1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Well that's pretty clear to me. Shiroma miru proved that she could unlock her potential with her own strength, and that management push can follow as a reward. I agree The individual aspect need to be developped in NMB?

But knowing the immense potential of Sayaka, don't you agree that her Kennin position was necessary for Sayaka to reach the next level to break the top 4? Something that she wouldn't be able to do being in NMB alone.

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    "Was necessary" or "is necessary?"

I don't know if kennin is necessary. The AKB theater has very low priority for AKB members. Sayaka always had a spot in AKB senbatsu. And sister groups are required to show up at AKB handshake events anyway.

As for her recent meteoric success, it could be attributed to a lot of different things and I think the kennin was quite low especially because it came so late in the game. She enjoyed handshake success in the beginning of the year, become the hottest seller among all the groups. Oshima Yuuko christened Sayaka as her successor, Sayaka received a number of hot advertising positions (Mizuno, Panasonic), and she appeals to athletes as well as both men and women. I honestly expected her to crack top 5, and she wasn't too far off from Rena.

If there is a push that would take Sayaka over the top, I really think it would be a solo debut single.

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

God how I hope Sayanee is chosen for the next solo project, if there are going to be any more. Most of the really active soloists have left (Acchan, Tomochin) and all the units are basically defunct. Need to push some new members as soloists. Sayanee should be a no-brainer for that.

4. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I think that historically, the sub units/solos were a result of the management company and not AKS, so it would have to be a push from Yoshimoto... and I wonder if their music division can handle it. It would also be the first solo / sub-unit coming from a sister group (I'm not sure if Sasshi counts).

I found my old no3b album and was listening to it, man, what an awesome subunit. It's too bad they don't do that anymore. Between this and the lack of original stages, what the heck is their songwriting team doing?

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    About her Kennin to K....
    I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I actually thought for a while that they moved Sayanee to K because they really wanted her to be a AKB member once they saw the potential they had in her, and was going to fully transfer her after a while, but decided not to because she is the face, leader of a team, ace and essentially the leader of NMB. Moving her would be like moving Jurina from SKE which just wouldn't happen. They also know that if they were to remove girls like Sayanee and Jurina they would flat out reject the full transfer.
    I do think that her Kennin can do her some good though. I feel like in team N and NMB she should focus on working hard to get NMB as a whole back on the national radar, and while she is in K she can focus on herself and try to fill in the gaps (her variety skills) like what Milky did while she was in B.

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Nagisa's talking skills have been improving a lot thanks to all the Tentoumu Chu projects, not to mention she has a funny way of talking to begin with. I don't know how brightly she can shine as the center though. Personally I'd rather see Keicchi give it a go.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sayaka can't move from NMB since losing her would impact NMB sales too much. Yoshimoto is the record label of NMB so it affects their bottom line directly. There's no way they would allow that unless it was some kind of deal to prevent her from graduating or something.

8. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I know this has been floating around on Twitter, but it looks like Sayanee is going to be on the next broadcast of Tosochu: Run for Money

http://www.fujitv.co.jp/tosochu/next.html

If you haven't seen this show, they basically have to run and hide from a group of hunters (who look like agents from The Matrix) and they win money if they're the last one standing. Here is an episode that Umechan appeared on.

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I love that show. To win not only do you need to be nimble and have a strategy, you need plenty of luck as well. In the past they've featured many AKB members like Tomochin and Sae. I think this is the first time for any NMB member to compete.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It is. This was probably the filming that Sayaka did in the middle of the night last month. I'm happy for her since its a really big get. If she does well and the producers take a liking to her she could be called back on a semi-regular basis ala Umechan.

11. kunit38

kunit38 Kenkyuusei

Sayanee looks amazing in the new pv
    I love her hair the way it is in it
    and also happy to see shes gonna be on tosochu
    Another opportunity to get her name out and get fans. Shes pretty competitive and athletic so looking forward to the broadcast

12. pesco

pesco Kenkyuusei

About Tosochu: Run for Money, Akimoto Sayaka did this show and won.
    Maybe a second Sayaka to win ? :)

13. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    excuse me, hope I'm not posting in a wrong place
    anyone knows what's the show title and date?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    seeing sayaka in glasses and cosplaying as teacher is too murderous:XD:

14. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    It was from a variety show called Gozen Reiji no Okamura Takashi which aired on Jan 22, 2014.

15. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

This was from last week's Viking. One of the trending topics at Yahoo was a female idol Sousenkyo by looks only. No. 1 was Paruru, while Sayaka placed 20th. Another interesting tidbit was that apparently Sayaka's father won the Best Proud Father award in Kansai. She was surprised when they showed his photo.

From 45:18

16. alifkun

alifkun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    thank Snowman81!

ehh, sayaka only place 20th? for me her looks is better than prr, even rather than beautiful she mostly looks handsome, lol.

I have to agree with the award XD

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sayaka will be appearing SOLO in a special CM for JT.

She will be playing the guitar and singing the special CM song "Hitoiki Tsunaginagara" in it. It will only be shown during the TV show "Another Sky" for NTV.

18. Maji!?

Maji!? Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitahararie
    I only just read this, but I have to agree. I think she's one of the prettiest in all of 48G. Personally I'd go for Kuramochi as the prettiest member, but Sayanee not being top 5 seems a bit nuts to me.

19. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    I'm sorry, my post is a little bit off-topic because is not about Sayanee, but it's about that Sousenkyo by looks video.
    Soooo... Matsumura Kaori in 6th place? I like her, I even think she's pretty and not as ugly as people say. But this is a sousenkyo by looks and she is ahead of girls like Mayuyu, Miyuki, Iriyama, Shiraishi, Kojiharu and Sayanee herself? :blink::shocku::nosebleed:
    Well, beauty is more subjective than I thought. Just saying... :lol:

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    It was also a fan vote online so it's really just wota powervoting.