1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio YNN NMB48 Channel (2013/09/20 - )

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I'm even more surprised (and I guess excited) that they managed to animate a bit of the next episode. That's one thing I felt that was way beyond the reach of YNN, but I guess that was the same for stuff like R24, Nandeyanen Camp/Survival, overseas broadcasts, dramas, stage commentary, video games and live concert commentary etc. and they managed to do all of those too.

2. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    Hello, I just wanna ask, has Nakano Reina appeared in YNN channel? can I get some help when and where to watch it?
    And if anyone could tell me any other shows she's ever appeared on, it'd be much better :)

3. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

Found this list:
    http://spn2.nmb48.com/ynn/list.php?pid=nakano_reina

4. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
  5. Kayseur

Kayseur Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakairika
    Yeah, seems he had to lock them out because of some copyright infringement complaints. That + Show48 which died make two great losses for me. Anyone knows another place where we can watch YNN shows? (Without downloading them, even if H!O is pretty handy.)

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

48blog backup sites are fine, and not pass-protected
    (not gonna spill the beans here, even if i want to...)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  7. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu

if the video does not show watch the video here
    NMB48

ぬーさん Fushigi.4「消えた金魚」
    YNN NMB48 CHANNELオリジナルドラマ「ぬーさん」4話目を無料公開。他エピソードも絶賛配信中。
    http://ynn.jp/feature/nmb48
    冒頭のアニメシーンの制作は、大阪コミュニケーションアート専門学校様にご協力いただきました。
    http://www.oca.ac.jp/

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Gotta admit, Nuusan Fushigi 6 is a mindblown episode

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Yeah that was really good. I like time paradoxes as a device and I like how it was done. I'm already looking forward to the next one, though. Getting exciting!

R25HTV as a whole was fantastic. Congrats to everyone who made it happen as always and I can't wait to catch what I missed. But I was the biggest fan of Momoka and Ririka's Erotic Literature. Though if you give me light yuri undertones set to Chopin, I'll generally think it's the greatest thing ever haha. I did love all the different reactions, from Coco-chan's innocence to Kanakichi's outspoken tsukkomi.

10. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Agreed, it's too bad I only watch the last few part of R25HTV. Gotta search the internet for missed one =)

The best part of Fushigi was I can see the story escalate. I thought it was just the usual house mystery episode like 1 to 4:^^;:

11. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    They really crammed this year's R25 into whenever they could find the time. I wonder what is going on December besides events and year-end shows that would take away so much time. Despite those constraints, the YNN staff and members did really well coming up with great segments and delivering on them.

OreRadio2 was probably the best substitute for Adult Time or Nana's Cafe, but it definitely lacked all the star-studded adult members interacting together like Adult Time or Nana's Cafe. You don't get to really see all of them together anymore and it was nice to have R24 for them to goof around, but alas, scheduling. Sending Ripopo, Maokyun, Momoka etc. to Tokyo took away from certain things I think.

There's also a fine line between focusing on a few members and letting them do act freely in very specialized segments vs having a lot of members at once (which is rare) and having a few take over in more general, looser segments. The former has come as a result of the YNN staff understanding who the members are therefore being able to show them off better and know what combinations work etc, but the latter has a more "once a year SP" feel to it. This year things were definitely tight with young members having to take tests in the morning and individual schedules for the older popular members like Sayanee, Milky, Ume, but the segments were still really great despite that. Plus having less members allows for other members to gain the spotlight and some more experience.

Like Maokyun before her, Miire has just blossomed under YNN. It took Maokyun 2-ish years to sorta become the big presence she has today through YNN and stage, so hopefully as a result of working hard on YNN, Miire will start appearing more on actual TV shows. I think Miire/Antan have a good chance of being the main MCs next year.

The website was way cooler this year and hopefully fans bought all the merch so YNN has the budget to do more trips, camps, 24HR shows, dramas etc.

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Double Post, but this picture deserve a honorary mention.:rofl:

Team N.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
  13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Could anyone with kind heart tell me what this TORACO event is? Seeing this week live special give me a bit of insight, but I don't get the full picture yet.

14. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I haven't paid the closest attention to it, but I understand it's part of a promotion with the Hanshin Tigers who will be having a girls' weekend in May.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    image.jpeg

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Ahhh, I see. Looks like it's a big event then. Hopefully it will bring them many new fans as well. Thanks @satchan

Looks like Miire handicraft show is a regular thing now. Hilarious premiere episode, I must say.:lol:

16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its not just an event. They are basically the "head" of the TORACO group which is an official Hanshin supporters' group for females. Sort of like cheerleaders. Its part of Hanshin and baseball's attempt to appeal to women more.

17. GeoFreak

GeoFreak Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayashimomoka
    Twitter:
    GeoFreak17
    Shuu, Haru, and Chihhii will also be regulars on Tora-Ban, a Hanshin Tigers TV show. For the first episode, it looks like Shuu got to go to their spring training camp in Okinawa and interview a player. What a lucky fan!

https://twitter.com/Shu__1202/status/699947441374654465

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Good for them all.:)

And different topic, I have taken this picture personally,
    ynn grad.png

It happened during the closing session of Riichan 25-hr TV when they congratulate each others good work.

It still give me goosebumps.

19. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I really enjoyed the BII retreat stream particularly the 3rd gen/tulip team segment. It's great when senpai/kouhai elements don't have to come into play and the girls can just be straight with each other. It was one of the most endearing qualities to ori-BII and was nice when you've got the 3rd gen girls except Shuu doing Masaharu Fukuyama impressions.

I was hoping they'd have done it before Kanakichi and Ume graduated, but at least they made "cameos" and it was also great to see everyone (except Haruna :cry:) look like they enjoyed themselves, especially Milky. There should be some extra feature stuff we get since the draftees were up to some stuff on their own and Milky's team didn't really do anything either.

Only downside was an hour long break right before dinner. I'm not sure what the hold-up was, but even though it was nice to see the girls playing around for a lot of it, that was way too long to endure, haha. They did extend the stream by an hour, and the dinner games were fun and touching, especially the dance quiz and Emichi's letter to everyone (don't cry, Lemon! Pay attention, Chiho!)

It was one of those things that even though it was one of the messiest long form streams, it makes me appreciate how lucky we are to have YNN and NMB and Team BII.:cry2:

20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Dang, I missed the live-stream. Gotta wait for the archive, lol.

And speaking of archive,
    aika2.png aika.png
    (Onii-chan, Daisuki!)

lol, I'm speechless.