the long monologue she had at the end, it's still useful to explain from the beginning how the talk eventually cultimanted to it, so as to understand it better.
    • Things started pretty frivolously at first with some fangirl talk, as Maho was discussing how she harbored an interest in female celebrities even since before joining the showbiz, to the point she loved collecting a great volume of photobooks and pictures of them. Wondering if anyone among the viewers tends to do the same, she revealed that she would find herself using the "-chan" honorific when saying their names, so affectionately she thinks of them. Problem is, this tends to happen even when she has a talk with other members, and at this point Maho brings up the example of a talk where they discussed about a recently-married celebrity. Sure enough, even there Maho ended up calling her "...-chan", which prompted the other members who participated in the discussion to feel uncomfortable and Kitarie to personally ask her to avoid using that honorific from now on. Cue Maho's awkward laugh as she recalled it.
      At the same time, Maho can't hide that she feels envious at the husband for having been able to marry who she describes as an "absolute beauty". So much so, in fact, that she regards him as somewhat of a "rival" whenever he appears on TV, even thinking to herself "Dammit, he made my ...-chan his wife! Just don't forget to make her happy!". But in the end, when considering things objectively, even Maho herself has to admit that she is looking at the situation through a very male perspective.
      Following that up, Maho told that when it comes to her favorite girls, the three necessary requisite they must meet to be considered graceful in Maho's eyes are: cute, thin, and fair-skinned. It is only then that Maho thinks "This girl has grace, her aura is impressive, and she's so cute". Then again, Maho continues, this is probably what everyone likes about girls. As Maho exemplifies: "Boys say that they like chubby ones too, right? With regards to girls. But in reality, all these boys who say they like chubby girls in the end date with slim girls instead, no one excluded. Likewise, even when it comes to idols, they get bashed if they start getting fat. When they get fatter, you are so quick to bash them, everyone... (laugh) Don't you immediately say «What a fatso»? I hear so many people say «She looks cute now that she got slim» but I've never heard anyone say «She looks cute now that she got fat» ..."
    • This is the point when the discussion took a much more serious direction, as the topic turned to when people go too far with weight loss and it becomes an issue. Probably the most significant part of the whole stream.
      Here Maho took an opportunity to reflect about her personal situation, she told how in the past all the stress she used to subject herself to had made her lose too much weight. However, she remarks that things have changed since then, and she has stopped her weight loss after she learned to avoid accumulating stress. She told how she has come to think more positively along with it, which proved benefical, and then at 42:22 she concluded with this consideration which I think deserves being reported in full:

"Even if I get told unpleasant stuff, like at handshake events and such, I make sure to turn all that I have been said by the previous person into a positive thing, for when the next person comes around. By doing so, negative things don't creep inside my mind. How can I put it better? This way you'll be able to best value those who really support you.
      Antis are a quite common presence, but rather than sticking with them, it's much happier to go through your activities together with your fans. Instead of humoring those antis, those people who hold various critical opinions of me and aren't even my fans, working hard for the sake of your own fans makes your own fans happy, of course, but it also make myself happy. ...this is something I have been thinking very intensely about, recently.
      Therefore, in the past whenever I got such (negative) things told to me, my stress only ended up accumulating more and more, and as a result I suffered weight loss from it. But today it's not like this anymore, I have made a point of looking only at fans and nobody else. Sending stares at fans during the performances and such, things have been truly enjoyable these days. Very much so. As such, I can truly enjoy myself being an idol, nowadays.
      (reading a viewer's comment) «For every anti, there's 100 fans» This is so true. Therefore, even though there's so many people who support you, being so obsessed toward those people who don't, shifting your attention toward them... I think it's only wasted time. I have been considering that setting time aside for the people supporting you is a much happier thing to do. ...Giving consideration to your own fans is a much happier thing to do. I have taken to looking at things this way. Also, I have made a point of not saying pessimistic things aloud, and always having optimistic thoughts in my mind, without voicing any complaints. And so, thanks to this, I have stopped losing weight (laugh) since I am no longer accumulating stress.
      Recently it has been really enjoyable. Previously, there had been a long period of time when I have been told so much (negative) things at the handshake event. Even so, I managed to turn them inside out. The fans who came after then were so kind when they interacted with me face to face. «I'm supporting you with all my strength», they told me, and I broke out crying. I've holding it all inside of me for so long that, conversely, I started tearing up with a feeling of gratitude, as if to say «Thanks a lot». Recently at the handshake events I happen to cry sometimes, which makes you all worried. There are some people who saw it, I guess. Well, (negative) things all go in at one ear and out at the other, but it means that fans and anything related to them all remain inside my mind. I'm truly happy for it."
    • Last but not least, Maho also talked about her policy when it comes to answering to posts on Instagram. After the previous speech, the importance of this part is not as great, but for the record, lately she has been repeatedly asked why she wouldn't reply to the posted comments, as other members otherwise do.

To sum it up, the rationale is that Maho tried to put herself into the shoes of fans who subscribe to a service like mobame. She considered how this is a fee-required service, as opposed to a free SNS like Instagram which anyone can access and use. Then she concluded that, if she is able to dedicate some time to answering to her fans, she'd better give priority to those who made the effort to spend their actual money for their monthly subscription to mobame, first and foremost. (This is no doubt because she wishes they won't feel as if their money went wasted for nothing.) Consequently, she stated she'll just abstain herself from replying to any Instagram comment even from now on, and focus exclusively on interacting by mail.
      The reason is actually twofold, it turns out. Like she mentioned in her previous musings about her love for girl celebrities, she's a type who gets jealous easily, and so she imagined that even fans would get as much jealous if they only suspected she was busy replying to another Instagram comment and not their own (for clarity, the message replies on Instagram are set so that only the sender and recipient can read them). With that considered, she'd rather not make anyone feel uncomfortable or arouse odd suspicions for nothing, even if unintentionally, and so she'd just leave the function unused altogether.
      A bit apologetically, Maho ended by hoping that fans would understand her stance.
    [​IMG]

2018.02.22 Showroom, a very short stream with Maho just chilling out after taking a bath (and waiting for her hair to dry).
    Actually, one thing that caught my attention is that flying mention of a certain "massage chair". If this is what I imagine, it's somewhat nice to know that Maho is still intent on saving up money to buy one for her grandpa, as a thank-you gift for giving her his approval to audition for NGT. After almost two years, she hasn't given up on her promise yet, much less forgot about it. (´∀`*)
    Seeing as today is NyanNyan Day, Maho was also reminded that it has already been a year since Kojiharu's graduation concert. She also remembered that Kojiharu's Popup Shop, 22;market, is making a comeback again even this year. As much as she wanted to visit it even this time around, it is too far away for her to reach the place, however... (´;ω;`)
    [​IMG]

