1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamashita Shizuki / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Mar 2, 2023.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    FqL0MOTaYAANyQ9.jpg

Name: Shizuki Yamashita (山下 瞳月)
    Birthday: january 22,2005
    Birthplace: kyoto
    Zodiac sign: aquarius
    Blood type: A

Introduction Vlog
    :

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Moriya Rena + Nishino Nanase = this pretty face...!

• Creative Creative x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

She seemed nervous at the beginning of the vlog, but settled down, especially when she was walking across the stepping stones and experiencing actual physical nervousness instead of just nervousness at videoing herself. Great little chuckle. She settled down into what I thought of as a mild version of burikko. I expect she will be extremely popular, with that somewhat little-girl presentation, behind which I thought I could see self-possession. And as far as we can tell, she is an excellent dancer.

4. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG her "yay" at exactly 0:50 of her docu, brought THIS to my mind...

Natsukashii........!

5. gvstavvss

gvstavvss Member

She's from Kyoto! I always have an awesome experience being a fan of Kyoto girls, so I'm looking forward to know her more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Shi-blog!!!
    I have hard time calling her Shiichan since that means Sato Shiori to me... she said it's okay to call her "Shi" so I think I'll stick to that.
    Google, always the rebel, translates her name as "Hitomi" most of times so there's that too :^^;:

anyway, link below

https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49547?ima=5232&cd=blog

Personally I like all the three pictures on the blog so I'm posting none. Go to see them :D

8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'll have to adjust myself as well if she wants to be called "Shiichan". To me, Shiichan has always been AKB48's Oya Shizuka, LOL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2023
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Shi blog take 2
    I wonder when 3kis are starting their own blog, hopefully soon.

original blog
    https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/diary/detail/49720?ima=1429&cd=blog
    sakurazaka101 translated blog
    https://sakurazaka101.com/i-paid-at...e-so-i-was-happy-when-it-bloomed-20223-03-28/

I find interesting she wrote she belong to Slytherin lol For some reason she gives that vibe to me [hehe]

And her favorite Sakamichi songs... are nothing like my own, but to each their own:D:

・制服の人魚 櫻坂46
    ・最終の地下鉄に乗って 櫻坂46
    ・ずっと春だったらなあ 櫻坂46
    ・チューニング欅坂46さん
    ・手を繋いで帰ろうか欅坂46さん
    ・少女には戻れない欅坂46さん
    ・もうこんなに好きになれない日向坂46さん
    ・ママのドレス 日向坂46さん
    ・僕のこと、知ってる? 乃木坂46さん
    ・あらかじめ語られるロマンス乃木坂46さん

Shi2.jpg

11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    At last! Another person that has Boku no Koto Shiteru of Nogizaka46 in their fav list apart from me... Bravo Shizuki-kun!

12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Some Buddies found Shizuki Yamashita has won a few high school dance competitions and came fifth place in the national competition. Her team was the best in Kansai region.

https://twitter.com/yukasugai46/status/1643405575009742848?t=If8_TFArEzo5bkmH5t6q5g&s=19

As pointed out by the comment Shii-chan is from the left in the center row. She wears a blue, purple and yellow outfit.

I haven't been this excited for a gen in Sakamichi since 1st gen when we had Suzumoto and Hirate.

Fans of Sakamichi in general have said she reminds them of Nanase Nishino from her look and vocalist potential (needs more time with voice training). But I would say from her dance performance abilities she now reminds me of Suzumoto.

I think with a couple of members with dance experience this will help Takahiro and Infinity to get rid off the frenetic choreography they have been doing in Sakurazaka. Plus dance track will no longer be random as I explained before in the general thread about a determined theme. It was also Akimoto who requested Takahiro and Infinity to let 3rd gen perform BAN. So he cares about 3rd gen.

