1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google can, to a degree. I use Chrome. Here is the Riripon part (and yes, I left Flower in as that is what google uses). The words aren't exact, but you can get some of the meaning.

"As for the thing of the day, nobody knew until the announcement. Therefore, I think that there was no one, including me who saw that declaration seriously as a fact at fact, as a fact by distribution . Just a surprise and confusion were born. I do not know how to have a member who calls out congratulations in that situation, I think that it was consideration of NMB members who thought quickly.

I think there are various thoughts and opinions about this thing . I had to tell you in the place or what I am going to do I also thought last night. However, this time it is not everything, as we have seen the effort and the trajectory facing a person called Sudou Yuha flower so far until now the trust accumulated while we spent together was never as thin as everything was easy It is true that it can not be denied. I am sorry that I can only speak like this because I thought that only I am not sure to arrange the words because there are things that I have not yet told details from my mouth now . I think that I will write from my side again after listening to the words from Yu Flowers again .

3. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

48g has become a circus. I really want Sayanee to leave as soon as possible. Her name is now, by association with 48g, dragged in the mud. She's got a terrific gig in 3 weeks time, she should be focusing on that not apologizing and losing sleep over this fiasco.

4. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    She should definitely consider leaving very soon, NMB is a mess and probably needs a reboot with new, fresh faces.

I feel she's staying out of loyalty and to help her emerging solo career.

5. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I do not think it is just loyalty and helping her solo career. I think she has a great sense of duty and being the consummate leader. She probably feels like a lot of the original generation girls that they want to leave a legacy to their kouhai and leave the group in a better place.

I think this sense of duty is why a lot of the early generations are prolonging their stay in the groups.

6. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    problem with NMB is that Sayaka while a great leader, she is too famous or attracts so much attention that it's tough for younger members to emerge.

Sense of loyalty yes, like Mayuyu, If given the choice she probably would have left a while ago.

7. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

She is such a great and talented leader. I hope she selfishly pursues her goals as soon as possible. She's too good for Nmb.

8. MindOfALibra

MindOfALibra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's interesting how Sayanee mentioned this in the interview last month :) Not sure if she was aware of the situation but either way she must know her juniors really well.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    No she wasn't. She was doing SR during it and clearly she was as confused as anybody. She also disappeared to "get some snacks" afterwards which could very well be her running off to talk to staff and ask them wth was going on.

10. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    are reporters still asking Sayaka about her thoughts regarding the marriage? I just hope she doesn't have to apologize on behalf of NMB. it's clearly not her responsibility to do that.

11. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

:omfg:Sayanee's cover of 'Nande Demo' was played on MBS radio show アッパレやってまーす! (26.06.2017). It sounds fantastic!

Listen to the full song here:
    Nande Demo (何度でも) cover - Yamamoto Sayaka

Original artist: Dreams Come True (ドリームズ・カム・トゥルー)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    It was interesting to me when I read it just a day before the actual sousenkyo. :XD: Wow did that saved me from unnecessary negative feelings.

13. Seraff

Seraff Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogasawaramayu
    That last scene in the recent mv for masaka singapre is giving me such bad vibes.

14. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    If you're thinking that it means that Sayaka is going to graduate soon, I'd be all for it. The 48G holds back girls like Sayanee and Yukirin who already have a big fanbase and are great singers. They will be able to become more popular solo.

15. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    When I first saw the intro of Boku igai no dareka where she throws the mic I felt, ok it's a subtle way to say "I'm handing it over"...

watching the end of Masaka I have no doubt that she will go soon. And it's great for both Sayaka and NMB.

Sayaka needs to work on her solo projects, and NMB needs to get over the Sayanee addiction and give young members a chance even if it might be hard for a while.

16. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Since Sayaka's birthday is coming really soon, I'm here to pass on a birthday plan.

Well it's not really a plan, but if you use Twitter, please take part in this!

On Sayaka’s birthday on the 14th July (this coming Friday), use the hashtag #山本彩誕生日 to convey your birthday wishes to her on Twitter!

This is the hashtag going around among Japanese fans as well including Sayaka Sonic, Sayaka’s seitansai birthday committee.
    I mean even if we could get Sayaka trending on her birthday for even just a bit, that would be pretty cool!

I can imagine it would be the most rampant at 12AM JST on 14th July, so do take part in the fun! Haha.

Oh also, do help to reblog and also RT this on Twitter to pass the message!

https://twitter.com/RainbowRose93/status/883697409171234816

[​IMG]

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    agreed 100%. I also get the feeling she's going to announce her graduation on her seitansai.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Oops let me try that again.

The best clip I can find of Sayanee singing 'Nandodemo' at Doriuta Fes:
    http://sayane.net/index.php?document_srl=114217&mid=video#1 (thanks to sayane.net)

On the day, she sang 5 of her own songs, plus 'Nandodemo'.

Her cover song is on iTunes. Sorry, I should have posted the link Friday when it came out.
    https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/%E4%BD%95%E5%BA%A6%E3%81%A7%E3%82%82/id1254302224?i=1254302731&v0=WWW-APJP-ITSTOP100-SONGS&l=ja&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

It peaked at #9 on the Japanese iTunes charts on Saturday, and was in the top 20 in general for like 5 days or so. It's around number 24 at the time I'm typing this. And not only that, her song 'Hitoiki Tsuginagara' hit #33 on Saturday as well (1 day only though).

Seems this is the only high quality pic of her performance going around.
    DETR4YbUwAABYmV.jpg

In other news...
    -She is going to sing brand new songs this Saturday on Music Day!

-She was featured in Tarzan Magazine, and they did a little video of her working out. In the mag she said she goes to the gym twice a week, and her favorite muscle is the triceps (lol random fact).

if the video does not show watch the video here

-She has even more kimonos now lol
    http://furisode-hakama.com/yamamotosayaka_furisode_new.html

Too bad there is no HQ version of this:
    [​IMG]

-I read somewhere that Team SY (the band she played with in her Rainbow Tour) will perform with her at the 49th single handshake event special stage, but I'm not sure if it is rumor or not.

-People are trying to get her birthday trending on twitter, using the hashtag: #山本彩生誕祭

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Sayanee:ome::ome:

bday fanart
    [​IMG]

source

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017