11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.02.24 Showroom, Cinnamon cookies (with a twist)! ( ´∀`)
    Some highlights, among other things:
    • Today's first priority was for Maho to decide what three photos of her in the new single's costume she should upload on Instagram. Reasoning that the photos she would chose might be different from those that fans would like to see, she launched an instant survey to allow fans to pick their own. Before she started, of course, first she let everyone have a look at the whole set of them.
      Among other thing, while the survey was underway Maho tried to let fans have one more look at the photos to choose from, lest they forget, when a cute accident happened and Maho scrolled the gallery the wrong way, revealing a screenshot of Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. ( ´∀`)
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Despite looking embarrassed at it at first, however, Maho sounded more than enthusiastic when she explained that this was a character called Piichiku and she had it do a special fashion show for her, so Maho couldn't resist taking screenshots of the scene, because of how cute it was. For a while it became sort of a joke, as some viewers requested that Maho upload it on Instagram as well (and Maho played along with it, too: "Piichiku is number 5 (on the survey) but there's no number 5 available~"), and later on it also became a small catalyst for one more Animal Crossing-related discussion with viewers.
      Anyway, at the end the survey went on regularly, and Maho proceeded to upload the winning photos on Instagram, albeit with some delay. For the resulting post, you can head directly here.
      And as a little treat to the viewers who still clamored to see Piichiku, she also uploaded the pic on Instagram stories on the same day. Isn't Maho kind? ( ´∀`)
    • Apparently the talk about Riko's temperamental behavior from the other stream (check the 2018.02.20 Showroom for reference) had some people worried, which brought some viewer to ask if they made up afterwards. Maho's response was dry and speedy, but still gave an insight of the MahoRiko relationship: "There's no such thing as reconciliation or anything between the two of us. Even if we have an argument, after some time passes we go on like nothing has ever happened. This is what MahoRiko is like, remember it..."
    • Some attentive viewers watched the Instagram stories Maho had uploaded on the same day (I'll post them later for the sake of context) and were fast to mention the expired box of Cinnamon biscuits, also. Just as quickly, Maho responded by saying that she has barely eaten any of them and after going "Let's go eat some, then", she walked away for a moment to take it.
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
      *Te-tte-deeeh* (x3) The infamous box makes yet another (and probably last) appearance (´∀`;)
      Maho also took the opportunity to provide some background story as to why it even happened: "It looked cute so I had been keeping it on display for decoration. Yesterday I suddenly felt like eating some cookies. «I want to eat cookies, but even if I hit my pocket nothing comes out» (* In case you are wondering, this is a quirky reference to a children song called Fushigi na Pocket), so I thought «Let's eat this one instead». It was past its expiration date far too long, perhaps as much as half a year. ... However, I thought it was alright. But wait, this is why I had a stomach-ache yesterday. I wondered and wondered why, why I had a stomach-ache. The trainer told me I must have eaten something bad. But I thought I hadn't eaten anything bad, and then..."
      [​IMG]
      *Dramatic War of the Worlds jingle* (´∀`;)
      "I ate cookies from September 2017. I really didn't notice it."
      By the way, judging from the pictures on the box, the biscuits seem to have been made to celebrate Cinnamon's 15th anniversary, which was not so long ago actually, so they must have been made relatively recently despite the expiration date giving an impression of being much older.
      Regardless of this, Maho's love for Cinnamon was too much. On one hand, she couldn't bring herself to attribute (at least publicly) her stomach-ache to the expired cookies, even commenting that biscuts from a maker such a Moringa wouldn't possibly cause stomach-ache even if they are expired. On the other hand, knowing Maho, she would have found it more heartbreaking to just throw away a Cinnamon-related merchandise, whatever it is (especially when she is known to keep good care of her belongings, even more so than necessary), so eating them was a more preferable option.
      To further underline how cute the wrapping was, Maho even proceeded to show off the cute illustrations on it, explaining that the blank space on the back is for writing a dedicated message if you want to donate it to someone.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Hoping against hope, Maho concluded that anything so cute couldn't possibly be all that harmful, and she went on to have another bite at it while giving a bit of a gourmet report. According to Maho it was a bit hard, but still good-tasting. The flavor was buttery but also similar to honey, as described also on the package.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Luckily enough, what eventually stopped Maho from finishing it over was the sudden realization that it was 11PM already and digesting it so late into the day means it would have just ended up turning into fat. Thank goodness... (´∀`;)
      And hearing this, some viewers even felt like apologizing for having unintentionally prompted her to eat the biscuits in the first place, in fact.
    • Short intermission: after some viewer asked Maho to have a look at her nails, it's revealed she had some nice sakura-inspired motif for today. Here they are~
      [​IMG]
      Speaking of which, Maho herself is happily surprised at how at the handshake event many people are interested about her nail art, even including her male fans, with some people commenting at how cute it is, while others telling they noticed she has changed it since last time. So she suggested anyone visiting her lane to ask for her to show them if they have really no particular topic of discussion in mind. ( ´∀`)
    • Also worth noting, one goal Maho has set for herself for this current year is to let people know about how awesome Ainya and MauMau, after realizing it herself and noticing Ainya hardly shows this side to others on her own, while Mau is good both as boke and as tsukkomi depending on the situation.
      Some viewers even note how Mau's imitation of Ogiyuka is the best, to which Maho wholeheartly agreed.
      In any case, expect her to bring up some funny episodes about both for the time to come.
    • Preparations for the Guam tour are proceeding well, as far as finding photographic equipment goes. Maho has already found the right lenses, and now she is deciding on buying the camera proper.
    • Viewers were also quick to bring up the other Instagram story of the day, this one about Maho accidentally burning a bowl of ramen. Even there, she gave some background info to it: "(smiling) Cut it out. Stop it with the story of the burned ramen. Yesterday I decided to prepare some Wasao Ramen, it said to leave it to boil for 5 minutes. «Let's wait these 5 minutes by playing some Animal Crossing, then», I though, and I went to fulfill requests on Animal Crossing. «Huh, I smell something burning», I walked back to the kitchen and then... «What a disaster!». The broth had all been absorbed by the ramen and the entire bowl of it was charred black! ...So please stop bringing up yesterday's story. (laughs)"
      Seeing as how the incident was caused by Animal Crossing (actually, the topic pops up quite a lot lately, huh), some viewer tried to brighten things up, commenting soon afterward how "There's no ill intentions on the animals' part", and Maho "Right, there's no ill intentions. Cuteness is everything. If anything, they are guilty of being cute."

On the other hand, after Maho revealed that the bowl she used to cook the ramen was something rather cheap that she won at a game of bingo, during a send-off party back when she worked a part-time job (for McDonald's, she adds laters on) about 4 years ago, some other viewers complimented her for taking good care of her possessions so as to make them last long. ( ´∀`)
    • Lastly, maybe this might sound a bit surprising, but Maho seems to have followed the Winter Olympics with particular eagerness. The curling match was a hot topic in Japan for several reasons, which is how the discussion started in the first place, but aside from that, speaking in a meditative tone, Maho found it inspiring how all atheletes at the games would concentrate all their efforts on one while many people cheered for them. Seeing that, Maho expressed her hope to be like them, in her activities as an idol.
    • Somewhat deserving of mention, but the problem with the noisy neighbour and the hair-thin (to paraphrase Maho's words) walls that fail to block any sound coming from the other side still hasn't been solved yet. Maho even commented how the situation is so bad that, if someone were to hear it during the night, they would mistake it for a ghost or something.
      Maho of course wouldn't dare to bring up the issue with anyone though: "(reading a viewer's comment) «Why not telling your landlord?». Suppose I were to tell it to my landlord, if the neighbor learned it was me who said it by some way or another, I (stabbing gesture) would be done for, then what am I supposed to do? Even considering this, I'm too afraid to tell him about it."
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      Hold strong, Maho. (・ω・`)
    [​IMG]

To better understand the dialogue in the stream, I'll also repost here the two Instagram stories that were referenced in it (・ω・`)
    First off, the Cinnamon biscuit story:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pic 1: After all the time it was on display, it went past expiration date. I want to cry. :(
    Pic 2: Even inside of the package, there's Cinnamon.:cute: Delicious. :blush:<3

Secondly, the ramen story:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pic 1: For dinner, here's a souvenir from Aomori, Wasao Ramen
    Pic 2: The whole bowl of it burned... :(:(:(:(:(

---

2018.02.27 Showroom, a very special notice about upcoming new gravure.
    Actually, even in this stream the talk revolved mainly around the Guam tour, for which the final application deadline is drawing near. While on this topic, I love how apparently some viewer was worried she would get sunburned once there. Maho, all the while laughing at the idea, then asked all fans to hold an event there where they'll cover her with their parasols, in this case. Even better if they could shot a group photo of everyone lending her their parasols at the same time, during the shooting session with fans, which is apparently a photo she would like to take for real, all jokes aside. (*´∀`)
    Also, handshake events and the ever-growing number of available slots (which some viewer remarked as being more than what Yuko used to get back in the day). More so than her lane getting depopulated as a result of reservations getting spread across all the slots, however, what worries Maho is coming physically prepared to stand up for a long time. As mentioned, to endure fatigue she always needs to bring with herself a vitamin drink, iron supplement drink, as well as enough mineral water already, so it might be tougher than usual. Godspeed, Maho. (*・ω・)

---

The most important announcement, however, was right at the beginning, so you won't have to search too long for it. As said, right on the same day Maho had a gravure photoshoot along with Gatanee (I should've guessed the two of them had some kind of job together, since on their Instagram stories both of them posted videos of the same cat walking up and down a metallic staircase somewhere...). Among the various scenes and setups, there's also a series of shots which left Maho at a loss for words but which she needed to tell everyone.
    Therefore, to better give an idea of what poses they did while there, she proceeded to illustrate it with the assistance of the usual Cinnamon miniature plushies.
    [​IMG]
    "Suppose the flowery one (right) is Marina, while the yuki-onna version (left) is me."
    [​IMG]
    Figure 1a: Gatanee lying over Maho with her hands gripping on Maho's shoulders
    [​IMG]
    Figure 1b: Gatanee lying over Maho facing each other
    "Since it's Cinnamon it might just look cute, but try to imagine it as being two people. (awkward laugh)" (´∀`;)
    As some viewer figured out in the comments, the gravure is indeed going to have a bit of yuri understones. In addition to that, it'll also have Maho holding up Gatanee's chin with her hand, as demonstrated in the screencap below:
    [​IMG]
    At the end of the day, it seems it was a pretty tiring photo session and Maho couldn't help saying it felt kinda risque, so now all she's looking forward to is seeing how the finished photo special is going to look like on the actual magazine.

Also, when it comes to NGT members doing gravure, no one can escape the severe judgement of Moeka the Public Morals Censor. After all, I must point out there has already been a spat with Nanako recently, and Hinatan joked that she'll need to have a consultation with Okappa before "baring it off" in any gravure photoshoot to come.
    Some viewers of course brought up to Maho that Moeka might also get angry at her for it, but Maho is of a different opinion: "Moeka likes it, surprisingly enough. She might get mad at bikini, but she likes it, surprisingly. (laughs) ... When she sees a member in swimsuit she acts as if she's angry, but in reality the one who gets the most excited when looking at it is indeed Moeka. That's why. (laughs)" (´∀`;)

Anyway, it turns out that the release of this gravure will be on March 24 (on BLT, Gatanee revealed the name of the publication on her own Showroom a day later). For anyone curious enough, wait for it until then~
    [​IMG]

---

Bonus: Partly because it looks cute, partly because the subject was touched upon in the Showroom stream above, here's a recent daily Instagram story of Maho playing around with a maxi Cinnamon plushie. Enjoy~ (´∀`*)

"I was playing 'Fly higher and higher' with Cinnamon when I got punched by its ear :XD:"

12. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.03.01 Showroom. As one would expect, it was Maho sharing some thoughts about her participation to Kitarie's last stage performance at the AKB theater.
    Also, it looks like Maho was still in the middle of fully processing her experience, which means that on top of being a rather short stream, it sounded more "stream of consciousness"-like than usual.
    She told once again how, when she was watching the rehearsals of the show, she couldn't hold herself from crying right from the first song. And she remarked that Kitarie looked even more shining than usual on that day, even seen from the audience seats (from which Maho was following the practice).
    At the same time, Maho felt down and in disbelief at the realization that Kitarie is going to graduate soon, commenting on how there's still a multitude of things to be learned from her. Part of what amazed Maho was also how her fellow 5th generation members were all ready and willing to reunite to celebrate Kitarie's last hurrah, and how splendid they looked even after their graduation.
    With regards to the Junjou Shugi performance, she couldn't help admitting that the girls felt nervous about performing it at such an important event, and, for her part, Maho felt awe at the veteran senpais being their backdancers during it.

