Yamato Rina (Yamatomato) / 1st gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Good choice when you're not senbatsu in N46, it's very difficult to shine it's like you lost your time :/ but yes it's very sad

2. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    And I've been told they are not well payed (about 1000yens/hr)

3. figulou

figulou Kenkyuusei

Yes, except girls like Maiyan,Nanami who play on various dramas plus photoshoot,magazine....

4. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  5. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Sad to see her go with terminated contract :( well she is not a front girl, it is difficult to have standing point to bargain with the management.

6. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Was she terminated because of that scandal?

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, I think the underage drinking scandal... :(

8. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

If the scandal is the reason then that's too UNFAIR!

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Moral of the story, if you're not the popular member, be careful with scandal. It's sucks being her, but that's the entertainment world.

10. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I liked her and it's sad to see her go like this. :( But it can't be helped, even if it's unfair to not treat all members equally. I guess that's what you have to deal with if you're not a super popular member. You just get thrown out easily when getting into a scandal.

11. wotapota

wotapota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I don't think it's fair to assume that she was fired for the scandal. As far as I know, she was scheduled to attend several events after the scandal broke (= the management wanted her to be there), so I think a rather likely scenario is that the pressure of her scandals caught up to her and made her unable to continue her work as an idol. I'd like to remind everyone that in Japan underage drinking is taken very seriously; it's not just against the rules of an idol like Matsumura's and Hatanaka's cases, but against the rules of society as whole, which is perhaps even worse for an idol. Having a scandal like that might have made it excessively hard for her to go to work and face her fans.

It also seems strange that she'd be fired as a result of her scandal at this timing. Why wait two months after the scandal broke? I don't think a contract lasting until December would explain this, since idols who graduate/retire due to scandals almost never seem to "wait" until a specific time when they can be dismissed from the group (imagine all AKB members with a scandal being dismissed, but only in April, or something). Their contracts probably have clauses where they can be fired/pressured to retire if they are seen to breach their obligations, so I don't see why the management would schedule her events after she caused an outrage and then fire her after several months.

There was also a previous case where multiple private social media accounts of Nogizaka members were discovered, and some of the members graduated soon after while others didn't. At the time I thought that the girls probably just didn't want to go on after their private accounts were discovered by fans, rather than the management "firing them" for being on Twitter or something. This is just my intuition, but I feel that the Nogizaka management seems to let the girls decide when they graduate - perhaps a natural way of going about things in a smaller group.

12. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    If they really didn't renewed her contract because of her scandal, Seitan is also on the hot seat... And maybe Ringo, although she is currently paying the heavy prize with her drop on handshake sales.
    Yamatomato was one of my least favorite Nogizaka members ; I wish her good luck in her new life anyway.

13. KoMomo * Airi Koizumi

KoMomo * Airi Koizumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wow, fired the day after her birthday!! I knew entertainment was harsh, but sheesh!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    If the Tomato wants to get back into the idol scene...there's a group in Niigata accepting applications :)

15. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

It's impossible. She's too old to take part in NGT48. :fp:

16. KoMomo * Airi Koizumi

KoMomo * Airi Koizumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She was also basically kicked out. She's A- probably too ashamed to show her face in the AKB or even IDOl world in general. Or B- Liked they'ed even accept her.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Well I don't know, Kikuchi Ayaka had a good return to AKB after being their first scandal idol after all. I don't know if she would want to continue being an idol though.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Yamatomato :ome::ome:

19. alynnq

alynnq Kenkyuusei

Congreat! Riichan have a solo debut single. i want to listen her solo voice very much!!

Attached Files:

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not a single, but a mini-album. It will have one original song called "Sakura" and covers of 5 songs also called Sakura. And the album name? You guessed it.