1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Yuna (Yuna)

Discussion in 'Team H' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 2, 2013.

1. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    Yay I was waiting for her part.
    Thanks for translating, now it's time to learn more about my fav KKS. [hehe]

2. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 2: Yamauchi Yuuna, Luck Up Up in Front of Audition Judges?!
    July 9, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=734

--You've learned the piano before, did you learn dance or singing also?

Y: I never took lessons but privately, I liked singing and dancing.

--You did it secretly in your house?

Y: Something like that (chuckle). I just freeze in front of people.

--Who was your favorite artists growing up?

Y: I liked Amuro Namie-san. My mother liked her first. I read some books about her, and found that she is a really hard worker, and someone who doesn't get carried away by popular trends and fads. I thought that was wonderful.

--Did you sing and dance to Amuro-san's songs?

Y: I did it while playing her CDs at home. But I didn't know English back then, so I just winged those parts.

--And you got interested in show business from then on?

Y: Secretly. (laugh) I never told my friends, but I had a dream to become an idol.

--So you took part in the HKT48 auditions, how was it?

Y: I was so nervous my mind was a total blank. Everyone around me were talking among themselves excitedly, but my heart was beating very fast, so I couldn't talk properly.

--What did you sing during the singing segment?

Y: I sang "Shonen yo uso wo tusk!" by Watarirouka Hashiritai 7-san. I watched a lot of Crayon Shin-chan with my younger sister, so I really liked that song, since it was the opening.

--How did you find singing in front of others, compared to how you usually sing at home?

Y: I think my voice changed because I was nervous. The sounds that came out of me were so different from what I was used to hearing at home. My voice went back and force during the high pitches. I think my legs were also shaking.

--What about in the segments that came afterwards?

Y: I did a dance for the final audition. After I finished, they asked me, "What were you feeling when you danced?" I was thinking of saying, "I danced while having fun" but what my mind was so preoccupied that what came outlaws, "I danced up up! (index fingers pointing up)"

--(Luck) up up アゲアゲ? That sounds so out of character coming from such a quiet person!

Y: I didn't even know what it meant, but I said it like that anyway. The judges all laughed at me. I got really red.

--Are you the type that people call innocently foolish?

Y: Ah… I wouldn't know about that, but my friends and other members often call me that. I'm just clumsy, not innocently foolish. (laugh)

--Ah, then we're the same!

Y: When I walk, I would often trip where there's nothing on the ground. My friends are used to seeing me do it, but their mothers don't know that about me. They would get surprised and say, "Is that girl always like that? (chuckle)

--But you seem like a very calm and prepared person. I would expect them to tell their children, "You should be more like Yuuna-chan!"

Y: It's true, they do say that.

--The second interview ends here. Look forward to the last part!

3. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Part 3/3!

Part 3: Yamauchi Yuuna, Become an Only-One Artist in the Future!
    July 11, 2014

Original link: http://www.entamenext.com/news/detail/id=735

--Welcome to the final part. I'm sorry that we didn't talk more about your clumsiness. How did you feel when you passed the audition?

Y: I cried like a baby because I was so happy. My mother and my sister were there with me. My heart was pounding really hard when they said I passed. My sister said, "Oneechan, congratulations," and I couldn't even say "Thank you" back because I was crying so much.

--The first time you went on stage was as a back dancer during the "Pajama Drive" show.

Y: That was also very stressful. The song was "Junjo Shugi," which is a very cool song. I didn't know what kind of expressions to use for that song.

--What did your dancer teachers and sempais tell you to do?

Y: They saw that I was dancing with a very serious face, and told me "you should relax your expressions more." And when I watched them perform, I learned a lot about body language. But even to this day I think holding expressions while dancing is a difficult thing to do.

--In the meantime, do you feel you became less shy of people?

Y: Looking back, I'm definitely a lot more comfortable. Now that I am older, I actually became more talkative.

--The opposite of what you were like as kid?

Y: But I often lose track of what I'm saying when I become nervous. I also mispronounce words when I get stressed. When they put me in a unit in the Kenkyusei show, an MC segment was attached, and I couldn't find things to talk about, and panicked.

--Hmm, so the problem isn't that you are shy, it's that you get nervous at unexpected situations…

Y: That's right. Recently, some fans have told me that I froze on stage during MC when they visited me at hand-shake events.

--Are you a person who does things on her own pace?

Y: My own pace (マイペース)… maybe. But I can be fast when the situation needs it. When there's a chore that needs to be done fast, I can be very agile and efficient.

--All right. Do you have any goals as a member of HKT48?

Y: People always call me innocently foolish, so I'd like to explore that side of me more and give a more energetic appearance.

--What would you like to do if you had a solo work opportunity?

Y: I love comedians, so I'd like to appear in variety shows. But I'd also like to try acting in dramas. I really liked watching "One liter of tears" and "Hana yori dango."

