Yoda Yuuki (Yodachan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 12, 2016.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Could someone please summarize or translate the article?

2. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

I couldn't read the Bunshen article because it was paid content, but I was able to read Yuki Yoda's blog. Apparently, she goes to the gym 6 times a week for quite a few years now, and befriended the staff, which is perfectly normal for most human beings. She often eats with them, and this one occasion, was eating with the gym representative. Nothing scandalous there.

The part that gets me is that the Bunshen reporter came to her home and confronted her, asking for information. That's absolutely unacceptable, and they guy should be punished, although I know he won't be because of some journalist privilege thing. You don't stalk and confront a girl at her home. That is dangerous and especially harmful for the girl.

3. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Thanks! Wow Bunshun got a new low... this is really nasty:(

4. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

- Yoda start going to Gym more during this summer.
    - Nov 16th, Yoda and gym trainer went to the Osteopathic clinic.
    -Dec 4th 7pm, no gym that day. They went to eat dinner together at no signboard Japanese restaurant (usually private or pricy place that known people go to),two hours later left the restaurant on taxi and went to oden shop. It's private room on the shop but they can hear the voice talking. Left and went to Shisha bar til 3am.
    - Bunshun stalked as usual the day Yoda out with Denchan and Hazuki (not related at all).
    - Dec 14th,at 9pm normal gym day.
    - Dec 15th, at 8pm gym trainer bought booze and groceries went to gym. Stated "No" other guests or staff,stated front door light "always" on but turned off that day with closed sign. Yoda arrived 30min later and they watched video together( there's tv light flickering). An hour later Uber eats arrived. They stay inside until 2.30am which is full 6 hours and went home.
    -Bunshun went to her home for interview, she said she inv him to the clinic because she worried going alone,the dinner party was as friend,they ate while watching tv. Stated that even if entrance door light was off there's no evidence that the light inside the room is off too.

Tbh, I'm not surprised if its purely friend with how Yoda interact with the people from her city. Well the other possibility is there too.
    But for someone in the front of Nogi currently with Asuka graduation happening, it's definitely a big blunder thinking nothing will happen when 2 opposite gender went out together.
    Especially with the last dinner party, for 6 hours it doesn't matter what actually happen inside because speculations will still happen. Well she did apologize for it.
    I don't know what to think about the whole situation but this is simply something that could and should be avoided.I hope this will cause nothing in the next months.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. patapataful

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @unknownsensei thank you
    I hope they sweep it under the carpet. Of course a doubt still hangs in the air...

6. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    You missed big time on the important point behind Bunshun's paywall.
    Read here for Bunshun mirror'ed in Weibo (and make judgement on your own).

Main points are:
    . She's close with the guy, the guy is a her personal trainer and also the gym's rep.
    . It was mentioned the guy is popular with girls, good with words and bragged to his friends about his close relationship w/ Yoda
    . This become a problem when they spent time together as Yoda visited the gym when it's already closed and stayed in for 6hours.
    . Oh, also the guy had bought booze prior Yoda's arrival.

Regardless what happened, you can't blame the suspicion and with that condition explained, it's hard to believe that nothing really happened unless you are that oblivious.

edit: typo

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Let me add: (Please correct if there are mistranslations)
    . An idol going to a shisha bar itself is already concerning.
    . The guy (personal trainer) has a "woman" and a kid who's living with his parents. The guy denied that the woman is his wife and also insisted that their current relationship isn't going well.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    You are not wrong, it's as stated in the mirror'ed link. To be precise, he denied they are married. She does bore his child and live with his parents however, and yes, he mentioned their relationship isn't doing well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I can only assume you're comparing the photo of her entering the gym while there's still daylight out and certainly not at 8:30pm with the one of her leaving at 2:30am, because at no point is this mentioned in the article

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't think this will affect her greatly, some wotas will be upset, that's for sure, but she already clarified, so I think she will be fine. It will be something like Nanase's scandal in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Relationship or not, small or big they need to care more about what they do and the boundaries especially now(I'm sure they know but they need to do better in hiding it or the boundary of going outside if in friendly relationship). It's the same everytime.

Nogi members should be grateful Nogi as a whole right now still on the top of making money. If they careless now and another new group surpassing them in the future, any future scandal will be used as entertainment industry political tool for boosting other group.
    Whether the effects are small or huge, old and existing fans "remember" and new fans "curious",once they all stacked and fans have enough then thats a game over.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    This is not stated in the paywalled article.

They do place a photo in different clothing right at the start of their narration of this day's events, but it's sunlit and that day she arrived at the gym at 21:00.

13. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    That's true, it's rather vague, I'll just remove that point.

• Like Like x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's already hard for her to compete for center spot against Yama, Endo and Kaki without any scandal. Looks like we wont see her as center in near future. Too bad for her and her fans.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

She dont want to be center again anyway

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    It's rare to have both 48G adultery scandal and 46G adultery scandal at the same time.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Jay1

Jay1 Kenkyuusei

So this girl had a 6-hour year-end cocktail party until 2 AM at a closed, blacked-out gym with a married guy who is her personal trainer and the representative of the gym. She also went to hookah lounge with him.

Even Aruno fanatics aren't defending her, that says it all.

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
  18. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

I am not going to defend her, since I don't know how much of what Bunshun says is the truth.

Then again, I'm not going to accuse her neither, since I don't know how much of what Bunshun says is the truth. They are paid, after all, to try and ruin people's lives, fact or not.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Moomin

Moomin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Jaokhem
    • Agree Agree x 3