Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    We have plenty of next aces in Nogi, to the point that I have a hard time deciding which of of them are the best aces actually. I don't really have any idea why she becomes that popular too, and I don't think she is similar to Nacchan either. After all, Naachan was a nobody at first (at the Nogi's first handshake event, Nogi's fans kept passing through her position a.k.a. ignored her. No one bothered looking at her, to the point she almost cried right at the spot), not until Nogi's 8th single.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i didnt follow Yoda during their showroom audition but the management seems to like Momoko/Yoda combo for 18th single center. Next thing i know Yoda got a photobook and already sold 44k in 2 week. plus she got a role in Mob Psycho 100. It seems like the stars are aligning for Yoda ~ after all she is a Jedi Master :)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    For your information, Indonesian subtitle of drama Mob Psycho 100 was released by suki48.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Kubo is the angel, Yamashita got a lot of attention initially for looking like other idols (supposedly, didn't really see it myself) and was known for being a "perfect girlfriend" (she seems to know what men like, anyway), Ozono has the great story potential in that during showroom she was nervous, scared and couldn't speak but by the end really came out of her shell, she struggles with that still but overcoming it makes for a great story and management are certainly trying to keep attention on her so fans can see her inspiring growth, and then Yoda. Yoda is the outlier among the big four and didn't seem like she was getting pushed but she had popularity which rivalled Yamashita and Kubo because she had lots of unique traits and, well, was really cute.

Management did a great move picking her over Yamashita and Kubo for double centre with Ozono. Yamashita and Kubo were pushed as #2 and #3 of the 3rd generation but Yoda didn't have an image of being pushed much, so by having her with Ozono it was seen as giving the fans our own selected 3rd gen ace and Ozono got less flak for being a management push. It also has the benefit of keeping Yamashita and Kubo at the same level, and both relatively in the spotlight. And the 3rd gen now has 4 members that can be relied on for Nogi's future. Plus Ririan now. 3rd gen is so solid.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  9. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Does anyone know what are Yoda pen colors? Trying to figure out typeset styles for her for Gaku Tabi 4.

I believe it is red x green, but not 100% sure.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    thanks!

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

she's nishino's favorite or rather management just like seeing these two together so yoda and nishino had like 4-5 magazine shoots together
    Nishino Nanase is already popular and to see her pair up with Yoda, also gave Yoda some attention

13. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    guys got anyone of her photobook previews/scan?

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Personal, I don't think she is the management favorite but Ozono though. Yoda is more like Matsui Rena who got heavily favorite by fans.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

17. bannie

bannie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I thought she was cute in Mob Psycho

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yoda on Big Comic Spirit cover (release on Feb 5th)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018