1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    give yama under center then we will have her center for senbatsu. it will make each gen has representative to center both under and senbatsu. as for 4th gen, i would like saku to be representative. i can't bear to see kakki at under (yes, im biased)

2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Kaki-Yama underW center would be great tho haha

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yamashita and Kaki centering UG is impossible to happen right now. Just give Renka few more years and she'll be ready to go. 4th gen has a long way to go so anyone except for the 3 Senbatsu girls could be it.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Just Give Yama 26th single solo center and have Kuboshita W center as Bside then all is well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    oh yeah. i forgot about rentan eventhough she one of my oshimen (maybe because no one mentioning her name for a while except when pairing with ayame). then its settled. 3rd gen representative will be rentan. she can be like her oshimen who is a transition between 3rd row and under and will be center both under and senbatsu

a big no. i can't bear to see kakki in under. the entire 4th gen will do riot if that happen. kakki is their harem empress.

6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Yama as UG center is the stupidest idea i see in this forum. I think you all are not yama fan. Fake fan i would say. She should center at least 3 song by now. But management give asuka center again. I hate asuka

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSCwxnye/

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Asuka didnt stole it. If anyone Its Kaki that snatch Yama's spot in 1st row in Route 246

8. NyanNyan's Pet

Calling people fake fans while hating on Asuka.

BRAVO!!!

9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    never underestimate the mind of Management they even dropped Hoshino and Hori once im sure they are able to do it again to anyone unless they are Mattsun.

she's been in fukujin four times but it doesn't enough to secure her spot in every senbatsu.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I don't know what other people thought about the position which zukki got on Route 246, but to be honest, I like it though. Because she has paired with kubo chan. As a fan who has followed them for quite a long time since the beginning of 3rd gen, I need to admit that I'm so happy about it. even though I know that some fans of zukki might not be satisfied about the position that she got on this single (actually me also, but because she's paired with Shiori, that's why I'm :oops::oops::fear::fear:)

However, if you guys're truly a zukki's fan. Please stop using other member to create the war now (especially @dinbradpitt and @Halyup)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    She needs to center a single. Not an under song lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Stop bringing other member name to different member thread, and member hating just because they got chosen is stupid. If u want to hate someone then go hate the management instead, if the member get chosen as center more than once that mean they did a good job.

13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is Under center or becoming Under member the worst thing that can happen to a member? Ashurin was Under center before, and now she is the ace of Nogizaka.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

Not the worst thing but as the name implies, they are Under the Senbatsu members. No matter how good Under songs are, they'll always be considered team-B of Nogizaka. Asuka's case is different. She went back and fort before becoming permanent Senbatsu and eventually center. I'm sure for these girls it is not a good feeling to be dropped out of Senbatsu even if you'll be made center. Hoshino and Hori knows this very well. So for Mizuki's case, come on guys, take it as a joke. She will not be an Under member, never ever.

But Under sure have lots of great songs. So to be part of it is not the worst thing to happen. It's just that I think everyone is aiming for Senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ashu's case is different, she was rising from Under to senbatsu. But if you have been a regular senbatsu member, especially a fukujin member, suddenly being demoted to under can be really demoralizing, you will be wondering what have you done wrong.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Under center is still below back row senbatsu. No member would choose to be under center over senbatsu. It would be a punishment/insult.

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe it is just me. As an Oshi of Under member (Junna<3), I feel that Under is not something bad or a position that makes me disappointed anymore. So, I'm just curious why the elite member(s) fans feel offended with the idea of entering Under.

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It all depends whether it's a step forward or a step back.

19. Verca

Verca Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iku Kubo Kakki
    And UG fans will happy when their oshi make a senbatsu.
    Is it called Step forward?

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's just shocking. Remember the uproar over Yoake senbatsu with Maiyan relegated to 2nd row? Imagine that 10000x if she was moved to under. (Yeah. Yeah. It would never have happened.) I think fans would be upset knowing that an A ranking member was moved way backwards. We can all see who is an A rank (whether we approve or not). We get upset when their position doesn't match their ranking. The thing is very few elite members will get that treatment. As you pointed out Hori and Hoshino have experienced it. I can only think Hoshino is borderline A rank though, so perhaps it was fair...

Anyhow, I doubt Mizuki would get that treatment as all indications show that management will treat her favorably.