Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

aks need to save the best part for dvd/bd release :awesome:

w700c-ez_c39a208131a1d85500e3906327a96a6d678ba3427a42751b.jpg w700c-ez_1f902ff9b61f48e90118615be07c976fcf05bc277d340cd8.jpg

YuuNaa trying to create a monster

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

4. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Been away from Stage48 for awhile due to university.

I AM SO HAPPY FOR ZUKKI! LUCKY ZUKKI! The 16th Gen Ace <3 I just knew she was bound for greatness :cute:

The first 16th Gen to make Senbatsu... Team 4 center... Made the SSK predictions... Sells well at HS events... Amazing at everything, as well as cute... Zukki is going far, and she deserves it so much <3

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. bacomcua

bacomcua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Zukki's aiming for the 33rd place this sousenkyo! a bit high but i hope she can make it (of course i'll vote for her)

6. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Did she write about it in today's Mobile Blog post?

7. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    One of my predictions for SSK this year actually is Zukki ranking in Next Girls. I really think she can do it! It would be an absolute dream come true if she could becoming the Next Girls center :cute: She will be getting many votes from me!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  8. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Even the almighty oguri yui only managed to reach future girls last year :fear:
    I think top 80 is okay for her atm, at least to secure her title as new gen ace and convincing aks to keep pushing her for the following years :approve:

9. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Any rank she may get will be amazing, and will secure her a well-deserved prolonged push indeed :)

10. bacomcua

bacomcua Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    yes, she did

Mod edit: Mobame is subscriber-only, and should not be shared on this forum

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2018
  11. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    I've just watched the AKBingo dance competition, and I just wanted to say that Yamauchi Mizuki caught my eye. She's a great dancer. Like, really great. I also love the confidence she had about her group. I hope she does well in SSK.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Translated this article published on 20.3.2018 on okmusic's website:
    https://okmusic.jp/news/253788

Senbatsu announcement for AKB48's 52nd single: 16th gen KKS Yamauchi Mizuki's first senbatsu!

The senbatsu for AKB48's 52nd single was announced on 19.3.2018 at 20:30 on SHOWROOM. The title is still undecided, and the single will contain a voting code for the SSK held on 16.6.

The senbatsu members were revealed during a live SHOWROOM for the first time. The following line-up was written on the meeting room's whiteboard:

This time the line-up consists of 4 rows containing 7 members, totaling at 28 members. The numbers indicate one's position, (4) being the center.

(22)(23) (24) (25) (26) (27)(28)
    (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)
    (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)
    (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The announcement began from number (28) in the back row. The results were aired live on SHOWROOM and every senbatsu member received a phone call after being announced. Two noticeable members from this senbatsu are Oguri Yui, getting her first center, and 16th gen KKS Yamauchi Mizuki, who entered senbatsu for the first time.

First-timers in this senbatsu were Yamauchi, Team B's Fukuoka Seina and HKT48's Yabuki Nako, but Yamauchi managed to reach senbatsu after entering AKB just over a year ago.

Yamauchi watched the senbatsu announcement on SHOWROOM while streaming her own SHOWROOM broadcast at the same time. Starting from number (28), Yamauchi watched the young members from the other groups being called with a worried expression on her face.

Yamauchi's name was called for number (25). When her name was called, she held her hand in front of her mouth as stunned and it seemed she couldn't yet fully comprehend the fact of entering her first senbatsu. Right after that Yamauchi, too, received a phone call.

"I want to do my best to make many people 'Lucky Zukkii' "

Yamauchi shed tears of joy and conveyed her happiness in a choked voice with the following comment:

"I'm happy! My mind is still in disorder for being selected. I was selected thanks to my fans, which is why I want more people to know about me, and I want to do my best to make many people "Lucky Zukkii". Thank you very much"

"I want to make this the year of Yamauchi Mizuki"

Even after the call ended, Yamauchi continued her SHOWROOM stream while unable to stop the tears. Before the announcement fans had commented "We believe in you" and "You'll be chosen", and right after the announcement comments like "Congratulations" seemed to pop up one after another.