To describe the impression Kitarie gave off in her own eyes while there, Maho surely wasn't thrifty with words, either: initially she compared her to a goddess, in the way she looked gorgeous and radiated an aura of her own. Later on, when she returned to the topic, she also added how she felt like a heroine, or a princess, in the sense that it inspired an impulse to protect her just like one.
    One can tell even Maho herself found it strange for her to regard Kitarie in such a way, something even she pointed out, saying that Rie is, after all, older than her and has always carried herself with self-possession thus far. But if I may add my own personal observation, this actually echoes what she said during the MC intermission in the theater show proper, following the Junjou Shugi performance -- that even though Kitarie is meant to be a veteran senpai for NGT members like Maho, for some reason she could still feel a sense of parental affection towards her.

I guess it was also inevitable that all the talk about graduations eventually prompted some viewer to ask Maho until what age she intends to work as an idol. Maho, for her part, didn't look the least bit hesitant when she calmly reassured everyone that she'll certainly be around for another 3 years at least, after reasoning that with Kitarie's graduation Maho is going to be the oldest member among the 1st generation.
    At any rate, today's experience unquestionably brought once again Maho to consider her position inside the group and her responsabilities. This is evidenced by Maho saying that she'll hope to continue in her activities (and grow along with it) until she'll be able to have a graduation stage as wonderful as the one she just attended, and graduate without any regrets left. "But making this possible is difficult, however. Anyway, I won't be graduating for the time being, so feel at ease everyone.", she also added. Following that, Maho then reflected that she'll need to be present to help lead NGT ahead.
    On a lighter note: while in the middle of these pensive musings, there were also some other viewers who proposed Maho to try beating the "record" for the oldest member in NGT, while another later invited Maho to stay in the group until Tsugumin will turn 20. I should note that both comments earned them a chuckle from Maho, at last. ( ´∀`)
    [​IMG]

Related posts about NGT's appearance at Kitarie's stage, from Maho's Photolog:

"#Junjou Shugi
    At the AKB48 theater, to do Junjou Shugi...
    The reason being...
    "
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/969217458560106497

"#Kitahara Rie's final AKB theater performance
    We got the opportunity to appear at Rie-san's last theater show, with NGT performing Junjou Shugi the three of us together, while the other girls got to serve as backdancers for us.

I also have watched the rehearsals from beginning to end, but I already started crying at Kikyou (note: the very first song in the setlist).

Seen from the audience seats, Rie-san was really shining the whole time"

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48_info_bot/status/969218223378915329

---

Bonus 1: Maho and Miharu were recently featured on S-Style, a magazine distributed all over the Sendai region. This looks like to be another part of the local promotion campaign that the members did across various areas of Japan for NGT's 2nd single. They went there all the way back in December, but they got around to publishing the interview only now apparently. The only photo I could find has the text barely legible in some parts, but the content of the interview is some essential information about the single with a focus on the message therein. Update: Found a good scan at last!

---

Bonus 2: Also, a couple of clips from yesterday's 1-shot video session at the handshake event. It looks like that, to anyone asking Maho for a customary "fashion show" on that day, they actually got Maho doing a "flying squirrel" impression with her mantle instead. Cute. (´▽`)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    And another one from Instagram...

13. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.03.09 Showroom, pre-Center Examination stream
    [​IMG]

2018.03.15 Showroom, post-Center Examination stream
    [​IMG]

Two Showroom streams almost one week apart (after the "Showroom power-up month" she proclaimed last month, it can't be helped that things are back to the usual slow pace, not least because of group-related preparations), but one was basically the continuation of the other so it makes sense to summarize them as one, in retrospect. The common theme of both streams is of course the official AKB Center Examination.
    In the 2018.03.09 Showroom, on the day prior to the test, she shared some personal thoughts on the matter with all the viewers, asked them what venue they planned to go take it, and such.
    As far as Maho is concened, the one thing that worried her the most was naturally how difficult the questions would turn out to be, since she heard that even the staff who had been working in the group since the old days described them as hard.
    Although she quickly laughed at herself for making such a bold claim, she supposed that, if there would ever be a Nogizaka46 group version of it, she's confident she could rank comfortably into the Top 16 (note, for those who didn't pay attention, that the members scoring in the Top 16 at this examination will go on to form a special Senbatsu of their own), what with being rather knowledgeable on the subject since the group's beginnings.
    By contrast, when it comes to AKB, she confessed she doesn't consider herself to be that much of an old-time fan and she has not much knowledge of the group during its origins, concluding that she's afraid she would not be able to do as good. Both things were something she repeated even on the second stream, after she had taken the test and got informed about the results, anyway.
    Driving further home the point, Maho also said to have practiced with the questions on the example sheets available online, and when she checked back the correct answer she couldn't help notice that she had the impression that some of the other choices could have worked as well. Some viewers agreed, pointing out that the trickiest part of the examination is indeed the sublte line between each answer, which can lead the examinee into confusion.

Anyway, as said during yesterday's announcement, Maho still managed to rank in pretty decently at #42 with 99 points, which is still well above the average, much to Maho's surprise. Not to mention she was the 3rd highest ranking NGT member, after of course the huge lead by Mofu and Ainya (and Yukirin if you will).

Speaking of Mofu and Ainya, in the 2018.03.15 Showroom Maho couldn't help congratulating both of them for the job well done, among other things.
    As a funny episode related to them, she mentioned that when she first heard the name of Ainya being announced during the stream, she couldn't hold back the happiness. Believing she didn't hear the news yet, she immediately grabbed the phone to call her. However, Ainya didn't answer the call. When Maho tried to call again at a later time, she discovered, much to Maho's embarrassment, that everyone was already busy following the announcement stream right on that moment and they were actually watching it from Ainya's own phone, so she couldn't possibly reply.
    The same goes for Mofu. Maho tried to send her a message of congratulations on LINE on the moment her name appeared, but it turns out that everyone knew it already since they were watching the stream in the office of the theater manager.
    Hearing that, some viewers went on to compliment Maho for the "parent-like love" she displayed toward the other members, although Maho humbly tried to deny it being the case. (´∀`;)

Of course, a short part of the stream was spent discussing with viewers about how many points each of them got on their own test papers, based on their own personal calculations. Following that was also a kinda belated (since the rest of the members, at least within NGT, did it days ago before the official score count was even revealed) review of Maho's own answers sheet, in which she checked for the most notable mistakes in there.
    Let's say that that despite her previous claim, it seems Maho was fairly knowledgeable about old events and it was more like it's the smallest details that stumped her in the end. For example, one of the choices in a question mentioned who were the first AKB members to ever receive a fan letter after the group's start, although Maho remembered one of the two member names (Oshima Mai) correctly, she realized only later on that the other one written in there wasn't right, which made the entire statement wrong.
    Out of them, the question concerning the leak of Oogoe Diamond's master record and how a tongue-in-cheek reference to it was later included in one of the concert's titles was one question that incredibly few people knew about, let alone got right. The thing surprised Maho, since she recognized it as being a rather infamous incident in the group's early history. In fact, she mentioned that some time later a certain someone in NGT (Name withheld by me, watch the stream to find out. Hint: it was someone who even bragged on SR that the questions were so easy to her that she could afford taking a nap after finishing, because she was sure it would be an easy victory) even walked up to Kitarie to personally ask if any song leak had ever happened in the past, and Kitarie, who didn't even participate to the test herself and had no idea why she was asked that, just confirmed that "Ah, yeah, there was". Nuff said.

Oh, and on a light note, in the middle of this some viewers were just too curious to know how much Maho would have hoped to score in a hypotetical Nogizaka46 Center Examination, after she herself brought this up before. Assuming that 200 would be the perfect score, Maho answered that she estimates she would be able to get 150 points, give or take.
    Also, other viewers proposed Maho to write a Center Examination test of her own for fans to take, probably inspired by the one Katomina created about herself and which she published on Instagram a week or so back, but I'm withholding any further talk on it until (and if) she actually goes through with the suggestion.
    It seems that Maho's biggest concern with it is that when she references to some past messages or events in her mobame, some fans don't seem to remember or notice it even though they have been fans for long, so she's afraid that the scores in the test would turn out to be low.
    Eventually, though, all the talk about it caused Maho to take a trip down the memory lane and check back all the old mobame messages she sent to fans in the past, until she came across a very lengthy one from a year ago in which she begged pardon... Apparently because in the Photosession corner at a past handshake event she stated, after much thinking, that the shimauma was her favorite animal, but at later handshake events fans kept pointing out that she always said that the dog was her "number wan" instead. Reading aloud the whole text again nowadays, even Maho blushed seeing to what extent she went to apologize for "lying" to the fans at the time... ( ´∀`)

---

Bonus 1: March 6 supposedly marked Cinnamon's birthday, and of course Maho needed to celebrate by uploading on Photolog some more pictures of her trip at Sanrio's Puroland. No selfies with Riko there this time, sadly... (`・ω・´)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/971028955351334912
    https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/971030252205039616

Bonus 2: And at a snail's pace, Scramble Egg has finally published this fairly more detailed report of the Aikabu Stockholder Meeting from last month. This one is focused more on Nanako's segment than anything else, to be honest, but at the end of the article, it is said that a second part dealing with Maho's segment will be up soon.
    Anyway, I think it deserves mention that in the final interview, to the last question asking the members to talk about one fond memory they have of Valentine Day (seeing as how the event happened on the day after), Maho's reply was: "When yesterday I went out together with Tano Ayaka-chan, who had turned older than 20, to dine and had a toast to celebrate". (*´ω`*)
    [​IMG]
    http://www.scramble-egg.com/artist/ngt48/nishimura-nanako01.htm

• Like Like x 2
  14. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    I have not been looking into this thread and am uninformed about things regarding Mahohon. Didn't know that she is a Nogi fan, that's interesting...who is her oshimen?

Rank 42 is seriously impressing considering that she is more into Nogi tho.

15. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    ^
    She also talked about Ikuta Erika and Eto Misa in the past, but I think her oshimen is definitely Shiraishi Mai. She said to be subscribed to her mobame service (even though Maiyan updates like once in a month, something which Maho tried to justify passionately in an old SR stream), even owns a pillow of her (don't know if it's official, bootleg or custom made) and her Cinnamon collection includes also a special-edition plushie of Maiyan from some collaboration with Sanrio that Nogizaka had some time ago. So yeah.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Lucky for Maiyan to have such a passionate fan, never seen the appeal of her personally even after watching many Nogidoko and Nogichuu episodes but she must do at least something right with the status she has currently.

For me Mahohon is already far more interesting than Maiyan and the love for her oshimen is quite sweet[hehe]

17. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.03.24 Showroom, presents from Thailand (and other topics)!
    Yet another quick stream, with Maho dropping by at the very end of the day to have some casual talk with the fans.
    In rapid succession, Maho spoke in passing about the World Sousenkyo (which she promised to address more in depth in the next stream, which she had in mind to have the day after), the fact she was chosen to perform in Bangkok for Tokyo Idol Festival, as well as the first radio broadcast of Whatcha Gonna Do, before ending by discussing a bit longer about the song itself. In this last part, she sang her favorite parts of the lyrics and explained what solo lines she was assigned to sing, for the more curious fans.

During all of this, I think that the defining moment of today's stream happened right in the middle, after Maho picked up a viewer's comment remarking how "Maho's gorgeousness trascends national boundaries". Maho was in the middle of discussing the World Sousenkyo, noting how there's already many foreigners who regularly visit her lane at handshake events, and it was at this point that she recalled about a present from Thailand fan that she received on the same day. Combining it a little with the previous topic, the talk then went on as follows:

«Ah, that's right... Today they forwarded to me all the fan gifts. Thank you, everyone! I received the presents, and among them, there was also a present that was sent by a person from Thailand. One thing amazing about it is that... the wrapping paper, I tend to see a big variety of them, but this one had a design on it different from anything else. It had this Thai elephant on it, in bright primary colors and it was pretty exotic-looking, and it came inside a bag. The second I received it, I realized "this one couldn't have come from Japan". There was also a very long name written on it, in Thai language.
    ...And inside of it there was a Cinnamon flask bottle from Thailand! (laugh) Isn't it amazing, it contained Cinnamon merchandise, inside this elephant-print bag. So, not only did it contain Cinnamon merchandise, it is apparently some Thai Cinnamon merchandise too. I tend to give a cursory glance all over every Cinnamon merchandise, and the moment I noticed it could be something I have never seen before, there was "Cinnamon" written in Thai language on it. "So they have Cinnamon even in Thailand!", I thought. Isn't it amazing! Cinnamon is all over the world! Therefore, I realized that I must become a worldwide Mahohon, too.»

By the way, some viewers quickly pointed out to Maho soon afterward that the elephant could have been a picture of Ganesha in reality, adding it's their god. But whichever the case, this present seems to be something that really stuck in Maho's mind, so I hope that whoever sent her the package will feel honored for it. (´∀`*)
    (and I have half an clue of who might be, after some uh... private searching)
    And it should be noted that is not the first time Maho has received gifts from Thailand, either, seeing how she briefly mentioned getting fan letters as well in the past.

