1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokomichi Yuri (Yuri) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  2. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    She just announced her graduation (during Team 8 stage).:(

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  3. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    wants to do SR:shifty:

5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  6. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  7. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Erf, this hurts ..... :cry:
    I suppose her long hiatus isn't completly foreign in her choice

9. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Gah. Another of my favorites, and most of the replacements just haven't caught my interest. Really disappointing. I wish her the best, of course. I'm glad I've got some HS tickets for her next month.

10. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    SR dream :shifty:

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    The only thing that surprises me is that Nanamin gave herself a second chance.

Let's be really really honest here: Yokomichi is a complete spectre from the girl she was in the first year, couple of years. I would rather see these girls graduate while they're still young, while it's normal for them to study and have a normal life than to see them dragging themselves in the group until they're 25, then graduate way too old. It's painful to see idols like that. Hinanon wasn't going anywhere, Yokomichi didn't seem to go anywhere either. If Rumba announces her graduation tomorrow would it hurt that much? I want the best for them, not to screw their lives just for our entertainment. It would be a lot worse if Yoko announced her graduation, feeling that things aren't going as planned, because there's still some potential there, there's still time for her to get something from her idol career. I wasn't getting that from Yokomichi.

P.S.: Over-genki characters never work in the 48G. Never.

=========================================================================================================
    https://toyota-team8.jp/news/chubu/20190224-794875107537040.php
    014.JPG 015.JPG 016.JPG 017.JPG
    =========================================================================================================
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/yuri-12.html
    https://twitter.com/AKB48_LODstaff/status/1099674017328316425
    027.jpg
    https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1099644238050910209
    018.jpg
    https://twitter.com/nuko_berin/status/1099597795407740929
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1099597571121504257/pu/vid/1280x720/qQZjV5-JVQiJAq37.mp4
    Komi's Twitter
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1099667142973186048
    024.jpg 025.jpg

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yeah it looks like she stagnated for the past year or two

13. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    This is so sad, Yokomichi just came back from hiatus and now she'll go forever :(
    No more the Flash in eito

14. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    well she was on her way to become the 3rd Eito to do 365 mainichi idol, close after Nao. Probably wouldn't have gotten a PB, but still might have been something interesting. But unfortunately she bungled it and soon "had to go" on a hiatus anyway.
    Now, the girls themselves know best that taking such long hiatus is a serious blow and possibly career-ending. On the other hand you could always just graduate, so hiatus is in the end a sign that you still have things you want to do and that you enjoy still enjoy it - no matter how unreal successful AKB career becomes.

She joined the dancing and singing competitions (maybe would have joined Pdyu?). I still think she did well in the former one; it was a tough fight but she definitely stood out with her performance (maybe too much?). The latter one was also curious - she was not mindblowingly good neither unsatisfactory; simply showed a performance of a completely different genre. She didn't seem to fit, which could always be both good and bad thing.
    I'm still not sure why she didn't do any SR since returning. But, iirc, when her turn in Myonichi Yoroshiku came, she comfortably did like 2 hour stream?

https://twitter.com/TEAM8editorial/status/1083407580364337152
    Then you have this outburst during the lessons for the concerts. Maybe it indeed was the last straw - the realization that that was not how she wanted to perform. There were many of these complaints, but they were mostly like "this schedule is insane and stupid" while with Yokomichi it sounded more like: "I'm doing idol because I love performing - but if this is what performing have turned into then I see no point doing this anymore."
    It's easy to see her going into musicals or something. She could have still stayed with Eito while slowly turning into that, but it's clear the things she did not enjoy in idol outweighed the ones she did enjoy. And we see very well that management mostly fail to give many of the girls any sort of a hope that it's worth continuing. It's not that different from Kurena's graduation after all.

Yes, Rumba and Pyon might just graduate already! If they spend so much time on school with the aim of getting to a good university, surely they will have much more time to focus on idol after entering a good university? Right! It's the harshest way of putting it, but while with other groups it's mostly a personal decision, with Eito you are always "taking up space". Can't blame the girls for that of course - just that when you have a girl who's inactive for more than a year then she graduates anyway, it becomes all the more bitter.
    Not that like they even care about recruiting new members anymore though, lul.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    005.jpg 064.jpg 001.jpg

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    I was hoping to get tickets for the Shizuoka tour, but I didn't win any :(
    At least I have a couple HS tickets for her before she's gone....

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen: