1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Yamamoto Sayaka Graduation Concert [SAYAKA SONIC ~Sayaka、Sasayaka、Sayonara、Sayaka~] (2018/10/27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 5, 2018.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    And who said it was/wanted a SayaMilky concert? Is it because I wanted them to duet? No one claimed this was a SayaNana concert because they had a duet.

And imo if they wanted a bigger impact, Milky should've sung the first lines, right after the outro music of Dazai is over.'

Really?

This was the original front row:

Sayaka - Milky - Miru
    Capture.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg

But yesterday it was Milky - Sayaka - Miru
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I'm not sure if I agree with that. I was pretty close in front of the stage, and when I saw the whole formation of the rest of the members behind Sayaka when sang the first line I was like 'ah...i guess no milky then'
    THEN they opened up and fans were given the surprise that Milky did come.

Also again, imo, that day was Sayaka's day, I dont think it wouldve made sense to give boku wa inai center to Milky lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    i was thinking, when the audience were still in the ~after glow~ of dazai and was still ecstatic about nana's appearance, they would be more surprised & not expecting milky's shrilling voice "boku wa... inai...".

but i get your point too tho.

Most of NMB A-sides in Milky's grad con were still centered by Sayaka tho.

I mean Takamina returned on Haruna's grad con and centered Junai Crescendo and no one said tkmn took away all the attention from "Haruna day". Idk guys, yall saying as if giving one center position to a surprise, graduated member (who was the original center of the song) would make the day not sayaka day.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sayaka came up with the setlist and decided how everything would play out. She thought it would be fun to fake out the fans that way and that's why it turned out like that. Its a weird detail to complain about considering they pretty much gave all the fans everything they could have asked for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    You know what is actually weird? To expect all fans to feel & think the same. Sheesh I just said that I was disappointed how one song was handled, and then it's ~Sayaka can do no wrong, and you're weird if you don't like the way she does things~

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Lol I was one of those fans who completely faked out for that surprise, I loved it [hehe]

8. missregular48

missregular48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    AtsuMina was a short-lived pair, actually :^^;: Takamina was always into Nyan Nyan, sometimes Miichan and probably Sayaka, Yuihan and Kitarie

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    BD cover for Sayaka Sonic

BD only bonus is a Sayaka oshi camera so you too can creepily stalk her throughout the entire concert.
    2124944_201812070421388001544151626c.jpg 2124944_201812070421457001544151626c.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Promo

if the video does not show watch the video here

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I got my copy of the BD yesterday. For the cost, I kind of wish there was a little bit more like a "Making of" bonus feature. Not gonna complain though. Oshi cam is pretty good.

12. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Someone posted this video of all ex-1st gen members performing with SayaNee. (Credits to the uploader of this video)

It's about 20mins long, though.

if the video does not show watch the video here