Also, as Maho remarked, this next April is also going to have a hard schedule for her, considering that the Bangkok live will come right on the week after the Guam tour, which means she'll spend a considerable time abroad for various purposes. Apart from the concerns from Japanese fans about her health (and Maho getting too tanned, I might add...), here's me hoping she'll make the best of her experience in light of all the previous talk.
    [​IMG]

2018.03.25 Showroom, giving some thoughts about the Sousenkyo campaign
    As promised this time it was a little brainstorming session with fans, trying to come up with a good idea for a Sousenkyo pledge that she could officially submit, while also reminding that it had to be something feasible that would possibly please everyone.
    Like last year, there was a number of proposals floating around from all sides: some viewers suggested a dinner show with Maho, others for Maho to prepare curry for everyone (but Maho had misgivings, saying the they could end up with food poisoning from it, heh...), some others hoped for a cosplay stream, and then of course there were someone who wanted Cinnamon to show up at the theater show during an encore (again, Maho had no choice but to turn it down as unfeasible because of "circumstances" related to Sanrio).
    In the end, no agreement was reached, but what we all learned is that there are some pretty strict restrictions on what the pledges should be, especially in the way of money expenditure, copyright authorizations, and even in-group policies, which caused most of the ideas proposed there to be virtually impossible to implement. For example, another idea that Maho had in mind was to let fan decide what hairstyle to have the next day for the theater show, by holding a poll on Showroom every time. Even in such a case, Maho was afraid that it could contravene to the group regulations, which tell members not to deviate too much from the hairstyle they sport on the official profile photos as shown on the theater walls, although she also told that it might be possible if only a permission could be arranged.
    Inspired by the bowling tournament that NGT will hold on occasion of the release of the 3rd single, Maho also would love to submit a badminton tournament with fans for her pledge.

Some time was also spent wondering about the design of the next Sousenkyo poster. On one hand, Maho was thinking of continuing with the magic theme, considering that the previous two posters were already linked one another not only in terms of imagery but also in the slogans. On the other hand, in order to get in the spirit of the World Sousenkyo, Maho also wanted to aim for a more "international" pitch (by trying to adopt a "Sekai no Maho" image, if you will...). Again, no clear decision was reached in this case, either.

Eventually, Maho encouraged fans to send in their suggestions about both the pledge and the poster through the mobame service, so that she could make up her mind.

As a final note, some viewers might have noticed that Maho's eyes looked redder than usual, even taking into account the late hour of the day. About it, Maho made absolutely no secret that it was because today was Rie's last time attending a handshake event ever. As she continued to explain, the realization that Rie will soon be gone from the group overwhelmed Maho and caused her to feel a great sense of sadness, but at the same time she found it too embarrassing to break down crying where everyone could see her, and so she decided to hold back all the tears until she could be finally alone. Maho has always been a very emotive type, granted, but I guess this speaks volumes about the psychological impact that Rie leaving NGT had on members nonetheless...
    [​IMG]

---

Bonus 1: This time's MahoRiko episode comes by way of Photolog (and it's kinda punny, but since it has become almost a recurring joke between the two, some may already recognize it without much explanations. Honestly I would gladly look forward to another MahoRiko cooking stream too):
    "#Tebasaki
    A long time ago, during a MahoRiko Showroom we were in the middle of making a cake when Riko complimented me by saying "Amazing! Mahohon's 'tebasaki' is amazing!!" (laugh)

"The 'tebasaki' is amazing!" (laugh)

Get it, she accidentally mispronounced 'tesabaki'
    [note: manual skills] as 'tebasaki' [note: fried chicken wings] (laugh)

Back then, I thought of it as just a simple slip of the tongue.

But a moment ago, when Riko was intent on playing a game app that involved making an hamburger, I praised her saying "Riko is good at it~", to which she replied back to me with "Isn't Riko's 'tebasaki' amazing!".

It turns out it wasn't a slip of the tongue at all...

Actually, it seems that Riko always thinks that 'tesabaki' is to be pronounced 'tebasaki'. (laugh)

So, how about having a stream together where we prepare real tebasaki, sooner or later? (laugh)"
    Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/976381724295798790

Bonus 2: And while it's a little too late, as previously told, here's the continuation of the report of the Aikabu event by Scramble Egg. This time around I also put a little effort into translating what little is written into the article, hoping someone will appreciate...
    [​IMG]
    http://www.scramble-egg.com/artist/ngt48/yamaguchi-maho01.htm
    Yamaguchi Maho (NGT48) Aikabu Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting report

Another Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting was then held, with NGT48's Yamaguchi Maho serving as CEO for the fictional company "Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd." on the game app "Aikabu", featuring various members of the AKB48 Groups. We are going to give a report of the situation at the venue. (Februrary 15, 2018 - Tokyo Chiyoda ward, AKB48 CAFE & SHOW AKIHABARA)

[​IMG]
    Yamaguchi Maho, born 1995/09/17, from the Aomori prefecture, blood type O, NGT48 Team NIII

Table of contents:
    1. The motto of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.
    2. "Super Miracle Ultra Magic Tremendous Max Hyper Express Wizard"
    3. Stage appearance of the guest Nishimura Nanako, and Resolutive Conference
    4. CEO Yamaguchi's Magic Time!

Wearing a wizard cape and wielding a magic wand, Mahohon walked into stage. First off, there was a corner to announce the ranking of the major shareholders, in which she teased them a bit during the talk. "So you have changed your oshimen at this juncture? Did I do anything bad back then?", which got a laugh out of all the major shareholders gathered there.

Starting from the question by the hosts Piman's Standard, "What kind of company is Magic Land?", they proceeded into giving an overview of the company

The motto of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.

The CEO herself explained to everyone the motto of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.

"Whether it exists or not, it's up to YOU to decide" (Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd.'s motto)

Yamaguchi Maho: "It all stems from the question of 'What is magic?', by which I mean that whether magic exists or not, we'll leave it to you to decide"

Following that, in response to the question "Is Maho's Magic Land a company or a country?"

[​IMG]

"It's neither of them", the CEO says. People started laughing inside the venue.

It is both a country and a company, and at the same time it is neither, a not readily understandable answer. Nevertheless, everyone in the audience clapped, before moving onto the next point.

Yamaguchi Maho: "If you become a stockholder of Maho's Magic Land Co. Ltd., you become able to cast magic spells. However, this is only limited to major shareholders. There's a hierarchy system in place among stockholders, and any stockholder who hasn't become a major shareholder yet ... is this"

[​IMG]

"Simple apprentices" ...diiing.

And speaking of what the grade of the CEO is supposed to be,

"Super Miracle Ultra Magic Tremendous Max Hyper Express Wizard"

at which point she gave an exhaustive explanation of it for everyone.