"I though for sure I wouldn't be selected. I gave up while watching the stream. But since I was selected, I want to do my very best. Thank you very much!

My goal is to become an irreplaceable being for AKB48. That's why I'm striving towards that goal and I'll do my best with my fans from now on, too. I'd be happy if this motivated people to know more not only about me but also about the 16th gen."

During her SHOWROOM stream a fellow 16th gen member "Nagyu" (Shoji Nagisa) called her. When Yamauchi answered the phone, she burst into tears:

"I'll do my best. I want this to become the chance for everyone to know more about the 16th gen... Thanks for crying for my sake. Let's enter senbatsu with everyone from the 16th gen someday. Thank you."

She also commented on her SHOWROOM: "I'll want to use this chance of being chosen to have more people know about me. I want to make this the year of Yamauchi Mizuki; it'd be nice to achieve that. I'll do my best." Over 20000 fans were watching her stream at this time.

"I want more people to know about the 16th gen"

When Oguri Yui was called as the center, Yamauchi got a call from the 16th gen member Taguchi Manaka. Yamauchi was smiling when she answered the call, but when she heard Taguchi's voice she started crying again.

Taguchi also shed tears for Yamauchi's first senbatsu. "I though for sure you'd be chosen. I'm glad you were chosen for the senbatsu as a member of the 16th gen." Yamauchi replied, "I'll do my best to increase the amount of people interested in the 16th gen. Thank you."

Yamauchi also expressed her thanks for her fans: "I was chosen thanks to my fans. This is not the goal; I'll try even harder. I want even more people to get familiar with the 16th gen.

I don't want to be buried. I want to try so hard that people think 'Ah, someone's there". I want this to take this chance to become someone who can support AKB48 even more.

Please support Yamauchi Mizuki from now on, too. This the start line! I only have gratitude towards everyone. Please watch over me!"

"My goal is to rank in this year"

Yamauchi commented also on the SSK in the following way:

"My goal is to rank in this year. I want to become someone who makes people think "it's good she was chosen to be in senbatsu". I want to do my best so people can think that 'it's good that this member is in senbatsu'."

She contined her stream while showing both smiles and tears; she cried so much that she commented "my eyes will definitely be swollen tomorrow". At the end of her stream the viewer count was at over 30 000 fans.

Right after she stopped streaming, Yamauchi posted the following comment on her 755 account:

"Everyone,

I'm really grateful to everyone!!!!
    Thank you so much.
    Once I've calmed down, I'll write down my some of my thoughts.
    I'll try even harder from now on"

She conveyed her gratitude to her fans also on the following day:
    "Everyone, once again! Thank you for all the congratulating comments, I'm really happy!
    Thank you so much.
    I was chosen for my senbatsu; I'll be entering the senbatsu for the 52nd single!
    I'm really grateful for all the people who've supported me.
    I'll do my best while staying true to myself.

But this isn't the final goal.
    I'll think of this as the start line and start heading towards even higher goals.
    I'd be really glad if you supported me from now on, too!
    The next one is... SSK."

"Don't forget that the 16th gen is here watching over you"

16th gen member Kurosu Haruka commented on her own 755 account:
    "Zukkii, congratulations
    Even looking from such a close distance I think that Zukkii's performance is amazing, and I think you'll be able to enter senbatsu with full confidence!
    Do your best, Zukkii!!!"

16th gen member Nagatomo Ayami also commented on her own 755 account:
    "Congratulations, Zukkii. I want you to stay true to yourself, and don't forget that the 16th gen is here watching over you. Do your best, Zukkii"

Member of the U-17 and Young Member senbatsu selections

The 16th gen KKS performed for the public first time in December 2016, and they have 18 members. Only about a month from their establishment, they also had their own concert titled "AKB48 16th gen concert ~AKB48 no mirai, ima ugoku!~" in January 2017 in the TDC hall.

Furthermore, they had another concert titled "AKB48 16th gen concert ~Kimi no namae wo shiritai~" in January 2018 in the TDC hall. Also during this time Yamauchi conveyed that her wish is to "become an irreplaceable being for AKB48."

