1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Wow thanks! :worthy: You are a dedicated fan! You can tell Sayanee put a lot of meaning into that song. For those that didn't know, the 2 new songs she played on the Abema TV special will be on her 2nd album.

For those who couldn't get the Rainbow Tour DVD/BD, Sayanee has uploaded 4 of the songs from the tour to her official youtube channel.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sayanee, Yuihan and Sakura announced they will be a unit in the janken tournament.
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1702946
    Yuihan posted a pic of their 3 pets on twitter [hehe]
    [​IMG]

For those interested, here is Sayanee singing Ima Naraba from request hour 2017. So sad :(
    https://cldup.com/vLyZX50jtR.mp4
    ( source: http://sayane.net/index.php?mid=video&document_srl=115576 )

Lastly, Sayanee is the only member who sold out any special stage slots for the 49th single. And she isn't even in the single.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    http://nmb48matome.jp/blog-entry-sb55542.html
    Daijyobu :hehe: not soon

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    This year, Sayaka got a letter from Yuuri at her seitansai!
    She also got a letter from her mum this year. Translations are below!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The final performance from the 2016 Rainbow tour will be broadcast on SKY Perfect on Sunday.

"A pattern of the final performance "Yamamoto Aya LIVE TOUR 2016 - Rainbow ~" performed at Zepp Namba on November 22 last year will be exclusively broadcasted at "SKY PerfecTV! 4 K Comprehensive" from 10 o'clock on Sunday, August 6 It was announced."

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20170803-62936550-dwango

5. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

A new video on the Sayanee Channel.

6. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Cross-post from Akarin's thread cause this is very much related to Sayaka haha.

It's a translation of Akarin's blog entry on NMB's recent 2-day concert.

It's reaaaally lengthy but important, so I hope people would take some time to read it!

Akarin herself stated on Twitter she wanted NMB fans to read it, so yeah!

Title: The end of the 2-day LIVE…

[​IMG]
    Hello everyone!

This is Yoshida Akari, also known as Akarin!

Now that the 2-day live has come to an end…

There are really just so many things I’ve wanted to talk about, so I decided to write it all on this blog.

[​IMG]

Let’s start things off with the concert we had on the first day entitled “NMB48 LIVE 2017 in SUMMER ~ Itsumade Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no ka~ REVENGE”.

A year ago, we had a similar concert entitled “Itsumade Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no ka” at Kobe World Hall.

As the title suggests, that was our very first time having a concert without Sayanee.

Last year, were unable to sell out the concert tickets and so, this year, we came back to that exact same venue for revenge.

This year though, the concert completely SOLD OUT!

Thank you so much to everyone who came!

Unable to sell out concert tickets a year ago, we cried tears of frustration and asked for a second chance to redeem ourselves.

This was not just a concert we wanted to do again, but it was also what we really needed to do.

So, I was both happy and relieved that we were able to sell out all the tickets.

In just one year, I was able to see how each and every member had grown in ways I couldn’t even have imagined a year ago.

I was also able to sense how our frustrations from a year ago built up the NMB we have today.

However…as the concert day approached, there was something latched in my heart the entire time.

As a 1st generation member, I was assigned the role of pulling the group forward on Sayanee’s behalf.

And with my juniors giving it their all now, perhaps I shouldn’t be saying this but…

Regardless of whether NMB is dependent on Sayanee or not, I want her to stay.

Even prior to the concert, I was talking to Sayanee every day in regards to what we should do for the sake of NMB’s future.

Things like how we can get even better…

Or things like how we wanted to rebuild the group once more, and how we didn’t want NMB to come to an end.

We were so absorbed in our discussions that we were messaging each other on LINE until dawn.

As I had known better than anyone else just how Sayanee felt, what I disliked the most was how having the concert itself seemed to be something that was leading up to Sayanee’s graduation.

But with a title like that, it was difficult for me to express that kind of sentiment.

For one of our MCs, we had even prepared a topic on ways to defeat Sayanee.

We came up with that after having discussions with our management.

The intention of having such a topic was to hype up the LIVE with some interesting talk material…

However, after reflecting back on it later on, I felt like we shouldn’t have used that conversation topic in the first place.

It’s fine that the No. 1 in NMB now is Yamamoto Sayaka.

I mean that’s the result of the crazy amounts of effort she has exerted all this time.

Talent.

Behind this one word are the feelings and hard work she has put in more than anyone else.

To say that we want to surpass her or defeat her…

I’ve come to think that we probably shouldn’t be simply saying things like that.

