1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Mao (Maopani) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by DreamingPebbles, Jan 25, 2014.

1. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    YAMAMOTO MAO

maoprofile.jpg

Team: H
    Generation: Draft Member

Birthdate: September 18, 1996
    Birthplace: Fukuoka
    Height: 154cm
    Nickname: Maopani
    Hobbies: Sleeping and watching TV
    Special skills: Funny faces

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Wait, she didn't have a thread here before? :D Was she just announced for H because I don't recall seeing her name among the new line up.

3. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    She was drafted into Team H, so she's a Team H member, isn't she? Well if it's wrong the mods can probably change the thread title later. :p

4. moonlit

moonlit Member

she wasn't announced for a Team during shuffle, but she's Team H draftee, though seeing the member separation she will probably be performing with KKS as well.

I looking forward to seeing her Theater debut

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    That's just the beginning of the path! Sasshi really cared of her first appearance, being near her from A to Z.

For the moment i don't see anything in particular in her (since the draft began actually) but i'm always open to nice surrpise.

6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Thanks for getting this up Pebbles! I had asked ithebigc about it, and I was just waiting for information like a profile pic and such. I was also planning to list her as Team H.

7. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    A thread! She needed one, even if all the details are not yet here like a profile pic. Good job.

I'll just post over the stuff of her here. Firstly from her debut:

A video:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTIxRrdTVdU[/yt]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And secondly some old photo's from the draft blogs. I've uploaded all of them I could find way back in the day in her new gallery. Check them out!
    There are some really nice and funny ones, like these:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And lastly the list of her Youtube video's during the draft:

Now with that out of the way. I'm hoping that she'll tag along with the tour from now on, would be a bit dumb if they didn't take her. Even if she's only in group songs, totally fine.
    And after that naturally flowing over in to theatre debut sometime later.

At this point I'm already happy that HKT management/Sasshi/whoever took initiative to let her debut and not sink further into the swamp like the others. +1 for them and glad for Mao. Because the new "show" they have now is practically nothing.
    I.e. they're not even in it.

8. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Finally, she has a thread now. I was waiting if a theater debut would be needed but I guess the mods knew that she just had her debut in the tour. Really excited to see this girl perform with the girls. :)

9. fruitsrouges

fruitsrouges Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komadahiroka
    Twitter:
    4M_fruitsrouges
    I don't really know anything about her yet, but I hope to learn more with this thread ^.^
    Now that she has debuted she is most likely to be quite active. The other draftees must be jelly haha :XD:
    And she seems to already have fans :)

10. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Finally a thread for Mao. She was my favorite draftee and I was really happy when she was picked by Team H :)

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Yeah back in the day before she was picked she was one of the most popular draftees.
    I also found her to be the most funny of them all, so I'm expecting to see that pop-up again when she gets more at ease.

As for yesterday, all the draftees performed two song on Request Hour.
    Picture from Meru's G+:
    [​IMG]

12. the_kaizar

the_kaizar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    tashimatenchou
    she have her own thread finally, but the title can make a misunderstanding to the fandom. her picture hasn't appeared in this page http://www.hkt48.jp/profile/ i think she isn't team H regular member yet. i don't know much about her status in the group. but even abe kyouka still appear in that page i assume the page haven't updated yet. "Team H Draftee - Yamamoto Mao" will match it more, i think. [hehe]

13. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Mao participated in the Melon Juice handshake event today (Sunday). She was in the same lane as Sasshi and Jiina. She also participated in the mini-live, where she was introduced to the audience yet again and performed Aitakatta with the 3rd Gen.

Lane assignments

EDIT: Pic from Ozaki:

[​IMG]

14. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Mao participated in today's HS event, she was in lane 1 with Sasshi and Akiyoshi. She also performed with 3rd gen Skirt Hirari
    [​IMG]

Frankly I still don't see the advantage of being a draftee. She's like another KKS right now, I wonder if that will change if and when she participates in stages as a member.

15. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Well, all 9 of the 3rd gens got dumped into a single lane, while Nao was in a regular 3-person lane. Besides 16 of the KKS had to stay in Fukuoka to perform at the theater (twice) while Nao was off to Nagoya. I'd say being a draft member has its perks. :p

16. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    [​IMG]

Seems like she's getting along fine. lol
    And she's basically been in every event HKT has had after her debut so that's really good too. My slight fear of them just letting her sit it out after her debut has been cleared.

Now she's going around as what I expected of a draft member starting out. What it became after they changed the draft, realizing that they didn't have enough to instantly boost them to full team member status.

She's in a normal lane (aka not the 3rd gen bunch), but also get lot more exposure than a normal KKS. Getting in lane with Sasshi, getting in a lot of MC's, ... And if everything still stays the same, she's locked to H.
    Too bad that basically none of her stuff has been watchable in any way for us. :^^;:

Theater-wise, at this point I have no clue whether she's going to appear in the H stage, KKS stage or if she'll have to wait until April.

17. Ryo

Ryo Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kumazawaserina
    Twitter:
    Ryo634
    In the special show for the Tohoku Earthquake Mao debut at the Theater!
    She performs Sakura Minna de Tabeta in Sasshi's spot, given the 18 member lineup I guess Sasshi's under will be her position in H (although i think I've read something about Sae in that spot before the shuffle...)

Probably being in the same row with Okapan and Akiyoshi, and most of the time in the same frame with Naopon didn't help her out but she seems super stiff in her dancing... [think]

18. DreamingPebbles

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    ^ Nice that she finally had her theater debut! I really need to watch that show.

Also: Houston, we have a profile page!

http://www.hkt48.jp/profile/mao_yamamoto.html

Hobbies: sleeping and watching TV
    Special Skill: silly faces
    Charm Point: cheeks

She was also included on the list of Team H members.

I've updated the OP with her new profile picture. :)

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Kind of a special theater debut! But for a remembrance event like this everyone is obviously included.
    As for the under spots, just wait and see. It's not that long anymore.

Photo with Raira from that time:
    [​IMG]

About her dancing seemed stiff and silly because it is stiff and silly lol.

You can see by Sasshi's and Lovetan's reactions in...

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryad_SRc-SI[/yt]

Her first draft show episode! It's mainly docu stuff about her tour debut and an intro for the main part of the next episode:

Bungee-jumping
    She's clearly an airhead lol

Oh and her profile was also updated with her nickname: Maopani (γΎγŠγƒ‘γƒ‹)
    Probably from her Maopanic thing.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Mao was really brave to do the bungee jumping.

Sasshi was smart to make something big for Mao so her draft episode stand out of the others.