1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamasaki Ten (Tenchan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by Ozeki, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Totally agree. I wish Ten-chan will loosen up a bit more in Keyakitte. When Ten-chan stares directly at the camera, I get the feeling she is looking right thru me, LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    she did well on her first tgc. Killed it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Is this the first runway of one of Japan's future top models? I certainly hope so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I've been obsessed with Ten since I watched Tokyo Dome... she absolutely killed it in Eccentric! It seems that management is holding back from pushing her as much as the other 2ki like Morita, Matsuda, and Tamura so far which I'm thankful for since she's still so young... but I feel that among the fans, the hype for her is real!

I actually have been making compilation videos for several Sakamichi members during their lives and her video has been by far the most viewed at 34K with tons of comments :eek:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  5. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @heatsignature She's making numbers! I noticed she has a considerable amount of korean fans on twitter, it's remarkable considering there have been no ten pushes so far and she even got left out of 9th senbatsu (which really surprised me)
    I also feel uneasy about ten getting pushed considering how young she is (just look at what management did to techi) but as a fan i can definitely see this girl has a lot of potential waiting to unravel.

Btw, i follow your account and i love your videos! I recommend everyone who is into sakamichi to give it a follow because the edits are high quality and they highlight the girls abilities.
    I especially loved the hikaru and the ten one <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. heatsignature

@risanen thanks a lot for the follow <3<3<3 Also what a coincidence that your oshi is Mon! She was mine as well :) Ten is my 2ki oshi!

When Techi initially withdrew I wondered if they'd airdrop a 2ki as center and I immediately thought of Ten since the formation would stay virtually intact since she wasn't in the original lineup but... not sure if I want her to go through the same pressure as Techi again.
    Maybe management has long-haul plans for Ten and will treat her like Asuka in her early days of Nogi since she was also similarly young. She got pretty darn good positions in undergirls so if Ten becomes the undergirls face like Ashu.. I wouldn't mind that!

7. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @heatsignature It's always nice to meet fellow mon oshis! I keep going back and forth between Hono and Ten as my 2ki oshi
    I don't know what's going to happen with the original 9th single formation at this point. As things are right now I think the center will be between Risa or Hikaru and I like both options. I'm sure Ten will get one eventually...even Yuuka said she feels that Ten has the determination to lead Keyakizaka in the future which are big words to say.
    Personally I really hope Ten makes it to senbatsu this time since Techi and Shiichan's positions will be avaliable

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 2
  9. heatsignature

Woah, I noticed she had quite a few shoots this year but that's awesome for her! Kind of assumed that Hikaru and Hono were booking more jobs but this as unexpected surprise.

Has she been in any CMs yet? I know she wasn't in Mechakari and AEON but maybe one had slipped past my radar

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No, she hasn't

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Subscribed!

Ten-chan has so much potential, she already looks quote striking and will continue to do so as she gets older and taller. Hope that they can use her potential correctly.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Nice short video about Ten-chan. She is not as outspoken as some of the other 2kisei, and I'm sure improving her variety skills are goals on her list (She has a little bit of Techi in her). She will be drop-dead gorgeous in a short time. I just hope she sticks around for a while in Keya.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I hope the little bit of Techi does not come with the health problems :p I do see the magnetism and quirkiness though.

14. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I think she'll become one of the more "serious" performers of the group, if that makes sense. Like, I'm sure she'll try to do her best in variety and all but I think her ambitions lay more in performing, like perfecting her dance and ability to emote. She has a lot of determination in her. In that sense, I do see a bit of Techi in her as well but like what @rdamon42 said, I hope she doesn't overdo it to the point of hurting her health and affecting her mental state - especially if we get more "dark" Keyaki songs in the future.

15. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    "Ten's stylist for BLT said that he'd like to see Ten appearing in VOGUE someday, and that he secretly think that Ten is a gem"
    translation credit @ toomuchidea
    Her first TGC runway left an impression on me so i hope we can see more of model ten in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Same, she nailed that TGC walk and created quite a buzz that day. From her photoshoots, you can see the girl definitely has an aura. No doubt she'll become more striking as she grows up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. heatsignature

What amazing feedback! If anyone in Keyaki could pull off high fashion, I feel like Ten would be one of the top contenders. I hope she could snag an exclusive modelling contract soon! My personal choice would be mina, though it seems to skew to a early-20s crowd I think that model Ten could really embody that warm and natural feel that mina has based on her Hustle press shoot from last year (honestly, I think that Ten could probably pull off any look...) Plus I think that's one magazine that no Sakamichi girl has signed an exclusive contract with so Ten could be the first hehe.

mina.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Well, teenagers change in unpredictable ways and Ten-chan is still very young. At the moment she is objectively maybe the prettiest face in this group at least (if not among all Japanese idols). And please do not get me wrong: I consider the "whole package" that is, smile, poker-face, serious-looking and therefore preciousness whenever she smiles or laughs revealing her actual age.
    Many teenagers acquire more "harsh" characteristics as they grow, while others become even prettier. Let's hope that Ten-chan will get even prettier as she moves forward in adolescence and matures into a beautiful and elegant young woman...
    For the time-being, this fresh girl is 100% worth modelling at the highest level! However, acting may boost her even higher and make her well-known to a wider audience.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    One need only look at the latest Keyakitte episode (129). Our Ten-chan is already quite a stunner and she's only 14!

I hope she becomes a sponge and soaks up all the knowledge and experience she can to be the next generation ace.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I felt bad for Ten when she lost that ping-pong game to Sawabe (it was close though!). She's certainly a stunner for her age, it won't be long before we start calling her Ten-sama instead of Ten-chan.