The 16th gen KKS have been performing a stage called "Let's go KKS!" produced by Team 4's Murayama Yuiri since July 2017.

The song "Dakitsukouka?", which Akimoto Yasushi created just for the 16th gen KKS, has become a "godly song" among the fans and is really popular. During the Request Hour in January 2018 it placed 14th. Yamauchi and Asai Nanami are the double-centers for this song. Furthermore, Yamauchi has a solo unit called "Migiashi Evidence" in the "Let's go KKS" stage setlist.

Yamauchi also appeared in U17-senbatsu for the coupling song "Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan" on AKB48's 50th single "11gatsu no Anklet", and she performed in the concert titled "Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan Fresh All Stars Concert ~Zero Position no mirai~" in January 2018.

Continuing her appearances was the Young Member senbatsu for the coupling song "Position" on AKB48's 51st single "Jabaja".

During the team shuffle in December 2017 the 18 members of the KKS were divided to the teams A, K, B and 4.

It's probable that the 16th gen KKS will become members who continue to support the core of AKB48. Yamauchi entering her first senbatsu is the first step on that path.

Having achieved her senbatsu debut, we're going to wait for her performance with curiosity. Yamauchi's activities will most likely gather people's attention from now on.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

Zukki's first appearance on national tv music show :awesome:
    IMG_20180407_175439.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So my Japanese is mediocre at best so I'm going off bad automatically-translated Twitter and blog posts, so please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Zukki and Ikumin made an appearance for an Aikabu shareholders meeting for Zukki supporters?

There was Zukki merch available at the event including special badges by gatcha (some signed) and 3 types of photos, given at random. So jealous of who got some :(

It seems like Zukki had a lot of fun. I'm putting the photos as a spoiler so I don't flood the page but everyone needs to see these cute neko mimi photos :cute:

Twitter sources here and here

(Mod note: deleted dead photo links)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Yup, Zukki had a solo event connected to the AiKabu mobile game and her own "company" in said game! Izumin made a guest appearance during the event. Zukkii also held a minilive:

M1 Migiashi Evidence
    M2 Mushi no Ballad (comment from the event: song she sang during the auditions)
    M3 Kanojo
    M4 Oogoe Diamond (with Izumin)

Zukkii commented in her mobame that fans and staff said "Today's event was really exciting!" to her after the event, and even Izumin commented with a broad smile that she had lots of fun. Zukkii rejoiced for these comments, and I'm happy for her, too. She seems to be gaining confidence and improving her MC skills at her own pace. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  17. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Thanks for clarifying and for the extra information :) It’s wonderful to see her getting more confident.

I had posted a reply to you about your earlier translation but accidently deleted it like the idiot I am. I just wanted to say thank you for putting in the effort to translate things for us foreign fans. Translations can really bring us closer to our idols. There are a handful of girls I love and follow but after reading what she said upon hearing her Senbatsu placement, I was so happy to hear about her ambition and the dedication that I love Zukki even more and will actively follow and support her a lot from now on :blush:

I’m wondering if anyone is going to the 51st HS events coming up? I’ve got 3x sheets to see Zukki in July.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    from today's 2-shot event
    she looks beautiful
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I'm really happy for you! I won't be attending the HS myself, but maybe I could write her a letter to show my support in some way.

20. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    - Zukkii singing Kanojo at the AiKaBu event on 7.4.2018:
    https://twitter.com/majitanaka/status/984270077909348352

Clips of the other songs (Migiashi, Mushi, Oogoe) can be found in that same user's Twitter account. I linked only Kanojo since I think she hasn't performed it before (correct me if I'm wrong). These kind of cute songs are surprisingly great for her, too!

- Short clip from some "Let's go KKS" performance, the short transition moment from "Hitonatsu no hankouki" to "Zutto Zutto". I love this clip so much! Fierce Zukkii -> happy Zukkii:
    (Edit: removed dead link)

- Zukkii's upcoming schedule:
    Saturday 2018/04/14: KKS stage x 2 (both of them featuring Yuirii!)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 4