1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    damn, the concert is amazing!!! she's too good to still being an AKB/NMB member.
    with her not participating the ssk, I think it's time

2. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Here is the full concert in 720p.
    170414 Abema TV SPECIAL 2 Channel【1st Anniversary Live】Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48) Precious Solo Live 720p
    (Source: Fam48ina )

Here is a youtube playlist of individual songs.
    山本彩 abemaTV 1周年ライブ 2017-04-14

Songs 13 and 17 are the new songs.
    Song 9 is a tribute to Seiji Kameda (亀田誠治), who arranged and co-produced Sayanee's album. The song is a cover of a 2004 song by rock band "Tokyo Jihen" (東京事変) in which Seiji Kameda was the bassist.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  3. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Thanks for the link!

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sayanee's Centered for the 48th Single is called Anokoro no Gohyakuendama.
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

The Senbatsu for it.
    Yamamoto Sayaka (c), Iriyama Anna, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kato Rena, Kamata Natsuki, Kojina Yui, Komda Hiroka, Sakaguchi Riko, Sasaki Yukari, Shibuya Nagisa, Takayanagi Akane, Futamura Haruka, Fuchigami Mai, Furuhata Nao, Minegishi Minami, Moriyasu Madoka, Yagura Fuuko, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshida Akari

5. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Why do i feel its gonna be something like 365

6. exophase13

exophase13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Screenshot_20170422-144734.jpg
    Do you guys know which event is this? I like her permed pony tail style

7. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

NMB48 performed at the Okinawa International Film Festival on the 21st of April.

if the video does not show watch the video here

14003dbaf1bdcc6d45751cbb60ba75a2.jpg

It seems a lucky fan spotted some Nambas around town relaxing and having fun.
    okinawa1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

I have been watching the DVD of her live Rainbow Tour, and I was wondering something. Compared to the Abema TV special, why does the Rainbow Tour sound so much better? I didn't get to go to see her rainbow tour, so I don't know what it sounded like live. Is there anyone here who did see her live tour? Did it sound as good at the event as it does on the DVD? Did the venue audio for the Abema TV special just suck? Or do companies record over the original live audio when they make DVDs of live concerts to make it sound better?

[​IMG]

9. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I just watch the dvd, it's really funny when she throw a kiss at the ending i can hear so many female fans outhere

10. Tsumu

Tsumu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

@tzatziki2

The audio you hear in live broadcast recordings like Abema TV special etc. is usually a live summed audio track affected with latency, possible distortions and most importantly a version of audio that was live-mixed to best suit the needs of the venue.

The audio you hear in the DVD/Blueray recordings is also the same audio, but each audio channel was recorded individually (guitar1, guitar2, bass, vocal1, vocal2, audience, drum1,... etc.) and later mixed and timed in the studio to fit the footage.

Audio engineers, correct me if I'm wrong.

11. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @Tsumu
    Sounds plausible but I'm not a sound engineer, so I don't know for sure haha.

@tzatziki2
    I haven't got to see her DVD yet, so I can't tell you if it was recorded over or not. But I did go to one of her Zepp tour concerts and it was amazing live sound quality wise.
    (I went for Zepp Namba Day 1, so not the one recorded in the DVD which is Day 2 though)

I also suspect it's cause they probably had more time to rehearse for the tour?
    Especially considering the Osaka concerts were the very last concerts on tour.
    And maybe they also had more time to deal with the sound system and etc.
    Also, Sayaka wasn't her best during her Abema lives as well, but in the Zepp concerts, her vocals were on top form haha.

12. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    I'm pretty sure @Tsumu 's thoughts are on the right track. Not to mention how hard it is to do any real audio editing on a live broadcast.

13. Silverheart48

Silverheart48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ayyyyy Sayanee.... /Blushes

18308672_10154340134727212_1283496595_n.jpg

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

16. don

don Kenkyuusei

As much as I love Sayaka and how she can nearly do no wrong in my eyes watching the just received Rainbow Tour blu-ray, I just want to reach out and rip off the dopey "shower-curtain/drapery" she is wearing in the opening. what a awful look.

17. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Ohmygosh I hated it too

It looks like when you hold a dress up to see how it will look on you bit then she just left it there

Either put the dress on or leave it off

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

18. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Yesterday evening, Sayanee co-hosted a special music program on NHK called "LIVEザ・リアル!" (Live the Real?), along with comedian Chihara Junior. A number of musical artists performed live in the NHK theatre, including Sayanee herself who sang 365 days of paper airplanes. It was nice to see Sayanee meet up with Sakura Fujiwara again, since having performed together back in December (FNS Kayousai 2016, together with singer-songwriter 'Chay'). I don't know what they talked about, but it was something guitar/music related.

Sayanee's performance of 365 days of paper airplanes

Full HD cut of Sayanee's parts only

The full program, with Sayanee as co-host (part 1)

The full program, with Sayanee as co-host (part 2)

And... she did it again hehe
    [​IMG]

Aaaaannd instead of just making a new post, I'll add this to the end. This was already posted in the 'AKB48 48th (Negaigoto no Mochigusare)' thread, but it deserves to be posted here as well.
    The short version PV of Ano koro no gohyakuendama (あの頃の五百円玉) with Sayanee as the more-than-deserving center. She looks stunning and sings amazingly, as expected of course.

dailymotion.com/video/k7aNFkobgohrjTmWigN

(sorry I keep editing stuff)

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  19. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I'm in love with this coupling song and Sayanee is seriously stunning :inlove:

20. don

don Kenkyuusei

Love how she goes "Wooooo" and "wooo-woooo' after a few songs near the end. cute stuff.
    such a nice distinctive voice to listen to.