1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

the biggest threat for her is a girl on your avatar :fear:
    and she hasn't promoted yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    What is the title, “No Push Left Behind”?

4. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    The photos from Naru's Twitter definitely bring to mind some kind of off-shots from a filming with the black coat. The comments on that linked taimuzu-site say that Yuihan's been also writing stuff like "it's so cold" and they speculate it might be because she's filming something in a short-sleeved outfit... but I guess that's all rumours for now, nothing confirmed.

All I know for sure is that Zukkii wrote in her mobame yesterday "today's a certain really special day" - she bought tapioka (kind of a reward to herself, might be that she had some kind of important job that day) and apologized to us fans for giving in and not being able to resist it. [hehe]

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Usually Zukkii shares tidbits of her schedule in mobame (for example two-shots from rehearsals) or describes her daily schedule, but lately she's omitted all that from her mails. She's also going to miss two KKS stages on coming Friday and Saturday, these being maybe the fourth and fifth ones in a row. Perhaps that something that keeps her busy is related to the 52nd single or some other new project (one possibility is that rumour for a new drama series) - I hope we'll get more information soon. :fear:

7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I just hope it's not a certain mystery-shrouded project in Korea. No airport sightings at least…

8. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

sacrificing her limelight at stage to become oguri's sidekick :(
    Asai nanami or sato minami who also rumored to participate for produce 48 scheduled to appear at 28th april stage,
    So its not about korea thing :fear:

9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Translated this article published on 25.4.2018 on the Nikkan Sports website:
    https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/201804230000523.html

"AKB Yamauchi Mizuki / I want to rank in and bring about new things
    During the past year I've become less nervous at handshake events and I've been able to get closer to my fans. Thus, I've become able to enjoy everything from the bottom of my heart. At theater performances I've become more aware of my expressions and expressiveness in addition to dancing. I'm enjoying the performances with the fans, and every time I get to perform "Migiashi Evidence" I think of it as a learning experience and try to make it even better than the last time. I'm also really grateful for being selected to the "Teacher Teacher" senbatsu.

My goal in SSK is 65th place (translator's note: This info is incorrect - Zukkii corrected the article in her 755 today stating that her goal is 33th place). I'm really serious about ranking in, and I want set off great things as Yamauchi Mizuki. I want to become someone who can support AKB48. I'll do my best so that I can say "I'm aiming for the 1st place!" with my chest puffed with pride some day."

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 5
  10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Translated Zukkii's interview from Platinum Flash vol. 2 (published in November 2017):
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2166513?s_ssid=e37d5a5ae476da860

" "People often compliment me on my abs in "Migiashi" during handshakes (laugh)"

A prodigy has appeared in AKB48. She's Yamauchi Mizuki, a kenkyuusei member who captivates without fail all those who've seen her performance, and she's rapidly gaining popularity. Above all, her performance of "Migiashi Evidence" is a definitely a must-see. There are also those who call her "the strongest KKS in history". What did Zukkii herself think of this past year?

M: I passed the auditions in October last year so I've been a member for a year now. This past year was loaded with opportunities more than ever in my life. The flow of time was so fast that single days went by in a flash. Before entering AKB48 I even had some time to spare just to relax, but then my life changed completely. But it was fun.

What was the most enjoyable thing among everything?

M: One thing that made me really hapy was my birthday stage held at the theater in September. This first birthday stage is really etched in my memories. I hadn't celebrated my birthday with that many people ever before. I was so happy that I even cried a little. I'm easily moved and tend to cry a lot.

Anything else you were happy about?

M: I was really happy that I was called to do a shoot for a magazine, too. Today's the third time I'm attending a real photoshoot. I was also chosen to the Young Member Senbatsu for Watanabe Mayu-san's graduation concert, which made me really happy. From the KKS, myself and Suzuki Kurumi were chosen. It seems Watanabe-san chose us directly. After a certain lesson, we were told by her that "I've selected members I'm expecting great things from to the U-17 senbatsu this time". Since the 16th gen and Watanabe-san didn't have any connection, I was really surprised she knew about me. And on the day of the concert, I was even given the chance to dance by Watanabe-san's side, which made me think that she really cares for the other members. At the end of the conert there was a part where Watanabe-san was hoisted up in the air, and while I was watching her go, I though "I wonder what's going to happen to AKB48 now" with a worried heart, which made me cry a little. But since I was entrusted the words "I'm counting on you", I have no choice but to answer to those expectations, I thought.

Then there's also "Migiashi Evidence", which is well-known among fans. You're performing it solo during the "Let's go KKS!" stage that started in July.

M: Almost everyone who came to my handshakes for the first time recently says that it was their motive to apply for my handshake tickets. We speak almost solely about "Migiashi".

And about your abs?

M: That's right. "Migiashi was really good", or "Your abs looked great" (laugh). I'm really indebted to Murayama Yuiri-san, who's the producer of the stage.

Aoki Hiroyuki, the chief editor of our magazine, is the producer of the stage "Sekai wa yume ni michiteiru" in which you perform "Wimbledon e tsurettette" which has a completely different feel than "Migiashi".

M: It had been a while since I'd performed a cute song. I want to become good at performing both.

During the training camp, she selected singing instead of her forte, dancing.

What are your character traits?

M: I guess the most prominent one is my shyness. I've managed to reduce it a bit during this past year, though.

If the situation one year ago was 100, how is it now?