--Those dramas came out at about the same time. It's really brings me back to those years when I watch dramas. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Y: My dream is to become an only-one-in-the-world artist like Amuro Namie-san, so that will be my goal. I don't mean to become exactly like Amuro-san, but someone who has a unique talent. My singing and dancing both need lots of work. I'd like to find my own voice soon.

--I await that day. Thank you very much!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  4. Suppy13

Suppy13 Kenkyuusei

Just watched Yuna's birthday LOD and it was lovely, she's developing her persona slowly but nicely. She's quite relatable with her having a tonne of potential but gets held back with nerves. The more comfortable and the less shy she gets the more she'll shine, she's already a good performer. She's already improved a lot from how she was in the beginning (The first show was probably all adrenaline IMO).

When she starting bawling they they were singing Happy Birthday just shows she wears her heart on her sleeve, for some reason I feel quite protective of her the more I learn about her (^ thanks for the translations BTW). Loving the 3rd gen so far and hopefully they can continue to learn and grow and most importantly enjoy what they're doing even though its hard at times. A few more hurdles and Yuna will be set to be a player imo

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  5. Nuneul

Nuneul Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Only 9 members and I can't choose any 3rd gen oshi... Even Yuna is on a good spot to became this oshi. She has already an huge potential.
    Btw, someone know why she's nicknamed "Tiffany" ?

6. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    Yuuna's was first called Tiffany by Tomiyoshi Asuka, and then other girls started calling her that as well.

7. Chimai

Chimai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    The drama she mentioned was Hana Yori Dango (also known as Boys Over Flowers), not Hana Yore Dingo. [hehe] And she likes 1 Litre of Tears, too! That's one of my all-time favorites. She has good taste.

Just the fact that she goes by Tiffany caught my interest. I wonder why Tomiyoshi Asuka started calling her that? Are they SNSD fans? :p

8. Tarooooo

Tarooooo Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    qc_bb
    @Chimai Thanks for pointing out the spelling error lol. I used textedit to translate and it automatically changes some words to English words.

They have been fixed!

9. rockyrex31

rockyrex31 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    hakatayossha
    AKB48 Young Magazine Exclusive Gravure Model Audition

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://kuroiyuki88.tumblr.com/post/110644913741/akb48-young-magazine-exclusive-gravure-model

10. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Wow it's been almost a year since the last post. Weird since iirc she was doing fairly well in hs last year.

11. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Just skimmed over her g+ from the last week, I had no idea she did a monomane in a Request Hour MC! I really need to see it.
    I'm sure I also read she had an interview with a magazine, but I can't find the post. Anyone know any more about this?

12. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    She did, it was a Mayu monomane. I didn't expect to see her up on stage for it al all but it was a nice surprise. After the fact I also found out that Ueki only got noticed of being in an MC on the morning of the concert, and it also featured a rather recent MC pair/phenomenon like the Shige/Ueki couple so I feel like they were being up to date with lining up MCs (at least for HKT, can't judge the rest)

IMG_7423.JPG IMG_7425.JPG IMG_7426.JPG

She has gotten better in MC compared a couple of months ago, before that she used to be a bit more shy/awkward (apart from her signature scatterbrainedness) so I'm glad that she got better. Sometimes she even reminded me of those great moments she had at debut with Tani (check the 1st page).

Her being in Faint for the new stage is also something to check out for sure.

As for the magazine thing, all the 10 KKS had an interview for the ENTAME of 30th January.

13. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    For this year's Stage48 ranking, Yuna beat her previous position of 151 with rank 139. Thank you, to those who voted!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Some articles about Yuna have been posted on AKB48 Times. I don't know much about HKT 3rd gens, but she's so cute.<3

Below is her SSK poster
    [​IMG]

and the appeal comment.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Yuna:ome::ome:

16. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Happy Birthday, Yuna! I'm v excited for her seitansai on Thursday.

17. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    A new Yuna fan is here :3 I saw her latest G+ pic on Twitter. She is so beautiful *.*

Sent with Tapatalk

18. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I watched today Te wo tsunaginara perfomance.
    I didn't notice Yamauchi Yuna had gained weight...
    [​IMG]

What happened something? she said anything ?

19. The Pum

The Pum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    I met Yuuna for the first time yesterday. I introduced myself and told her where I was from but as I was so tired it was a bit of a mess. I also told her I voted for her at ssk. Staff was calling time but Yuuna insisted it was fine bc clearly I was doing pretty badly. The way she went out of her way for me like that kind of shocked me. Someone who doesn't seem confident at times to do something like that. Her lane was 'audio recording' so I got her to say 「パムくんだーーいすき!」and then left telling her she's my second oshi. I wanted to tell her she's the most beautiful in HKT but wearing Aanya's birthday shirt I didn't feel it was wise!
    Also, she didn't seem like she put on weight but even if she has, she's still hella pretty.

20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    She has definitely put on some weight, plus that costume is very revealing lol, but she is very blesses with her body figure and she can rock that bit of extra weight and still look absolutely stunning.

how cool you got to meet her! what does that mean?