1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Someone tell Zukki her hair is short enough now!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    I agree with Reveen, it's good now :^^;:

Usually don't pay attention to SR notifications but just happened to see it this morning lol, pretty cute but i'd rather it not become a short bob

4. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I agree, it looks fresh on her but doesn't need to be any shorter. :^^;:

5. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii's seitansai will be held on Friday (2018/09/21)! Her actual birthday is September 20th (Thursday).

Zukkii's upcoming schedule:

Friday 2018/09/21: Team 4 stage (seitansai)
    Sunday 2018/09/23: Janken Taikai
    Monday 2018/09/24: HS event @ Makuhari Messe

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Zukkii-chan happy birthday !! :ome:

7. KingIdols

KingIdols Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    16th Gen Oshi
    Happy Birthday Zukkii!! :ome:

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thanks for the photos! The cast of the Majimuri stage play celebrated Zukkii's birthday by giving her a cake.

---------------

Zukkii's seitansai was held today! She was so radiant on stage and as "howahowa" as ever during MCs. [hehe] She started tearing up during the last song, "Tooku ni ite mo", but fought back the tears even though there were really loud "Zukkii" calls during the song.

Her birthday letter was from Zunchan. During her birthday speech she was really fighting back the tears and her voice trembled at times. It seemed that all the seitansai feelings got to her and she really tried to convey the thanks to her fans, her gen mates and everyone else in her words. Somewhere around her last birthday she'd established two goals for the following year: being elected into her first senbatsu and ranking in the SSK. She was really grateful she'd been able to achieve both of these during the past year. As for this year's goals, she wants to make it a really fun year to spend with her fans, and she wants to become an irreplaceable being for AKB48 in the future. She ended her speech with the wish that all the fans who cheered the members on with a loud voice during today's performance would eat some throat drops to care for their tired throats at home. :blush:

---------------

Tweet from the LOD staff's official Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1043138406350446592
    Dnn42KcVsAAlc92_small.jpg

---------------

Tweet from Zukkii herself after the seitansai:
    https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1043137462116044800
    Dnn3_GcV4AIhdso_small.jpg Dnn3_GcU4AIwnZh_small.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Tweet from Sato Nanami after Zukkii's seitansai:
    https://twitter.com/Nanami0119Love8/status/1043154818712231940
    DnoHxScUwAEXvGu_small.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

IMG_20180924_164925.jpg
    glad zukki still in there, no matter what position she's get
    congrats :flower:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Translated her mobame from yesterday, one day after the senbatsu announcement:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zukkii mail! (2018/09/25)
    (your name here)-sanchaaan (●´ω`●)

As was announced yesterday, I was selected to the senbatsu of the 54th single, "NO WAY MAN" (T_T)(T_T)(T_T)

Entering the senbatsu again was my goal; I didn't know if I'd get in and I was really, really worried. But thanks to (your name here)-san always supporting me, I was selected!

This time Miyawaki Sakura-san, Yabuki Nako-san and Honda Hitomi-san, who're soon starting their activities with IZ*ONE, are the focus of the song. I'm going to sing my support to them so they can take off with a peaceful mind!

On top of that, the senbatsu this time was full of surpises: PD48 contestants and two more senbatsu debutants like Miyazaki Miho-san, Takeuchi Miyu-san, Shitao Miu-san and Sugawara Maya-san. I was really happy for them, but I'm also a bit insecure whether I'm going to be buried (tl. note: her meaning of "buried" here might be amongst all the surprises, amongst members who've gathered much attention in the recent months etc.).

But, what I can do right now is to tackle the things right in front of me with all my power. I'm not sure what's the true answer, but I'm going to give it all I've got!!

I hope I'll be able to tell good news to (your name here)-san again...!!!!!!!!!

Eieioooo!!

From Zukkii
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 2
  14. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Happy piece of Zukkii news: she's going to be featured in the AKB48G Official Calendar for 2019! I might have to order it this time... :awesome:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

16 KI !!! :worthy:

Doa9e8iU8AApeTu.jpg
    proud all of them, can't wait for this Aikabu senbatsu mv :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Congratulations to Zukkii for the 5th place in the Aikabu senbatsu and thanks to everyone who supported her in the event! :blush:

Translated this article published on 2018/09/29 on okmusic's website:
    https://okmusic.jp/news/295448

AKB48's Yamauchi Mizuki entered the senbatsu of the 54th single "NO WAY MAN" - "I want to aim high with everyone"

AKB48's 54th single senbatsu was announced on September 24, 2018 at an "AKB48 - Sentimental Train" theater edition handshake event at Makuhari Messe.

The senbatsu consist of 23 members. The center is Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 Team KIV). By her side are Yabuki Nako (HKT48 Team H) and a senbatsu debutant Honda Hitomi (AKB48 Team 8/Team B concurrent).

"This is thanks to the support I've received"

"NO WAY MAN" is Yamauchi Mizuki's (16th gen, member of Team 4) second senbatsu appearance since "Teacher Teacher".

After the announcement, Yamauchi wrote in her Twitter:

"I was selected to the senbatsu of the 54th single, "NO WAY MAN". This is thanks to the support I've received.

I'm going to give my everything so the three members of IZ*ONE can take off with a peaceful mind!!!

I want to aim high with everyone from now on, too."

Charming costume at the janken event

Yamauchi paired up with a 16th gen member Suzuki Kurumi as "MAKARON's" at the janken event. Their cute costumes were made with macarons in mind.

They faced the sister duo "Muto sisters" in their first match and were defeated unfortunately right at the start.

Before the janken event, Yamauchi Mizuki performed "Nami ga tsutaeru mono" with the other members of Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo Kinen Waku in a beautiful yukata. She gained the attention of many beholders.

Yamauchi was also part of the cast of the drama "Majimuri Gakuen" which was aired till September. She's also going to challenger herself with its stage play version in October.

On top of that, she was selected to be one of the members for the AKB48 Group Official Calendar 2019. She's starting to broaden the range of her activities.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    According to her mobame, Zukkii's been really busy with the Majimuri stage play rehearsals these past weeks. The play itself starts in one week, and there are performances from October 19th till October 28th - the streak is broken only by a HS event on October 21st.

Can't wait to see Zukkii photos from the play!

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan say through her mobame the practice itself really took a long time.. once it took nearly 10hr long.. :eek: (i bet everyday must be between 4-6hr practice they hv done)
    But in order to deliver a good performance, this must practice is really needed.. ;)

19. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii updates!

- I think her latest photo set at the Official Net Shop (https://shopping.akb48-group.com/selection/detail/1/70650) might be one of her best ones yet. How beautiful... :blush: It's already sold out.

AK-003-1809-57965_p03_500.jpg AK-003-1809-57965_p01_500.jpg

- During today's live performances at the Fukuoka national HS event, Zukkii performed at least the following songs:

• Sentimental Train (Dasu's outfit from the PV)
    • Yuri wo sakaseru ka? (Majimuri outfit)
    • Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan (Majimuri outfit)
    • #SukiNanda (Majimuri outfit)
    • Glass no I LOVE YOU (unit with Yamane Suzuha, Asai Nanami and Inagaki Kaori)

Zukkii's upcoming schedule:
    Friday 2018/10/19: Majimuri Gakuen stage play shonichi
    Saturday 2018/10/20: Majimuri Gakuen stage play
    Sunday 2018/10/21: HS event @ Makuhari Messe
    Monday 2018/10/22 - Sunday 2018/10/28: Majimuri Gakuen stage play
    Wednesday 2018/10/31: Let's go KKS! revival stage (Halloween party)

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. bacomcua

bacomcua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi