1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    Are you literally trying to say that they all have to be goofy? Isn't that exactly what would be "boring", because there's no diversity? You want everyone of them to make a joke every minute in nogichuu or something? Are you seriously asserting your own personality preference on other people lmao

First and foremost, they are idols, and entertainment doesn't only come in the form of blatantly making jokes. Sometimes people can have fun watching different personalities interacting in one show, having both the shy ones and the vocal ones. Even comedy duos have their separate roles. Not EVERYONE is the same. If you actually pay attention to all of their interactions and dynamics in nogichuu, they all have something to bring to the table, maybe it's just that not all have the same number of opportunities. If you want sole variety, you're in the wrong place

While we're on the topic btw, care to elaborate why you mentioned ume, kaki, zukki, and ayame? And why they are SO above the rest? I can already guess "nogiskits" coming up for kaki and ayame, unless you explain otherwise (in a non-condescending and objective manner, if you will please).

• Like Like x 11
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    When it comes to an idol's skill set, there are many possible fields in which an idol excels: singing, dancing, variety, presenting, modeling, gravure, radio, acting, performing, speaking, leading, fan interaction, cuteness, food reports, commercials etc.

And I probably forgot a whole lot more.

Important to know though are these points:
    - An idol in a group such as Nogizaka isn't just skilled at one of those, otherwise she wouldn't make it past the auditions. This of course includes Yoda Yuuki, she also ticks multiple skills.
    - There is no hierarchy in these skills when it comes to the amount of "hard work". Each skill needs to be trained, maintained and perfected equally. No one is doing "nothing". Everyone works hard in their own way and every member is contributing to Nogizaka as a group as well as their own growth.
    - If an idol lacks a certain skill, she makes up for it with another. Not that every idol is equal when you average the combined set of skills though. There will always be differences, but that is fine.
    - It is true that certain skills are higher valued by the fanbase than others. Fan interaction during HS events for example seems to have a bigger impact than being a good MC. Many wonder if that is fair, but if you want fair, you better move away from the idol world in the first place.
    - The appeal of a member to a certain person is decided by one's preferences. One fan is more focused on the variety side, while someone else focuses on dancing. No surprise here either.
    - I do think that when you are not interested in a certain member, you can easily express it like this for example "she doesn't appeal to be, because I am not interested in the cute type", instead of belittling them.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 7
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I am just trying to say that aces of the group should be well differenciated. 3th gen ace and 4th gen ace are really similar and following the same pattern. I just want that even other girls who are putting efforts in other aspects and have a more "dynamic" personality should become aces and not only Nanaseish girls. And even Saito is not that different actually. So we currently have in Nogizaka lookalike aces whoch is boring and not healthy amd rewarding for other differenr girls of the group to me.

I may not like Yoda and have different tastes, that's a subjective thing, but what I criticize about the recently chosen gen aces is not subjective at all.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I haven't posted for such a long time. But i think it's too much already, hence i am logging in.

@SteCola Ok we get your point. Move on bro! Pls don't sound like a broken jukebox la. Sorry bro, no matter how much you rant here, you cannot do anything. Don't like Yoda-chan getting too much attention, feel free to leave the fandom. It's very simple. For eg, i dont like a particular waiter/waitress in restaurant, i simply don't go back there anymore. I am sure you can do it!

OR if you have tons of cash, buy Nogi! You can choose any members you want! No money? Well too bad for you then hahaha.

@SteCola ok i challenge you, besides ranting online, what can you do? Any plans?? Come on, you ranted so much, we feel your anguish lol. Go ahead and try to make some REAL changes. Dont just be a cybertrooper hahaha!!!

Honestly what are the mods doing? Are you guys condoning his behaviour? Its been so many days already. Pls take action! It's either him posting in the general thread or posting here. @sscrla

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Oh, you want me to intervene?

1) Everyone is allowed to post in the thread. It is not reserved for fawning and fanboy-girling. We will not tolerate people trying to dictate who is allowed to post here. That said...

2) We have had about enough of the personal insults. I'm not talking about criticisms of the member. I mean shots at other users. The next person here who does it will be removed from the thread. (I say that, however I must say that most people here have been at least somewhat respectful)

3) Stop filibustering your point. This one's especially for you @SteCola . Okay, you find her boring. You are allowed to say that, and nobody should be insulting you for it. Debating is fine, belittling is not. However, reiterating the same point over and over again is merely you trying to be right as opposed to having an opinion. You made your point, you got the reaction you got. That's it. Leave it alone.

I am the third mod/admin to be drawn into this thread. So I expect future posts to be civil.

• Like Like x 11
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yoda gives answers to quick-fire questions submitted by readers of 'bis' magazine:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Some random Q&A translations for the bis video:

Q21. Which Nogizaka song holds the most memories for you?
    Nigemizu​

Q22. Which MV do you like?
    I really like Hane no Kioku​

Q23. Which members are you closest to?
    I'm close to everyone, but the members I go eat Yakiniku the most with is Hazuki and Denchan.
    Q24. Which member would you like as your girlfriend?
    Maybe Umechan... ahhh... ehhh... Hazuki.
    Q25. Which members do you respect?
    Everyone!
    Edit: I was listening with volume higher and realized she said Denchan and not Renchan, corrected!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yodachan last night on Dokkiri GP

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen: