1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    She took Nanase's center position with Maiyan in Influencer at the birthday live. She also took Nanase's position in Video Girl drama. Go Mizuki! You have all my support.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Long haired Yamashita. Short haired Yamashita. All versions are really beautiful.

3. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If Mizuki keeps with long hair like that, she should take over Misa-senpai's sexiest member award. So adult like.

Umm. She's too dangerous in this form.

I have to stop watching... yet must til the end! Sunshine Yamashita demands it!

Justice!

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she is really gonna make far if she maintains a life without scandal as long as in nogi.

• Old Old x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What scandal? If she can't make you like her, it's not a scandal imo.

• Like Like x 1
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Is this in some way related to Nanase's video girl? like a sequel or something?
    I mean, in the original manga, Mai is basically the main antagonist that wanted to destroy Ai so I was kinda thinking that it would be along the lines 25 years later.

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Zukki was centre for the new SakamichiAKB song!
    if the video does not show watch the video here 2019 truly is her year wouldn’t be surprised if she got a PB soon

9. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    I really hope she does!! All I want from 2019 is a Zukki pb and her centering a Nogi single lol

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Darn. Not the long haired version in the MV. The world is not prepared for that. Super Mizuki Time I guess.

11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Finally they give center position to the girl who most deserved.

12. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I think it's kinda related with Nanase's video girl. I don't know about the manga tho. I only know that Mai is an 'evil' version of Ai.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Screen capture for Miki Clinic latest episode.
    IMG_20190303_173608.jpg IMG_20190303_173451.jpg IMG_20190303_173449.jpg IMG_20190303_173445.jpg

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yamashita is going to join Maiyan and Nanamin as a member who is fukujin for all the singles she participated in.

You heard it here first.

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Do you expecting Yoda or even Ume will be dropped to 3rd row?

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    it cant be :(

because zukki had de facto 6 single participation since influencer and she only had 3 out of 6

while nanamin had 16 out of 16 and maiyan with 22 out of 22.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    @CrssA if you read closer, I meant the senbatsu she participated in so far. Technically, you are correct that that ship has sailed on getting in on fukujin from the beginning of 3rd Gen participation. At the end of her idol career, if you go look at the Nogizaka46 senbatsu participation, she'll always be fukujin throughout.

Yoda I believe will join her, but this is Yamashita's thread. We can go over to Yoda's thread and drop that prediction, too. As for Ume, I think she has a chance, but I think she has is more likely to land in the third row than Yoda.

19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    on a side note i always thought ikuta have been on that category before checking it right away she’s fall once in oidee shampoo. no disrespect if zukki could achieve it. but the fukujin things wasnt as flawless as used to be since it become 21nin senbatsu. and basically mgmt only rotating some few girls and give perma spot to certain uprising members to replaced the graduates.

i would like if she can get the center spot for at least 2-3 times. getting toe to toe with ikoma record is a bonus and idk maybe little part of me didnt want anyone break naachan record for centers + its almost impossible with current tight spreaded popularity nowdays.

what she had achieved right now is well deserved and i’ll undoubtedly proud to see where she stand right now after quite a hard and little bit frustrating starts at the beginning.

too bad we’re likely going to miss the spring single which historically always been an S-Tier release since forever while i believe she had big odds to centering it. with the only left 2 release in this 2k19 i believe asca will have 1 while some 4th gen could get airdropped if they had decent sales on album releases.

+1 : hair extension of supa mizuki taimu would absolutely wrecking anyone’s mind :hehe:

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Honestly I prefer her hair with some curves like this than her current hair right now. This is just so pretty.
    IMG_20190304_184039.jpg IMG_20190304_184043.jpg IMG_20190304_184048.jpg IMG_20190304_184046.jpg

From CanCam
    IMG_20190304_181403.jpg