Yamaguchi Maho: "There are different ranks. The Super Realm, the Miracle Realm, the Ultra Realm, the Magic Realm, etc... many of them exist, and the CEO is qualified in every single one of them, like I am. This is the grade of the CEO, now let's pronounce it aloud, everyone!"

To the question of what the company deals in, it turns out it's "helping out people".

[​IMG]

Yamaguchi Maho: "Using magic for your own benefit is bad, I want it to be used for the sake of helping out people. For example, suppose there was a bug lying over here. On such a time, wouldn't you shoo it away? If someone else seeing it says that, yes, they want, then it'll be granted."

[​IMG]
    It is not meant to be cast for the sake of yourself, only for someone else

[​IMG]
    There's nothing beautiful about magic cast to satisfy your own desires

Yamaguchi Maho: "As for me, Yamaguchi Maho is just a pseudonym that I use. Now I shall announce my real name to only all the major shareholders here, only the 40 people who are all present here right now. Remember that you should not write it publicly on SNS, afterwards."

Dooon!

[​IMG]
    Nohohon Mahohon

Yamaguchi Maho: "And this is the part where you laugh out loud. Normally, I work in my entertainment activities under the stage name of Yamaguchi Maho, but this is what my true name is like!"

Stage appearance of the guest Nishimura Nanako, and Resolutive Conference

Next up was a Resolutive Conference, which has become a staple at Shareholder Meetings by now, to decide what special action someone would get if they say a certain secret word at the handshake event.

For a test, Nishimura Nanako-san tried it out. After speaking the secret word, CEO Yamaguchi replied to Nishimura-san saying something strange, which only ended up confusing Nishimura-san.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CEO Yamaguchi's Magic Time!

Time has come for CEO Yamaguchi to cast her magic spells.

Yamaguchi Maho: "You are beco~ming a cat, little by little. You are beco~ming a cat, little by little."
    Nishimura Nanako: "Wait, wait a second."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yamaguchi Maho: "Do you remember ever becoming a cat?"
    Nishimura Nanako: "I don't remember it at all. Eeeh? This is scary."
    Yamaguchi Maho: "You were a cat before."
    Nishimura Nanako: "Waaah. This is terrible."

★Light-manipulating magic

Seems like it's a kind of magic trick in which the light that Mahohon was holding moved around to various spots.

[​IMG]

And just according to the script, it apparently turned out a success. At this point, the script said that after the "Light-manipulating magic", there was supposed to be another magic trick where Nishimura Nanako-san would be turned into a cat, but Mahohon acted on her own initiative and started the corner by saying "You are beco~ming a cat" already, which means they decided to do it one more time. This time around, however, it's apparently a magic to turn her into a dog... They're getting way too far with the absurd requests. (bitter laugh).

[​IMG]
    Nishimura Nanako: "What about my feelings!"

[​IMG]
    Yamaguchi Maho: "You are beco~ming a dog. Search for the food. Now stay still. Good boy!"

Moreover, a magic spell was cast to make hot oden stop feeling hot, allowing it to be eaten.

Yamaguchi Maho: "Mahohon Mahohon, now you can eat hot oden normally as if it is cooled oden."
    Nishimura Nanako: "Baloney!"
    Yamaguchi Maho: "It's alright. I have cast a spell on it already. If you eat it, you won't feel it's hot at all"
    Nishimura Nanako: "Keep it away from me!"
    Yamaguchi Maho: "Those who delay will spend their entire life delaying."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, for the Encouragement Funding Award Ceremony, a special set of trump cards was produced, and CEO Yamaguchi proclaimed that if there would another Stockholder Meeting next, she would like to perform magic tricks of a higher level. Being an event held the day after Valentine Day, special made chocolate was also given away to all stockholders as a present. It was an Extraordinary Stockholder Meeting filled with laughs. At its conclusion, as she was about to leave, the CEO even whispered in a low voice "Is this what entertainment is like", before finally walking out of the stage. Congratulations for the job well done!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  18. miharuuu

miharuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I'm so confused about the magic company but I find their skits really funny :lol:

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    2018.03.30 Showroom
    • First off, it was of course Maho informing everyone about the forthcoming Tandoku Concert, while taking the opportunity to let fans know that if they'll win a ticket reservation they'll also be entitled to attend the NGT Matsuri that will be held on the day before. The corner Maho will take part in is going to be the badminton match corner, which brings her to remind eveyone that she even had a match with pro players in the past (and she fared not all that bad, for what it's worth). Since she left this information unsaid, this is a reference to a PR event they had ve~ry early back in 2017, where she and other NGT members made an appearance at the S/J League tournament in Niigata. You can take a look at a clip of the match from an old episode of Koko Dake NGT by clicking here, by the way.
      Some viewers commented about how she turned out to be competent at the game and even looked pretty cool at it ..."Surprisingly enough" they added, this last part getting a laugh out of her. For her part, Maho pointed out that at the time the staff praised her as being the best of the group, actually. And then, other viewers were later reminded about that one episode at the AKB Sports Festival, always in reference to her sports skills.

"So Maho is capable at sports then, excluding jump-rope", someone concluded, but it turns out this is not the case. Things got a little weirder from this point on, when Maho went on to explain that the number of sports she's competent at is actually limited just to whatever sports "ancient Homo Erectus may have been good at", which means that she "can't do sports that ancient (prehistoric) people likely didn't play at the time". This means -- for whoever was asking her -- no such things as volleyball, football, or even swimming (where she can swim no farther than 24 meters) for that matter. To give a more concrete example, Maho goes on to argue that, back in an age when there were no cars or carts to carry items, prehistoric men probably used to send things across long distances by flinging them using sticks with a net at the end ...just like badminton rackets, in fact. Prehistoric men were capabale of short-distance sprinting if it meant to escape from mammoth attacks, but not long-distance running. Also, they weren't even capable of playing baseball because there weren't communities of them large enough to form a full team, "maybe just 5 of them at a time". Judo was out of question, too, since according to Maho prehistoric men didn't fight with each other, much less hand-to-hand. And so on and so forth...
      In short, you get the idea of what Maho is getting at with her ad-hoc reasoning... "If you stop to think about it, you can understand what are the sports I can do". (´∀`;)
    • On more serious topics, we also had Maho reflecting a little bit on how she has become more positive over the last year, combined with more of her school memories. Thinking back to it right now -- she goes on -- Maho remembers how, compared to today, she used to be much more sensitive and unable to withstand the pressure when placed in a position of responsibility where one's errors could cause trouble to others, such as was the case when she worked her former part-time job. She explains how it would involve a "close teamwork" between colleagues, so if you couldn't fulfill your duties well enough, you'd end up inconveniencing the next person in the chain, etc... As such, Maho recalled how she would feel a great sense of responsibility, coupled with guiltiness, for any mistake she personally committed. She even confessed that sometimes it even made her want to cry, but she held it all back to herself until she had run to the staff room, where she could be by herself.
      Hearing this, a viewer concluded by asking "Is Maho a perfectionist?", and Maho "In the past I used to be like that, very much so. Therefore, if I couldn't manage to do one part I'd end up hating the whole thing". To explain further, Maho talked of one time when she took a School Proficiency test during her elementary school years, and while she ended up scoring 100 points both in English and Japanese, she got 98 points in Math. The result only got Maho frustrated at herself, not least because the mistake ended up costing her the (possibly school's?) first place in the national rankings, and while on her way home from school she couldn't help beating herself up for it, realizing it was actually the question with the highest rate of correct answers that she got wrong.
    • Today's Riko-related talk began, rather unexpectedly, when a viewer asked Maho if she knew about Riko's latest "fad" of eating icecream while in the bath tub, with Maho commenting that Riko "would be likely to get scolded by her mama" for this. However, taking this opportunity, it rapidly turned to Maho giving a heartfelt praise for Riko, with her commenting how Riko received a wholesome upbringing, which is most surely the result of her parents giving her all the encouragement and care they could. Even here, Maho confesses that reading the messages that Riko's mother writes to her on LINE sometimes brings her to tears because of this affection se shows. Furthermore, "She has been working for 2 years and a half, and she still hasn't let herself be negatively influenced by the show business world. She is always so pure-hearted and kind toward anyone. It's amazing because she's a girl without any of the hatred that human beings have."

