1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    There's a lot of Nogizaka-chan's drama this month. And I don't usually watch drama. But I think I have to watch Video Girl Mai until the end.

2. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Mizuki won't participate in 23rd single.
    http://blog.nogizaka46.com/mizuki.yamashita/2019/04/049965.php
    I'm currently working on full translation of her blog post.

Edit:
    Hello everyone,
    This is Yamashita Mizuki

First of all,
    VIDEO GIRL MAI 2019
    Everyone, thank you for watching!
    It's different from the previous one's love story
    This time it's a dark fantasy
    The atmosphere took a 180° turn and everyone was surprised...

It's an everyday challenge to act as video girl that I've never been done before
    I will do my best to bring out Video Girl's charm until the end
    I am looking forward to your support until the last episode!

Then
    To everyone who always supports Nogizaka46
    Really, thank you very much

Tokyo Girls Collection that was held the other day
    I was absent from it, I am really sorry
    To those who have waited for it
    I apologize from the from the deepest part of my heart

Drama filmings and poor physical condition has piled up
    As you think, it's frustrating to not be able to do activities as Nogizaka46 in the current condition
    Fans are worried
    Weak minded feelings filled me
    I am really sorry

The other day at the handshake event
    23rd single release has been announced

However, as the drama filming continues,
    Senbatsu announcement, jacket filming, MV filming, recordings, etc
    It has become a difficult situation to synchronize them with the production
    After a discussion with the staffs
    It's been decided, I will be taking a break from 23rd single's activities

Even though it's the time when I should be doing my best
    I am really sorry for not being able to live up to everyone's expectations

For Nogizaka46 activities other than 23rd single, after consulting with staffs
    I want to participate in them little by little
    At that time, I want to show everyone my healthy face

From now on too, I am looking forward to your support for Nogizaka46

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I thought she's still on it, but not doing the activities. She says she's filming the MVs...

We're burning her out!!! Yikes.

This makes me sad. I hope she rests a bit more than she has been doing, so that she can claim the ace mantle that she's meant to have.

Get better, Zukkii.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Saw the news on twitter. It's sad to see another case of top 3rd gen member hiatus.

Hope she will get better soon.

5. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    So is she on the single and just not gonna do the activities or..? :( get better soon, mizuki!!

6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Not participating in the single at all. But she's still filming her drama.

• Like Like x 1
  7. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    Oh.. :(

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Good decision. I am glad these issues seem to be taken seriously, because it could prevent a long time burn out.

Take your time, Mizuki. You'll be back one day, stronger than ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Here's Kubo shiori message for Mizuki
    IMG_20190413_181736.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    A heartfelt, honest message from a friend, a rival. As someone who has experienced a situation like this surely she's one among those who can sympathize with Mizuki the most. I remember Mizuki also sent a mobame right after Shiori announced her hiatus last year.

A trivia, both messages are almost titled the same: '大切なあなた(へ)/(To) the precious you'

Note: Thank you for sharing the translation, however there are some parts that are missing or not in the right nuance. Pardon me
    "I think you must be hold this" -> "I have been patient for a long time"
    "I think you must have been bothered" -> "I have been troubled for a long time"
    "You are really good at realizing your dreams. To be honest, we are always compared in all aspects" -> A bit far, and there's a missing part. Should be "That figure of yours is lovely, but to be honest, really, it's really, frustrating. Even now. We are always compared in various aspects."
    "We are usually aware of each other existences" -> "It's a relationship where we are both aware of each other more than usual"
    "This may still be a relationship" -> "From now on this kind of relationship may continue"
    "I will wait for you" -> Missing part. "I will wait for you. In a grown up figure."

• Like Like x 9
  11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I think Shiori were more Rivals than friends with Mizuki . In the 3rd gen ; The one Mizuki cherish the most would be Ririan.

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    That's why Shiori said she wants to get even closer to Mizuki, but the circumstances didn't let them. I felt it too, ever since Kubo's hiatus their relationship becomes a bit distant, and the work difference between senbatsu and under of course didn't help.

Riria is more of a friend that Mizuki likes to have fun with (as an equivalent, it's Ayatii for Kubo). Shiori is more of a friend who aims at the same goal so there's a feeling of 'I won't lose to her'. Both are friends, just on different grounds.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

That's why I really like the rivalry and friendships within the 3rd gens ; We have rivalry in Shiori-zukki . Yoda-Momo and genuine ships like Renka-Tama ; Ume-Momo and Ayatie-Shiori.

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wish everything is okay so that we can see Super Mizuki Time again.
    Have a good rest Mizuki.

• Like Like x 1
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Damn. Didn't expect this will hit me hard. Though she's not one of those in my radar, it's like a flashback of Himetan, Kiichan, Zumin and Kubo. Hate this.
    I don't like apology part of her blog (though it's too common and expected). Important thing is to look after yourself and be back in full health. These girls are burnt out. She's still filming though? Get well soon.

Yeah. I think Kubo is closer to her senpai e.g. Ikuta, Misa, Hime. And she might build close friendship with some of the 4th gens than with her fellow 3rd gen. Top 3rd gens are all rivals imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kuboshita! Some nice words from Kubo. Their rivalry stretches all the way back to the SHOWROOM auditions! Battling each other for the lead! Mizuki always slightly ahead. Kubo with the comeback during 3rd Gen's Principal edging Mizuki in role count. Then Kubo got some early momentum with modeling gigs, stages, and being a representative from her hometown. Mizuki made some headway in 2018 with Sailor Moon which started her acting career. While Kubo had to take a break. Now 2019 and Mizuki is the one to take a break. When are we going to see them at full strength clashing at being the best idol they can be? I was hoping this year...

I don't know anything about the members' relationship dynamics. I hope that they are all friends and on good terms with one another. I hope that it's a friendly rivalry they have. If they push each other to be the best, then Nogizaka's future is secure. I think Kubo's hiatus last year coupled with being an Under for the last single contributed to the sense that their friendship has drifted. Also, everyone is so busy, Mizuki, too much since spring of last year!

17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Mizuki and the girl from Miki Clinic
    IMG_20190416_112239.jpg IMG_20190416_112241.jpg

Video Girl Mai
    IMG_20190416_112220.jpg IMG_20190416_112023.jpg
    Maybe it's just me. I feel that Mizuki's partner in Video Girl Mai is similar with Nanase's brother, Taisei.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Holy... is Mai evil or what? Anyone read the manga? Is there redemption in her character or is it all darkness? They're gonna put her away in the end, right?

I wonder if management got wind/read the manga on how dark this character is and decided for the "rest" so as not to ruin Nogi's image?

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Well its complicated, but long story short, yes Mai is evil (but she has her reasons)

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    In the manga, she's not really bad but something happened to her when she was first summoned that's why she's like that. Another thing that was not explained in this new series is that, when an unworthy human watches a video girl, he goes insane.

• Like Like x 1