1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamaguchi Yui (Yuichi)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Kenkyuusei' started by lionel90, Apr 9, 2023.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    [​IMG]

Name: Yamaguchi Yui (山口 結愛)
    Nickname: Yuichi (ゆいち)
    Birth: 2009-03-08
    Prefecture: Nagasaki

• Like Like x 1
  2. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yuichi is one of the members who got my attention during the 18th gen intro! I think she's very cute, and she's also a great dancer (even a little too good lol). She's only 14 years old but she's really confident on stage. when it comes to personality, she seems interesting, she made some good expressions (mostly unintentionally) during the games they did, in the NicoNico part of the intro. She might become my favorite of this gen ^^

A lot of people have compared her to Yuiyui, especially with them having the same name, and I do think that she kinda looks like Yuiyui at her debuts. it was kinda funny how during their Showroom stream, the other 18th gen members actually called her "Yuiyui" like twice (accidentally?) haha. Something else that I noticed after seeing her talk, is that she actually reminds me a bit of Tomochin when she was young... She has a similar crooked teeth, and generally she looks a bit like young Tomochin... I don't know if anyone else is seeing it lol. She has other things in common with Tomochin like being a good dancer. and both of them have "chi(n)" in their nickname (ok I really try to connect them XD). well, being compared to Yuiyui/Tomochin can only mean good things for me because I love both of them haha. Of course I look forward to learn about Yuichi as a person, as her own self. This is just for the first impression ;D

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

That's when I found her alike to young Tomochin lol
    Here is also a video of her part. She's really cute! <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Fukui Karen and Eguchi Kokoha were also members of this group. Guess they and Yuichi decided to audition together for HKT48, but Yuichi was the only one that failed, then later she passed AKB. Funny how life goes.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I heard about these 3 being friends, but I didn't know that they were from the same group in the past! Yes they probably decided to all try to join HKT together... kinda sad that they got separated since Yuichi didn't make it, but she got into AKB which is great lol they'll be able to meet as 48G members or work together someday maybe (I actually think all of them will join senbatsu of their groups in the future). Btw Karen and Eguchan are two of my favorites in the HKT new gen, and Yuichi is one of my favorites in 18th gen. So I love that they're friends <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    me to HKT recruiter
    [​IMG]

7. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Yuichi's first showroom stream!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    She called her genmates with "-oneechan" suffix because they all asked her to do so. [hehe]
    (26:48) her lightstick colors are GreenXPink
    (from 43:30) She self-proclaims as bad at studying. When the teacher at her new school asked her what's her favorite subject, she simply says "uhh maybe I'm bad at everything!" [hehe]

Last edited: May 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 4
  8. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    • Like Like x 3
  9. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Comment video for FLASH Special Gravure BEST Early Summer 2023 Issue:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I watched Yuichi's Showroom from a few days ago!

I thought I should watch a Showroom from her at least once since I find her nice and I want to know her a bit more!

Some of the things that she said during the stream...

• The comments were telling her that she got a tan and she said that it's because she had physical training (I guess it was outdoor since it's summer) and that's why she's tanned!
    • During the stream, when she was reading the names of fans who commented, she often recognized the person and remembered that they talked during online talk, or some other details like telling one of her female fans that she's cute, or talking about how she used to read one fan's name wrong etc. this could be because she doesn't have a lot of fans yet, however it's nice to see her remembering them this well! This is good for her ^^ (btw she seems to have some female fans judging by the comments, nice [hehe])
    • She started talking about being in summer break soon and what she wants to do (fun things), until the comments reminded her about homeworks, and she was a little worried for that, haha. They told her that she should make Sae do it for her [hehe] She said that she can also ask Kasumin. then later she said she can ask Yuna and Kohi too. Apparently, a lot of members in 18th gen are smart. then the fans said that maybe the teacher will find out if someone else does it for her, so she was scared. Just do your homeworks, kid!! :lol:
    • Apparently Kasumin fell somewhere on that day, and made a tweet about it (here), Yuichi said that she saw it and she's a bit worried for her ;w;
    • Someone told her that they started to like her thanks to OO48. well... good to know that she got something out of this show :^^;:
    • She talked about 18th gen's debut at the theater and how she was really happy, she was glad to hear calls. She said that Hina had very good expressions in Junai no Crescendo (I agree!) and Yuichi said she's practicing her expressions too. She talked about being center of Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru in the stage, she's happy to center a mature song, and Kohi praised her about it, she said that the "gap" between the usual Yuichi and the Yuichi on stage is great. She wants to keep practicing and grow as a performer!
    • Some comments said that they spot her easily because of her signature ponytail. I actually noticed that she always has her hair in a ponytail and rarely let it down (only in some pictures), she actually has very long hair! The fans said that she could attack someone with her ponytail and she said that it happened, in practice, her ponytail hit Azu's face :^^;:
    • She talked about a cute moment between Azu and Hina, when Azu was dancing, Hina was sending hearts to her direction and Yuichi thought that Hina is really like Azu's fan lol.
    • She talked about her height, she's 159cm and wants to be 160cm soon. Later she says that she wants to be as tall as Hina and Yumemi, and she aims to reach 170cm :lol:
    • She said that Hina gives her a lot of sweets these days, later the fans say that Kasumin also treats her like this, Yuichi said that Azu also keep patting her head. So in conclusion, everyone in 18th gen spoil her haha. She said that when she bought something and was eating it, they all looked at her with kind eyes like a mother [hehe] So cute!
    • She made 3 wishes for Tanabata: to be happy with everyone, to improve in singing / dancing / expressions, to eat a lot and grow taller.
    • She told a story that happened on that day, she was talking with Yuna about how she wanted to eat caramel popcorn, and then she went home and on her desk, she saw a pack of caramel popcorn, this surprised her. She shows it and it's a big pack, so she said she won't eat it all [hehe]
    • She made a quiz to make the fans guess what she was drinking, the answer was cocoa. I was wondering what is that inside the cup, but I guess it's ice cubes!
    • She talked about which hairstyles she wants to try: having her hair down, a half ponytail, or twintails! (yes the twintails were a recommendation from fans lol)

Around the end, she made some poses that the fans asked! :flower:

Bear pose!

01.jpg

Tanabata pose!

02.jpg

Cat pose!

03.jpg

I'm actually not sure what is this one... something japanese :^^;:

04.jpg

"I don't want to do my homework" pose, my favorite [hehe]

05.jpg

Lastly, 18th gen pose!

06.jpg

:blush::blush::blush:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    I was reading some article that talks about Motomura Aoi's plans after graduating HKT48.
    She says she wants to start a dancing school for Idol aspirants,
    because during 6th gen audition she hears the staff were making evaluation like "The dance (skill) is really great, but it doesn't feel like idol-ish".
    Aoi doesn't want this to happen to people who have worked hard in their dance skills, so she wants to teach the skills needed to be idols too.
    https://www.nishinippon.co.jp/item/n/1107375/

Perhaps this evaluation was directed towards Yuichi's HKT audition? :^^;:
    If so, maybe she danced too seriously there, and learned from this experience and did better at the AKB one.

Now, I don't know if Yuichi actually auditioned for HKT, she never said anything about HKT so far, and I don't think her former 「GOL★HAF」 friends, Karen and Eguchan ever mentioned her either. Only Han-chan mentioned knowing her.
    If I'm wrong pls correct!

==============================
    From Jul 16 night theater show MC:
    Yuichi was pointed out by Kasumin for being the most glutton in 18ki, she eats a lot and never gets full, they say. :eek:
    She's often hungry too, so if you see her uncharacteristically in low spirit, that most likely means she's hungry. [hehe]
    Well, it's understandable due to growth period.
    Perhaps due to that she has grown about 1mm on her latest height measurement in school,
    from 159.1 to 159.2 cm and she's really moved by that.[hehe]

===========================
    Recent Yuichi pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  13. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    She did, my informative colleague.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 3
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A 'Before/After' short video for Yuichi from the UNLAME official channel:

• Like Like x 1
  16. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    the quality....
    I thought that was fanmade

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another short video from UNLAME:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[​IMG]

Nice pose lol she got some confidence :eek:

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yuichi's new profile picture <3

01.jpg

(This actually looks sooo alike with the previous XD
    But if you see them one after the other, it's different!)

• Like Like x 1