TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    They filmed it, it'll just be part of the recorded stuff released whenever. They mentioned it during the Bali Bali Morning segment.

2. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I heard it. I guess it makes sense it wouldn't be part of the live broadcast. Wouldn't want any "surprises" to be shown on live stream...:whistle:

@zeroshiki will probably go to a piercing shop soon.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  3. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nuusan Fushigi episode 1 was hilarious :lol:(a bit short but really interesting) and the girl acting was surprisingly decent all around. And the seven mysteries theme is pretty awesome.
    Next episode trailer at the end looks even better :blush:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

It blew me away to be frank. I loved it. Loved the dumb jokes. The writing's great, acting's great, and the show is just really well-done.

shower scene came out of nowhere

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Oh man, Nu-san is awesome. The production values are surprisingly high for a net-only show. I love the rapid-fire dialogue and the girls did pretty great. The ending song and dance was awesome too.

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yes ! Maokyun just completed drawing everyone in team M and could possibly be moving to team N next:banana:(if the YNN staff didn't troll at the end of Azusa's episode)

7. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

This is like the 5th time this show's supposed to end but didn't :awesome:

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^we need her to complete the whole NMB48 before this possibly get turned into an anime :lol:(let me dream).

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

The only way I see that happening is if she gender-swaps everyone and turn it into a massive NMB BL story.

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Just passing to say...
    I WILL SEE THIS!
    *Gets shoot*

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nuusan is too good !!! I need more episodes.

12. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Horror Doraemon...

13. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I do like that they play up that Nuu-san is like a Doraemon parody. It's pretty unique and he's turning into a mascot character of some sorts for YNN.

14. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I enjoy Nuu-san immensely. The character is the actual star in it, though. Whoever plays and/or voices him is on point. haha

Saepii (or more like Sasspii) was on fire this episode.

15. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Nandeyanen Survival will start hitting the archives on Monday. Can't wait!

YNN Galaxy will also get put on the archives in a week. Going to be curious whether it gets edited at the end. :D

Don't like that we won't get another episode of Nu-san for an entire month though. :eek: Come on!

16. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    YNN Galaxy actually showed the unedited (or less edited than the DVD) extra from the single where the girls attempt to eat the durian so you get to watch Ripopo hesitate even longer

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They only showed that during the Kawaiian portion of Nandeyanen Galaxy though. Not sure if it will get archived on YNN.

18. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Nandeyanen Survival was a lot of fun. Was really surprised how well Miire did. I expected the usual suspects to stand out (namely NagiShuu and Chihohiro, but for other reasons), but really thought it was Miire who stood out the most with Nagi. That's removing mc oshi bias cause Nandeyanen Combo were great as well. Haruna was a whole lot better this year.

Did think overall that last year was better. Didn't feel as inventive as R24HTV was last year and could've used some inter-team spark the last segment had, though if I'm watching one team trudge through the woods for five hours, it better be BII. :p

Tent segments were mostly terrible, but credit to the guest girls who did their best to salvage it. Chiho and Chihhii is a bad combo to expect much out of. Only swapping in Coco would give you less return from BII girls, which always boggles my mind given the type of variety talent on BII how they can also have some of the worst members in the group at talking or carrying conversation on camera. I did think they did well to give Coco something she could use as a strength and let her raise troop morale with food.

Overall though, it was one of those glorious testaments to just how great something like YNN is. We're so lucky to have this even with minor complaints such as these. :D

Also looking forward to seeing what becomes of the screenshot contest. There was some awesome stuff submitted. I loved following that tag on Twitter over the weekend.

19. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

So Nuu-san is most likely a creep who put on a character suit, went to the supermarket and got a bunch of random stuff, and is just pretending to be from the future, right :lol:?

But then again, those ice cream sticks do seem to be something out of a Doraemon story because the ice cream magically regenerated after being eaten :fear:

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    What is more exciting is that Nu-san's little sister is coming! And we all know who she is.