I also think it's a sign when 3rd gen get to wear cool outfits from the get go based on Sakurazuki booklet (all the seniors had to wear strange outfits and heels like Nogizaka) and the uniform and from the MV. Akimoto has decided to support them and might even get back his creative authority since Keyakizaka. He is dealing with upcoming artists. Goldmine. Shizuki Yamashita is one of them since this is her thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK It's good to get hyped, but not so much hyped...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry @Rev4 but... Nanase, really? [hehe]
    Nanase had a lot of skills but singing was never one of them, no matter how much autotune you put in. Which is fine with me, but comparing Shi to her as vocalist is not that big compliment in my book.

On the other hand, I love that kind of performances and while we already knew Shi is good, personally I didn't think she was THAT good to reach almost the top at nationals! Which makes me even more happy about this gen.
    I don't know about Akimoto, but I hope Takahiro can do something important with the amount of talent he has to work with.
    Sakura division doesn't help, but it would be so good to have dancers create something on their own in the future. Just an idea

15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The Kitten... sorry, Shizuki, is one of the cutest members ever in all Sakamichi so far. She is very promising in terms of mannerisms (tsundere to the bone), variety and dance capabilities, however her past activities are shared by hundreds/thousands of other Japanese girls that are participating in dancing-idoling activities, schoool-clubs, groups and competitions at local and Nationwide level... Nothing amazing or unique so far (for me at least).

Also from the way @Rev4 have writen it I got the idea that members with dance experience will make Takahiro create less frenetic choreos... I maybe have got this totally wrong but does this imply that frenetic choreos are there to HIDE the fact that Sakura girls are lacking in dancing skills? I have to admit that one can use chaos to hide imperfections but I would argue against the implication that talent will lead to slow (simplistic) dance exercises (Nogizaka style - sorry Nogi fans but that's the way I see Nogi dance). And, of course, I don't want to see Sakurazaka46 doing ballet or K-pop dancing (one that arguably requires more technique). Again, I'm so confused...

However, I very much like the idea that @Dill mentioned: Combining the Kitten's experience, as well as Yu and Miu, it would be worthy to experiment with choreographies that the girls will come up with. To this degree, there is also "Takahiro's / Infinity's dark member" my Fuu-chan together with Endo and Pon which can contribute very drastically to such a venture...

I vote for it with both hands...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@Rev4 -- "I haven't been this excited for a gen in Sakamichi since 1st gen when we had Suzumoto and Hirate." Me, too. Mon and Techi were overwhelming in the SaiMajo MV. This group has Yuu, Shii-chan, Airi, Miu...all of whom and more have given us some pretty powerful dance moments so far.

I worry that the high dance skill of some of the 3gens might tempt Takahiro to go even more frenetic. I hope not. I like slower, more graceful, more expressive dance.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Anastasia

Anastasia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui
    Woohoo, congrats on the coupling center, Shi-chan!

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, congratulations to Shi-chan!

She is not my favourite member -- a little too much for me of the tsundere her pal Yuu once referred to -- but she may well be the most talented of all the new members, among whom there is lots of talent. I look forward to seeing what she does, and how well Japanese fans receive her.

She is certainly the most popular member with the hard-core Japanese otaku population: fastest 3gen by far to sell Meet & Greet slots. In the first results, announced last week, she had sold out 17 of her 24 slots. Next was Nagi, with 4. Airi, Yuzuki, Mio and Yuu had all sold one each. No-one else had sold out any slot.

[​IMG]

By the way, I read some Japanese posts wondering when in-person Handshake would return, replacing online Meet&Greet. Some posts said never, that even security considerations made managements loathe to go back to in-person meetings. Online Meet&Greet was started during COVID.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2023
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Video promo of Shii-chan's interview in Tuesday's Nikkan Sports newspaper, in the "Sakamichi Tuesday" feature.

20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Her performance in Seijaku no Bouryoku has made me a fan. Overwhelmingly sharp and emotive dancing. Her presence in front seemed to focus and elevate the whole group. And she appears to be a good singer.

Here is a new photo from blt graph magazine:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2