Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

lol, u are one of the people that really want her to be the center this single. Now that it didnt go the way with ur ideal , "boohoo, the management protect other member too much and dump all the burden to carry by herself" lmao thats funny. You should join nogichuu when they do the mousou segment, u might win u know.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Buoyed by the earlier success today of being able as a foreigner to enter meguri with Yurichan I then tried with Zukkii. I had just the one ticket for her (that's all I'd won in spite of applying for more for today) with another opportunity in two weeks so not too big a deal if I failed, and from the long apparently fruitless talk I was having with staff-san it looked like I wouldn't be successful. However in the background I could hear another staff member speaking to someone else in rather broken English telling them that they must have Japanese ID. After a period of silence that same staff-san came over and said the same thing to me so I assumed that was it. But no - next thing I knew I was in the queue for her meguri!

However not everything was exactly plain sailing from there. To start with I found myself 153rd in line with an estimated 49 minute wait. Secondly the queue wasn't moving at all. After about 30 minutes with still no movement I wondered if I really had been kicked out? So I checked Twitter and there was talk from Japanese fans of Zukkii starting the slot late as she was feeling somewhat tired and unwell. I also saw a Tweet from a user called @0726zukky0525 who was even further behind me in line at 250th with an 80 minute wait!

Eventually at 19:10 JST (nearly an hour late) the queue started moving so I grabbed some coffee and waited for my turn. As I only had the one ticket and I felt sure she would now be very tired indeed I planned to keep it quick and simple.

Anyway at around 20:00 JST (11:00 my time in the UK) I finally found myself connected to Zukkii! The first thing I immediately noticed was that she appeared to be at home, she was in a comfortable leather chair with a painted wall behind her. And yes she looked rather exhausted. :( I said very quickly "Konnichiwa Zukkii-chan, hajimemashite, igirisu jin desu" and she replied with "Hi" and a small wave. I waved back and congratulated her on being center but already the orange warning message of the end had appeared and I barely had time to say "bye bye" before I was disconnected.

So was it worth waiting almost two hours to speak to her for barely 10 seconds? Of course it was! :) After all she is the current A-side center and IMO the most beautiful current member in the group. Anyway I've one more ticket for her which I've won, it'll be in the next meguri on 2/27. Hopefully I can get past staff again - but most of all, I hope by then that these silly rules about foreigners taking part will have been removed for good.

• Like Like x 6
  6. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

congratulation on your meguri meeting. Niceee .just looking at her photo already she look amazing. Your so lucky

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Poor Zukki... the girls must have been so tired. Saw in another thread that Yoda also felt unwell.
    I hope they can have a rest somewhat and recover before the Bday lives...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm just wondering why Mizuki's insta is not verified. I thought she repurpose her pb insta into her personal one like Miona's one, which is already verified.

10. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    can you imagine that these girls during online meeting also look tired? how about during those physical handshake. poor girls.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yamashita mizuki Bokutachi wa Ibasho wo Sagashite documentary.

EtoodXIUcAAOj6D.jpeg Et1HoNlVkAAQUNr.jpeg
    Et1HoMsU0AEEOxB.jpeg Et1HoNGVEAUN2_F.jpeg

Video:
    https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV15h411k7vT

Cancam tv
    Behind the scenes of cancam photoshoot and 10 questions

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    So to my second meguri ticket today with Zukkii, and after having had a long but eventually successful struggle with the ID check earlier with Kubochan I was expecting the same again now. However this time I found myself with an English-speaking staff-san who simply asked me to confirm the shipping address of the private individual I use in Japan and I got straight into the queue!

I was also rather further forward than 2 weeks ago, I was 46th in line with an estimated 15 minute wait. However just as last time nothing was happening, the queue wasn't moving, and a quick check of Japanese fans on Twitter showed that her previous slot was still in progress (and again she was apparently looking very tired). At least that meant I could go away and do other things while checking on progress every few minutes.

Eventually a fan tweeted that the slot would begin for her at around 19:45 JST (some 75 minutes late) and that her queue stood at 207 people with at estimated longest waiting time of 72 minutes. Indeed the queue did start to move at that time so I prepared for another short single-ticket meeting.

On connecting to her she looked a little surprised to see me but I'm sure she remembered me from last time! Again she seemed to be at home. I simply said in Japanese that I'm English and that she's very beautiful and she replied with a wave and a very lovely smile, indeed to me she seemed a little less tired than last time. I then just had time to wish her 'Good Luck' and 'Ganbatte' before waving goodbye.

So again a very long wait for barely 10 seconds talk, but once more it was definitely worth it! :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Zukkii was one of the models on the 'And Couture' stage at TGC 2021 today (she appears at 2:28):

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    After seeing Beamsubs translation for the Hulu documentary, Mizuki scares me. I think I'm like the director at the end. I don't know who she is. I'm trying to figure out if it is a good thing or not. Definitely something to think about.

• Like Like x 2
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    She definitely has the extreme side in her, or should I say a dark side. Maybe that's why Asuka said that Mizuki is a bit like how she used to be. The way she push herself to the limit or smile when talking about being bullied, and how she understands the harshness of entertainment world. She sets a really high standard about herself as an idol without appearing too ambitious. After watching the documentary, I like her even more.

• Like Like x 1
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  20. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Cover in Friday

005OQbTzgy1goge19gjeij30u013jhcj.jpg 005OQbTzgy1goge19qsqkj30u013jk44.jpg
    005OQbTzgy1goge19owi2j30u013jwwu.jpg 005OQbTzgy1goge19ugnij30u013j1gj.jpg
    005OQbTzgy1goge19o193j30u013jtog.jpg 005OQbTzgy1goge19zxw5j30u013jk30.jpg
    005OQbTzgy1goge1a3f2aj30u013j7hi.jpg 005OQbTzgy1goge1a5230j30u019nwln.jpg
    005OQbTzgy1goge18wcbwj30u016fn1u.jpg

Mizuki 1st photobook returned to the top 10 in the oricon chart last week.

58th week
    Total: 187, 380

• Like Like x 5