M: About 80. When I'm with my gen mates, I'm talkative, though. During the very first lessons I was really stiff. But since we've been together one year already, we've become quite close.

During the KKS stages you're working closely only with the other KKS, but in other stages you're appearing alongside your senpais.

M: Senpais that I find really easy to talk to are Goto Moe-san and Taniguchi Megu-san. But the difference between MCs without the senpais and MCs including them is really something.

What do you really enjoy doing outside work?

M: I like lazying around at home (laugh). That, or going window-shopping on my days off. I like looking at clothes and make up-tools. I don't really buy them that often, though (laugh).

That's really ladylike. But the Nemousu TV training camp for the 16th gen that aired for 3 weeks focused on completely different things. What did you think of the training camp?

M: The camp lasted three whole days. During the first night, when we were practicing by ourselves, the teachers suddenly entered the room. Then they said, "Those who're able to do it, raise your hand". I couldn't raise my hand back then.

Why's that?

M: I was still unsure...

(When she's reminded of that moment, tears appear in her eyes.) I see you're regretting it.

M: I practiced for the whole second day, starting early morning. Sugai-sensei was in charge of singing lessons...

He's known as being quite scary, right?

M: I knew he could be scary. I felt uneasy, but didn't want to show it. I reassured myself I could do it and confronted the lessons head on. But I couldn't even comprehend what Sugai-sensei was teaching us. I was desperately trying to keep up.

That was conveyed through the TV screen, too. It really felt like the whole 16th gen took his words quite heavily. "This is the first time I've seen such lack of motivation", or "Good trip back to Tokyo!"

M: That's right. But, I think he was right.

This plan was thought up to decide the performing members for "Kimi wa Pegasus" for an upcoming concert. The members were divided to dancing and singing teams.

M: I wasn't selected to be one of the singers. I've taken dance lessons since 2nd grade of elementary school and thus have confidence in my dancing abilities, but I selected singing during this training camp. Then, on the night before the final judging, anxiety started welling up and I cried alone in a room full of people. Yasuda Kana-chan and Muto Orin-chan tried to comfort me, but I don't really have any memories of that night.

It seems you were lost with yourself. How did the final judging go?

M: I wasn't selected for my singing, but I became a member of the dancing team. I was frustrated, but I thought I still had a long way to go. I hadn't experienced lessons this difficult even during my days as a musical actress.

It seems it was good you faced new experiences. Do you have goals for next year?

M: I'd like my name to be called during the SSK next year. I also don't want to stop here - I want to be even busier next year!"

The Zukkii photoshoot in this magazine is by far her best, I think. Her smile is truly stunning! Definitely recommend buying this issue.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 5
  11. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    https://7gogo.jp/yamauchi-mizuki/4500
    Zukkii had a photoshoot for an upcoming UTB issue today! She says she got praises from the photographer for having improved and increased her expressions from last time. She's going to post off-shots once the release date gets closer!

Zukkii's upcoming schedule:
    Monday 2018/04/30: 2-shot event @ Pacifico Yokohama
    Thursday 2018/05/03: national HS event @ Intex Osaka
    Saturday 2018/05/05: 2-shot event @ Pacifico Yokohama
    Sunday 2018/05/06: 2-shot event @ Pacifico Yokohama

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I'm super glad she gets along with Moekyun, i can see them Wcentering cw songs in the future

13. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    fghfghjhfghh.jpg
    Super shoutouts too Yamauchi Mizuki who masterfully center runs her line in the dance cuts in the Teacher Teacher MV!!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mikansei

Mikansei Kenkyuusei

Just being a center is a big plus for her even though only for the last row, and the cover for type d looks promising, why not arrange them as an official unit :flower:
    Now waiting for T4 song hopefully it turn out to be heavily dance number, but judging from the title it seems impossible :hmm:

15. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Neko Allergy is deff the best titled song on the EP

16. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii wrote in her mobame yesterday that she attended an AKBINGO shooting again! Glad that she's getting more appearances in TV (this and Akashiya Kouhaku) and magazines (AKB Shinbun interview with Oguri Yui and other big names, ZAK ZAK, UTB).

On another note, I can't even remember the last time she appeared in the theater. Sometime in... mid-April? :^^;: I really miss seeing Zukkii on that stage!

Zukkii's upcoming schedule:
    Saturday 2018/05/12: national HS event @ Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena (shared lane with Murayama Yuiri)
    Sunday 2018/05/13: 2-shot event @ Pacifico Yokohama
    Saturday 2018/05/19: national HS event @ Fukuyama Big Rose

• Like Like x 2
  17. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

maybe her next appearance will be their senshuuraku :fear:
    and hopefully yuiri will give her another great unit for upcoming team 4 stage,

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    At today's national HS event Zukkii performed the following group songs (song list from her mobame):

Teacher Teacher
    Heavy Rotation
    11gatsu no Anklet
    Juuryoku Sympathy
    10nen Zakura
    Koi Suru Fortune Cookie
    Jabaja

https://7gogo.jp/yamauchi-mizuki/4628
    What's more: she also performed Milky's "Yasashiku suru yori kiss wo shite" as a solo and even got an original outfit made just for her! One of her today's mobame featured a full body-shot of the outfit - it's really lovely, like a saccharine flight attendant uniform with the ribbon hat, blazer, pen skirt, ribbon gloves and black-pink polka-dot shoes. <3

• Like Like x 3
  19. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen: