1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Mizuki (Zukkii) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    For photoshoots, yes, models (or celebrities) never wear their won clothes (unless their own clothes/their closet is the topic of the photoshoot). There are stylists who style them for these shoots and they pick the clothes the models will wear. Ofc that it's also often the case for outside of photoshoots, like TV appearances. And like @unknownsensei said, sometimes brands send clothes to celebrities so they can promote them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Ofc, how else can they wear so many different expensive outfits and accessories each time they appear in tv shows/events. Usually its their stylists that will handle that, they just need to wear it.
    Not all clothes they wear are sponsored ofc, those clothes and accesories they wore for radio, online live like sr, kojichuu etc are probably mostly their own.

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The easiest way to know if the clothes Yamashita is wearing are hers or not is if she looks stylish, then the clothes are borrowed. Isn't it well known that Yamashita has terrible fashion sense? LOL!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    • Like Like x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki will appear in bananaman no sekkaku gourmet in june 13.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    congrats for your achievements queen.

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Any of you watch Kikazaru koi? I'm really not into romance drama so really hesitate to watch it.
    It seems though that Mizuki appearance is very little. Is that so?

10. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    there is 2 version of that drama one for the main story which she is a co-star and one for web drama as a lead role for her character

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, I saw the one where she is the lead, it's only 10 minutes per episode, and I don't know how many episodes is that because not easy to find. Bagikuy only have up to 4 eps.
    I haven't watched the main story. I wanted to watch only for Mizuki but not sure if it's worth it.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  12. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    yea, idk to if its worth watching the main story if that is the purpose but what i see clips on that floating in internet there is interesting development tho idk if its in main or on the web

13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Talk with haruna kawaguchi

spin off of fingers crossed mv
    "I am in good mood"

• Like Like x 3
  14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki cupstar CM

• Like Like x 4
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Happy birthday, Mizuki-chan!

:ome::ome::ome:

17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    <3Happy belated birthday, Mizuki <3:ome:
    Too bad forum was down the whole day yesterday, couldn't wish a happy birthday...

18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Mizuki cover in weekly shonen sunday (august 4)

rps20210801_105002.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    not sure if this has been shared on the forum yet:

• Like Like x 3
  20. redavis460

redavis460 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Forever Himetan
    I’m relatively new to the Nogizaka46 world, having just discovered them last year during the lockdowns here in the U.S., and it’s taken me awhile to try and get up to speed on all the members. For some reason, Mizuki-san has always seemed like the last one I was able to feel a connection with; evidently, that seems to be a somewhat common problem with her compared to most of the other members, perhaps due to her more quiet nature. Since there are so many fascinating personalities in Nogizaka that vie for your attention, I more or less let Mizuki-san fade into the background of my radar as I allowed myself to become enchanted with the antics of her more animated sisters.

Mainly, I remembered Mizuki-san for the Sumo contest on one of the NogiBingo episodes (S8Ep9) and Tamamin’s pre-match trash-talk smackdown (“Oi, Yamashita!”) where I think Sakaguchi-san broke the microphone when she threw it down during the “mic drop moment”. She also does a fantastic job on “Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken” as Mizusaki, but none of this really seemed to answer the question of why she seems to play such an “ace” role in the group. No doubt she is very beautiful, but beauty, voice, or even dancing skills combined isn’t enough to set you apart in a group like Nogizaka; I always suspected there was more at play, and I think 2018’s episode 4 of “Nogizaka46 No Gaku Tabi!” just gave me my answer.

This is the episode where they are doing the animal training with the sea lions at the aquarium show, and they are tasked with performing the routine for the public. The other girls have been given a position with the trainers, but Mizuki has been chosen by herself to be the MC for the event. For those who haven’t seen the tv series, part of the drama is the stress the Nogizaka girls are under to do their regular concerts and appearances in addition to their “assignments” for the show; this particular episode’s challenges were compounded by Yoda and Miria falling ill and not being able to continue, which threatened to derail the entire production.

Where most people in Mizuki’s position might have panicked, Mizuki’s mindset to resolve the issue and ensure that “the show must go on” was a fascinating sight to behold. They say it is a sign of true leadership to be able to innovate and take the initiative under pressure, which is exactly what she did. While conventional wisdom might have led a lesser person to trim and simplify the presentation, Mizuki came up with the idea of a dance choreography for the grand finale which would tie in a promotion for Nogizaka within the sea lion performance. This had the effect of adding an element of “fun” for both the audience and performers alike, and actually succeeded in taking the pressure and worries off of the staff. When the time came, as “Dankeschön” blared through the speakers and the trainers danced in rhythm, the sea lions all hit their mid-air mark and the crowd went wild. I have no way of knowing if this was the greatest performance ever at that facility, but one thing is for sure: due to Mizuki-san’s efforts, the record will reflect that Nogizaka46 “brought the house down” at the Yomiuri Land Ashika Show on that winter day in 2018.

With that observation, I’ve realized the true gift that Mizuki Yamashita brings to the table within the organization: she is a true self-starter that has the ability to create and add value to the brand, and does so with a minimum of supervision. She definitely has a new fan and admirer!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 5