The thing is, all we wanted to show was our vigour and firm determination.

None of us actually think we could just simply surpass Sayanee or defeat her.

As members, we know better than anyone just how amazing she is.

You know, expressing all this in words can be tough.

To the members, it’s okay not to strive to be like Sayanee.

It’s okay even if you don’t strive to stand on the same platform as her.

Instead, you should definitely strive to find your own respective role within NMB.

It’s important for us as members to have that sense of awareness that we are able to stir up and change NMB for the better by utilising the strengths of each and every member.

It’s not about overcoming or defeating.

With Sayanee in our midst now, what we need to do is find our role in line with that.

Isn’t that what’s important for NMB at this present time?

Currently, we have members who are active and flourishing in their activities outside the group.

We also have members that help us carry out activities in MCs, dance and singing, and excel in them.

Not only that, we also have members who are always supporting others, and also members who help in pulling the group forward.

Apart from that, I’m sure there are definitely still other ways members can contribute.

It’s fine if everyone just does their best in their own way.

If everyone revolves their actions around what they can do for the group, this would no doubt be linked to NMB’s advancement.

If we can all do that, we are sure to become an even stronger group than before.

The theme of the “revenge” this time is neither to prepare ourselves for Sayanee’s graduation nor to give Sayanee a peace of mind in regards to the future of NMB.

Instead, the real theme is to present to Sayanee a NMB48 in which she would never want to leave.

By watching us going all out and doing this and that for the group, our aim is to make her feel like she wants to keep staying on and achieving dreams together with us in NMB48.

I may have unintentionally made a portion of fans think that NMB is okay now, so it would be fine for me to graduate.

Despite being a 1st generation member in this concert that was assigned to pull the group forward, it was my own lack of ability in conveying what I really wanted to say that I couldn’t get the right message across.

Although there were so many things I wanted to convey, I just couldn’t do it well…

Still, I was able to witness not just the hard work of the members, but also members discovering new roles for themselves, challenging themselves, and pulling the group forward together.

I was truly happy just being able to see everyone’s different emotions!

By experiencing a concert like this twice both this year and last year, we were able to really take a good look at both NMB and ourselves as individuals.

That’s why to everyone who came to watch us, thanks for coming and making it a SOLD OUT concert!!

Thank you so much for putting your hopes in us and getting excited together with us!

[​IMG]

With so many reliable juniors around me, I’m really looking forward to the future!!

Then as for Day 2, with Sayanee also joining us, we had a concert entitled “SA SA SA SAIKOU!!!” (THE BESTTTTT!!!)

I bet there were people who were doubtful about the NMB48 now having such a concert title.

But just as the title suggests, we had the best concert ever from beginning to end.

Finally…really finally…

NMB, NMB fans and also Ririka were finally able to smile for real again.

After what took place at elections that day, honestly any attempt of restoration was probably impossible.

I kept wondering what then would be the best course of action.

I was troubled by that day after day.

It took us some time to come clean to everyone especially to the fans, so I’m sorry for causing so much worry.

Perhaps there were even fans that have left us because of this.

But there is just one thing I want you all to know…

NMB will always and forever be a group overflowing with love.

Even when we had become completely helpless, the one thing that remained was the strong feelings of love we had for our group.

The reason why there wasn’t even a single one of us that held it against Ririka for her actions was because she had helped pull us through many situations in the past.

That’s why we too want to support her until the end.

We the members all think that way and that is our expression of love towards her.

And so, yesterday, we were able to hear from Ririka herself what we all wanted to know the most, that being Ririka’s feelings towards NMB.

That alone is enough.

As Momoka had said, I don’t want to see her apologising or being sad anymore.

Just as long Ririka continues to love NMB now and for years to come, that alone is enough.

Thanks for coming to NMB.

Because Ririka was there, there were many things we were able to overcome.

Without knowing it, unintentionally, we had come to depend on Ririka who was actually a junior member.

It’s sad because I really wanted to be with you longer.

But I hope you’ll truly be happy, and live a wonderful life!!!

[​IMG]
    There are a number of people including myself who are not here, but it’s a nice photo with everyone smiling so (О´з`О)

It was good that it could end with everyone smiling.

And after all this, I was able to have a proper good look at NMB once more.

For many years now, we were said to be stuck in a pinch.

So, I kept thinking and thinking of what I should do especially with me being a 1st generation member.

Should I be thinking more of my juniors, and creating an environment where I can help to raise the next generation?

Or should I be considering graduation instead…?

But I realised neither of that was the answer…

What I want to do the most now is to see that view I was able to see together with the 1st gen members a long time ago.

That sense of accomplishment after sprinting together towards a single goal…

I want to see that view again with the members now.

I began thinking that way.

These few years, I have been so frantic in my efforts in protecting NMB.

But if protecting is all that we’re doing, NMB won’t become any bigger.

So that’s why…

I want to build up a NMB that only us, the members here and now, can build.

I want to go and see a view that only we can see with the fans, members and of course with Sayanee too.

That’s what I really want to do.

I have to be thankful to Ririka for being the spark that enabled me to look at things from this perspective.

Perhaps, this may even be NMB’s chance to change for the better. Haha.

[​IMG]

I’ll work on making NMB even stronger. That’s for sure.

That’s because there’s a view I would like to show to the juniors who are giving it their all now.

With Sayanee as the head, let’s play our respective roles in making NMB bigger and stronger.

There’s still power left in NMB.

We’ve been holding it back for both the Asia Tour as well as the Arena Tour.

From now on, we’ll be thinking up various things to show that the NMB now means serious business, so please stay for the ride ❤️

One last thing…

To the fans

Many things have been going on, but thank you so much for supporting us and being by our side even despite all that.

Everyone’s warmth helped us to pull through a lot of the tough times.

We’re still inexperienced in many ways but…

We’ll be happy if you continue watching warmly over us from now on too.

[​IMG]

As I was writing up this blog entry, halfway in I felt like I was going to cry. Haha.

Thank you for reading this long chunk of text until the end.

I love NMB.

Please allow me to continue working hard here for some time longer ❤️

Yoshida Akari

7. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Thanks for posting that! Definitely a great read.

8. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Sayaka's mom post made me realise we are from the same year.....

9. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
  10. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

:omfg:"Joker" was played on MBS radio last night -the full song. Sounds fantastic!
    Joker (full song)
    (Source: アッパレやってまーす! 2017.08.21)

:)A belated thank you very much! :worthy:

11. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Thanks alot for sharing ! It sounds incredible. Her voice is perfect. I'm looking forward to her other songs. But I bet they'll be just as awesome as this song. . :hehe:

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
  13. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Anyone knows which guitars, amplifiers, & pedals she uses?

I only know she uses some type of Les Paul when performing Yume no Dead Body & a Flying V that can be seen on jacket of her first album "Rainbow".

15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  16. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    I can't wait for her to announce graduation. No doubt she'll be successful as an nonidol solo artist.

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    If Sayanee grads, I hope she'd reestablish her old band like before she joined NMB48 or even start a brand new band tho she's likely to be a solo singer-songwriter.

She's not only an idol but also a rock musician. Because she sometimes performs with guitar, I wonder what her gears are, someone should write about her gears on equipboard.

18. BAKA OSHI

BAKA OSHI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    ochervet
    Graduation or a Tour for the new Album, I'll take either or both.

19. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

2hrs until she is on showroom. What better way to pass the time than with more Sayanee. [hehe]

As Damasu mentioned, AKB48 (with Sayanee as center) performed 365 nichi no Kamihikouki on a yearly charity TV program called "24時間テレビ 「愛は地球を救う」" (24 hour television [Love saves the Earth]).

She and Mayuyu also did a quick little song and dance with singer Linda Yamamoto

Her song "Joker" is currently being used for a tv advertisement for Eyeful Home (アイフルホーム)

Oh and this is a bit late sorry - she sang the Hanshin Tigers' theme/cheer song live on 27th July at Koshien Stadium. There are a few videos of it floating around.

This is also a bit old - some websites ranked her 1st and 3rd respectively in "Idol singing ability ranking" kind of thing. Take it with a grain of salt though, they're more like opinion.
    https://ranking.goo.ne.jp/column/4423/
    https://toretame.jp/idol-singing-ability-ranking-best-5.html

Oh I finally found a high res pic of this, if anyone is interested.
    http://i.imgur.com/ipNXJeQ.jpg
    The only thing better than Sayanee is 4 Sayanees [hehe]

Sorry I don't know much about guitars, but I'm sure that Flying V guitar was just for the photo shoot cos I have never seen her with that guitar before. I think in a magazine article/interview a few years ago she talked about some of her guitars, but it was all in Japanese and never translated. If I ever happen to find it I will let you know, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese.

20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

A Sayanee graduation announcement on Showroom feels so... wrong? She's not Shimada, guys lol
    On the anniversary concert? Sure, but not here.

I'd say it's a tour announcement and/or something not very NMB-related.