1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamane Suzuha (Zunchan)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    From the experiences thread...

Slot 4

Yamane Suzuha (Lane 21) I was going to bail on getting my tickets stamped, since it's debatable whether or not I really need it. After all, I do have a Japanese ID card with matching address. However, my name is cut off due to length. When I saw how long Zunchan's queue was, I thought I better get them stamped, just in case. There was no line at the info booth anyway, so it took less than two minutes. Anyway, after 90 minutes in Zunchan's queue, it was finally my turn. You know, Zunchan kinda reminds me of a bunny rabbit...

sham1.jpg

BTW, Hiwatashi Yui was next to Zunchan, and she's adorable! Anyway, after the shot I told her that after reading her sign at the last event, I went out and had chirashizushi. She had this semi-confused look as I told her the story, but the moment I said "chirashizushi" it all clicked for her, LOL. Anyway, I entertained the idea of having her sign my CD, but her Slot 4 queue was going to run so late, and the queue for her CD signing was already huge, I abandoned the mission.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I really love how Zunchan makes an effort to decorate her table at HS events. Going to support Zunchan a lot more from now on, she’s so sweet!

[​IMG]
    Photo source

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. coldwindblow

coldwindblow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Zunchan's 2018 SSK Appeal Video!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  4. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Lets keep pumping the lifeblood into Zunchan's thread. From last week's AKB shamekai...

Yamane Suzuha (Lane 74) I waited for David to finish up with Cuca, since we both needed to walk to the other side of the hall. Eventually I made my way over to Zunchan's lane. I expected the usual huge crowd. To my surprise the line wasn't long at all. I lt the cheki drawing, and while waiting in the queue I saw Inagaki Kaori in the next lane over. She looked good, and genki. Considering her serious injury at SSA, I was glad to see she was doing well. Anyway, Zunchan remarked that she hadn't seen me in a while. I think it has been around three weeks. I dunno, not so long, but maybe she missed me, LOL. I asked her the name of her little frog doll she always brings to events. His name is Gabriel. (The way she said it was really cute) So I asked if we could incorporate Gabriel into the shot.

[​IMG]

Well, at least Zunchan looks good. I hate when they turn me profile like that. And, this is just another example showing that the closeup shamekai are much better than the long shots. At least that's how I feel about it.

BTW, I really hope she does well in the SSK. I'm still bitter over her not getting a full promotion, and I want her results to reflect that being a poor decision on the part of management.

• Like Like x 3
  5. coldwindblow

coldwindblow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Zunchan ranked 111th in the prelims with 4,099 votes!!

I am really happy for her:cry2:

Hope she would really able to rank in this year!

• Like Like x 2
  6. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Zunchan made it to rank 13 in the SSK Showroom event!
    I supported her a bit and I'm so happy to see her ranking going up from last year!
    Thank you to everyone who supported her with her streams, too. Good job!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    My Zunchan experience today (8 July)

Slot 2

Yamane Suzuha (Lane 36) I decided I would queue up early to see Zunchan since I know her line tends to get long. In fact, she still had a queue from Slot 1 when we were allowed into the lane for check-in. I was second in line, which meant I had a great view of her signs. Since it has been topic of conversation in the past, I decided I would do my best to completely read her signs, and if I could, talk to her about them. In the meantime, Asai Nanami was in the next lane over, and had her booth completely decorated for the Tanabata holiday. In between the slots, Zunchan took a short break, but Naamin stayed in her booth, and at one point walked into Zunchan's booth to check the decor. Frankly, Zunchan's decor wasn't quite as elaborate as usual, but there were lots of signs. Naamin muttered "sugoi" and "kawaii" before heading back into her booth. Zunchan came out with Gabriel-kun in tow. (Her stuffed animal Frog)

[​IMG]

By the way, her sign was all about the types of foods she likes to eat in the Summer. Among her favorites were shaved ice, frankfurters, and some kind of potato dish. The sign asked us what our favorite Summer dishes are, and playfully offered to enjoy Summer foods together. After quickly greeting Gabriel-kun, I told her that I read the sign, and that my favorite Summer foods were American barbecue like spareribs, and hot dogs, and that I liked beach barbeques. I think it surprised her, since I was indeed responding to her questions on the sign. When I mentioned the ribs she got very excited, but quickly my time was up and I was getting pushed out.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Zunchan will be taking part in AKB48G Singing Contest

KKS: Sato Minami, Yamane Suzuha, Sato Shiori, Furukawa Nazuna, Honda Sora, Nagatomo Ayami, Okada Rina, Katsumata Saori, Kobayashi Ran, Suenaga Yuzuki, Nagano Megumi, Yahagi Moeka, Harima Nanami, Otake Hitomi, Omori Maho, Saito Haruna, Kurosu Haruka, Homma Mai, Ishiwata Sena, Kuramoto Miyuu, Tada Kyoka, Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/oshirase/2018_1109_2100.html

10. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 3
  11. coldwindblow

coldwindblow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Zunchan got promoted!!! :cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2:
    Officially a Team A member now! :ome:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. eriichan

eriichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Chiba Erii
    finally!

13. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    :banana:congratulation, Zunchan.. :banana:

14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Omedetou Zunchan!!!
    U deserve it.. :1st:

15. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She is the new model for the uniform of Ehime Prefectural Niihama Higashi High School (by OCSD).

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.09.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.09.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.10.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-26 at 11.12.45 AM.png

https://www.ocsd.jp/en/school/ehime_niihama.html

News story:

90317_112207_20181225-TR-090035.jpg

Oshare Company Co., Ltd. announced the new uniform of Ehime prefecture Niihama Higashi High School, which is the 12th graduate hiring school uniform brand "OCSD" launched in collaboration with Akashi School Uniform Company.

On the OCSD official brand site, at the "AKB48 Theater 13th Anniversary Special Memorial Performance" held on December 8 in Akihabara, Tokyo, a promotion from AKB 48 research students to Team A regular members was announced, Zunchan (Yamane Suzuha) is wearing the new uniform of Niihama East High School as a model.

Her comments:

"[The designs] are very cute overall. Before joining AKB 48, I went to school in private clothes, so I long for such uniforms. I like pink, but this skirt thought that it is good to have pink in the blue line. It is nice to have a casually pink color inside such a snap. There is also pink in the ribbon, and it is cute that I'm slightly smaller in size. Shirt material (knit shirt) is also wonderful! Because I do not iron it every morning, this is easy! "

http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000180157?show_more=1

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Cross-posting from the stage thread, my interaction with Zunchan last week at the theater was quite cute, and another example of just how awesome she is...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    After a long time, I just had the chance to tune in to Zunchans SR just in time! I asked her about her favorite Sakamichi songs (she was talking about them earlier on, I think someone mentioned she's pretty enough to be in Nogizaka46) and she started singing a bit and then suddenly couldn't stop talking about the Sakamichi members she likes and why they are so perfect. Such a cutie haha

Anyways, I ended up in 12th place before the stream shut down and she mentioned my name and told me to have a good night.

The best (and sadly only, for me) way to come close to your oshi is through SR!

Zunchan also talked about Golden Week and the concerts and Sasshis grad today and she seemed really happy that she gets more and more comments on her SNS.

Please support her, she's beautiful and cute and talented and she's worth it a thousand times ;w;

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1