1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its probably going to be like those Game Jikkyous in Nico Nama or Youtube (I think they're like Twitch Let's Plays) so we're going to be watching her play and react, I assume.

I would pay money for her to play Siren or the just released PT demo.

The last 24 hours have been so great to NMB fans. The YNN staff really upped their game this year and there was hardly a boring moment. It was hard to find time to do the simple things like go to the toilet or eat. Apologies to Maachun channel, Maokyun channel and Oyasumi Sakipi for sleeping through them.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2014
  2. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Wasn't able to watch it watch it, but Twitter was invaluable yesterday in keeping everyone/me up to date.

I won't say lack of activity here is ever a good thing, but I do think it's neat how this entire section just stopped for R24HTV. The focus was on what matters the most; the girls, and all the great work they did in the last 24 hours. It looked like a huge step up from last year, consistently entertaining to follow, and I'm not sure many fans could've come away from that feeling disappointed. SayaMilky fans got some much needed sustainable for the long dark SayaMilky-less winter, girls like Momoka, Maokyun, and Yukitsun (basically Team M?) were top notch, and the club was going up on a Tsusday pretty frequently. This'll be the first card I pull next time someone says something like "NMB doesn't have enough content! My girl doesn't appear in enough stuff!" I know as an NMB fan, it left me sated and plump, the perfect overdose of consumption, all without the dull pounding headache Milky probably woke up with.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Too many things to mention but special shoutouts to:
    - Umechan's ori-Team K talk
    - 10,000 year soda
    - Shuu just hammering Umechan on everything
    - Shuu getting really upset at Haru for daring to claim she was a Hanshin fan
    - My new favorite Sengoku period general, Nagatomo Yuto
    - Sexy shiritori
    - Milky basically being drunk the whole Otona no Jikan and assaulting Maachun/Nana/Rika
    - Sayaka getting really worked up about BL and kabe-don
    - Ago-don!
    - Nana almost causing a fire with her gyoza
    - Banana art
    - 1 hour of Sakipi sleeping
    - Uuka's Radio Taiso
    - 6 AM KARAOKE!!!
    - Riichan and getting lost in that damn mansion in Resident Evil
    - Nagisa wanting to murder her mother
    - Airi's sister
    - Nagisa and Ripopo criticizing Abe Shinzo (lol)
    - Moka in fine form for the Nabe battle
    - Nattsu Ramen Game and seeing the bar go down and down and dooooown.
    - Houkago no Akuma
    - basically everything. It was so awesome.

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    unfortunately it won't be archived on YNN for a least a month so yeah i can say we have great content but we can't watch it! arghhh.
    also the language barrier is more significant for this than something like BINGO.

but yeah i'm pretty convinced after this that NMB has the greatest content among all the groups, i don't see any other group having the skills to pull something like this off.
    i think some of these girls need to evaluate their lives if they're losing to nagisa. lol

5. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

Was she really drunk or just gave the impression of it? lol

Nagisa lectureing about politics and almost strangling her mother were real highlights for me. Those two things seem so un-Nagisa.:lol:

In general I can't wait to see all this in motion and with sound. There was pretty much no down time the whole way through and the girls and the segments were more ゆるい than ever before. The staff and members really did a superb job with this.

Btw, did all the NMB members get featured this year or was someone left out? Milky had a spectacular appearance this year to make up for last year after all.

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I don't know if Milky was drinking before or not, but considering she did after with Rikanyan (at least assuming I didn't misread those tweets) and announced a sake sponsorship today, I don't think you could convince me she hadn't had a little something, haha. :D

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I can't say for sure but I think she was just really hyper since it was the middle of the night.

Only Miire and Chiho didn't show up, not counting kennins. I think the two of them had health related reasons though since Miire even skipped the B2 show afterwards. Chiho was also clearly set to appear in the mysterious girl portion and she didn't.

Basically, everyone got their turn with at least one or two portions they got to star in (except Chuba).

The nabe battle has become such a Kanakichi/Moka thing that they turned them into the hosts rather than as contestants. No one will ever beat Moka in something like this.

8. fukushima

fukushima Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    from Riichan24Hs!
    Houkago no Akuma ep1

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Kinda want a R 24 hoodie

But as expected they don't want foreigner money

Search on Yahoo Auctions proves futile as well

へこみるきー

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    That's because they were made to order and don't ship until late February. I'm sure you'll start to see them on auction soon enough.

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Gosh, finally they resumed the Moka series!

I lol'd when they showed up in the Miorina jackets. Does YNN share the same staff as the youtube shorts?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    IMG_8105.JPG
    It's the usual NMB jackets but the episode was really fun to watch.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its the standard NMB sports attire, sponsored by Mizuno.

I think the video staff for pretty much everything NMB is the same (excepting the network tv stuff). I know that they have made references to the YNN staff being the same as the Kawaiian staff and I would assume the mobile-member videos/youtube stuff is all the same.

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Ah I see. Sayaka making sure the girls get stylish clothing as well as nice toilets :lol:

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Not sure if related but the awesome Hitoiki Tsukinagara CMs that Sayaka is doing (seriously, so awesome) is sponsored by JT who, among other things, run vending machines.

Guess what got added to the Namba Theater recently?

its getting redundant saying this but YNN is so freaking awesome. Live viewing by Nattsu, Yamarina, Jo and Riripon of the 3/30 one-night only Team N reunion.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
  17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Timetable for the Nana24H event is out:

[​IMG]

They have special guests: Tamuken, Tanaka Kou, BKB, Yoshimoto Shinkigeki, Terada Keiko, Tachikawa Toshiyuki, Asakawa Yui, Monster Engine

Only 6 hours will be broadcast by YNN

[​IMG]

Tsunagi YNN
    Sayaka's Room
    My Radio
    Riichan Plays a Horror Game the Revenge
    Unounouno
    Keicchi in the morning

18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    oh god more of this ? I got so frustrated the last time I watched it.

19. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Aslong as it doesn't involve corridors, maps and doors we should be good :D

20. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    So not a good idea for her to play Castlevania then?

Look forward to seeing this when we get the chance. Of course, I'm still working through R24HTV, so yeah.