1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    http://nmb48matometeam.doorblog.jp/arch ... 17345.html

Though it's only available to people who live in Japan, NMB has gotten their own online show on Yoshimoto's video streaming website called YNN.

A show by NMB, for NMB. No extra comedians involved.

The first episode featured Ogasawara, Kinoshita H, Kishino, Jonishi, Kawakami R, Yogi, Takano, Ijiri, Kobayashi, Matsumura, Nakagawa, Nishiumura, Kondo, Mita, Ishizuka.

All 90min SPs are posted below:

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  2. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
  3. aiza

aiza Kenkyuusei

Re: [SHOW] - NMB48 Channel - September START!

I think that with the appropriate songs and units, this can actually be the best stage ever considering Team N is by far the best Team at the moment when it comes to performance.

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Last edited: May 4, 2014
  5. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

I quite like this show so far!

I guess this should go in here too!
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzY_B_bjzI[/yt]

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Re: [SHOW] - NMB48 Channel 9/20/13-

YNN [NMB48 CHANNEL] Rii-chan 5 mins TV

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjEzNjAyMDk2.html[/youku]

The pain of knowing that Maachun would never look at me as long as Riichan is around...

And man I love her new hair :inlove:

EDIT: Adding some details

As with all things NMB channel, this video is member-produced without much management supervision. For this particular video, Maachun and Ripopo decided to do a massive promotion for their fellow team N member Kondo Rina aka Riichan. This is not the first time Maachun has displayed a lot of love for Riichan - in just about every theater MC, she spends pretty much all her time trying to get people to oshi her friend. Riichan also became Maachun's Unit partner for the song 蜃気楼, originally a duet between Maachun and ex-N member Yamada Nana.

Maachun told quite an interesting story in this video [hehe] . One day Milky made Riichan tell Maachun she's gross and annoying, and Maachun ended up in tears as a result of the prank :fp: .

Also in this video, Maachun and Ripopo also made a direct request to management (Aki-P specifically) to give more opportunities to Riichan, going as far as doing all the begging in Kanto dialect. And Riichan really does need the push. She did not rank at all in this year's Sousenkyo, and she can't even be guaranteed a senbatsu spot in NMB's singles. It also doesn't help that she doesn't say her tag line during theater self-intro sessions anymore... which I think makes it really hard for her to get new fans. With Yagura Fuuko being so prominent lately as the "cute girl" from NMB, it's doubtful whether Riichan would ever get the spotlight.

I find this video to be pretty amazing - for these girls to work so hard to promote someone else, when they themselves have to face a ton of competition. This is just not something you would do unless it's for the closest of your friends.

Ah~ Maachun, keep being awesome.

7. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru

Are the videos subbed?

8. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I Wanna Pet Animals

Part One

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjYzMjM3MTky.html[/youku]

Part Two

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY4Mzk0NzMy.html[/youku]

There's at least one more episode to come.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Part Three

Dailymotion:
    [dm]x1bj00o[/dm]

Youku (higher quality)
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjcyODQzNjYw.html[/youku]

10. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru

This channel made me an NMB fan! I love this channel and check it everyday for new videos.
    I recommend Riichan 24hr TV especially the Udon Kikaku. Renapyon there was just so hilarious :D

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Part 4 of NMB's Animal Petting Adventure!

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc3NTg2Mzky.html[/youku]

I freaking love this program!! This time, the group visits Keii-zard's home land.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

If you check Sayaka or Momoka's Gplus from a month or so ago, they went to the exact same cafe (privately). I really like this series even if it was just a bunch of girls screaming and running around with animals. Not sure about the next one with the modelling stuff but at least it has Akarin to supply the looks and Haruna for the talking.

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

You mean this? I had this pic as my desktop background for a month :lol:

[​IMG]

I feel the same about the next episode, but I'll probably end up watching it any way.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Yesterday was a live Oden-talk broadcast with Yuipon, Maachun and Keicchi. Understandably they skated around the shuffle talk and the whole thing was kinda boring. Yuipon doesn't work well without a boke and Maachun doesn't really do boke.

15. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Yup, it's really a cool channel especially because it introduces the other members that normally don't get exposure in their other regular TV shows. I've gotten to know more of the less popular members and their personalities through the individual Team talks.

That udon theme episode was funny. Renapyon, especially with Kinoshita, can be hilarious even if she's not trying. Just the extreme contrast in those two's personalities always makes for good comedy. It's almost like they have a boke-tsukommi relationship. Being in the same team I don't know how Kinoshita is able to stand Renapyon's overly cutesy, bubbly character. :D

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Part of Udon's charm is that she's super fake about it and that other members will call her out for it. That she gets beaten up badly to the point where she breaks character all the time and yet still persists in being the Udon Princess is why she's 10000x more interesting as a character than Lemon will ever be.

17. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes

lmao this series in the NMB Channel should be given the new title of Jonishi Kei Wants to Come Into Contact With Animals :lol: every episode has been wonderful, some more hilarious, and others cute as heck! :drool: I did not know that Sayanee and them had gone to that cafe as well! Thanks for the info on that.

[​IMG]
    Love me some Kecchi goodness :awesome:

18. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

The one tomorrow looks boring (sorry!) since its Akarin, Haru and Murokana studying to be a model and Rippi studying sewing. I'm not sure we'll get very many laughs out of it.

19. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

The Come Into Contact with Animal series was really good. Petting and playing with all sorts of farm animals, Milky chasing after geese and ducks, all four trying to corner a duck, Milky wanting to hold chicks and clutching a duckling while kamonegikkusu played, Keicchi ecstatic and enjoying all kinds of reptiles at the shop, Mirurun and Milky too jumpy to touch said reptiles, etc., it would really be tough to top these series.

I'm also reminded of how pretty Keicchi really is, though I'm not sure what to think of her fascination with reptiles.

I'll probably still watch the modelling episode just because Akarin and Haru are there. I've noticed the transformation in Haru from the last two years since Naniwa Nadeshiko. She has grown, gotten more into fashion and has started to exude a more grownup look, despite still in her last year of middle school. I wonder if that's one of the reasons why Aririn is fangirling her. Despite this, though, Haru seems to be still in her teen rebellious phase.

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc

Speaking of Haru [shock]

[​IMG]

She's technically still in middle school [aup]