It is clearly not about being gentle, it is also a matter of being educated. Maho told of when they would stay over together at an economy-class bedroom at the hotel. Seeing how there's clearly little room where to sit, she notices how she's always being extremely tidy. When it's time to eat and there's no place to sit on except the bed and the floor, Riko would rather sit on the floor (much to Maho's agitation, who would try to tell her that it's filthy on the floor) than to risk dirtying up the bed, which Maho herself chalks it up to Riko's mother educating her on good manners this way.
      Of particular note was this level-headed observation Maho had about Riko and her relationship with her, in which as always she took on a dead serious tone:
      "It doesn't feel the least bit embarrassing to be together with Riko at any time. ... How should I put it? As a person, she has nothing to be ashamed of, that's why I like her. She has common sense, I should rather say? ... Of course, everyone experiences working a part-time job somewhere, there they get to familiarize with what society is like, and then they make their entrance into this world, but aren't there few girls who go through this process? If you keep it in mind, there's some who completely forget what is supposed to be common sense in this world, and don't even know it, even though it should probably be something rather obvious. But Riko, even though she may be a bit of a baka, for some reason she understands all these things, it's amazing, as a member of society she knows how to behave herself properly. When we are together, there's nothing that would give us embarrassment. That's why I like her."
    • More for the sake of completeness than anything else, but throughout the stream you can also tell that the trouble of the noisy as heck neighbor is still there and more bothersome than ever. Eventually, even Maho herself couldn't help bringing up the problem, in the end going as far as to lament why the guy has to call over his friends to throw a party always, and exclusively, on those days when Maho tries to have a Showroom stream.
      Some viewers, most likely as a joke, suggested Maho to make "moving out" her Sousenkyo pledge for this year, since she hasn't decided on one as of yet. Maho, a bit less jokingly, replied back that from an economical point of view it would be pretty difficult for her at the moment. But still, she had to give the viewers credit for the funny idea, to the point that after a while (and still no sign of the neighbor getting quiet) she even began to entertain the proposal half-seriously... (´∀`;)
      Indeed, a funny leitmotif for the remainder of the stream was actually that the viewers tried to come up with zany ideas for a special stream that Maho could have, in case she will ever move into a new apartment. All of this much to Maho's amusement, I should say. What I find it funny was that among the comments picked up by Maho, one even promised her to vote her all the way into Senbatsu, if it meant to allow her to move to a better place. (´∀`;)
      Anyway, before finishing this summary, let's say one of them proposed Maho to do a tour of her new apartment while eating "hikkoshi soba" (a custom consisting of cooking soba for the first time after moving to a new place and sharing some with all neighbors), which apparently sounded particularly appealing to Maho, and thus gained the most traction. My favorite one, on the other hand, remains the guy proposing Maho to make a dedicated room only for all her Cinnamon plushies and do a Showroom stream there, with a pile of Cinnamon on the background, resembling the one at the Cinnamoroll Museum (you can check one of the previous Photolog posts to get an idea of what it looks like)... (´∀`;)
      [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2018.04.08 Showroom, live from the hotel room, after the weekend's customary handshake event (featuring Renapon, who happens to be ju~st out of the camera's frame)
    Also, dropping by to ask all fans if they have watched AKB48 SHOW on the same day and to tell everyone about a mishap they just had.
    Apparently Rena had told Maho that this week's episode would feature the Haru wa~ performance at last, with Maho even posting an Instagram story to invite all fans to tune in as fast as they can believing they would be still in time to watch it, but to their surprise it was nowhere to be found. They waited until the end hoping for it to come up, only to find out that right after the program was over the channel suddenly switched to a lingerie (!) infomercial (?) of all things, much to their bafflement.
    The solution to the mystery came in quickly, however: it turns out that the mistake was that the they got the broadcast time wrong and they tuned in when the program had long begun already, unaware of the fact that the part they were looking forward to had already been broadcast right at the beginning and, no matter how long they waited for it, they had missed it already...
    Such is life. But thankfully, not all is lost and they quickly learned from viewers that there'll be a rerun sometime soon, so hooray I guess... (´∀`;)
    [​IMG]

---

Bonus 1: From Yunako's recent Photolog, Maho doing what a senpai has to do. To be honest, if Yunako really ends up using the catchphrase that Maho invented she wouldn't even be the first NGT member to do so, since, if my memory serves well, Otaki's catchphrase was also something Maho came up with before. Just to give everyone a rough idea.

"Maho-san ☺︎︎

After today's 2-shot event was over, Mahohon-san worked along with me to think up of a signature and a catchphrase for myself!!!!!!!!!

I was extremely happy for it. She also gave me all kinds of advices in addition, which makes me truly happy.

I'll try my hardest to become like my senpais"

Source: https://twitter.com/NGT48photolog2/status/982972667853660162

Bonus 2: Since yesterday was the day of the 2-shot event, here is also a small selection of photos from the event
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Mahohon is gorgeous! Her HS is GREAT!
    I don't know why I don't see any pictures here in Mahohon's thread?

Attached Files: