1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka Birthday Project (Deadline 06/17)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Kokoro, May 17, 2011.

1. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Since I am able to pass by the theater and hand over presents to the staff, I thought I will make use of that opportunity to start a birthday project for our beloved captain Yamamoto Sayaka.

Her birthday is July 14. Some people might think it is a bit too early, but I think such a project needs time. Also I want to hand it over to the staff as soon as possible so that they can check it and pass it to her in time.

You will have exactly one month to send me your message. Deadline is

June 17, 8 pm Japanese time.

But people who can do it earlier, please send it earlier, so I can start putting the messages together.

Your message does not have to be in Japanese, I will add a translation for all non-Japanese texts.

You can just PM me your message. For people who want to submit something handwritten, a drawing etc. PM me too. Then I tell you which email address you can send a scan etc. to.

The only information I ask you to include in the message is your country (but adding gender or age would help Sayaka to know her fans better). Personally, I think it would be a nice idea to write `happy birthday` in your home language somewhere in the message, to add some more `international flavor` to the project.

I have never been a very creative type, so I don`t really have a detailed image of what the finished project may look like. I thought about some decorated notebook with all the messages, drawings etc. inside, with some kind of introduction. Anyone who has ideas, please post them in this thread.

I will answer everyone who sends in stuff, so if you do not receive an answer after 2 days, try to contact me again or post in this thread.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

2. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

I DEFINITELY WILL JOIN.
    If you need a hand with translations (as in, if the amount is overwhelming and you don't have time to translate them all) let me know.
    She might not be my NMB oshi, but Sayaka is amazing. She deserves to know people from all over the world and not just some random dude from Canada :awesome: love and respect her <3 <3 <3

3. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I'm in for this. [nod]

4. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the offer. I will contact you if I have a problem with the translation amount.

Same for me. She is only my number three, but I still want to do something for her, because she is great.

5. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

How has Terry not posted here yet? :blink:

Im down.

6. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I AM OBVIOUSLY HERE NOW.

I was planning on sending her a fan letter last night again, but I definitely need to do something for her birthday too so thank youuuuu :cute:

I guess I'll just do it similar to usual, I'll send it over to you whenever it's ready <3

Btw, a handwritten letter would I just send it over to you normally through mail instead of straight to Sayaka? So it can be included in the package of course.

ffff I was sleeping and this thread was totally made 11 minutes after I said good night to Jasey ;_;

7. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

You can send me a scan per email or the original letter to my post address (if you did not throw away the envelope, you have my address), then I will include it in the project.

8. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    100% no hesitation in for this! Is there any limit to how much we can write or submit?

9. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

^Not at all. Go ahead!

10. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thank you! I'll get started soon. ^_^

11. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

:cute:
    Count me in!
    Not too sure what I'll do just yet but I'll definitely contribute~
    Also, I like your idea of using languages of our country, I'm definitely considering this! <3

Thank you so much for undertaking such an awesome project~

12. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

I am also here if you need help translating [clap]

Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

13. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I am happy that quite some people have announced their participation (also outside this forum). But now the serious phase is starting.

There are only

10 DAYS

left until the deadline.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

14. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    I want to join!!!

Expect a PM from me soon!! :)

EDIT: @Kokoro I sent my PM to you!! Please check!! Thank you! :3

15. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    PM sent. :)

16. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I received both your messages.

Thank you very much for participating!

I am sure Sayamina will be happy.

17. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    uh oh. i better get this done tonight...

18. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Just finishing mine now. I'm really scared the Japanese will be wrong. D: Oh well, I'll just write lots in English so she knows I have no idea. ><

19. tunafishie

tunafishie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanana
    I just sent the PM. Not sure if I am doing it right since it's my first time using the PM system. Let me know if you receive it. Thank you.

/hugs :)

20. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

^Received :) .

It's past the deadline now.

Thanks to everyone who participated.
    I will update this thread with more details once I have finished putting everything together. Maybe I can also upload some pictures.